So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#19027 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
online behavior?
you are the one STALKING a poster who isn't even on here.
you are the one who BEGGED me to call the pd
you wanted me to tell her to call them, and what did you expect would happen?
online behavior?
why do you think they sided with her over you?
OMG, you live in frickin canada, you are a total stranger.
you don't know patty.
never met her.
you have no facts or evidence to support the false report you made
and they DID tell her that you were talking about her opposition of homosexuality on topix.
then you told them about your mental problems.
OMG boots what did you expect them to think?
online behavior? trying to tell posters that they have no right to come here and openly share their opinions. Everyone on topix knows you and she argued and that you got pissed off many times with her opinions.
online behavior? when EVERY poster told you NOT to do what you did
and you still did......is that a rational mind?
online behavior? your still bothering people.
Everyone on here knows you are 'not right' and this behavior you have exhibited sealed that fact.
how many times have 'I' ask you to leave it alone.....
and here you are STILL messing in it.
the only online behavior in question here is yours.
LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.
you can't make people agree with you.
and filing false reports on people out of revenge will ONLY hurt you in the end.
you would think by now you would begin to get that.
do you want to wind back up in the hospital boots?
is that why you are doing this?
you`re quite mental Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19028 Jan 22, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU use "P's" name ALL THE TIME. What's the difference?
IN DEFENDING it, yes.

everytime your queerly beloved posts remarkes like
patricia is this, or patricia is that,
every time you reply to posts with a put down and slur, yes.

thats my right.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19029 Jan 22, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been two diseases in the history of man which have been eradicated to the point of being called CURED by the World Health Organisation, rinderpest and SMALLPOX.
A flu virus adapts, a cold virus adapts which is why there are so many strains.
If I get an anthrax shot(which I have had) I am fairly confident that I won`t get pulmonary anthrax. If I get a yellow fever shot(which I have had) I am fairly sure that little yellow certificate from the WHO means that I am immune to yellow fever. People STILL get those diseases who have NOT been vaccinated.
HERE`S THE EASY BIT!
NO PERSON IS ROUTINELY VACCINATED AGAINST SMALLPOX BECAUSE IT HAS NOT BEEN FOUND IN THE WILD SINCE 1977. IT HAS BEEN CURED!
PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED DO NOT GET IT!
ok, so from all you said, let me ask you this.
suppose someone were to HYPOTHETICALLY release that SP virus into the world, and the fact no vaccinations given, wouldn't that mean that SP virus would or could infect people again?

of course.
that is what my point was and is.
as long as the virus is in existance the possiblity is always there.

is that not right?

have you had a cootie shot yet?

LOL

Witham, UK

#19030 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well leave it up to you to make a federal case out of a topix statement given to you by an individual.
point is, giving out ANY personal info on a computer is not wise.
you wish to argue that point? go ahead.
Hi I`m Julian, please pin down my IP address, I`m just dying to see how it`s done.

or were you just typing more crap from your own tiny little reality?

Witham, UK

#19031 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you must think the FBI are stupid people.
LOL
anyone could be found if they were being looked for.
who made a federal case out of this again?

Remind me...

Clue:[blank] bureau of investigation.

Idiot

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19032 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget "bogas."
Another one of her greatest hits.

Witham, UK

#19033 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, so from all you said, let me ask you this.
suppose someone were to HYPOTHETICALLY release that SP virus into the world, and the fact no vaccinations given, wouldn't that mean that SP virus would or could infect people again?
of course.
that is what my point was and is.
as long as the virus is in existance the possiblity is always there.
is that not right?
have you had a cootie shot yet?
LOL
If a brand new virus comes out of the amazon jungle which had never been encountered, we would have no defence, it would be INCURABLE until it was CURABLE.

Smallpox exists in 2 laboratories, no human is suffering from it at this second and it does not occur in the wild. IT HAS BEEN CURED.

If for some unknown reason it appeared again it is CURABLE, BECAUSE THERE IS A CURE, ERGO IT HAS BEEN CURED.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#19034 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Oo oo...don't forget:
mowron, moeron
GWAD
niave
I could do this all day.:-D
She gave up the Mooooowwwwwoooon when she changed IDs. She had to replace it with something. Niave, nieve.....potato, Potahto.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19035 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you are really going overboard lying now. I told them about the homosexuality, or my opposition to your opinion?????? I sent you the reports which were all made by email to them. I never mentioned to them about the topics of discussion on Topix, but I think after you had spoken to them, when I later talked by telephone to Chief Irvin, he said something about he was not interested in online discussion sites. I don't think even then he mentioned homosexuality, but if he did, I didn't. The only people that might know what this site is about would be the Kentucky Social Services, as I did give them a couple links where they could find your post way back last spring.
Oh, I just remembered, I did send Amy a copy and paste of your post when you gave out my full name on one of the threads, so if they followed a link to that, which I gave to them, so they could see that you actually posted my name, rather than my just claiming you did, they might have seen that the topic of homosexuality was being discussed. It would have been them who had brought up the topic though, because I certainly didn't.
I was never making reports about your opinions on Topix, but rather I was reporting because I and others had identified some serious mental issues, which then were confirmed by others who claimed to know you in person. If these other people were lying about you, I can't be responsible for that, which is why the police were involved because they do have the resources and expertise to sort out the truth and lies.
Patty, if you are going to talk about the situation with you having given out private information about me on a website, which information you should not have have anyway, at least don't make up stories about that.
you are not only crazier than a s---house rat, you are a liar.
because you do not know her personally.
you had NO data no evidence NOTHING ...nadda....ziltch
all you had was internet GOSSIP and your own personal revenge.
and they figured that out quickly.
don't you think for a moment they don't have copies of your posts on here.
and your PM begging me to call them.

