So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19130 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. that's one of the major signs (#5) of a sociopath:
1. Lack of Empathy.
2. Pathological Lying
3. Glibness and Superficial Charm
4. Manipulative and Conning
5. Grandiose Sense of Self
6. Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
7. Need for Stimulation
8. Impulsive Nature
9. Lack of Friends
10. No Personal Boundaries
<quoted text>
.. indeed !! and there's more ..
.. female sociopaths are somewhat rare because of a genetic predisposition towards empathy and nurturing ..
.. however, scientific studies consistently reflect an elevated testosterone level in female sociopaths. This anomaly is usually accompanied by an increased sex drive and a general disinterest in motherhood ..
.. Patricia is barren yet claims celibacy for the past 35+ years. Something is wrong with the picture ..
http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2007/02/02/fema...
Have you read this one?

http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2008/07/21/soci...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19131 Jan 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the best and most infuriating thing you could do to her is to simply not care.
.. ever defend a sociopath? If so, what was your experience ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19133 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia is egging you on and wants you to pursue this matter. She'd love to see Amy in trouble, possibly fired. The resulting drama would make her feel alive ..
.. again, I would encourage you to withdraw ..
Could you have used a different verb, hon? Somehow withdraw has a conjures up something unpleasant for me.:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19134 Jan 23, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read this one?
http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2008/07/21/soci...
.. now I have. Interesting fit. Well worth everyone's time ..
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Didn't she say she's had several marriage proposals?
Are you thinking she's been a very naughty girl and is just lying?
.. the claimed numerous marriage proposals fits the profile of a female psychopath. Their elevated testosterone levels are a natural sexual high for men ..

.. Patricia is probably a very naughty girl. Remember the Tennessee adventure? Then there's the rumors of married men, near broken marriages ..

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#19135 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ever defend a sociopath? If so, what was your experience ..
In my opinion(uneducated as to the subject matter as it is) I have defended a sociopath, obviously I had no medical diagnosis of that condition because an insanity plea is tantamount to a life sentence and they never ever want to be seen as mental.

The person in question was able to exercise a level of detachment towards their victims that I have never seen before or since. Everything is the fault of the victims, they basically had been made to commit the crime upon the victims by the victims themselves. All I had to do(in their opinion) was put them in the witness box and they would wow the jury and be home in time for crumpets. Who was I to refuse, they were most insistent and I can only provide advice....it`s for their solicitor to recommend whether they follow the advice given...or not.

Lost that one(happily).

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19136 Jan 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion(uneducated as to the subject matter as it is) I have defended a sociopath, obviously I had no medical diagnosis of that condition because an insanity plea is tantamount to a life sentence and they never ever want to be seen as mental.
The person in question was able to exercise a level of detachment towards their victims that I have never seen before or since. Everything is the fault of the victims, they basically had been made to commit the crime upon the victims by the victims themselves. All I had to do(in their opinion) was put them in the witness box and they would wow the jury and be home in time for crumpets. Who was I to refuse, they were most insistent and I can only provide advice....it`s for their solicitor to recommend whether they follow the advice given...or not.
Lost that one(happily).
.. fascinating ..

.. was this individual morally, emotionally, ethically and socially detached ??..

.. while some sociopaths are violent criminals, the vast majority of them live average, normal lives with the exception that they don't have a conscience ..

.. running on emotion is often irrational and inefficient. As a woman, I must regularly remind myself to use both logic and compassion when dealing with people. Since a sociopath does not have a conscience or compassion, do they try to manipulate and control people by using logic 100% of the time ??..

.. regardless, Patricia logic is illogical. Spock she ain't ..

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#19137 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fascinating ..
.. was this individual morally, emotionally, ethically and socially detached ??..
.. while some sociopaths are violent criminals, the vast majority of them live average, normal lives with the exception that they don't have a conscience ..
.. running on emotion is often irrational and inefficient. As a woman, I must regularly remind myself to use both logic and compassion when dealing with people. Since a sociopath does not have a conscience or compassion, do they try to manipulate and control people by using logic 100% of the time ??..
.. regardless, Patricia logic is illogical. Spock she ain't ..
They consciously operate 2 value systems simultaneously, they must conform to mainstream social mores to function, but they KNOW(they absolutely KNOW) that they themselves are above that kind of pedestrian morality and can exploit it to achieve their own ends without any qualms whatsoever. It`s like someone told them that they were special, or they weren`t like the other horrible children and it stuck all through their lives.

