So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18981 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The fundamental question gays have no answer for;
Before you can equate any relationships, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective violation of the primary goal of evolution.
Bottom line? There is no relationship more opposite marriage.
Interestingly, the argument for gay unions being called marriage has to reject faith and science to do so. Literally 'out there'!
Smile.
Marriage is a union of two individuals who are romantically connected to form a family unit. Children are not required and do not have to be created by the two individuals if they are included.

If you can't understand why ss marriages ARE marriages, you don't have any place in defining them or denying their equality. It just means you are ignorant to their validity and, therefore, have no place determining their value and worth.

You might as well deny evolution, that's how intelligent you sound about this topic. <insert eye roll here>

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#18982 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

This is what happens when a idiot troll tries to reason.
Heads up, Mongrel, I just did prove gay unions are not marriage.

Snicker.
No, you didn't prove it. You merely THINK that you proved it because you stated your opinion.

Geriatric troll droppings, Mangina Man.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#18983 Jan 22, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't prove it. You merely THINK that you proved it because you stated your opinion.
Geriatric troll droppings, Mangina Man.
Really! KiMerde is drunk with power. I think he runs on methane.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18984 Jan 22, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
A question about whether you are familiar with something is not her boasting about it. MOERON.
it was when it was constructed to fit a specific post as it did.

you do love to defend Hl all the time, don't you?

hummm

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18985 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't give the impression that you think, period.
didn't you just complain to me not long ago about replying to your posts when they were not posted to me? and here you are doing what you complain about all the time, replying to a post that was not posted to you.

just so i know what is the number that completes your 'quota' of insults per day against me?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18986 Jan 22, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is a vaccination for smallpox which is how it has been CURED, no person is routinely vaccinated against smallpox because it has been CURED. It is not naturally occuring in the wild it has been declared "eradicated" by the WHO and IN CASE IT ARRIVES AGAIN samples are available for the production of vaccine.
You said that people routinely got shingles many years after a chickenpox infection during a conversation about smallpox. What does that have to do with smallpox?
the point was that the viruses still exist.
matters not that you are vaccinated against the illness, that is what keeps you from getting it........ the viruses themselves are still existant in the world.
whether in the wild or in a lab.
they still are existant. and small pox is only one of FEW that have been contained or erraticated from the wild.
there are MANY MANY incurable diseases out there.

here is a good example ... many get flu shots every year.
and the Dr will tell you, this is not a solid 100% guarantee that you won't still get the flu.

anotherwords, it is not a cure just a prevention of lower your chances of getting it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18987 Jan 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia has dispensed with learning, reached god-like status ..
If i were god you wouldn't be here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18988 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
HL didn't post to you, Patricia. Unless you hacked the Topix ID of Religionthebiglie and are also posting under that ID as well.
<quoted text>
Only bigots like you think people can be "turned" gay, Patricia. Nor would any amount of effort ever "turn" you into a decent human being, either.
according to their leader back in the 70s who said,
"we will sodomize your children in the locker rooms......etc etc etc.........." according to that old gay philosophy years back that claimed anyone who opposed homosexuality MUST be a closet gay.
LOL

and only BIGOTS like yourself think you can demean scripture, the Son of God and Christians with your intolerant remarks.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18989 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you ever gone away, Patricia.
thats your faulty opinion.

i hope unlike pattycake i have not mislead you to think i give a hoot what you think about me.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18990 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The word abomination frequents the minds of anyone who encounters you too, Patricia, since that's what God calls lying lips like yours.
wow, big surprise, you call ANYONE who opposes what you hold dear,
"immorality" as a liar.

again, i don't care what you think of me.
you are just some lame lost poster on topix who likes to argue and insult others.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18991 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The local authorities were the ultimate source of the information regardless of who's hands it passed through until it reached your ears, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Sure I can, Patricia. Every citizen should expect police and other government authorities to obey the law, Patricia. They aren't above the law any more than you think you and other Christians are above the law. If authorities break the law they should be held accountable.
<quoted text>
So you like rhymes, Patricia? Here's a little ditty that's the perfect biography of you:
You skag, you hag, you sleazy, slimy, sl*t;
Green fungus lies between your thighs, and worms crawl out your butt.
Feel free to submit it to your local newspaper as your next poetic triumph as a "published" author.
YO dummy...... they DID do their job.
were you on the phone when psycho man (boots) talk to them?
did you actually hear the conversation? no you did not.
you are simply taking the word of a lunitic that would even do something like that in the first place.
he might of ask them to keep it confidential, but i assure you, GUARANTEE you that they gave him NO promises or verbal contract of not revealing his name to the one he was falsely attacking.
they are professionals and they know how to use their words to deal with every situation.

the law states that everyone has a right to know who their accuser is.

