So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#18881 Jan 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
AHAH!
Now we know you live in a coffee shop and your name is Julian Costa Cardiff!
You also like trains!
do you work in the intelligence field? You`re CIA aren`t you? Kentucky Secret Service 009 licensed to grill(possum)?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18882 Jan 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
do you work in the intelligence field? You`re CIA aren`t you? Kentucky Secret Service 009 licensed to grill(possum)?
Licensed to have relations with as many siblings as I want.

Ah, stereotyping.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18883 Jan 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Licensed to have relations with as many siblings as I want.
Ah, stereotyping.
Geez, you need a license for everything nowadays.

Montreal

#18884 Jan 20, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you need a license for everything nowadays.
Not in imagination land.
Patty lives there, just ask her if she thinks she's a Christian, you'll get your answer.
Droppin in for a tad

Boulder Creek, CA

#18889 Jan 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
that`s right, people still contract TB, which is why children receive the BCG vaccine in school. When were you vaccinated against smallpox? You weren`t because it has been eradicated in the wild, ergo CURED.
The fact that the World Health Organisation holds samples at 2 sites on earth in preparedness for a response to a deliberate infection does not take anything away from the fact that the virus is no longer naturally occurring in the general population. It has been CURED.
Shingles has nothing to do with smallpox as you claimed, what are you flannelling on about now?
If Ebola-Zaire, was released into the general populace I guarantee that more people would get sick and die more would die than if smallpox was released, but that`s because smallpox has a cure, ergo, IT`S BEEN CURED.
She confused smallpox with chicken pox.
Droppin in for a tad

Boulder Creek, CA

#18890 Jan 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You're FUN !

Montreal

#18891 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
Oh, that is why you hate Patty. You are afraid that Americans like her will keep you out of bathrooms.
Unless you want me to pee on you, I don't think you should be standing in the way of someone trying to go to the bathroom.

Montreal

#18892 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Incest and gays, a unity built in hell.
Reality and facts, two things you can't possibly understand.

Montreal

#18893 Jan 21, 2013
Droppin in for a tad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're FUN !
Charrington pretty much always comments brilliantly.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#18894 Jan 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Charrington pretty much always comments brilliantly.
Yup.

That's our Rumpole.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18896 Jan 21, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That might work if everyone here was gay. Also, there is nothing more private than what people do in their bedrooms or with whom they do it, yet you and the rest of the bigots can't seem to stop "obcessing" about it and describing it in graphic detail.
apparently you are the only one addressing the issue of what they do in their bedrooms.
this thread is a debate on same sex MARRIAGE.

you are wasting time here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18897 Jan 21, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself, hunty. I have absolutely zero interest in your pathetic little life.
That should make you infinitely happy.
what the flip is 'hunty'?

and i wasn't addressing you, so your reply isn't accurate.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18898 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but i'm not a homo! LOL
<quoted text>
.. Patricia didn't lie. She's a lesbian ..
<quoted text>
DON'T POST TO ME
.. I need a vacation from your lunacy and latent lesbianism ..
BON VOYAGE!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18899 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia had to take a break from her normal posting time today to carve hearts on the bathroom walls at the airport and etch, "Pattiecake Loves Sandy" within the borders ..
that was a short a vacation, only two posts ago you said you needed a break from me, and two post later you are yammering endless about me again.

i think you are trying to 'turn me'........either that or your gaydar is on the fritz.

LOL

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18900 Jan 21, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
She is also responsible for etching "My mother made me a lesbian" in some public restroom stalls.
Underneath one of them someone wrote back "If I give her the wool will she make me one, too?"
you are just bent on making sure that everyone knows how filthy and disgusting gays really are, aren't you?

you don't even try to present a decent or civil front on here.
you just get on here and let the filth fly,
you don't even try to show yourself as a decent human being, and then you wonder why gays have the stigma they do in the world.
you cause it, you are your own worst enemy rocco.

wanna know what i find MOST amusing here? that you and Hl who are gay, both use the same old filthy rag to clean your words on.
you bitch about homophobics but you are the very one creating them.
LOL

and not only that rocco, you slander your own self and your own gay community by trying to use gayness as an insult against those you argue with and hate.
calling a straight person a lesbian, is not an insult against me, you moeron, it is an insult against YOU.
but you are to dipped in sissy sauce to understand it.

LOL

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18901 Jan 21, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If you rehash old arguments, we WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU. If you claim that those discussions were between "P" (who is not you) and others, then YOU were not involved and WILL NOT start over with you.
You have defended "P." Why are you trying to dig up old garbage and keep her in the limelight??
and if you continue to drag the personal name of 'p' thru the topix mud old issues will never go away.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#18902 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just bent on making sure that everyone knows how filthy and disgusting gays really are, aren't you?
you don't even try to present a decent or civil front on here.
you just get on here and let the filth fly,
you don't even try to show yourself as a decent human being, and then you wonder why gays have the stigma they do in the world.
you cause it, you are your own worst enemy rocco.
wanna know what i find MOST amusing here? that you and Hl who are gay, both use the same old filthy rag to clean your words on.
you bitch about homophobics but you are the very one creating them.
LOL
and not only that rocco, you slander your own self and your own gay community by trying to use gayness as an insult against those you argue with and hate.
calling a straight person a lesbian, is not an insult against me, you moeron, it is an insult against YOU.
but you are to dipped in sissy sauce to understand it.
LOL
moeron? sissy sauce? rainbow soup? despirate?

Patricia you`re a sad case.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18903 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. nah. That was her dad ..
you had a hissy fit when posters were discussing your child awhile back, but you don't seem to think it is wrong to trash a persons parent.

and you wonder why the word 'abomination' frequents the minds of 'normal folk' who encounter you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18904 Jan 21, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, Yellowdog? Why are YOU so interested in gays??????
who are you talking to?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#18905 Jan 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, curing and eliminating are two different things.
Or do you not understand English?
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the fact that they cured smallpox?
<quoted text>
Again, what does that have to do with smallpox?
Chickenpox is not smallpox, not remotely.
They are both caused by different viruses.
Therefore mentioning it has nothing to do with the topic of smallpox having been cured.
<quoted text>
If someone had smallpox, they would notice it, then they would go to a doctor, then they would get cured.
Patty, smallpox doesn't just kill people right away and it shows pretty obvious signs of infection.
<quoted text>
Again, what does this have to do with the fact that smallpox was cured? If on the off chance you are making a comment about what I said regarding keeping the virus to make future cures and vaccines, then what does a cure's or vaccine's shelf life have anything to do with anything?
I said they keep the virus TO MAKE cures and vaccines, not that they ARE the cures and vaccines. Viruses can last for quite a while if kept under the right conditions.
So, from your entire post, we can tell you've gone completely off on random tangets that have nothing to do with smallpox being cured and that you have no understanding of science at all. It's also obvious that you think smallpox kills people in less time than it takes to notice gigantic blisters all over your skin and see a doctor.
it is treatable, but what i said is that the VIRUS of small pox still exists.
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/smallpox-c...

if a virus exists then it is not erased perminately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 13 min david traversa 9
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 26 min TLO Queen of paducah 19
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 15,675
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 15
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr JODECKO 38,685
News Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12) 4 hr Brandon Cole 7
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,945
Dying off like flies 17 hr Rainbow Kid 18
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... Mon Frankie Rizzo 162
More from around the web