So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 886)

Showing posts 17,701 - 17,720 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Heads up, she never touches my balls.
Bazinga.
Thats because you don't have any! I don't doubt for a moment that you have an inner female, but she is not a lesbian. She is straight and that is what scares the shit out of you.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Now you just sound like a bitchy blonde.

Heads up, I don't drive semis now.

Smile.
Oh right, you're the "psyche for the psyches" right?
That makes complete sense!
[/sarcasm]

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You might be surprised....

Bazinga!
So now you're saying you've seen the contents of Bruce Willis's pants?

I thought you were actively against homosexuality?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my aggressive nature you have a problem with, it is the facts I post that you have no answer for, so you shift to ad homoan attacks. So obvious... but expected from a blonde.

Bazinga.
Ah, but she doesn't have a problem with facts, for she understands them.

You seem to have a problem with replying to comments with anything intelligent. For your rebuttals are simple as "sit on it," and I don't mean "simple" as in "easy."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't semi's take diesel to run? Maybe the fumes got to you and whenever you log on, you can't think straight enough to reply with an actual reply.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but she doesn't have a problem with facts, for she understands them.
You seem to have a problem with replying to comments with anything intelligent. For your rebuttals are simple as "sit on it," and I don't mean "simple" as in "easy."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't semi's take diesel to run? Maybe the fumes got to you and whenever you log on, you can't think straight enough to reply with an actual reply.
Hey, Lacez, you engaged dude you! Congrats again!

I have a tendency to watch a poster's "style" over a period of time, and determine whether they are worth engaging with or not. I haven't seen anything worthwhile with this poster. He/she/it seems to have a perverse need to put another class of people down in order to keep itself pumped up.

And in this case, it doesn't even (IMO) put words together in an intelligent manner. And other than this comment to you (following the one directly above to him/her/it), I won't give him/her/it any fodder off which it may feed its misplaced sense of importance.

Chuckle!

(When are the nuptials?)

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
It's not my aggressive nature you have a problem with, it is the facts I post that you have no answer for, so you shift to ad homoan attacks. So obvious... but expected from a blonde.
Bazinga.
I don't have a problem with people having different opinions from my own. I have a problem with people who pretend to be "holier than thou" and act like smug jerks.

Tell me...did you really steal someone's wife? Is that why you had to move from TN to PA? You got kicked out of that church as a pastor. How does "red" feel about that situation? Do you have her so brain-washed that she stays with you, even through infidelity?

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
It's not my aggressive nature you have a problem with, it is the facts I post that you have no answer for, so you shift to ad homoan attacks. So obvious... but expected from a blonde.
Bazinga.
Oh...I forgot to say...

BAZINGA.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
You have no justification for it, except to claim that anal sex equates to intimacy in marriage.
To abuse another person, or allow yourself to be abused and debased is violently and diametrically opposed to marriage.
Your only argument is to claim that I am gay. That is simply troll behavior. No different than me informing people that you are a pedophile.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Another gay with no argument, just ad homoan attacks.
At it's most basic essence, Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective failure of the very basic goal of evolution. Literally unmarriage.
Anal sex is simply a single point that exposes the violation of design: the inability to identify with the incredibly intimate and natural sexual union in marriage. The physical expression of Mars and Venus uniting. One elicits screams of passion, the other, screams of pain. There really could be no more of a glaring distinction than just that one point.
Smile.
I posted for discussion not argument.....ad homoan attack...is that English?
okay, apparently you have no clue about the sexual intimacy that is anal sex....
'cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behaviour' well that's just BS really.....as you know ssm does not produce children so how can it be a constraint on something that doesn't apply to it......& heterosexual mating behaviour happens with or without marriage
the definition of marriage is changing....why do you fear it?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Bazinga!
Have some respect when you are discussing peoples' marriages and families and stop acting like a degenerate in the back of the classroom.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
Have some respect when you are discussing peoples' marriages and families and stop acting like a degenerate in the back of the classroom.
New information has come to surface that he has no respect for the marriage of others and is an unrepentant wife-thief.

I didn't like his attitude before, I despise his lack of values even more, now.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that Bruce Willis has a mangina.
Giggle.
.....or an hourglass figure.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Lacez, you engaged dude you! Congrats again!

I have a tendency to watch a poster's "style" over a period of time, and determine whether they are worth engaging with or not. I haven't seen anything worthwhile with this poster. He/she/it seems to have a perverse need to put another class of people down in order to keep itself pumped up.

And in this case, it doesn't even (IMO) put words together in an intelligent manner. And other than this comment to you (following the one directly above to him/her/it), I won't give him/her/it any fodder off which it may feed its misplaced sense of importance.

Chuckle!

(When are the nuptials?)
Ah, I just love to make Kmart feel stupid, even though he pretends he doesn't feel stupid from our comments. It's quite obvious, when he starts slinging insults, that he feels dumb and defeated.

Regarding anything to do with a wedding, we aren't going to do anything for at least another year. We want to be financially stable, settled in to a new place, and everything before we move on to the next step.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>New information has come to surface that he has no respect for the marriage of others and is an unrepentant wife-thief.

I didn't like his attitude before, I despise his lack of values even more, now.
Is the information reliable? If so, he has less of a place in this issue than anyone ever thought.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That was all crap that has nothing to do with the law and never will. You're just attempting to justify your own prejudice with 5th grade level "reasoning." Translation: "icky."
Yeah, that won't fly.
And that whole fruit and nut thing was just stupid.
Snicker.
He's still posting that "cross cultural constraint" bull.

