So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18967 Jan 21, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Patricia, that's the job title you've laid claim to on Topix.
Mine is just to keep pointing out just how big a boil you are on the planet's ass.
She's a boil on herself?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18968 Jan 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that everyone here can see that yours is.
<quoted text>
Anyone could have those same stories, so that doesn't mean anything. He hasn't given enough information to actually go on and it's highly unlikely that killers care or know anything about his vacations he's talked about.
<quoted text>
The act of the police department releasing his name was illegal, on their site it says information will remain confidential. Giving his name should have been kept confidential, and so it wasn't stupid, unless you're saying that it's stupid to trust the police, in other words, the law. They shouldn't have, under any circumstances, released his name, therefore the fear of having his name released to you would be irrational, but it happened because someone wasn't doing their job as they should.
The only one acting in revenge here is you, when you released his name on a public forum without consent.
<quoted text>
He's not delusional, you're the only one here who proved to be delusional.
<quoted text>
You are quite stupid and you are quite gullible, after all, you believe yourself when you tell yourself that you're fooling people into believing you aren't Patricia Hadley.
<quoted text>
This proves the point above.
<quoted text>
You did, HL posted links multiple times that prove you posted your own name here. You are such a pathological liar that it doesn't surprise us anymore when you continue to tell the lie that you never gave your name on Topix.
You can shove your head in the sand all you like, it doesn't change the fact that you burned your own house down with all your lies.
I had a little time on my hands today, so I did a little "stalking" into Patty's three "known" Id's. Instead of bits and pieces here and there, I comprised a not-so-short list of common words from her posts that I've never seen anywhere, or used by anyone, except in her uneducated ramblings.

Perminately

extream

distroy

anotherwords

despirate

dispicable

relavant

messanic

interceed

receed

preceed

compair

garantee

obcess

contridiction

warpted

testiment

alcohal

morom, moron, mornom (Mormon)

hugh (huge)

irrelvant

nieve

Flordia

devuldge

verses (versus)

artifical

declair

loose (lose)

sew (sow)

probley

victum

negitive

declair

determin

mis spell

ignor

hallarious

....and many more. The next list will be of phrases such as, "what a load of hooey", "you misguided person", and "I'm not Patty".

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18969 Jan 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one trying to convince people you're being stalked. You're the one who's doing a horrible job of it.
There's another one. "Convience"

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18970 Jan 21, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>I had a little time on my hands today, so I did a little "stalking" into Patty's three "known" Id's. Instead of bits and pieces here and there, I comprised a not-so-short list of common words from her posts that I've never seen anywhere, or used by anyone, except in her uneducated ramblings.

Perminately

extream

distroy

anotherwords

despirate

dispicable

relavant

messanic

interceed

receed

preceed

compair

garantee

obcess

contridiction

warpted

testiment

alcohal

morom, moron, mornom (Mormon)

hugh (huge)

irrelvant

nieve

Flordia

devuldge

verses (versus)

artifical

declair

loose (lose)

sew (sow)

probley

victum

negitive

declair

determin

mis spell

ignor

hallarious

....and many more. The next list will be of phrases such as, "what a load of hooey", "you misguided person", and "I'm not Patty".
That last one is used "extreamly" often, though it should be spelled "im not Patty," for she never capitalizes or adds the apostrophe.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18971 Jan 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That last one is used "extreamly" often, though it should be spelled "im not Patty," for she never capitalizes or adds the apostrophe.
Ha ha ha ha Good catch. I'll have to study the illiteracy textbook harder. Unlearning is tough.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18972 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective conflict with the primary goal of evolution.
Bottom line? There is no relationship more opposite marriage.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have YET to prove that SSM is not the same.
We know you have opinions about coupling, breeding, anal sex, pedophilia, and all other sorts of distractions (red herrings), but you have NOT PROVEN anything.
You do have opinions, a.k.a. geriatric troll droppings.
Troll on, Kuntmare, Mangina Man.
This is what happens when a idiot troll tries to reason.

Heads up, Mongrel, I just did prove gay unions are not marriage.

You have no answer for it, except for ad homoan 'out there' responses.

Get back to me when you can equate gay unions with the fundamental essence of marriage.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#18973 Jan 22, 2013
The fundamental question gays have no answer for;

Before you can equate any relationships, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.