you get on here everyday talking about it over and over and over again to anyone who will listen and you act as if there is some big ongoing incident. THERE ISN'T.
so you are reliving your irrational actions on here every day as if it was something new.
just so you can cause trouble.

fact is boots, you took the chance of exposing yourself after I and others warned you that would happen.
you recklessly did what you did, against the warnings of others.
now deal with it.

there is NOTHING you can do.
the more you bother them, the worse it gets for you in the long run.

let me tell you pattycake had EVERY right to know who her accuser was.
and i am happy she knows.

You keep saying you and others diagnosed her as being mentally ill
you aren't a dr. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to go around diagnosing people, especially folks you never met.
you have no background in the medical field.
you have no personal knowlege of her at all.
that makes you a liar,and a person who went after someone out of revenge.

and they know that. you continue bothering them and it will be bad news for you boots... you can't do what you are doing, it is wrong and unethical and could end up ruining your life.

man if you have any sense at all you will go pop a squat and stop this IRRATIONAL behavior.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19037 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not only crazier than a s---house rat, you are a liar.
because you do not know her personally.
you had NO data no evidence NOTHING ...nadda....ziltch
all you had was internet GOSSIP and your own personal revenge.
and they figured that out quickly.
don't you think for a moment they don't have copies of your posts on here.
and your PM begging me to call them.
you get on here everyday talking about it over and over and over again to anyone who will listen and you act as if there is some big ongoing incident. THERE ISN'T.
so you are reliving your irrational actions on here every day as if it was something new.
just so you can cause trouble.
fact is boots, you took the chance of exposing yourself after I and others warned you that would happen.
you recklessly did what you did, against the warnings of others.
now deal with it.
there is NOTHING you can do.
the more you bother them, the worse it gets for you in the long run.
let me tell you pattycake had EVERY right to know who her accuser was.
and i am happy she knows.
You keep saying you and others diagnosed her as being mentally ill
you aren't a dr. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to go around diagnosing people, especially folks you never met.
you have no background in the medical field.
you have no personal knowlege of her at all.
that makes you a liar,and a person who went after someone out of revenge.
and they know that. you continue bothering them and it will be bad news for you boots... you can't do what you are doing, it is wrong and unethical and could end up ruining your life.
man if you have any sense at all you will go pop a squat and stop this IRRATIONAL behavior.
How do you want to play this out, Patty? I can, if you wish, call the police again, as that is what they are there for, and police do not file harassment charges for people contacting them. It is their job to take reports, and either act on them, or not. I told Chief Irvin, in my last email to him, after our talk, that I was considering the case with his office as closed, because his office had sent the info to the RC Sheriff.

I spoke by telephone only once to the RC Sheriff's office and that was just to confirm with the person who answered the phone that they had received the email from the RS police, which she checked and confirmed they had. One of my emails to the RS police was requested by Amy when she wrote to apologize for not having responded before stating she had been busy and the chief had been away, and in that she requested specific info about you, which I sent her in an email.

So is providing the police with info that they request considered harassment?

On the other hand, I could contact the city mayor's office and report that the city police had given out private information about me to a person from that area and subsequently that person had posted that info on an international web site, which placed me in some danger.

I have already told the RS police that I was not interested in causing trouble for them because of what Amy did, and I won't go back on that, except if pushed into it.

Patty, I am however, still concerned about your situation there, and as long as you continue, as you have been lately, showing more and more signs of serious mental problems, I may not be able to completely drop this issue.

How are we suppose to judge a person, who states that they are leaving the site for good, and then comes back immediately as another person, which they have done before, and keeps trying to lie to us telling us that this new alias is not the first person?