He still doesn't know what it means, or why it's a good thing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with people having different opinions from my own. I have a problem with people who pretend to be "holier than thou" and act like smug jerks.
Tell me...did you really steal someone's wife? Is that why you had to move from TN to PA? You got kicked out of that church as a pastor. How does "red" feel about that situation? Do you have her so brain-washed that she stays with you, even through infidelity?
How's it going under that bridge blondie?
yishunbike

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

A few different patch sizes,sandpaper[url=http://www .icarbonsports.com/products/wh eels-rims/carbon-bike-rims/]ca rbon fiber rims[/url] or a metal scraper, and a tube of glue), a set of tire levers, and an air pump.
Inspect Tire
With the wheel removed from your bike, inspect ICAbike01 the outer ICAbike01 surface of the tire to make sure there are no sharp objects like a thumb-tack or thorn stuck in the tread.
Remove Tir
Remove the valve cap and fully deflate the tube by[url=http://www.icarbonsport s.com/products/wheels-rims/car bon-bike-rims/]carbon bike rims[/url] depressing the valve stem with the hooked end of your tire lever. There are two main types of valve stems, a schrader valve and a presta valve. This tutorial is based on a schrader valve, but I will be covering the different valve types in another tutorial.
Now itís time to remove your tire, one side at a time. Choose a section of tire that is away from the valve and hook one of the tire levers under the bead, directly in line with one of your spokes. Pry one side of the tire bead over the edge of the rim, and then hook the end of the tire lever to the nearest spoke. Insert another tire lever two spokes away from the first, and a third another two spokes away. Now the middle lever should fall out, and you can continue the process. When the tire is loose enough you can just run a tire lever around the rest of the rim to pull the whole side over.
After you have removed one side of the tire, the other side should come off very easily.
Inspect Tube
Now remove the tube from the tire, and try to keep [url=http://www.icarbonsports. com/products/wheels-rims/carbo n-bike-rims/]carbon bicycle rims[/url]track of where it was positioned in relation to the tire. Inflate the tube to approximately twice its original size. This will expand the hole making it easier to find.
Listen carefully to the entire circumferenceof the tube; you should hear a hissing sound that will indicate where the leak is. As a last resort you can submerge the tube in water and watch for bubbles, but youíll want to avoid doing this as youíll need the tube to be completely dry in order for the patch glue to work.
Once youíve found the leak, take note of whether it is on the inner or outer side of the tube.
If the hole was on the outer side of the tube, inspect the inner surface of the tire in that spot to make sure the object that caused the puncture is not still stuck in the tire. Double check the entire inner side of the tire by running your fingers along the entire surface, feeling for obstacles along the way.
If the hole was on the inner side of the tube,inspect your [url=http://www.icarbonsports. com/]zipp 404[/url]entire rim to make sure there are no sharp burrs in the metal, and that the rim tape is properly protecting the tube from your spoke ends.
Now that the rim and tire are clear, itís time to patch the tube. Select an appropriate sized patch for the hole. Use the sandpaper or scraper provided in your kit to buff the surface of the tube for an area a bit larger than the patch. You need to buff the tube so that it is no longer shiny. If the molding line is running along the area where the patch is to be applied, you must sand it down completely, or it will provide an air channel. Once buffed, avoid touching that area with your fingers.
Apply a dab of rubber cement, and then spread it into a thin coat, using your cleanest finger. Work quickly. You want a thin, smooth coat of cement; if you keep fiddling with it as it begins to dry, youíll risk making it lumpy. The thinner the cement, the faster it will dry. It is very important to allow the cement to dry completely.
Peel the foil from the patch and press the patch onto the tube firmly, squeezing the patch tightly onto the tube.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
You have no justification for it, except to claim that anal sex equates to intimacy in marriage.
To abuse another person, or allow yourself to be abused and debased is violently and diametrically opposed to marriage.
Your only argument is to claim that I am gay. That is simply troll behavior. No different than me informing people that you are a pedophile.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Another gay with no argument, just ad homoan attacks.
At it's most basic essence, Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective failure of the very basic goal of evolution. Literally unmarriage.
Anal sex is simply a single point that exposes the violation of design: the inability to identify with the incredibly intimate and natural sexual union in marriage. The physical expression of Mars and Venus uniting. One elicits screams of passion, the other, screams of pain. There really could be no more of a glaring distinction than just that one point.
Smile.
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted for discussion not argument.....ad homoan attack...is that English?
okay, apparently you have no clue about the sexual intimacy that is anal sex....
'cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behaviour' well that's just BS really.....as you know ssm does not produce children so how can it be a constraint on something that doesn't apply to it......& heterosexual mating behaviour happens with or without marriage
the definition of marriage is changing....why do you fear it?
Ad homoan; See the post above yours.

I simply stated the medical fact about anal sex. Mutual abuse is hardly sexual intimacy.

'Marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior' is the basic essence of marriage. Because gay couples are the one relationship most in violation of that basic essence, they can at the most be called 'unmarriage'.

Of course mating behavior happens without marriage. That is why every single culture in existence established the constraint of marriage; requiring a male to care for and raise his offspring.

I don't 'fear' something that doesn't exist.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my respect for children, families and marriage that confronts your selfish abuse and desecration of them.

Your personal attacks are not a defense of faulty and deceitful thinking.

Get really honey.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the information reliable? If so, he has less of a place in this issue than anyone ever thought.
Ask her to post the source of her 'facts'.

That should be interesting...

SNicker.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my respect for children, families and marriage that confronts your selfish abuse and desecration of them.
Your personal attacks are not a defense of faulty and deceitful thinking.
Get really honey.
Smile.
LOL So 'saving' traditional marriage yet again today are we? How noble and courageous of you, NOT! Wifey know you're on here 24/7? You're a joke. Dehumanizing gay people, spreading false information and reducing everything to sexual acts, you're the one with deceitful misdirected thinking! Smirk from my ass crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,701 - 17,720 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••