So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 882)

Showing posts 17,621 - 17,640 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Lacez wrote:
I just got engaged!
My boyfriend-now-fiancé proposed to me this morning, pretending to be late to come see me, but I found him kneeling at the door when the doorbell rang.
I am very happy for you, Chris!

Tous mes voeux vous accompagnent!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
One man's pain is another man's pleasure. But I'm sure that statement won't stop you from attempting to be the bedroom police.
Do you know, from experience (for fact), that anal sex is painful? I could never make that claim because I've never done that before, so I was just wondering how you could make a claim if you've not experienced it.
<quoted text>
Ever seen the results of a rape kit? The photos of the damage a man can do to a woman's vagina? Pain and damage all depend on the manner with which the intimacy is approached. No orifice should be entered full-force, with guns blazing. As for it being demeaning...I think working at Hooter's would be a demeaning job, but thousands of women enjoy it. It's subjective and personal.
Oh sit on it!

Snicker.

By the way, you still have no reasoned logical response to marriage being a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing nothing to marriage, and neither is anyone else, except adding gays to the list of people who can marry. It won't affect anyone else at all, as far as the marriage institution is concerned, and for those of us who are not gay, we won't even notice it, except if we happen to be invited guests to gay weddings. I currently don't know any gay couples, except I know of my sister's step grandson and his partner, but am not likely to get invited to their wedding if they are not already married, which they may be.
You getting all wound up in the meaning of words, is just filling in space on here. Why not tackle some issues that really matter?
What a crock load of BS.

You want to impose a imposter relationship on the fundamental relationship of society and have the idiotic audacity to assert that it will have no impact on marriage, families and children???

Get real honey.

Here is the simple basic reality;

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gays are a severe defect on the fundamental goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare,
Everyone should be aware that you frequent all of the gay discussion sites on TOPIX as a means to live out your need to be in contact with other gay people.
This is your "virtual gay bar".
You are a closeted, self-loathing bi/homosexual who, interestingly, seems to know more about gay sex and the gay lifestyle than any straight person or most gay people, for that matter.
That you come to these sites is pathological. It is a high-pitched, girlish squeal for help.
We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.
I'm sure they would be totally humiliated by the graphic and idiotic things you say.
You just need to get your ticket punched and I'm sure you'd get the relief you need, so that you wouldn't troll around here or any of the other TOPIX rooms you go to on a daily basis.
The troll is you, with a pathetic bullying attempt to avoid facing the fact that you have no logical reasoned answer for marriage being a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

The only thing you will accomplish is being humiliated by reality on more than one site.

Bring it on Queen.

Snicker.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

veryvermilion wrote:
KiMare,
Everyone should be aware that you frequent all of the gay discussion sites on TOPIX as a means to live out your need to be in contact with other gay people.
This is your "virtual gay bar".
You are a closeted, self-loathing bi/homosexual who, interestingly, seems to know more about gay sex and the gay lifestyle than any straight person or most gay people, for that matter.
That you come to these sites is pathological. It is a high-pitched, girlish squeal for help.
We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.
I'm sure they would be totally humiliated by the graphic and idiotic things you say.
You just need to get your ticket punched and I'm sure you'd get the relief you need, so that you wouldn't troll around here or any of the other TOPIX rooms you go to on a daily basis.
We already found KiMare's real ID and he's married with two kids. Don't get me wrong, he's still a jerk, but he's not lying about his family.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Lacez wrote:
I just got engaged!
My boyfriend-now-fiancé proposed to me this morning, pretending to be late to come see me, but I found him kneeling at the door when the doorbell rang.
Yay! Congrats!

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Ever seen the results of a rape kit? The photos of the damage a man can do to a woman's vagina? Pain and damage all depend on the manner with which the intimacy is approached. No orifice should be entered full-force, with guns blazing. As for it being demeaning...I think working at Hooter's would be a demeaning job, but thousands of women enjoy it. It's subjective and personal.
KiMare wrote:
Oh sit on it!
Snicker.
By the way, you still have no reasoned logical response to marriage being a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Really? "Oh sit on it!"?? What kind of response is that? Lame.....or shall I say, "blonde?"

I already responded to your favorite little saying. Here's what I said: "If marriage is "culturally constrained" and "evolutionary," it seems only logical that if our culture accepts ssm as a norm (our government makes it legal), then we have evolved."

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>Mazel Tov!
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww.

Congratulations!
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations, Lace!
:-D
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>I am very happy for you, Chris!

Tous mes voeux vous accompagnent!
<quoted text>Yay! Congrats!
Thanks all :D
(Now to go back on topic :P)

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Quest wrote:
I wonder why some posters feel the need to find every single case where some person they believe to be gay has committed a crime, as though that crime implicates the millions of gay people who have never harmed a soul?

Do they really think this is logical?

And do they apply the same criteria to straight folks, by holding ALL responsible for the crimes of a few?

Can anyone explain this odd behavior?
They wish to rationalize their hate of homosexual individuals, that's what it comes down to.

I have friends who *hate* rock music.
They rationalize their hate by saying that they dislike the way rockers act, in their opinion. They then assume everyone who listens to rock is high all the time, obnoxious, and a prick.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
We already found KiMare's real ID and he's married with two kids. Don't get me wrong, he's still a jerk, but he's not lying about his family.
He seems to be a lot like that guy who has the one or two liners which sort of sound like he is a robot and keeps saying the same nonesense but doesn't really know what the words mean.

Society is always changing and there have been great changes in my lifetime, a lot due to tv, and computers, and mass travel, which was never available before. Soceity as a whole has changed its ways of perceiving things. One easy example is look at some of the old tv shows "Such as Father Knows Best" where the riskiest scene might be a quick kiss, whereas today you can see full nudity on some of the daytime shows, and there is no barrier to what language and profanity is used, whereas even a word such as "darn" or "damn" would never be used back then.

