So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#18770 Jan 18, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but i'm not a homo! LOL
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Such sad news for hetero males, Patricia.
.. Patricia didn't lie. She's a lesbian ..

With Established Harem

#18771 Jan 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
No, definitely not stupid.
My real name is irrelevant, I have nothing to be ashamed of and have done nothing so bad that I need to defend myself from it. There is a huge body of water between you and me so why on earth should I worry?. Are you ashamed of your name? That`s quite tragic.
I have no fear of giving my real name, what would the consequences be? Could you damage my reputation? I doubt it. You can have my phone number if you like. Dial it at your own expense.
I`m not giving my full name, date of birth and national insurance number, how many Julian`s are there in the world?
.. you may call me Sandy ..

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#18772 Jan 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you may call me Sandy ..
we have corresponded at length, I know that already.

call me?

With Established Harem

#18773 Jan 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
call me?
.. I shall call you Julian Of Jumbo Justice ..

.. I'm taking a vacation from insanity <AKA: Patricia> ..

.. give Mrs. C. a big hug for me. Tell her to return !!..

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#18774 Jan 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I shall call you Julian Of Jumbo Justice ..
.. I'm taking a vacation from insanity <AKA: Patricia> ..
.. give Mrs. C. a big hug for me. Tell her to return !!..
Oh insanity is relative.

Where Patricia is concerned it`s like taunting a wounded animal. You know you shouldn`t but you just can`t help it.

Mrs C is very very drunk and snoring very softly to the right of me but I`ll relay your message in a few hours. She doesn`t believe that pattie is real, she thinks pattie is a poe and that no real person could be so stupid or comedic.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18775 Jan 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Mrs C doesn`t believe that pattie is real, she thinks pattie is a poe and that no real person could be so stupid or comedic.
I'm sorry to say, our country has many versions of her roaming wild and free.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18776 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't ask me any such thing.
you told your 'sock' HL that you were not going to post anymore to me. You didn't tell me not to post but i have NO problem not posting you now that i know.
and i guess you think you are the only one with 'sources' in town.
LOL
Patricia, you lying wh*re. PLH most certainly did tell you not to post to her again in post # 18105:

"I'm done with you. Please do not post to me anymore. I said it in a recent post and this is the last time I will say it. Please do not address me ever again."

link: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...

So what's your excuse this time? Alzheimer's acting up again? Your poor English language skills and reading comprehension? Needed to make you daily quota of lies? Or did you just skip over it?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18777 Jan 18, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
she contacted them.
and her words were,
"they said to IGNOR him because he is clearly unbalanced."
Interesting that you misspelled "ignore" as "ignor" as UIF in this post (#18287) and in the very next post (#18288) wrongrighter also misspells "ignore" as "ignor". And yet you stupidly claim to be different people. You really aren't smart enough to juggle multiple ID's at the same time, Patricia.

links:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18778 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are bogas.
Apparently in HL's post on here to UIF the fact she said boots would be relentless and that you and her both encourged boots to diregard someones mother and then ended it with a death threat, that the three of you are ONE person.
ONE.
and if you are not all ONE person, then you are all working in unison to do very evil things on here.
I think you are a dispicable person to do what you have done to that poster.
calling anyone who confronts your attacks 'patty' simply shows you can't handle the truth.
You really should get professional medical help for you paranoid schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder and delusions of persecution, Patricia.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18779 Jan 18, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning!
http://uniquedaily.com/2011/02/grandmas-nasty...
Warning!
This is a true pic of Patricia.
I get a "server not found" message. Is that the only link?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18780 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
who is 'you'? my god you are like a pack of wolves you glob onto anything that moves with a tunnel vision lockjaw.
ANYone who calls you out for wrong doing, must be patty.
The only thing UIF posted was the stalkers name.
She didn't go into detail of any conversations.
HL posted the name.
and that was the wrong thing to do.
but then hey, she just printed a death threat without any hesitation to.
So considering the sources here, you all are providing those watching with all the amunition they need.
Hopefully someone is monitoring the threads you pollute with your presence, Patricia. Then they can see for themselves what a lying, mentally ill, delusional c*nt you really are and they can then disregard anything you say in the real world.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18781 Jan 18, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a "server not found" message. Is that the only link?
You *don't* want to see it!...barf!!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18782 Jan 18, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You *don't* want to see it!...barf!!
I'm not squeamish.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18783 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
From the way your posts sounds, it is almost as if you are trying to solicite someone to harm her.
So you interpret the words "go to the proper authorities for that area regarding mental health and see if you can get help for this woman" as soliciting harm? Just more proof you're mentally retarded, Patricia.
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
What is sad is your inability to allow other people their voice on here.
No one here has prevented you from posting your thoughts and opinions, Patricia, using any of your four registered Topix ID's. Why do you lie?
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
if you are someone secure in the fact there is no God, then what do you care if other people tell you there is a God?
If you were a better model of your faith, perhaps your lies and hypocrisy wouldn't be so offputting, Patricia.
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
Do you want to know what I and other posters are concluding about you now? that you are indeed a cyber stalker bothering someone who is NOT bothering you.
If the supposed "stalking" victim is no longer posting in or reading Topix as you claim, Patricia, how in fact is the person being "bothered". Logic really isn't your strong point. But lying sure is.
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
You said you were afraid your wife would find out your real name was on here now, don't ya think the best way to avoid that outcome would be to LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE?
Perhaps you should consider your own words when you feel compelled to hypocritically condemn others for not following your religion's rules while you yourself break them.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18784 Jan 18, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully someone is monitoring the threads you pollute with your presence, Patricia. Then they can see for themselves what a lying, mentally ill, delusional c*nt you really are and they can then disregard anything you say in the real world.
I'm sure that's already the case in her world. They just snicker when she walks away.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18785 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry PLH, everything sent my way that resembles a threat of any kind, they already have it on file.
Yeah, file 13.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18786 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
which one are you? passing through, boots, HL, the list is endless of the LIKEMINDED people you line up with.
your efforts to detour the issues shows you lack the intelligence to even be here debating the issue at all.
you have to resort to concerning yourself with people on a personal level in order to score any points here.
you are a not a worthy debater here.
just a whiner and a complainer.
Actually, Patricia, whiner, complainer and unworthy debater more aptly describes YOU.
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
I do believe the issue surrounding this thread is homosexuality isn't it?
Incorrect. As the thread title says, the topic is what anti-gay people are afraid of.
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
not who people are in their private lives.
If you don't stick to the topic, Patricia, why do you expect others to?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18787 Jan 18, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
the answer to the question of this thread,
"so what are the anti-gays so afraid of"
has been answered.
it is clearly defined in this thread and in every other thread on topix concerning SS or SSM.
The anti-gay people, AKA- MORAL MINDED PEOPLE, who know it is biblically and morally wrong find fear in the excessive and radical behavior of gays.
Intolerance
Bigotry
Hate
aggression and pushyness
launching PERSONAL attacks on people such as they have clearly shown on topix.
including organizations, churches, and any one who verbally opposes it as morally wrong.
Anti-gays are not 'afraid' of homosexuality itself, they are afraid of the excessive retallation that the gays express toward anyone who shares opposition of opinion on it.
One only has to read the thousands of post on topix reflecting the gays reactions and replys to anyone and everyone who opposes it as wrong.
and one only has to read the thousands of posts on topix to see how they (gays) not only insult with vulgar intent, but how they will execute threats.
There is nothing they will not do to push their agenda at people. They tell you they don't want special rights, but they do. They insist the world concur OR ELSE face criminal discrimination charges. The freedom of free speech is at stake.
and that is what the anti-gays fear. The loss of their freedom to oppose anything they know in their heart is not right.
Bravo, Patricia, you finally addressed the actual topic of the thread. Of course you answer is nothing more than repackaged lies about gays and gross mischaracterizations of your own behavior here, but at least you did address the topic in your own perverted way.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18788 Jan 18, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He can not retain what is told to him more than two minutes after he reads it.
Says the Alzheimer's demented hag who can't even keep track of what her many sock puppets have said, much less what others have posted.

And slipping further into classic troll behavior by having one of your sock puppets reply to the post of another of your sock puppets.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#18789 Jan 18, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a stupid thing to say.
i am not prejudice against anyone including gays.
what i am prejudice against is immoral behavior.....and rightly so
i am not called to LIKE, condone or support those things that offend God and are not right. that IS my right you know.
you might think i should compromise my faith to appease the whims of the world but let me assure you, i won't ever do that.
you don't get to answer for how i have lived my life.
No, you just compromise your faith to appease your own whims and compulsions, Patricia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min cpeter1313 46,280
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 40 min jonjedi 31
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 2 hr Wondering 18
News Perry blasts election of 1st gay Texas A&M stud... 2 hr jonjedi 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr guest 1,326
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 3 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web