So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
17,401 - 17,420 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

Since: May 11

Wickford, UK

#19041 Jan 22, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Shread of deceny. Ha ha ha ha ha
"went on a expidition[sic]"

...hooked on phonics.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19042 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>the point was that the viruses still exist.
matters not that you are vaccinated against the illness, that is what keeps you from getting it........ the viruses themselves are still existant in the world.
whether in the wild or in a lab.
they still are existant. and small pox is only one of FEW that have been contained or erraticated from the wild.
there are MANY MANY incurable diseases out there.

here is a good example ... many get flu shots every year.
and the Dr will tell you, this is not a solid 100% guarantee that you won't still get the flu.

anotherwords, it is not a cure just a prevention of lower your chances of getting it.
No, it's a cure.
You can't get it, you won't get it, and if you on the off chance do get it, you will be cured of it.

Patty, this whole argument started when you tried to tell us that your god does more than science. What has your nonexistent god cured?
Nothing.

Montreal

#19043 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>and there it is! there you have it.......... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for proving my point.

you won't stop trashing pattycake until I leave.

there it is..........
YOUR AGENDA.
if you can't make some agree with you
they must go.
if you can't make someone keep their opinions to themself they must go.

the lie you think you are concealing is shining through like a beacon in the dark.........the agenda you share with your god haters and gays on here, "SILENCE ANY AND ALL OPPOSING VOICES"
RUN EM OFF.
what ever it takes.

you just said it.
and the lie is even if i wasn't here you would STILL talk about and trash 'P' because you did it before i was here.
and becauase you all call other posters patty.

so you lie plh.
you want me gone because i am a reminder of what you did
a thorn in your muddy paw.

TUFF.
i will go when i choose to go.
not because you and others are limited in your ability to handle and deal with opposing views.

but thanks for admitting your agenda openly.
She clearly meant that when you, Patty, leave, we can stop talking about you, Patty.

Montreal

#19044 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>only if they were willing first.
but the problem goes far deeper than mental disturbance
it is a 'sin' issue.
and only God can errase sin when we repent and turn away from it.

only then is true freedom found and gained.
According to you, freedom is doing whatever a nonexistent being says to do through a 2000 year old book that has been mistranslated multiple times over all it's years.

See, the difference between your definition of freedom and the ACTUAL definition of freedom is that you want to try and force others to obey and do everything your book says to do, when that violates freedom directly.

Also, here's Poe's law for you, it explains you perfectly:
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

Montreal

#19045 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>someone needs to tell boots that he is not the author of what others think, believe and feel.

someone needs to tell boots that opposing homosexuality is a God thing, a faith thing, a right thing that individuals make based on their right to 'live their own life' as they wish.

someone needs to tell boots that he has no jurisdiction over what anyone else believes or thinks, and that just because it differs from his belief or non belief that does NOT make the person mentally ill.

you can NOT force or make others condone, or like something they know in their heart is not right.

you can't go around calling others crazy because they oppose SS.
that in itself is crazy.
You need to get ahold of facts, because you definitely don't know any.

Montreal

#19046 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO NO NO..........it is not private when it involves changing laws
it is not private when it is made public by taking it to schools to discuss,
when it involves public parades, gay day celebrations which are very public, when it involves petitioning churches to ignor the bible, redefining marriage,
when it involves forcing faith based businesses to compromise their faith to condone it....

gays have made it public
just like creating threads on the internet to DISCUSS it.
it is they who have made it public.
No, it's not public in the slightest, Patty.
It's a matter of the private lives. It's not your business whether two people marry, you are trying to insert yourself into their lives.

Montreal

#19047 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>OMG......YES did you read it ALL?

one more time, one statement is all i am going to make

the virus still exists.
But we aren't talking about the virus that makes smallpox. We are talking about smallpox.

Do you even read what you type?

Montreal

#19048 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>FACT IS, you don't speak for, or make the decisions for the PD
they run it as they are suppose to.
you might not like the choices made, but they were not your choice to make.

understand?

you are being extreamly and purposely stupid.

pattycakes privacy WAS breached.
she knew it,i know it, YOU know, the PD knows it, and others know it.
she left topix.

i didn't have to even tell her that boots was PMing me multiple times BEGGING ME (as in believing i am she) to call them
begging.
so i told her....... she called.
and the information was explained to her.
you act as if she has no rights in this matter at all.

what do you think, she should just sit back and allow her accuse to slander her falsely and nothing be done in her behalf? of course you think this, because you hate her based on her view points on topix.

well thats not how life works.
if someone did to me what they did to her, i would DEMANDED MORE than just a name.
he would be facing serious charges by now of invasion and defimation of character.
but its not my call to make.
the law DOES say you have a right to know and face your accuser.
so she had EVERY right to know who was slandering her falsey.
and I AM HAPPY SHE KNOWS.
and they would not have told her unless they felt it was the right thing to do.

hey, i was told they were worried he was living around here.
but when they discovered the lunitic is in canada, they were not to concerned then.
they told patty if she needed any help they would assist her in filing it with the state to investigate him.

a stranger in another country, contacting a busy pd dept rambling on and on and on about his personal mental problems and accusing a total stranger on topix as being mentally ill based on internet GOSSIP and the fact she pissed him off arguing issues?
you have got to be brain dead not to see the insanity in something like that.