They can cold read people very well and identify the correct buttons to push. They I think it`s because they are so unencumbered by emotions that they can objectively sit back and `know` human nature on a fundamental level, in order to exploit it of course.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19138 Jan 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you want to play this out, Patty? I can, if you wish, call the police again, as that is what they are there for, and police do not file harassment charges for people contacting them. It is their job to take reports, and either act on them, or not. I told Chief Irvin, in my last email to him, after our talk, that I was considering the case with his office as closed, because his office had sent the info to the RC Sheriff.
I spoke by telephone only once to the RC Sheriff's office and that was just to confirm with the person who answered the phone that they had received the email from the RS police, which she checked and confirmed they had. One of my emails to the RS police was requested by Amy when she wrote to apologize for not having responded before stating she had been busy and the chief had been away, and in that she requested specific info about you, which I sent her in an email.
So is providing the police with info that they request considered harassment?
On the other hand, I could contact the city mayor's office and report that the city police had given out private information about me to a person from that area and subsequently that person had posted that info on an international web site, which placed me in some danger.
I have already told the RS police that I was not interested in causing trouble for them because of what Amy did, and I won't go back on that, except if pushed into it.
Patty, I am however, still concerned about your situation there, and as long as you continue, as you have been lately, showing more and more signs of serious mental problems, I may not be able to completely drop this issue.
How are we suppose to judge a person, who states that they are leaving the site for good, and then comes back immediately as another person, which they have done before, and keeps trying to lie to us telling us that this new alias is not the first person?
Nobody here believes that you are not Patty, so your denying it is not getting you anywhere at all.
I don't care what you do.
you seem to be hell bent on causing as many strangers trouble as you can.
I know that cyber stalking is against the law
I know filing false reports is against the law
I know invading peoples lives uninvited is against the law.
so it is not how 'I' want to play this out.
doesn't effect me.
YOU are the one with the most to loose.
I will tell you this, the next time you threaten me, i WILL start releasing your name.
so you might ask yourself, how you want this to 'play out'.
i will simply be at the side of my family defending and attesting to the fact you are a mentally ill person who has glaumed onto a poster and refuses to leave her alone.
so do whatever you want to..... its your pecker in the vice.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19139 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
DO NOT POST TO ME
STOP TRASHING PEOPLE WITH LIES AND GOSSIP.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19140 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a cure.
You can't get it, you won't get it, and if you on the off chance do get it, you will be cured of it.
Patty, this whole argument started when you tried to tell us that your god does more than science. What has your nonexistent god cured?
Nothing.
FINE. lets end this now.
your right. i was wrong, there is no small pox virus existing anywhere in the world.
you win.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19141 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
She clearly meant that when you, Patty, leave, we can stop talking about you, Patty.
and that is still very much an incorrect statment.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19142 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, freedom is doing whatever a nonexistent being says to do through a 2000 year old book that has been mistranslated multiple times over all it's years.
See, the difference between your definition of freedom and the ACTUAL definition of freedom is that you want to try and force others to obey and do everything your book says to do, when that violates freedom directly.
Also, here's Poe's law for you, it explains you perfectly:
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."
NO NO NO NO.
freedom is doing what you want to do,(lawfully of course)
freedom is living your life as you want to live it within the boundry of law.

BUT
that covers your PHYSCIAL actions and choices.

there is MORE to life and more to you and I than just the physcial.

you can be alone and content
you can be in a crowd and still be lonely
you can be rich and still be poor
you can be poor but also be rich
you can be free physically but in bondage mentally or spiritually
you can be in bondage physically but be free spiritually.

whom the Son sets free is free indeed!

true freedom is found in the well being of our souls through a personal relationship with God.
there is nothing as precious and freeing as having a clear conscience, a relationship with your creator, abiding in rightness and walking in morality and truth.

thats what i meant.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19143 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get ahold of facts, because you definitely don't know any.
and that is your opinion.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19144 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not public in the slightest, Patty.
It's a matter of the private lives. It's not your business whether two people marry, you are trying to insert yourself into their lives.
you try to sell that to the masses of people who are told by YOUR government to go to the polls on VOTE ON SSM.
it is a public matter.
you can't have it both ways
you can't teach it to children
you can't set aside PUBLIC celebrations
you can't petition the changing of laws
you can't mandate faith based businesses to endorse it,
you can't boycot PUBLICALLY resturants who voice a biblical opinion about it
and then cry it is a PRIVATE matter.