again, it is done. History.
why are you sticking your hairy nose into a matter that has nothing to do with you to begin with? oh thats right, like plh and hl, you do this because YOU LOVE TROUBLE.
you love to stir in s--- and thats why you stink to high heaven.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18992 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who whines incessantly about others not being on topic but the root cause is your hijacking of threads to spout your religious beliefs and condemn gays.
<quoted text>
Then you're a lousy guesser, Patricia, because I've not posted anywhere the tens of thousands of posts you have under you four different registered ID's. You have almost 3600 hundred posts in less than 3 months just as UIF; my registered ID has less than 6500 posts in just under 5 YEARS.
But then I don't spend 4-5 hours a day on an almost daily basis for over three years like you have, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Just like all your posts are mostly arguments over a sexual orientation and a religion you aren't part of either, hypocrite.
and we are just suppose to take your word for it.
no one knows that.
you could use 10 different Id's on here and no one would ever know.
and here is the million dollar question....... WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE?

and FYI........ a thread discussing the gay issue IS OPEN TO EQUAL DEBATE.
pro and con
for and against

don't blubber snot bubbles on my sleave because you can't tolerate opposite view points without making it personal.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18993 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to run down to your corrupt Russell Springs police department tomorrow and have them get a court order to trace the IP address of someone who committed the crime of asking you a question on a public forum.
You stupid, mentally ill *sswipe.
have you been whizin on electric fences? is that what has caused this poopy attitude you sport?

they are not corrupt you disgruntled defender of wrong doing.

unlike you and your posse of perverts on here, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU or ANYONE ELSE IS. I didn't come on topix to dig, hunt, poke around and invade the privacy of strangers. Thats just SICK.
i have no desire to know people in person like you.
good grief.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18994 Jan 22, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like people can be found when they stupidly give out a boatload of personal identifying information like you did, Patricia.
every time you call me a name i am not, every time you continue to use private names on here, you expose yourself as a potential stalker, a anal nutbag who is without one shread of deceny or ability to do the right thing.

you all went on a expidition to expose a posters privacy because you are intolerant of anyone who opposes you.
and now you all did your damage, like all children with a childlike mentality your responses are,'I DIDN'T DO IT, SHE DID!'

you are pathetic and corrupt.

there is nothing worse than a person who does wrong and then doesn't have the spine to own up to it.

you are whimpy.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18995 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
it was when it was constructed to fit a specific post as it did.
you do love to defend Hl all the time, don't you?
hummm
I do, when I know she has not done any hacking and you are accusing her of it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#18996 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If i were god you wouldn't be here.
DO NOT POST TO ME

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18997 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
She can't get it through her head that it's impossible for us to stop talking about "P" when she NEVER LEAVES!! Ugh.
and there it is! there you have it.......... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for proving my point.

you won't stop trashing pattycake until I leave.

there it is..........
YOUR AGENDA.
if you can't make some agree with you
they must go.
if you can't make someone keep their opinions to themself they must go.

the lie you think you are concealing is shining through like a beacon in the dark.........the agenda you share with your god haters and gays on here, "SILENCE ANY AND ALL OPPOSING VOICES"
RUN EM OFF.
what ever it takes.

you just said it.
and the lie is even if i wasn't here you would STILL talk about and trash 'P' because you did it before i was here.
and becauase you all call other posters patty.

so you lie plh.
you want me gone because i am a reminder of what you did
a thorn in your muddy paw.

TUFF.
i will go when i choose to go.
not because you and others are limited in your ability to handle and deal with opposing views.

but thanks for admitting your agenda openly.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18998 Jan 22, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Psychiatry can cure gays.
only if they were willing first.
but the problem goes far deeper than mental disturbance
it is a 'sin' issue.
and only God can errase sin when we repent and turn away from it.

only then is true freedom found and gained.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18999 Jan 22, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Patricia, that's the job title you've laid claim to on Topix.
Mine is just to keep pointing out just how big a boil you are on the planet's ass.
yeah well, thats your personal opinion.
you are not God.
so that is not your call to make
what i do know is, that
without the remission and removal of sin, you don't know the half of what it will mean to become on big bubbling boil in hell.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19000 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue, but it might be able to help homophobes, who ARE suffering a mental illness.
someone needs to tell boots that he is not the author of what others think, believe and feel.

someone needs to tell boots that opposing homosexuality is a God thing, a faith thing, a right thing that individuals make based on their right to 'live their own life' as they wish.

someone needs to tell boots that he has no jurisdiction over what anyone else believes or thinks, and that just because it differs from his belief or non belief that does NOT make the person mentally ill.

you can NOT force or make others condone, or like something they know in their heart is not right.

you can't go around calling others crazy because they oppose SS.
that in itself is crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugarland, promoter settle with state fair victims 4 min Rainbow Kid 1
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 5 min WeTheSheeple 1,212
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min chris toal 26,681
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min Brian_G 5,452
What Happened Two the NE Jade Thread? 20 min Uve 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 30 min barry 2,833
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 33 min KiMare 4,991
More from around the web