So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18927 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
gee i am sorry, did i give you the impression i care what you think of me personally?
You don't give the impression that you think, period.
Cool Hand Luke

Bangkok, Thailand

#18928 Jan 21, 2013
Impression is something you should be concerned about, considering page 807 of this thread. That and this,

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give the impression that you think, period.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#18929 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i never claimed shingles has anything to do with small pox
i said CHICKEN pox.
and there is a vaccanation for small pox
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/smallpox/page5...
yes there is a vaccination for smallpox which is how it has been CURED, no person is routinely vaccinated against smallpox because it has been CURED. It is not naturally occuring in the wild it has been declared "eradicated" by the WHO and IN CASE IT ARRIVES AGAIN samples are available for the production of vaccine.

You said that people routinely got shingles many years after a chickenpox infection during a conversation about smallpox. What does that have to do with smallpox?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#18930 Jan 21, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
.. freak ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#18931 Jan 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is a vaccination for smallpox which is how it has been CURED, no person is routinely vaccinated against smallpox because it has been CURED. It is not naturally occuring in the wild it has been declared "eradicated" by the WHO and IN CASE IT ARRIVES AGAIN samples are available for the production of vaccine.
You said that people routinely got shingles many years after a chickenpox infection during a conversation about smallpox. What does that have to do with smallpox?
.. Patricia has dispensed with learning, reached god-like status ..
Worm

Miami, FL

#18932 Jan 21, 2013
I got some news that will make you happier than a queer at a BoyScout Meeting!

There is some new stuff guaranteed to mask feces and urine odors. You have it made now!
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreamly.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18933 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that was a short a vacation, only two posts ago you said you needed a break from me, and two post later you are yammering endless about me again.
HL didn't post to you, Patricia. Unless you hacked the Topix ID of Religionthebiglie and are also posting under that ID as well.
United in faith wrote:
i think you are trying to 'turn me'........either that or your gaydar is on the fritz.
LOL
Only bigots like you think people can be "turned" gay, Patricia. Nor would any amount of effort ever "turn" you into a decent human being, either.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18934 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you continue to drag the personal name of 'p' thru the topix mud old issues will never go away.
Neither have you ever gone away, Patricia.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18935 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you had a hissy fit when posters were discussing your child awhile back, but you don't seem to think it is wrong to trash a persons parent.
and you wonder why the word 'abomination' frequents the minds of 'normal folk' who encounter you.
The word abomination frequents the minds of anyone who encounters you too, Patricia, since that's what God calls lying lips like yours.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18936 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
INCORRECT.
i didn't obtain it from the authorities.
thats YOUR misconception on here.
The local authorities were the ultimate source of the information regardless of who's hands it passed through until it reached your ears, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
and you don't get to make the call of how they run their business.
Sure I can, Patricia. Every citizen should expect police and other government authorities to obey the law, Patricia. They aren't above the law any more than you think you and other Christians are above the law. If authorities break the law they should be held accountable.
United in faith wrote:
to bad......to sad.........sorry for your bad........lol
So you like rhymes, Patricia? Here's a little ditty that's the perfect biography of you:

You skag, you hag, you sleazy, slimy, sl*t;
Green fungus lies between your thighs, and worms crawl out your butt.

Feel free to submit it to your local newspaper as your next poetic triumph as a "published" author.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18937 Jan 21, 2013
Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are a direct defective conflict with the primary goal of evolution.

Bottom line? There is no relationship more opposite marriage.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18938 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?'hijacks?' you must drinking from the same delusion boots is, you don't own topix.
You're the one who whines incessantly about others not being on topic but the root cause is your hijacking of threads to spout your religious beliefs and condemn gays.
United in faith wrote:
and after reading the MANY MANY posts you posted over the history of these threads i would guess the number of your posts were far more than mine are.
Then you're a lousy guesser, Patricia, because I've not posted anywhere the tens of thousands of posts you have under you four different registered ID's. You have almost 3600 hundred posts in less than 3 months just as UIF; my registered ID has less than 6500 posts in just under 5 YEARS.

But then I don't spend 4-5 hours a day on an almost daily basis for over three years like you have, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
and all yours amounted to was arguments over religions you aren't even a part of.
Just like all your posts are mostly arguments over a sexual orientation and a religion you aren't part of either, hypocrite.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18939 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
an IP will track a person to the location they are at.
no i have not done it, but anytime an authority wishes to, they can without any difficult.
and HL DID post a post asking if i had ever heard of computer hacking.
i have that post printed off.
Be sure to run down to your corrupt Russell Springs police department tomorrow and have them get a court order to trace the IP address of someone who committed the crime of asking you a question on a public forum.

You stupid, mentally ill *sswipe.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18940 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you must think the FBI are stupid people.
LOL
anyone could be found if they were being looked for.
Just like people can be found when they stupidly give out a boatload of personal identifying information like you did, Patricia.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18941 Jan 21, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Impression is something you should be concerned about, considering page 807 of this thread. That and this,
>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.
>
Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
<quoted text>
The impression I get from you is that you are obsessed with fecal matter and anal sex. Buy a butt-plug and stop telling us about your fantasy life.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18942 Jan 21, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you ever gone away, Patricia.
She can't get it through her head that it's impossible for us to stop talking about "P" when she NEVER LEAVES!! Ugh.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18943 Jan 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Before you can equate gay unions to marriage, you have to prove they are the same type of relationship.
By saying this, you take away the validity of any heterosexual marriage that does not include children. Marriage does not always equal children. That may be YOUR definition, but it's not THE definition.

Location hidden

#18944 Jan 21, 2013

:-)
<quoted text>
By saying this, you take away the validity of any heterosexual marriage that does not include children. Marriage does not always equal children. That may be YOUR definition, but it's not THE definition.
1. That is not even A definition, it is simply the facts.

2. Nothing you said changes the facts.

3. There have always been marriages that are childless. Never invalidated a single other marriage including their own.

Smile.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18945 Jan 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
3. There have always been marriages that are childless. Never invalidated a single other marriage including their own.
Smile.
But you ARE trying to define it. It's YOUR definition.

Location hidden

#18946 Jan 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>

But you ARE trying to define it. It's YOUR definition.
Marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior is not MY definition. It is simply a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 10 min The Troll Stopper 10
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 16 min neighbor 2,208
Gay/Bi Skype? 2 hr Bi Curious 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr cpeter1313 53,720
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr cpeter1313 8,405
News Twitter Blasts Ex-Google Employee Who Says Bein... 3 hr Kree 6
News Gay rights is personal for Florida gubernatoria... 4 hr Darius 1
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 4 hr Darius 8
More from around the web