So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
17,421 - 17,440 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
IN DEFENDING it, yes.
everytime your queerly beloved posts remarkes like
patricia is this, or patricia is that,
every time you reply to posts with a put down and slur, yes.
thats my right.
Not according to jesus.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a cure.
You can't get it, you won't get it, and if you on the off chance do get it, you will be cured of it.
Patty, this whole argument started when you tried to tell us that your god does more than science. What has your nonexistent god cured?
Nothing.
But may of his followers have cured millions of their addiction to breathing.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't listen to anyone, she never will.
That only leaves one alternative. Ridicule.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said the FBI was after everyone here.
That's her delusion of self-importance.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a little time on my hands today, so I did a little "stalking" into Patty's three "known" Id's. Instead of bits and pieces here and there, I comprised a not-so-short list of common words from her posts that I've never seen anywhere, or used by anyone, except in her uneducated ramblings.
Perminately
extream
distroy
anotherwords
despirate
dispicable
relavant
messanic
interceed
receed
preceed
compair
garantee
obcess
contridiction
warpted
testiment
alcohal
morom, moron, mornom (Mormon)
hugh (huge)
irrelvant
nieve
Flordia
devuldge
verses (versus)
artifical
declair
loose (lose)
sew (sow)
probley
victum
negitive
declair
determin
mis spell
ignor
hallarious
....and many more. The next list will be of phrases such as, "what a load of hooey", "you misguided person", and "I'm not Patty".
And you probably noticed all those different ID's were really all "one in the same" person - Miss Patty H. Itself.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, a load of invalid excuses that I don't have time to read.
They ILLEGALLY released the information. That's it.
Confidentiality means the information is confidential.
.. if Booots pursued it, Amy would be fired for releasing the information. Does Patricia care? Hell no. She'll ride that pony until it keels over. She's void of empathy or she would drop the matter before Booots does take action ..

.. Patricia is a sociopath ..
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue, but it might be able to help homophobes, who ARE suffering a mental illness.
That was precisely the case with my first "parents-in-law", who saw fit to have their son committed to a psychiatric ward because of his homosexuality. He was out of the ward the following day, but his parents were referred to mental health counselling services, and it was THEM who, in fact, gained insight into their shortcomings.

After that initially rough beginning, I ended up with the best parents-in-law anyone could hope to have for many wonderful years, until their respective passing.

Unfortunately, my partner - their son - also passed away after 22 years together due to a massive myocardial infarction, which occurred without warning. I always knew that he and I would be together until death; neither of us could have known it would be so soon.

I have been fortunate enough to have found someone else with whom I am now spending the rest of my life. The universe has been very kind and good to me.

But yes, homophobes can benefit from psychiatric/mental health counselling.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you are the only one addressing the issue of what they do in their bedrooms.
this thread is a debate on same sex MARRIAGE.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And marriage only has to do with those getting married, therefore it is their private lives.
Lacez, Patricia doesn't believe "marriage" has anything to do with what anyone does in their bedroom.

Her own failed marriage 38 years ago is proof positive that she didn't "consummate" anything in her bedroom, leaving her to believe there is no relationship between sex and marriage at all, no matter what gender was involved in the marriage.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If i were god you wouldn't be here.
I think there's a law that prevents (INSERT WORD HERE THAT RHYMES WITH PUNTS) from becoming a god.

Unfortunately, there isn't one that prevents (insert word here that rhymes with punts) from becoming pricks.

Fortunately, pricks can only irritate, not erraticate(sic).

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
IN DEFENDING it, yes.
everytime your queerly beloved posts remarkes like
patricia is this, or patricia is that,
every time you reply to posts with a put down and slur, yes.
thats my right.
You make it impossible to be nice to you and you always have to be the center of attention. Then, you wonder why people can't stay on topic.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah well, thats your personal opinion.
you are not God.
so that is not your call to make
what i do know is, that
without the remission and removal of sin, you don't know the half of what it will mean to become on big bubbling boil in hell.
Patricia, your god is a weak, puny, pathetic psychosis in your brain.

But I'm glad that you've created a hell to which you believe you can banish those with whom you have unfavorable energy, knowing all the while that it is you who cannot live your life without the fear of it, rather than me and others who know it is nothing but an impediment in your life which concerns us not one whit.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship."
Why? And what type of relationship do you think marriage is?
You keep C&Ping that "cross-cultural constraint" line - I don't think you have a clue what it means. You just found it in a Chick tract, and thought it sounded impressive, didn't you?
"Get back to me when you can equate gay unions with the fundamental essence of marriage."
Define "the essence of marriage", please. Be specific.
Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).

President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.

It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal. Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.

Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.

Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.

Smile.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
She clearly meant that when you, Patty, leave, we can stop talking about you, Patty.
She knew what I meant, she just enjoys playing the martyr.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
and a poor POOR interperter of the english language.
you can not be talking about OTHER people when you are talking about one specific individual.
when a gay attempted to insult me by calling pattycake gay, OF COURSE I LAUGHED.
and my reply was IF she was, she would of committed sucide because thats how much that lifestyle repulses her.........
the reply was about ONE person, not other people.
you can't make everything a fight here.
So you DO support suicide, especially for gays.

You're despicable as despicable can be, Patricia.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a union of two individuals who are romantically connected to form a family unit. Children are not required and do not have to be created by the two individuals if they are included.
If you can't understand why ss marriages ARE marriages, you don't have any place in defining them or denying their equality. It just means you are ignorant to their validity and, therefore, have no place determining their value and worth.
You might as well deny evolution, that's how intelligent you sound about this topic. <insert eye roll here>
First you talk about a romantic friendship forming a family unit, even though they are incapable of procreating, but immediately declare children are not necessary.

None of that mish-mash of nonsense equates gay couples to the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior, marriage.

It is clear you don't know what you are talking about, but it is funny.

Smile.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the constant posts from you DO show that you are not being stalked. For if one were to be stalked, they would not give out their information and hang around the stalkers for 4 years.
People who truly have stalkers and fear them, do not stay in a situation where they are exposed to them.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the posts show it, the actions of one irrational poster proved it and the PD know it.
I don't have to prove anything.
Yes you do have to prove something.

You have to prove that you can post without lying about anything, including who you are, and who you claim you are not.

The only thing you have proven thus far in over 4 years is that you cannot be relied upon to present yourself honestly, Patricia.

Until you prove you have stopped lying, no one is in a position to trust anything you say.

Pssssttttt:
Did you know that if you google your name in Russell Springs, quite a few things show up, including your gravestone with "Nov. 17, 1954", but no second date, since you're still alive and whining?
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP TRASHING HER.
STOP YOUR STUPIDITY.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU use "P's" name ALL THE TIME. What's the difference?
It's OK for Patricia to call "P" Patty, since she/they are.

She just really, really doesn't like to be called "Patricia". Not daddy's little girl, Pattiecake.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if Booots pursued it, Amy would be fired for releasing the information. Does Patricia care? Hell no. She'll ride that pony until it keels over. She's void of empathy or she would drop the matter before Booots does take action ..
.. Patricia is a sociopath ..
She's *pushing* him to take more action. She WANTS him to do more so she can feel more persecuted. She tells him things like "THEY LAUGHED AT YOU" and lies about what his reasons were for contacting them because she KNOWS he will feel compelled to defend himself. The more he contacts the authorities, the more drama she gets to feed on and the more justified she feels to invade *his* private life. She is ABSOLUTELY a sociopath.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••