Again, whats done is done.
and this way she can protect herself sufficently.

GOOD FOR HER!
Blah blah blah, a load of invalid excuses that I don't have time to read.

They ILLEGALLY released the information. That's it.

Confidentiality means the information is confidential.

Montreal

#19049 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
I wish someone else here, who isn't mentally ill as I allegedly am, according to Patty (blame me for being open about my past history for that), would explain to Patty that all of her posts since the discussion regarding her talk with the RS police office will prove she is not only seriously mentally ill, but is also a proved liar. I think she needs to know and understand that to protect herself, as everything she has said on here in the past several weeks would go against her if anyone ever decided to check out her online behavior.

Again, Patty, it has nothing to do with your beliefs, other than you do bring them into conversations about something not related to your beliefs at all. What it says in the Bible, for example, would have nothing to do with what you are saying about who you are not in real life (whether Patty or not - and we all know you are Patty).

I actually mean that as advice, not from malice, because I am leaving for 9 1/2 weeks of sun and beach in less than a week, and Patty's personal issues are not going to be my concern when I am away.
She doesn't listen to anyone, she never will.

Montreal

#19050 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>whaaaat?

Lacez you are not thinking right.

you just said

"and by SHARING your OPINION, you are commenting on people's private lives."

UH, hello? what do you think the purpose of TOPIX is?
why are you here sharing your OPINION on issues?

this is a discussion board to view your opinions.
that does not mean you are meddling in anyones private life.
UNLESS you do what crazy man boots did, and physcially assert yourself into someones private life with vicious attacks of slandering one on a personal level.

you need to get your mind straight.
Boots only commented on your life by sharing his opinion of it.
You, on the other hand, have told people you're happy they're going to hell for who they are and the way they were born. You've made attacks on people you don't know anything about.

The point here is that you said NO ONE should be so interested in someone else's private life, yet you do it all the time.

You're just a giant hypocrite and a liar when you say people shouldn't do so and that you don't do so.

Montreal

#19051 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot.
and a poor POOR interperter of the english language.

you can not be talking about OTHER people when you are talking about one specific individual.

when a gay attempted to insult me by calling pattycake gay, OF COURSE I LAUGHED.
and my reply was IF she was, she would of committed sucide because thats how much that lifestyle repulses her.........
the reply was about ONE person, not other people.

you can't make everything a fight here.
Sure, so if you want to make it only about one person:
You laughed about the possibility of someone killing themselves if they were gay.

Patty, you're such a "moeron."

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19052 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO NO NO..........it is not private when it involves changing laws
it is not private when it is made public by taking it to schools to discuss,
when it involves public parades, gay day celebrations which are very public, when it involves petitioning churches to ignor the bible, redefining marriage,
when it involves forcing faith based businesses to compromise their faith to condone it....
gays have made it public
just like creating threads on the internet to DISCUSS it.
it is they who have made it public.
You make your stupidity public. Isn't freedom a wonderful thing?

If you want to organize a stupidity parade, I'm sure no one would object. I'll even cater it for free.

Montreal

#19053 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>we are not talking about hockey.
we were discussing tracking folks........you don't know MY last name
and the fact you PERFECTS dug around and obtained pattycakes last name was YOU not her.
you all invaded her privacy, not the other way around.
she NEVER EVER gave that information out
just like you retards continuing to use her name on here PROVES the extent in which you will go to harm others.

you are not going to convience ANYONE that you are blameless on here.
Again Patty:
1. I said that about hockey because you claimed that asking a question about something automatically means you participate in that something
2. We do know your last name, because you're Patticia Hadley
3. Many times it has been proven that you did say your own full name on this site, in a public post
4. An invasion of privacy occurs only when other release information on others (like you did with boots) whereas in this case, you released your own information
5. The fact that you continue to deny you are Patricia furthers the proof that you are not well, mentally, for you can't tell a man he's a woman and expect him to believe it
6. The fact that you keep trying to make us look like the bad guys is not going to change the truth, and everyone can see the truth, not this twisted story you've brought in

Montreal

#19054 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>OH STOP IT.......... my gwad you are dangerous, no matter what i say you twist it and make a argument out of it.

if you can't read or understand what i say, then you certainly do not need to be on here at all.

i will not reply to any more of your lunitic posts where you twist what i say.

grow up already.
You're the one who said the FBI was after everyone here.