Nobody here believes that you are not Patty, so your denying it is not getting you anywhere at all.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#19038 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
every time you call me a name i am not, every time you continue to use private names on here, you expose yourself as a potential stalker, a anal nutbag who is without one shread of deceny or ability to do the right thing.
you all went on a expidition to expose a posters privacy because you are intolerant of anyone who opposes you.
and now you all did your damage, like all children with a childlike mentality your responses are,'I DIDN'T DO IT, SHE DID!'
you are pathetic and corrupt.
there is nothing worse than a person who does wrong and then doesn't have the spine to own up to it.
you are whimpy.
Shread of deceny. Ha ha ha ha ha

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19039 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP TRASHING HER.
DO NOT POST TO ME

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19040 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows that? the drama will be gone? and here you are STILL talking about her every day in every post.
when you stop dragging her name thru the mud THEN the drama will be gone.
You are the one stirring in it.
DO NOT POST TO ME

Witham, UK

#19041 Jan 22, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Shread of deceny. Ha ha ha ha ha
"went on a expidition[sic]"

...hooked on phonics.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19042 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>the point was that the viruses still exist.
matters not that you are vaccinated against the illness, that is what keeps you from getting it........ the viruses themselves are still existant in the world.
whether in the wild or in a lab.
they still are existant. and small pox is only one of FEW that have been contained or erraticated from the wild.
there are MANY MANY incurable diseases out there.

here is a good example ... many get flu shots every year.
and the Dr will tell you, this is not a solid 100% guarantee that you won't still get the flu.

anotherwords, it is not a cure just a prevention of lower your chances of getting it.
No, it's a cure.
You can't get it, you won't get it, and if you on the off chance do get it, you will be cured of it.

Patty, this whole argument started when you tried to tell us that your god does more than science. What has your nonexistent god cured?
Nothing.

Montreal

#19043 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>and there it is! there you have it.......... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for proving my point.

you won't stop trashing pattycake until I leave.

there it is..........
YOUR AGENDA.
if you can't make some agree with you
they must go.
if you can't make someone keep their opinions to themself they must go.

the lie you think you are concealing is shining through like a beacon in the dark.........the agenda you share with your god haters and gays on here, "SILENCE ANY AND ALL OPPOSING VOICES"
RUN EM OFF.
what ever it takes.

you just said it.
and the lie is even if i wasn't here you would STILL talk about and trash 'P' because you did it before i was here.
and becauase you all call other posters patty.

so you lie plh.
you want me gone because i am a reminder of what you did
a thorn in your muddy paw.

TUFF.
i will go when i choose to go.
not because you and others are limited in your ability to handle and deal with opposing views.

but thanks for admitting your agenda openly.
She clearly meant that when you, Patty, leave, we can stop talking about you, Patty.

Montreal

#19044 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>only if they were willing first.
but the problem goes far deeper than mental disturbance
it is a 'sin' issue.
and only God can errase sin when we repent and turn away from it.

only then is true freedom found and gained.
According to you, freedom is doing whatever a nonexistent being says to do through a 2000 year old book that has been mistranslated multiple times over all it's years.

See, the difference between your definition of freedom and the ACTUAL definition of freedom is that you want to try and force others to obey and do everything your book says to do, when that violates freedom directly.

Also, here's Poe's law for you, it explains you perfectly:
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

Montreal

#19045 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>someone needs to tell boots that he is not the author of what others think, believe and feel.

someone needs to tell boots that opposing homosexuality is a God thing, a faith thing, a right thing that individuals make based on their right to 'live their own life' as they wish.

someone needs to tell boots that he has no jurisdiction over what anyone else believes or thinks, and that just because it differs from his belief or non belief that does NOT make the person mentally ill.

you can NOT force or make others condone, or like something they know in their heart is not right.

you can't go around calling others crazy because they oppose SS.
that in itself is crazy.
You need to get ahold of facts, because you definitely don't know any.

Montreal

#19046 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO NO NO..........it is not private when it involves changing laws
it is not private when it is made public by taking it to schools to discuss,
when it involves public parades, gay day celebrations which are very public, when it involves petitioning churches to ignor the bible, redefining marriage,
when it involves forcing faith based businesses to compromise their faith to condone it....

gays have made it public
just like creating threads on the internet to DISCUSS it.
it is they who have made it public.
No, it's not public in the slightest, Patty.
It's a matter of the private lives. It's not your business whether two people marry, you are trying to insert yourself into their lives.

Montreal

#19047 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>OMG......YES did you read it ALL?

one more time, one statement is all i am going to make

the virus still exists.
But we aren't talking about the virus that makes smallpox. We are talking about smallpox.

Do you even read what you type?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 5 min Go Blue Forever 43
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 5 min Lora 50
News WikiLeaks Outs Saudi Gay Man, Rape Victims, and... 33 min Love 10
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 hr superheterodyne 18
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr lake bay boy 38,754
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 6 hr WasteWater 72
News Dozens of homes hang rainbow flags after gay co... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr who cares 15,833
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 20 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web