So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19151 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO NO.
freedom is doing what you want to do,(lawfully of course)
freedom is living your life as you want to live it within the boundry of law.
BUT
that covers your PHYSCIAL actions and choices.
there is MORE to life and more to you and I than just the physcial.
you can be alone and content
you can be in a crowd and still be lonely
you can be rich and still be poor
you can be poor but also be rich
you can be free physically but in bondage mentally or spiritually
you can be in bondage physically but be free spiritually.
whom the Son sets free is free indeed!
true freedom is found in the well being of our souls through a personal relationship with God.
there is nothing as precious and freeing as having a clear conscience, a relationship with your creator, abiding in rightness and walking in morality and truth.
thats what i meant.
The path to pure freedom is to worship a being that has never been proven to exist? And then to strictly follow rules and laws that were written thousands of years ago?

You have an odd definition of freedom.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19152 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said the FBI was after everyone here.
Liar, no i did not.

you go back and re-read that post.
and then you see how far off base you are.

you are not going to fabricate an argument based on something that was never said.'

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19153 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
And you probably noticed all those different ID's were really all "one in the same" person - Miss Patty H. Itself.
that might be the problem, you have way to much time on your hands.
LOL
and FYI, she had 2 ids
not 3.

how about i list all the SIMILARITIES you and passing through and lacez and a few others all have in common?
i don't have as much time on my hands as you do.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19154 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if Booots pursued it, Amy would be fired for releasing the information. Does Patricia care? Hell no. She'll ride that pony until it keels over. She's void of empathy or she would drop the matter before Booots does take action ..
.. Patricia is a sociopath ..
encouraging boots again? sure you are.
shame on you, encouraging him to get a innocent person fired because you hate patticake SO MUCH.

you keep pushing boots, and when he does fall off that ciff you call taking action to get a innocent person fired to satisfy your hunger for blood, he will soon discover that when he is facing criminal charges for harrassing strangers in their private lives, where will you be then? you gonna fly to canada to bail him out?
LOL. boots is mentally impaired, everyone knows that, but YOU are worse because you should know better........you are just plain evil
and for as much as you love trouble, i sure hope you have a life full of it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19155 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you are the only one addressing the issue of what they do in their bedrooms.
this thread is a debate on same sex MARRIAGE.
<quoted text>
Lacez, Patricia doesn't believe "marriage" has anything to do with what anyone does in their bedroom.
Her own failed marriage 38 years ago is proof positive that she didn't "consummate" anything in her bedroom, leaving her to believe there is no relationship between sex and marriage at all, no matter what gender was involved in the marriage.
you know what rocco, since you LOVE to trash patty so much,
like your immoral pals on here, let me give you some FREE advice.

failure comes to EVERYONE in this life.
and when you bring up others past mistakes you are highlighting your own mistakes of today.

what i have learned in my short time on here, is that gays are THE MOST intolerant and bigoted people.
People of faith oppose sexual immorality, but they don't set out to harm individuals.
but you people set out on here to harm individuals with drastic measures.

I thank God every day i was given the oppertunity to learn of His will and what its purpose is for myself as well as for mankind.
I thank God every day i don't desire to do those things He says are wrong.

You can come on here every day and trash patticake, trash me, trash others all you like
you gain nothing.
instead you set the course for your destiny.... as sure as you are reading this post, your destiny is marked by the hand of God according to His plan. Trashing me won't change that.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19156 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there's a law that prevents (INSERT WORD HERE THAT RHYMES WITH PUNTS) from becoming a god.
Unfortunately, there isn't one that prevents (insert word here that rhymes with punts) from becoming pricks.
Fortunately, pricks can only irritate, not erraticate(sic).
just so ya know.... that made no sence at all.
gayhash....