Gay couples are a direct defective violation of the primary goal of evolution.

Interestingly, the argument for gay unions being called marriage has to reject faith and science to do so. Literally 'out there'!

Smile.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#18974 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you can equate gay unions with the fundamental essence of marriage.
Snicker.
so it`s completely pointless for post menopausal women or sterile men to marry an otherwise fertile partner...

guffaw

Location hidden

#18975 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
so it`s completely pointless for post menopausal women or sterile men to marry an otherwise fertile partner...
guffaw
Never been a problem in all of marriage history...

Duh.

However, you still must first answer the fundamental question of proving that a relationship actually equates to marriage.

Snicker.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#18976 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
"Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship."

Why? And what type of relationship do you think marriage is?

You keep C&Ping that "cross-cultural constraint" line - I don't think you have a clue what it means. You just found it in a Chick tract, and thought it sounded impressive, didn't you?

"Get back to me when you can equate gay unions with the fundamental essence of marriage."

Define "the essence of marriage", please. Be specific.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18977 Jan 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Kmart is on the same level as CHL now, I just scroll past without reading his posts. He never actually listens to everyone else, he just continues to spew the same disproven, uneducated opinions.
Agreed.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18978 Jan 22, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget "bogas."

Daytona Beach, FL

#18980 Jan 22, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oo oo...don't forget:
mowron, moeron
GWAD
niave

I could do this all day.:-D

Daytona Beach, FL

#18981 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The fundamental question gays have no answer for;
Before you can equate any relationships, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.
Gay couples are a direct defective violation of the primary goal of evolution.
Interestingly, the argument for gay unions being called marriage has to reject faith and science to do so. Literally 'out there'!
Smile.
Marriage is a union of two individuals who are romantically connected to form a family unit. Children are not required and do not have to be created by the two individuals if they are included.

If you can't understand why ss marriages ARE marriages, you don't have any place in defining them or denying their equality. It just means you are ignorant to their validity and, therefore, have no place determining their value and worth.

You might as well deny evolution, that's how intelligent you sound about this topic. <insert eye roll here>

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#18982 Jan 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

Snicker.
No, you didn't prove it. You merely THINK that you proved it because you stated your opinion.

Geriatric troll droppings, Mangina Man.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#18983 Jan 22, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't prove it. You merely THINK that you proved it because you stated your opinion.
Geriatric troll droppings, Mangina Man.
Really! KiMerde is drunk with power. I think he runs on methane.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18984 Jan 22, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
A question about whether you are familiar with something is not her boasting about it. MOERON.
it was when it was constructed to fit a specific post as it did.

you do love to defend Hl all the time, don't you?

hummm

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18985 Jan 22, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give the impression that you think, period.
didn't you just complain to me not long ago about replying to your posts when they were not posted to me? and here you are doing what you complain about all the time, replying to a post that was not posted to you.

just so i know what is the number that completes your 'quota' of insults per day against me?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18986 Jan 22, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is a vaccination for smallpox which is how it has been CURED, no person is routinely vaccinated against smallpox because it has been CURED. It is not naturally occuring in the wild it has been declared "eradicated" by the WHO and IN CASE IT ARRIVES AGAIN samples are available for the production of vaccine.
You said that people routinely got shingles many years after a chickenpox infection during a conversation about smallpox. What does that have to do with smallpox?
the point was that the viruses still exist.
matters not that you are vaccinated against the illness, that is what keeps you from getting it........ the viruses themselves are still existant in the world.
whether in the wild or in a lab.
they still are existant. and small pox is only one of FEW that have been contained or erraticated from the wild.
there are MANY MANY incurable diseases out there.

here is a good example ... many get flu shots every year.
and the Dr will tell you, this is not a solid 100% guarantee that you won't still get the flu.

anotherwords, it is not a cure just a prevention of lower your chances of getting it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18987 Jan 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia has dispensed with learning, reached god-like status ..
If i were god you wouldn't be here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay pride assembly at Virginia Beach school pos... 1 min Mitts Gold Taliblets 9
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... (Dec '15) 1 min fathiwady 13
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 min TomInElPaso 2,099
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Harry Hay 4,713
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 36 min Mitts Gold Taliblets 13
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 36 min lides 22,463
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min lides 42,866
More from around the web