So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 864)

Showing posts 17,261 - 17,280 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia had to take a break from her normal posting time today to carve hearts on the bathroom walls at the airport and etch, "Pattiecake Loves Sandy" within the borders ..
that was a short a vacation, only two posts ago you said you needed a break from me, and two post later you are yammering endless about me again.

i think you are trying to 'turn me'........either that or your gaydar is on the fritz.

LOL

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
She is also responsible for etching "My mother made me a lesbian" in some public restroom stalls.
Underneath one of them someone wrote back "If I give her the wool will she make me one, too?"
you are just bent on making sure that everyone knows how filthy and disgusting gays really are, aren't you?

you don't even try to present a decent or civil front on here.
you just get on here and let the filth fly,
you don't even try to show yourself as a decent human being, and then you wonder why gays have the stigma they do in the world.
you cause it, you are your own worst enemy rocco.

wanna know what i find MOST amusing here? that you and Hl who are gay, both use the same old filthy rag to clean your words on.
you bitch about homophobics but you are the very one creating them.
LOL

and not only that rocco, you slander your own self and your own gay community by trying to use gayness as an insult against those you argue with and hate.
calling a straight person a lesbian, is not an insult against me, you moeron, it is an insult against YOU.
but you are to dipped in sissy sauce to understand it.

LOL

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If you rehash old arguments, we WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU. If you claim that those discussions were between "P" (who is not you) and others, then YOU were not involved and WILL NOT start over with you.
You have defended "P." Why are you trying to dig up old garbage and keep her in the limelight??
and if you continue to drag the personal name of 'p' thru the topix mud old issues will never go away.

Since: May 11

Chelmsford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just bent on making sure that everyone knows how filthy and disgusting gays really are, aren't you?
you don't even try to present a decent or civil front on here.
you just get on here and let the filth fly,
you don't even try to show yourself as a decent human being, and then you wonder why gays have the stigma they do in the world.
you cause it, you are your own worst enemy rocco.
wanna know what i find MOST amusing here? that you and Hl who are gay, both use the same old filthy rag to clean your words on.
you bitch about homophobics but you are the very one creating them.
LOL
and not only that rocco, you slander your own self and your own gay community by trying to use gayness as an insult against those you argue with and hate.
calling a straight person a lesbian, is not an insult against me, you moeron, it is an insult against YOU.
but you are to dipped in sissy sauce to understand it.
LOL
moeron? sissy sauce? rainbow soup? despirate?

Patricia you`re a sad case.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. nah. That was her dad ..
you had a hissy fit when posters were discussing your child awhile back, but you don't seem to think it is wrong to trash a persons parent.

and you wonder why the word 'abomination' frequents the minds of 'normal folk' who encounter you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, Yellowdog? Why are YOU so interested in gays??????
who are you talking to?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, curing and eliminating are two different things.
Or do you not understand English?
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the fact that they cured smallpox?
<quoted text>
Again, what does that have to do with smallpox?
Chickenpox is not smallpox, not remotely.
They are both caused by different viruses.
Therefore mentioning it has nothing to do with the topic of smallpox having been cured.
<quoted text>
If someone had smallpox, they would notice it, then they would go to a doctor, then they would get cured.
Patty, smallpox doesn't just kill people right away and it shows pretty obvious signs of infection.
<quoted text>
Again, what does this have to do with the fact that smallpox was cured? If on the off chance you are making a comment about what I said regarding keeping the virus to make future cures and vaccines, then what does a cure's or vaccine's shelf life have anything to do with anything?
I said they keep the virus TO MAKE cures and vaccines, not that they ARE the cures and vaccines. Viruses can last for quite a while if kept under the right conditions.
So, from your entire post, we can tell you've gone completely off on random tangets that have nothing to do with smallpox being cured and that you have no understanding of science at all. It's also obvious that you think smallpox kills people in less time than it takes to notice gigantic blisters all over your skin and see a doctor.
it is treatable, but what i said is that the VIRUS of small pox still exists.
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/smallpox-c...

if a virus exists then it is not erased perminately.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who posted someone else's real world name in a public forum that she obtained from local authorities who broke the law in releasing it to her.
INCORRECT.
i didn't obtain it from the authorities.

thats YOUR misconception on here.

and you don't get to make the call of how they run their business.

to bad......to sad.........sorry for your bad........lol

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would care about your life if you weren't such a lying, drama queen who hijacks every thread you ever post in off topic, Patricia.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?'hijacks?' you must drinking from the same delusion boots is, you don't own topix.
and after reading the MANY MANY posts you posted over the history of these threads i would guess the number of your posts were far more than mine are.

and all yours amounted to was arguments over religions you aren't even a part of.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that was a short a vacation, only two posts ago you said you needed a break from me, and two post later you are yammering endless about me again.
i think you are trying to 'turn me'........either that or your gaydar is on the fritz.
LOL
DON'T POST TO ME

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you had a hissy fit when posters were discussing your child awhile back, but you don't seem to think it is wrong to trash a persons parent.
and you wonder why the word 'abomination' frequents the minds of 'normal folk' who encounter you.
DON'T POST TO ME

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
BON VOYAGE!
DON'T POST TO ME.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "may or may not" as in, you can't tell if that's true or not.
You don't KNOW that there are no killers after him, therefore by releasing private information like that, you are ENABLING murder.
YOU are too stupid to understand that you MIGHT be putting someone's life in danger. Or, as the true anti-Christian you are, you are HAPPY that you MIGHT have put his life in danger. We all know that's perfectly possible.
<quoted text>
He wasn't the one who revealed his name on a public forum, YOU were.
You are the misfit, Patty. You're the one who said your own name on a public forum, then whined and complained when people used it. then you held everyone who's against your crazy beliefs accountable and called everyone demons. That's why you are the misfit, if anyone is.
is your switch on off?

if killers were after him
A. he wouldn't be on the internet going off on long winded DETAILED stories about his past and his family and people he has known.
opening himself up to being discovered.