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19157 Jan 23, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it impossible to be nice to you and you always have to be the center of attention. Then, you wonder why people can't stay on topic.
incase you haven't noticed plh, the only time i reply off topic on here is when you all are trashing and bashing and spewing lies about someone.

you can't be the center of attention on topix.
thats not even possible.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19158 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia, your god is a weak, puny, pathetic psychosis in your brain.
But I'm glad that you've created a hell to which you believe you can banish those with whom you have unfavorable energy, knowing all the while that it is you who cannot live your life without the fear of it, rather than me and others who know it is nothing but an impediment in your life which concerns us not one whit.
wow. you remind me of sodom and gomorrah.

they were under the same delusions as you are, mocking and laughing at the messengers who tried to warn them.
and what happened? God made an example out of them.

and He promises to do it again.

but you continue on as you are rocco..........cause i believe everyone should get exactly what they want and deserve.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19159 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you DO support suicide, especially for gays.
You're despicable as despicable can be, Patricia.
since you are making up stuff, allow me to do the same.
so you DO support elimating the free right of religious expression in America?

see how it goes?

i never ONCE said i supported sucide you word twisting fruitfly.

if you are going to accuse me of saying something then you better be able to print the post where i said it....or be viewed for the deceiver that you are.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19160 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
People who truly have stalkers and fear them, do not stay in a situation where they are exposed to them.
and she didn't you moeron.
she LEFT topix.

kind of hard don't you think for someone who is a supporter of stalking to view it from the other side.

since you have been right in there all along rolling the dice every chance you got, i don't see how your imput is productive here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19161 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do have to prove something.
You have to prove that you can post without lying about anything, including who you are, and who you claim you are not.
The only thing you have proven thus far in over 4 years is that you cannot be relied upon to present yourself honestly, Patricia.
Until you prove you have stopped lying, no one is in a position to trust anything you say.
Pssssttttt:
Did you know that if you google your name in Russell Springs, quite a few things show up, including your gravestone with "Nov. 17, 1954", but no second date, since you're still alive and whining?
UH B.S
you better think again nancy, if you think i have to prove who i am on topix.
thats where you people keeping getting your selves in hot water.

who i am is NONE of your business.
anymore than who you are is any of my business.
my privacy is not yours to invade.
you don't get to know who i am.
and the fact you think you have that right, is why you are in the same camp as boots is.

if you people spent your time on here actually discussing issues instead of trying to figure out ways to silence people, you MIGHT enjoy the purpose of topix as it was purposed.
Instead you come on here and get your ---- in a knot when someone disagrees with you and think you have a right to verbally abuse or cross the line from public to private.

thats what makes you so flippin ABNORMAL.

I don't have to prove ANYthing other than why i believe as i do.
this is a discussion board not a torture chamber for you to vent your frustrations and abuse on those who disagree with you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19162 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do have to prove something.
You have to prove that you can post without lying about anything, including who you are, and who you claim you are not.
The only thing you have proven thus far in over 4 years is that you cannot be relied upon to present yourself honestly, Patricia.
Until you prove you have stopped lying, no one is in a position to trust anything you say.
Pssssttttt:
Did you know that if you google your name in Russell Springs, quite a few things show up, including your gravestone with "Nov. 17, 1954", but no second date, since you're still alive and whining?
PSSST, the fact you would actually google someones name and look at tomb stones and personal data, makes you a sicko, with the mindset of a stalker, cause ya see people who are here for the right reason, don't do things like that.
only creepy people plunge themselves into other peoples private business. There is something VERY wrong with people who do that, should i lay it on the fact you are gay, or should i lay it on the fact you are like boots, CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZY.
either way, getting in other peoples private lives is ABNORMAL behavior.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19163 Jan 23, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP YOUR STUPIDITY.
go google something other than someones tombstone, mary.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19164 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. now I have. Interesting fit. Well worth everyone's time ..
<quoted text>
.. the claimed numerous marriage proposals fits the profile of a female psychopath. Their elevated testosterone levels are a natural sexual high for men ..
.. Patricia is probably a very naughty girl. Remember the Tennessee adventure? Then there's the rumors of married men, near broken marriages ..
So church and xtian singles sites are where she meets her victims. The religious zealotry is how she makes herself feel less guilty for being a slut.

I can see how her hatred for gay people fits into this scenario.