I think this was a bit of manipulation by the media, but it does reflect reality, because people did talk like that back then, and act the way they do now, they just didn't show it on tv.

Some might argue that some of these changes have harmed society, and I think I could find some which I would agree are likely making unacceptable behavior acceptable, but on a more important level, these changes have widened the area of human rights acceptance. All the people that were demonized by the bigots and hate mongers of old, are now being treated just as equal human beings by much of the media, and that is helping to bring the far right bigots and hate mongers into the light and getting rid of those archaic attitudes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Really? "Oh sit on it!"?? What kind of response is that? Lame.....or shall I say, "blonde?"
I already responded to your favorite little saying. Here's what I said: "If marriage is "culturally constrained" and "evolutionary," it seems only logical that if our culture accepts ssm as a norm (our government makes it legal), then we have evolved."
Was "sit on it" 'demeaning' to you?

I'm sorry. I tried to warn you.

The goal of evolution is survival, passing on our genes. Once again, that can't happen with gay couples.

Do you know anything about science? This is an example why I call you blonde.

I'm sorry.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
I just got engaged!
I KNEW you were a girl!

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems to be a lot like that guy who has the one or two liners which sort of sound like he is a robot and keeps saying the same nonesense but doesn't really know what the words mean.
Society is always changing and there have been great changes in my lifetime, a lot due to tv, and computers, and mass travel, which was never available before. Soceity as a whole has changed its ways of perceiving things. One easy example is look at some of the old tv shows "Such as Father Knows Best" where the riskiest scene might be a quick kiss, whereas today you can see full nudity on some of the daytime shows, and there is no barrier to what language and profanity is used, whereas even a word such as "darn" or "damn" would never be used back then.
I think this was a bit of manipulation by the media, but it does reflect reality, because people did talk like that back then, and act the way they do now, they just didn't show it on tv.
Some might argue that some of these changes have harmed society, and I think I could find some which I would agree are likely making unacceptable behavior acceptable, but on a more important level, these changes have widened the area of human rights acceptance. All the people that were demonized by the bigots and hate mongers of old, are now being treated just as equal human beings by much of the media, and that is helping to bring the far right bigots and hate mongers into the light and getting rid of those archaic attitudes.
Even you know exactly what I'm saying. Reality can be condensed into simple 'one liners'. You just have no answer for it.

Just a heads up. People were not so different from Father Knows Best, etc. I remember the first time I met a kid in a single parent home. I was in Jr. High.

If you weren't talking out of the reamed hole in your ass, you'd know that social health has plummeted in the last thirty years.

Moreover, if you knew history, you'd know we are in a cycle of disintegration. The 'liberation' you herald is really your demise.

Snicker.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Was "sit on it" 'demeaning' to you?
I'm sorry. I tried to warn you.
The goal of evolution is survival, passing on our genes. Once again, that can't happen with gay couples.
Do you know anything about science? This is an example why I call you blonde.
I'm sorry.
Smile.
You keep apologizing. Do you think, perhaps, if you got a new personality that isn't so offensive, you would save time on apologizing??

"Sit on it" isn't demeaning, it's just a lame answer to my post. It's a cop-out.

I apparently know more about science than you do because SCIENCE helps gay couples have children ALL THE TIME.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
You keep apologizing. Do you think, perhaps, if you got a new personality that isn't so offensive, you would save time on apologizing??
"Sit on it" isn't demeaning, it's just a lame answer to my post. It's a cop-out.
I apparently know more about science than you do because SCIENCE helps gay couples have children ALL THE TIME.
Sorry about saying sorry all the time.

Heads up blondie, people say 'sit on it' to be demeaning.

Do you think with all that gay 'procreation', heteros could just stop having children?

Chuckle.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Sorry about saying sorry all the time.
Heads up blondie, people say 'sit on it' to be demeaning.
Do you think with all that gay 'procreation', heteros could just stop having children?
Chuckle.
Heads up, Chuckles...gays can procreate with the help of science and can continue society without heterosexuals. How, you ask? Lesbians, like HL, team up with gays, like the father of HL's daughter, and they MAKE A CHILD.

Our society will use science to help us evolve past neanderthals like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Heads up, Chuckles...gays can procreate with the help of science and can continue society without heterosexuals. How, you ask? Lesbians, like HL, team up with gays, like the father of HL's daughter, and they MAKE A CHILD.
Our society will use science to help us evolve past neanderthals like you.
Blondie,'procreation' means a child made between the couple. No outside help.

Hopefully you will catch up with neanderthals like me someday.

Chuckle.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie,'procreation' means a child made between the couple. No outside help.
Hopefully you will catch up with neanderthals like me someday.
Chuckle.
You are such a dolt. "Procreate" means to beget or bring forth offspring. There is no prerequisite that the parties participating in procreation be romantically linked or united. It just means BREEDING. Genetic materials are provided and combined to create human life.

<facepalm>

When you stop grunting and scratching your butt, let me know if you're ready to have a grown-up conversation.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are such a dolt. "Procreate" means to beget or bring forth offspring. There is no prerequisite that the parties participating in procreation be romantically linked or united. It just means BREEDING. Genetic materials are provided and combined to create human life.
<facepalm>
When you stop grunting and scratching your butt, let me know if you're ready to have a grown-up conversation.
Not to mention, according to the bible story, wouldn't Mary and Joseph be the first known couple to have a third party involved in having Jesus?

It looks a pretty "god approved" practice.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I KNEW you were a girl!

Snicker.
That just goes to show how much you "know" because your "knowledge" isn't anywhere near correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,621 - 17,640 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••