So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 873)

Showing posts 17,441 - 17,460 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU use "P's" name ALL THE TIME. What's the difference?
It's OK for Patricia to call "P" Patty, since she/they are.

She just really, really doesn't like to be called "Patricia". Not daddy's little girl, Pattiecake.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if Booots pursued it, Amy would be fired for releasing the information. Does Patricia care? Hell no. She'll ride that pony until it keels over. She's void of empathy or she would drop the matter before Booots does take action ..
.. Patricia is a sociopath ..
She's *pushing* him to take more action. She WANTS him to do more so she can feel more persecuted. She tells him things like "THEY LAUGHED AT YOU" and lies about what his reasons were for contacting them because she KNOWS he will feel compelled to defend himself. The more he contacts the authorities, the more drama she gets to feed on and the more justified she feels to invade *his* private life. She is ABSOLUTELY a sociopath.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
IN DEFENDING it, yes.
everytime your queerly beloved posts remarkes like
patricia is this, or patricia is that,
every time you reply to posts with a put down and slur, yes.
thats my right.
So you think "Patricia" is a put down and a slur, Patricia?
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I`m Julian, please pin down my IP address, I`m just dying to see how it`s done.
or were you just typing more crap from your own tiny little reality?
Hi, I'm Rocco's parrot Malaika. I can say 150 different words, and put them in proper grammatical context. I don't like crackers, but I think Pattiecake has gone crackers. I know that's true, because my daddy Rocco has told me about EVERY TOPIX POST he has ever shared with Pattiecake/aka Patricia, Yellodog, United in faith, et al.

Please pin down MY IP address. I'm just dying to see if you can track down a sassy, literate parrot who thinks Pattiecake58 is mental.

Squuuuuuaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwkkkkkk kkkkk!!!
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of her greatest hits.
Bounced a few times too many on her pappy's knee, she was!

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Marriage is a union of two individuals who are romantically connected to form a family unit. Children are not required and do not have to be created by the two individuals if they are included.
If you can't understand why ss marriages ARE marriages, you don't have any place in defining them or denying their equality. It just means you are ignorant to their validity and, therefore, have no place determining their value and worth.
You might as well deny evolution, that's how intelligent you sound about this topic. <insert eye roll here>
KiMare wrote:
First you talk about a romantic friendship forming a family unit, even though they are incapable of procreating, but immediately declare children are not necessary.
None of that mish-mash of nonsense equates gay couples to the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior, marriage.
It is clear you don't know what you are talking about, but it is funny.
Smile.
How does a romantic relationship equate to a "friendship"?? You keep inserting that word in there, attempting to devalue the relationship, but it's not an accurate description. Ideally, the romantic couple *are* friends, but each couple defines the characteristics of their marriage in their own way. That means that you are not "entitled" to define someone else's relationship.

There are many different types of family units: married without children, nuclear, blended, extended, etc. A married couple without children is *still* a family. You act like I discourage procreation, when what I actually said was that couples are not REQUIRED to procreate. There is no box on the marriage application that asks about intentions to procreate.

I do not accept your "cross cultural constraint" nonsense to be an accurate definition of all marriages, so my responses do not need to satisfy you. I don't "strive" to conform to your reality because it is an alternate one.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"went on a expidition[sic]"
...hooked on phonics.
...erraticate. lol

I'm surprised she doesn't spell stupid as stewpid. But just maybe she's been in contact with that word more than the average person...
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's been disproven time and time again. If someone says an orange is an apple, then you prove it isn't, if they continue to say that, then their opinions are uneducated.
Patty, you're in the same boat, but your reactions are priceless, that's why I continue to reply to you.
Her stupidity is sometimes the funniest moment in my day.

I sometimes feel ashamed for taking advantage of her, but the payoff is just SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! The devil's boss (god, with or without a big "G") makes me do it. I can't help myself!

I've fractured 4 of my ribs because of her!
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to lie, make it big and make it detailed. Go big or go home, right?
hehehehehehehe! lol!
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to jesus.
My gardener has nothing to do with this, so kindly leave him out, OK?

(He pronounces his name Hey Zeus. He has a couple of helpers, both named JOSE. I call them Hose A and Hose B in order to avoid confusion.)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Marriage is a union of two individuals who are romantically connected to form a family unit. Children are not required and do not have to be created by the two individuals if they are included.
If you can't understand why ss marriages ARE marriages, you don't have any place in defining them or denying their equality. It just means you are ignorant to their validity and, therefore, have no place determining their value and worth.
You might as well deny evolution, that's how intelligent you sound about this topic. <insert eye roll here>
<quoted text>
How does a romantic relationship equate to a "friendship"?? You keep inserting that word in there, attempting to devalue the relationship, but it's not an accurate description. Ideally, the romantic couple *are* friends, but each couple defines the characteristics of their marriage in their own way. That means that you are not "entitled" to define someone else's relationship.
There are many different types of family units: married without children, nuclear, blended, extended, etc. A married couple without children is *still* a family. You act like I discourage procreation, when what I actually said was that couples are not REQUIRED to procreate. There is no box on the marriage application that asks about intentions to procreate.
I do not accept your "cross cultural constraint" nonsense to be an accurate definition of all marriages, so my responses do not need to satisfy you. I don't "strive" to conform to your reality because it is an alternate one.
1. As Obama noted in his speech, the dumbed down description is 'love' or 'committed'. Those words describe many types of friendships. They do not define marriage. It is a clear and indisputable fact that the basic essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Unique among every other relationship in existence, and in fact, the natural and best birthplace of every other relationship.