"I'm a slut, but at least I'm not gay." "I'm using my lady parts as god designed them, not like THOSE people"

....or something along those lines.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19165 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
She's *pushing* him to take more action. She WANTS him to do more so she can feel more persecuted. She tells him things like "THEY LAUGHED AT YOU" and lies about what his reasons were for contacting them because she KNOWS he will feel compelled to defend himself. The more he contacts the authorities, the more drama she gets to feed on and the more justified she feels to invade *his* private life. She is ABSOLUTELY a sociopath.
you are full of it plh.

you and hl are the ones encouraging him to jump off that cliff.

you sit there on your wide load and laugh and delight in his posts on here every day talking about it, and repeating it, and threatening me as if that will make one hoot of a differnence
and then when i stress to him that his actions were in vain and wrong, hl jumps in and posts that gals name on here.
she is truly a piece of ----.
you all are guilty as boots is.
which one of you put the idea in his head to start with to do that?
and where will you be when he does find himself in trouble?
i am so sure you will be there egging him on then.

i have pleaded and stressed to him over and over TO STOP IT.
to leave them alone.
and you and hl get on here and post that he should take more action....and even print her name.

what a pair you two are.
dumb and dumber.

you are nothing but a small town gossipy trouble loving heathen plh.
and since you love trouble SO MUCH, i hope you have a life time of it.

i am finished trying to reason with you.
you are to damaged and to hell bent on causing trouble.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#19166 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and she didn't you moeron.
she LEFT topix.
kind of hard don't you think for someone who is a supporter of stalking to view it from the other side.
since you have been right in there all along rolling the dice every chance you got, i don't see how your imput is productive here.
No Patricia,`she` didn`t leave, she logs on at the same time, talks about the same things, makes the same mistakes, misspells the same words, makes the same gramatical errors...but she just uses a different name.

The mistake `she` made was thinking that everyone was as terminally stupid as `her`.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#19167 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO NO.
freedom is doing what you want to do,(lawfully of course)
freedom is living your life as you want to live it within the boundry of law.
BUT
that covers your PHYSCIAL actions and choices.
there is MORE to life and more to you and I than just the physcial.
you can be alone and content
you can be in a crowd and still be lonely
you can be rich and still be poor
you can be poor but also be rich
you can be free physically but in bondage mentally or spiritually
you can be in bondage physically but be free spiritually.
whom the Son sets free is free indeed!
true freedom is found in the well being of our souls through a personal relationship with God.
there is nothing as precious and freeing as having a clear conscience, a relationship with your creator, abiding in rightness and walking in morality and truth.
thats what i meant.
Most people who have a clear conscience simply have a short memory.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19168 Jan 23, 2013
HL just can't stop talking about patticake.
every day, every post........

it is all playing out exactly as i suspected.
twas HL or plh who put the idea in his weak mind to begin with.

what a sad bunch to be so threatened by the opinion of one lady.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#19169 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
HL just can't stop talking about patticake.
every day, every post........
it is all playing out exactly as i suspected.
twas HL or plh who put the idea in his weak mind to begin with.
what a sad bunch to be so threatened by the opinion of one lady.
Lady?

I trust you`re using the term loosely?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#19170 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you try to sell that to the masses of people who are told by YOUR government to go to the polls on VOTE ON SSM.
it is a public matter.
you can't have it both ways
you can't teach it to children
you can't set aside PUBLIC celebrations
you can't petition the changing of laws
you can't mandate faith based businesses to endorse it,
you can't boycot PUBLICALLY resturants who voice a biblical opinion about it
and then cry it is a PRIVATE matter.
gays make it very public.
and in a society such as America is, we discuss, we talk about, we voice opinions, we even vote on such issuses.
so no it is not private.
anything you take outside your home to the streets, to the schools, to the work place, IS public
Isn't freedom of speech a wonderful thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Brian_G 15,987
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 2 hr Craig 4
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 72
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 5 hr Skippy 4
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 22
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 5 hr Skippy 10
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 6 hr Skippy 23
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 6 hr June VanDerMark 11,314
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr lake bay boy 38,791
More from around the web