So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
17,301 - 17,320 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
an IP will track a person to the location they are at.
no i have not done it, but anytime an authority wishes to, they can without any difficult.
and HL DID post a post asking if i had ever heard of computer hacking.
i have that post printed off.
Be sure to run down to your corrupt Russell Springs police department tomorrow and have them get a court order to trace the IP address of someone who committed the crime of asking you a question on a public forum.

You stupid, mentally ill *sswipe.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you must think the FBI are stupid people.
LOL
anyone could be found if they were being looked for.
Just like people can be found when they stupidly give out a boatload of personal identifying information like you did, Patricia.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Impression is something you should be concerned about, considering page 807 of this thread. That and this,
Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease
>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.
>
Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
<quoted text>
The impression I get from you is that you are obsessed with fecal matter and anal sex. Buy a butt-plug and stop telling us about your fantasy life.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you ever gone away, Patricia.
She can't get it through her head that it's impossible for us to stop talking about "P" when she NEVER LEAVES!! Ugh.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective conflict with the primary goal of evolution.
Bottom line? There is no relationship more opposite marriage.
By saying this, you take away the validity of any heterosexual marriage that does not include children. Marriage does not always equal children. That may be YOUR definition, but it's not THE definition.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.

:-)
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
By saying this, you take away the validity of any heterosexual marriage that does not include children. Marriage does not always equal children. That may be YOUR definition, but it's not THE definition.
1. That is not even A definition, it is simply the facts.

2. Nothing you said changes the facts.

3. There have always been marriages that are childless. Never invalidated a single other marriage including their own.

Smile.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
3. There have always been marriages that are childless. Never invalidated a single other marriage including their own.
Smile.
But you ARE trying to define it. It's YOUR definition.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>

But you ARE trying to define it. It's YOUR definition.
Marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior is not MY definition. It is simply a fact.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just bent on making sure that everyone knows how filthy and disgusting gays really are, aren't you?
you don't even try to present a decent or civil front on here.
you just get on here and let the filth fly,
you don't even try to show yourself as a decent human being, and then you wonder why gays have the stigma they do in the world.
you cause it, you are your own worst enemy rocco.
wanna know what i find MOST amusing here? that you and Hl who are gay, both use the same old filthy rag to clean your words on.
you bitch about homophobics but you are the very one creating them.
LOL
and not only that rocco, you slander your own self and your own gay community by trying to use gayness as an insult against those you argue with and hate.
calling a straight person a lesbian, is not an insult against me, you moeron, it is an insult against YOU.
but you are to dipped in sissy sauce to understand it.
LOL
“I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them.”

Philip Pullman

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
gee i am sorry, did i give you the impression i care what you think of me personally?
Yes, you ARE sorry, nutbag.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

KiMare wrote:
You have YET to prove that SSM is not the same.

We know you have opinions about coupling, breeding, anal sex, pedophilia, and all other sorts of distractions (red herrings), but you have NOT PROVEN anything.

You do have opinions, a.k.a. geriatric troll droppings.

Troll on, Kuntmare, Mangina Man.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Psychiatry can cure gays.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just bent on making sure that everyone knows how filthy and disgusting gays really are, aren't you?
you don't even try to present a decent or civil front on here.
you just get on here and let the filth fly,
you don't even try to show yourself as a decent human being, and then you wonder why gays have the stigma they do in the world.
you cause it, you are your own worst enemy rocco.
wanna know what i find MOST amusing here? that you and Hl who are gay, both use the same old filthy rag to clean your words on.
you bitch about homophobics but you are the very one creating them.
LOL
and not only that rocco, you slander your own self and your own gay community by trying to use gayness as an insult against those you argue with and hate.
calling a straight person a lesbian, is not an insult against me, you moeron, it is an insult against YOU.
but you are to dipped in sissy sauce to understand it.
LOL
No, Patricia, that's the job title you've laid claim to on Topix.