B. he wouldn't of went after pattiecake like a junkyard dog on steriods and freely gave his personal id to the PD KNOWING they might choose to release it to the one he was targeting with his revenge.

C. his delusional behavior on here is proof enough you can't take the man serious.

so if you want to believe that, knock yourself out.
i am not that gullible or stupid.

I AM NOT PATTY.
and she did not give her name on here ...... what happened was some early posters several years back figured out where she worked, and they did some digging and found out who she was.
SHE NEVER gave her name on here.
but when you people pinned her down and point blank ask her, she was HONEST about it.
so take your double standard, trouble loving agenda and go sit on it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And you aren't?
Why are you here: to try and tell people that what they do in their PRIVATE LIVES is wrong.
So you pretty much described yourself, not gay people.
do you have ---- in your ears?

you only hear what you want to hear.

i have NEVER spoken of objecting to what anyone does in the privacy of their homes or life.
i have only shared my position on same sex MARRIAGE and why it is wrong

so don't accuse me of something i have not said or think.

Since: May 11

Chelmsford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you talking to?
she`s talking to you Patricia!

The cat has never even been in the bag so we can`t suddenly say it`s out.

Everyone knows who you are because you`re the premier example of religious batshittery on this site.

You say the same things, you misspell the same words exactly the same way and you feel compelled to answer every single post, you just answered a five day old post of mine. Now that`s dedication.

You argue every point in the same way, using the same `facts`.

Really and truly you need to give it up because it`s no longer funny, it`s just quite tragic. You god made you stupid, he made you mentally ill, and he made you dysfunctional.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we see Patty laughing about gay people committing suicide.
Let's just add that to the long list of disgusting things about Patty.
yeah lets add it to the long list of twisting words and being deceitful and intentionally a liar.
l was laughing at the notion a gay would be stupid enough to insult his or her gayness by calling a straight person gay.
that IS funny.
when gays think they are insulting a straight person by accusing them of being gay, as if that is some big burn on the straight person, when in reality they are burning themselves by admitting that to be gay IS an insult.
but i am confident you couldn't grab ahold of this even if you had a flash light in both hands.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
and if you continue to drag the personal name of 'p' thru the topix mud old issues will never go away.
I no longer use her name. Sheesh, you are like a hemorrhoid that won't go away. I rarely even talk about her anymore. I mostly refer to you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, yes it is.
<quoted text>
So don't release it. You are such a hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Okay, and? Have you ever done it?
<quoted text>
Really? Because someone can find me if I just say my name is Chris? No, Patty, there are thousands and thousands of people named Chris in the city I live in.
<quoted text>
HL never "boasted about computer hacking" you numbskull.
<quoted text>
Because I'm pretty sure "Chris" is already taken.
If you don't understand screen names, then you're stupid (but we already knew that).
an IP will track a person to the location they are at.
no i have not done it, but anytime an authority wishes to, they can without any difficult.

and HL DID post a post asking if i had ever heard of computer hacking.
i have that post printed off.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you know even less about tcp/ip than you do about immunology.
My IP address is dynamic, if I switch off my access point and switch it on again I have a new IP address, same ISP but different IP address.
You think that the IP address is a magical `power word` giving power and dominion over a person simply because you know it. It`s a common mistake among the terminally stupid of the internet.
"I got your IP address and I`m going to use it to max out your cards, drain your bank account and sell your right kidney to a Hong Kong triad gang, then I`m going to take over your computer and hack the Kremlin before uploading a sector zero boot virus to your hard drive and destroying the evidence because I am teh 1337 Haxzor!".
...no patricia, I`m not going to do that, it doesn`t qualify as a threat, it was a parody of "HA I got your IP life for you is OVER noob!"
To get an identity from an IP address one would need a court order to compel the Internet Service Provider to release personal details of an account holder and even then an identity of "the wireless hotspot in Costa Coffee in Cardiff central Railway station" doesn`t really identify anyone does it?
You are ignorant about most things and this is no exception.
you must think the FBI are stupid people.

LOL

anyone could be found if they were being looked for.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
that`s right, people still contract TB, which is why children receive the BCG vaccine in school. When were you vaccinated against smallpox? You weren`t because it has been eradicated in the wild, ergo CURED.
The fact that the World Health Organisation holds samples at 2 sites on earth in preparedness for a response to a deliberate infection does not take anything away from the fact that the virus is no longer naturally occurring in the general population. It has been CURED.
Shingles has nothing to do with smallpox as you claimed, what are you flannelling on about now?
If Ebola-Zaire, was released into the general populace I guarantee that more people would get sick and die more would die than if smallpox was released, but that`s because smallpox has a cure, ergo, IT`S BEEN CURED.
i never claimed shingles has anything to do with small pox
i said CHICKEN pox.

and there is a vaccanation for small pox
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/smallpox/page5...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,261 - 17,280 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••