2. You have no right to redefine other people's relationships. As SCOTUS notes several times, marriage is an essential relationship to society.

3. There is one natural family, simply because we have just one biological father and mother. All others are default families, and are so noted.

4. Your assertion that a couple should be required to produce children to be called marriage is no different than demanding that an apple tree be required to produce apples to be called an apple tree.

5. I don't care if you don't care about the essence of marriage. Your opinion, or mine does not change reality; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Nothing you said addresses that fact.

Smile.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's *pushing* him to take more action. She WANTS him to do more so she can feel more persecuted. She tells him things like "THEY LAUGHED AT YOU" and lies about what his reasons were for contacting them because she KNOWS he will feel compelled to defend himself.
.. this is exactly why I refuse to defend myself against her evil lies and innuendos ..

.. when Boooots justifies or defends his actions, he's playing into Patricia's hand. He's being manipulated by a pro and my heart goes out to him. He doesn't deserve such treatment and, if possible, Patricia would love to push him to his limit, send him back into treatment. Then she could gloat ..
<quoted text>The more he contacts the authorities, the more drama she gets to feed on and the more justified she feels to invade *his* private life. She is ABSOLUTELY a sociopath.
.. yes, Patricia is a sociopath. She is void of empathy and enjoys hurting people. She'd welcome the firing of Amy from her job so she could point a finger at Booots and say, "You crazzzzy person - you got someone fired." ..

.. everyone must understand this woman is seriously deranged ..

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
But may of his followers have cured millions of their addiction to breathing.
Like the Rev. Jim Jones Jonestown Massacre.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That only leaves one alternative. Ridicule.
Even though she might not feel it, it is certain that many are laughing at her.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's her delusion of self-importance.
Well, she DOES have a rather large ego.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if Booots pursued it, Amy would be fired for releasing the information. Does Patricia care? Hell no. She'll ride that pony until it keels over. She's void of empathy or she would drop the matter before Booots does take action ..
.. Patricia is a sociopath ..
And quite obviously so.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Her stupidity is sometimes the funniest moment in my day.
I sometimes feel ashamed for taking advantage of her, but the payoff is just SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! The devil's boss (god, with or without a big "G") makes me do it. I can't help myself!
I've fractured 4 of my ribs because of her!
I love her line on how she believes atheists don't believe in god IN SPITE of the god they DON'T believe in.

Logic?
Logic is non-existent in Patty's dictionary.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she DOES have a rather large ego.
.. that's one of the major signs (#5) of a sociopath:

1. Lack of Empathy.
2. Pathological Lying
3. Glibness and Superficial Charm
4. Manipulative and Conning
5. Grandiose Sense of Self
6. Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
7. Need for Stimulation
8. Impulsive Nature
9. Lack of Friends
10. No Personal Boundaries
WBC 4-Ever

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

The mighty and glorious Westboro Baptist Church, led by the incomparable Reverend Fred Phelps has once again struck a blow against the donkey bonkers who are ruining this land. WBC will continue to be a beacon of sanity in a nation of gaytards. Thank you Reverend Phelps for striking a blow against the asspackers of the USA.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. As Obama noted in his speech, the dumbed down description is 'love' or 'committed'. Those words describe many types of friendships. They do not define marriage. It is a clear and indisputable fact that the basic essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Unique among every other relationship in existence, and in fact, the natural and best birthplace of every other relationship.
2. You have no right to redefine other people's relationships. As SCOTUS notes several times, marriage is an essential relationship to society.
3. There is one natural family, simply because we have just one biological father and mother. All others are default families, and are so noted.
4. Your assertion that a couple should be required to produce children to be called marriage is no different than demanding that an apple tree be required to produce apples to be called an apple tree.
5. I don't care if you don't care about the essence of marriage. Your opinion, or mine does not change reality; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Nothing you said addresses that fact.
Smile.
I decided to Google your favorite, little "definition" of marriage and found that you've been copying and pasting the same convoluted nonsense on other threads. You've been cheating on us! How many other bridges are you trolling under that we don't know about?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/palos-hills-i...

Getting back to responding to your post...
1. Marriage does not need to have a complex definition for the purposes of the government. Each couple has the right to define their relationship in their own unique way. It is private. No one needs to publicly declare the "terms" of their marriage, especially to you.

If marriage is "culturally constrained" and "evolutionary," it seems only logical that if our culture accepts ssm as a norm (our government makes it legal), then we have evolved. You can grunt like a neanderthal all you want, but our society *will* evolve without you.

2. How am I redefining anything? Have I tried to "redefine" your marriage? No, of course not.

Marriage is essential? Which kind?...under God or by the government? Did Adam and Eve have a marriage ceremony? Who walked Eve down the aisle? The fact is, marriage has not always been about particular defining terms that you favor so much. It was SIMPLY a committed, romantic union of two consenting humans. Heck, there have been oodles of marriages that were arranged and the couple DID NOT consent. Talk about constrained. So, you see, YOU cannot define marriage for other people; you can only define it for yourself and your wife.

3. You have no control over what kind of relationships families make up, so why do you try to devalue them?

4. I never asserted that a couple should be required to produce children. That's what YOU suggest with your arguments.

5. Your "definition" of marriage is not reality. Have you taken your meds today? I heard "Haldol" is an oldie but a goodie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,441 - 17,460 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••