Mine is just to keep pointing out just how big a boil you are on the planet's ass.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Worm wrote:
I got some news that will make you happier than a queer at a BoyScout Meeting!
There is some new stuff guaranteed to mask feces and urine odors. You have it made now!
<quoted text>
Did you invent it for the next time you get drunk and piss your pants in public?

Mouthwash is all you need for that feces odor, gummy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Untrue, but it might be able to help homophobes, who ARE suffering a mental illness.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Psychiatry can cure Westboro Baptist members.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Not any more than it can cure stupidity, but you can prove me wrong. Go to a psychiatrist, then come back and prove you're cured.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you are the only one addressing the issue of what they do in their bedrooms.
this thread is a debate on same sex MARRIAGE.

you are wasting time here.
And marriage only has to do with those getting married, therefore it is their private lives.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>it is treatable, but what i said is that the VIRUS of small pox still exists.
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/smallpox-c...

if a virus exists then it is not erased perminately.
From your own link, in the first paragraph:
"Smallpox is a potentially deadly infectious disease, now eradicated worldwide after successful global immunization programs. Over the centuries before being eliminated, smallpox devastated populations worldwide."

Did you even read your source? Or did you just type in "smallpox" and copy/paste the first result?

It has been CURED, it is not "treatable," it is curable. Of course the virus that created one disease still exists, smallpox has still been cured.

This whole argument started when you attempted to say that science isn't as good as it is. Science sees it's mistakes, then admits them and tries to help in the world. While your "god" is supposed to be perfect, yet he sits around, does nothing, and watches people die.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

United in faith wrote:
is your switch on off?
I'm pretty sure that everyone here can see that yours is.
United in faith wrote:
if killers were after him
A. he wouldn't be on the internet going off on long winded DETAILED stories about his past and his family and people he has known.
opening himself up to being discovered.
Anyone could have those same stories, so that doesn't mean anything. He hasn't given enough information to actually go on and it's highly unlikely that killers care or know anything about his vacations he's talked about.
United in faith wrote:
B. he wouldn't of went after pattiecake like a junkyard dog on steriods and freely gave his personal id to the PD KNOWING they might choose to release it to the one he was targeting with his revenge.
The act of the police department releasing his name was illegal, on their site it says information will remain confidential. Giving his name should have been kept confidential, and so it wasn't stupid, unless you're saying that it's stupid to trust the police, in other words, the law. They shouldn't have, under any circumstances, released his name, therefore the fear of having his name released to you would be irrational, but it happened because someone wasn't doing their job as they should.

The only one acting in revenge here is you, when you released his name on a public forum without consent.
United in faith wrote:
C. his delusional behavior on here is proof enough you can't take the man serious.
He's not delusional, you're the only one here who proved to be delusional.
United in faith wrote:
so if you want to believe that, knock yourself out.
i am not that gullible or stupid.
You are quite stupid and you are quite gullible, after all, you believe yourself when you tell yourself that you're fooling people into believing you aren't Patricia Hadley.
United in faith wrote:
I AM NOT PATTY.
This proves the point above.
United in faith wrote:
and she did not give her name on here ...... what happened was some early posters several years back figured out where she worked, and they did some digging and found out who she was.
SHE NEVER gave her name on here.
but when you people pinned her down and point blank ask her, she was HONEST about it.
so take your double standard, trouble loving agenda and go sit on it.
You did, HL posted links multiple times that prove you posted your own name here. You are such a pathological liar that it doesn't surprise us anymore when you continue to tell the lie that you never gave your name on Topix.

You can shove your head in the sand all you like, it doesn't change the fact that you burned your own house down with all your lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 50 min Democratic USA 745
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Mississippi Man 49,266
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,971
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 67,876
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Gerbil 54,826
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Gerbil 1,541
HIV is a Gay Disease (Oct '06) 2 hr lgbt is silly 285
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 154

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
•••