gays make it very public.

and in a society such as America is, we discuss, we talk about, we voice opinions, we even vote on such issuses.
so no it is not private.
anything you take outside your home to the streets, to the schools, to the work place, IS public

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19145 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, a load of invalid excuses that I don't have time to read.
They ILLEGALLY released the information. That's it.
Confidentiality means the information is confidential.
sorry but you are wrong.

the PD has the right to change their minds at their discresion.

They view him as a troubled individual, reacting to internet disagreements and striking out in revenge.

He begged me to call them.
If he had not of wanted me or pattycake to KNOW who he was then he should not of done such a FOOLISH, IDIOTIC, CRAZY thing as he did.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19146 Jan 23, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you do.
you seem to be hell bent on causing as many strangers trouble as you can.
I know that cyber stalking is against the law
I know filing false reports is against the law
I know invading peoples lives uninvited is against the law.
so it is not how 'I' want to play this out.
doesn't effect me.
YOU are the one with the most to loose.
I will tell you this, the next time you threaten me, i WILL start releasing your name.
so you might ask yourself, how you want this to 'play out'.
i will simply be at the side of my family defending and attesting to the fact you are a mentally ill person who has glaumed onto a poster and refuses to leave her alone.
so do whatever you want to..... its your pecker in the vice.
Patty, do you realize how very close you are coming to my filing a criminal charge against you with the Russell County Sheriff's office?

If you slander me again on this site or anywhere else on the net, or if you post my full name again, I will have the basis for a criminal charge.

I am not saying I will make one, but I will consider it. You are not in charge of this situation, Patty, and you sure as hell are screwing yourself thoroughly the way you are currently dealing with it.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19147 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't listen to anyone, she never will.
if thats not the kettle calling the pot black

boots didn't listen to the multiple warnings of differnet people on here NOT to do such a stupid thing.

HE doesn't listen.
and now he has to live with the consequencs of those irrational actions.

and if he STILL refuses to listen, he will further his consequences that will no doubt be far worse than just his name being revealed.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19148 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Boots only commented on your life by sharing his opinion of it.
You, on the other hand, have told people you're happy they're going to hell for who they are and the way they were born. You've made attacks on people you don't know anything about.
The point here is that you said NO ONE should be so interested in someone else's private life, yet you do it all the time.
You're just a giant hypocrite and a liar when you say people shouldn't do so and that you don't do so.
UH NO, boots called the police you moeron,
they are not there to listen to your OPINIONS.
they are there to protect and serve by defending the LAW
pattiecake didn't break any laws.
so what he did was waste the valuable time of police by filing a false report of lies and internet CRAP to people who neither had the time for it, nor could help him because you don't call the police you goofball UNLESS a crime has been committed.
not to mention the fact he lives in another country, and doesn't even KNOW the person he was lying on..... doesn't take a rocket scientist to quickly figure out the man is lucky to be living indoors.
are all you people on drugs here?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19149 Jan 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
They consciously operate 2 value systems simultaneously, they must conform to mainstream social mores to function, but they KNOW(they absolutely KNOW) that they themselves are above that kind of pedestrian morality and can exploit it to achieve their own ends without any qualms whatsoever. It`s like someone told them that they were special, or they weren`t like the other horrible children and it stuck all through their lives.
They can cold read people very well and identify the correct buttons to push. They I think it`s because they are so unencumbered by emotions that they can objectively sit back and `know` human nature on a fundamental level, in order to exploit it of course.
.. thanks !! Mr. C ..

.. the two distinct value systems explains a great deal. Great insight ..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19150 Jan 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, so if you want to make it only about one person:
You laughed about the possibility of someone killing themselves if they were gay.
Patty, you're such a "moeron."
no, i was laughing at the insanity of a lesbian calling a heterosexual, a lesbian as a means of insulting.

you think about that for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 32 min Tom 15,676
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 2 hr david traversa 9
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr TLO Queen of paducah 19
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 15
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr JODECKO 38,685
News Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12) 6 hr Brandon Cole 7
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,945
Dying off like flies 19 hr Rainbow Kid 18
More from around the web