Montreal

#19055 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>the posts show it, the actions of one irrational poster proved it and the PD know it.

I don't have to prove anything.
Yes, the constant posts from you DO show that you are not being stalked. For if one were to be stalked, they would not give out their information and hang around the stalkers for 4 years.

Montreal

#19056 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>why do you call ANYONE who has different opinions from yours as uneducated? kind of phobic and bigoted of you isn't it?
Because it's been disproven time and time again. If someone says an orange is an apple, then you prove it isn't, if they continue to say that, then their opinions are uneducated.

Patty, you're in the same boat, but your reactions are priceless, that's why I continue to reply to you.

Montreal

#19057 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>plh i never once said she HAD hacked.
i said her reply was to a post about 'finding out my Id' and her reply was said in the light of 'ever heard of computer hacking'?
there was no accusing of her doing it, just her posting the remark in such a way as to SUGGEST it.

please don't twist what i say.
You did accuse her, you said she knew how to hack computers.

Montreal

#19058 Jan 22, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI?

You said and I quote

"the point is personal info DOES NOT belong on the internet. for many reasons. an IP is not that hard to pin down. so you are stupid if you give even just your first name".

So what you meant to say was, if you can demonstrate probable cause to a police officer who with then determine if it is within his jurisdiction and if not will hand it off to a federal agency who will then decide if it is worth the time or the effort, assuming it is he will then ask a judge to issue a subpoena for the server records of Topix, then once the IP address has been resolved he will then petition a judge to issue a subpoena for the ISP records of the IP address in question to determine if it is an individual or a corporation, if it is a corporation he will then contact the network administrator to check if it is possible to pin down who was on a particular workstation or if it`s a public hotspot to see if there is any way to identify a particular wireless client who has connected with specific websites at the time of the alleged offences.....and this is just if everything is happening in the US.

So an IP address is "not that hard to pin down"...and only if you`re a federal agent...I`m SO sure they`re literally lining up to do this right now because some batty old tart from west bumblefuck Kentucky feels aggrieved that someone called her out on her complete ignorance of EVERYTHING.

So tell me again...why I should worry about giving my first name on Topix?
If I saw you in person, I'd ask for your autograph.

Montreal

#19059 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>well leave it up to you to make a federal case out of a topix statement given to you by an individual.

point is, giving out ANY personal info on a computer is not wise.
you wish to argue that point? go ahead.
You're the one who mentioned the FBI, not him, nor me.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19060 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT IS, you don't speak for, or make the decisions for the PD
they run it as they are suppose to.
you might not like the choices made, but they were not your choice to make.
understand?
you are being extreamly and purposely stupid.
pattycakes privacy WAS breached.
she knew it,i know it, YOU know, the PD knows it, and others know it.
she left topix.
i didn't have to even tell her that boots was PMing me multiple times BEGGING ME (as in believing i am she) to call them
begging.
so i told her....... she called.
and the information was explained to her.
you act as if she has no rights in this matter at all.
what do you think, she should just sit back and allow her accuse to slander her falsely and nothing be done in her behalf? of course you think this, because you hate her based on her view points on topix.
well thats not how life works.
if someone did to me what they did to her, i would DEMANDED MORE than just a name.
he would be facing serious charges by now of invasion and defimation of character.
but its not my call to make.
the law DOES say you have a right to know and face your accuser.
so she had EVERY right to know who was slandering her falsey.
and I AM HAPPY SHE KNOWS.
and they would not have told her unless they felt it was the right thing to do.
hey, i was told they were worried he was living around here.
but when they discovered the lunitic is in canada, they were not to concerned then.
they told patty if she needed any help they would assist her in filing it with the state to investigate him.
a stranger in another country, contacting a busy pd dept rambling on and on and on about his personal mental problems and accusing a total stranger on topix as being mentally ill based on internet GOSSIP and the fact she pissed him off arguing issues?
you have got to be brain dead not to see the insanity in something like that.
Again, whats done is done.
and this way she can protect herself sufficently.
GOOD FOR HER!
If you're going to lie, make it big and make it detailed. Go big or go home, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 16 min River Tam 54,991
Westboro church argues funeral protest protecte... (Jul '10) 50 min Swedenforever 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min D-U-H 49,539
Westboro Baptist founder dies 55 min Swedenforever 75
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 67,980
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 1 hr Jerald 2
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 3 hr Tubal Cain 1,077
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
Biggest Gay Lies 4 hr Duran 1,722
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 54
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 16 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••