So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
16,741 - 16,760 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The Lone Gunmen wrote:
-
-
-
-
-
Major List of Homosexual School Teachers arrested for child molestation is posted on page 807 of this thread.---
You must have a purpose for being here, but it is not apparent.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Tricky dicky ricky,
Male who molest males are homosexual.
Duh.
Sweetie, wouldn't it have been easier for you to just say that you are nothing more than another useless f*cking moron who doesn't recognize the truth when they are being beat over the head with it?
Duh.

I'm done with you.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Only for blondes.
:-)
According to you, the rest of the world must be blonde because the crap you keep blabbering about is a non-sequitur.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, wouldn't it have been easier for you to just say that you are nothing more than another useless f*cking moron who doesn't recognize the truth when they are being beat over the head with it?
Duh.
I'm done with you.
Well you don't play well...

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, the rest of the world must be blonde because the crap you keep blabbering about is a non-sequitur.
I'm simply saying blonde and logic is a non-sequitur.

Smile.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Now you're not even trying. You should have said something like, "blonde logic is an oxymoron," but you're either too lazy to think of something better or incapable of coming up with any fresh material that makes any sense, whatsoever. Your little story about being intersexed is a farce and your archaic view of gender roles just shows how our society will evolve past you.

Feel free to define your marriage any way you want, but you have no right to define my marriage or those of other couples, including homosexuals. That will be left to the SCOTUS soon, but I'm sure you'll rant and rave online, afterward, like you always do.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricky dicky ricky,
Duh.
Not according to the FBI. If they molest children, they are pedophiles. Period.

People who have a vagina are women.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
I'm simply saying vagina and male is a non sequitur,

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Now you're not even trying. You should have said something like, "blonde logic is an oxymoron," but you're either too lazy to think of something better or incapable of coming up with any fresh material that makes any sense, whatsoever. Your little story about being intersexed is a farce and your archaic view of gender roles just shows how our society will evolve past you.
Feel free to define your marriage any way you want, but you have no right to define my marriage or those of other couples, including homosexuals. That will be left to the SCOTUS soon, but I'm sure you'll rant and rave online, afterward, like you always do.
It seems I got the last word, my posts to Kmart a few pages back haven't been answered to yet. He admits defeat (an easy one at that).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Words describe reality. Marriage describes a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a direct, defective and absolute violation of that evolutionary basic. That is not anyone's definition, it is simply fact.

You describe your marriage as absolutely equal, and claim that is a good thing. That is a description of denial and stupidity.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricky dicky ricky,
Duh.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the FBI. If they molest children, they are pedophiles. Period.
People who have a vagina are women.
1. Males who molest males are homosexual.

2. That would be the slut lesbian.

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply saying vagina and male is a non sequitur,
The straight man with a penis agrees. The slut lesbian does too.

Duh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Why does the government need to be involved if children are not the reason?

You can't have it both ways.

If children are not an integral part of marriage, there is no reason for government involvement.

If children are a part, gay couples don't qualify.
Smile.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

This whole "smile, "smirk", and "snicker" malarkey strikes me as a somewhat effeminate affectation.

Is there something you`re battling against? Something you`re trying and failing to keep buried but it`s bubbling to the surface?

I know it`s a cliché but the ladyboy doth protest too much methinks.

Just sayin` Ms Smirkasaurus Rex.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Words describe reality. Marriage describes a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a direct, defective and absolute violation of that evolutionary basic. That is not anyone's definition, it is simply fact.

You describe your marriage as absolutely equal, and claim that is a good thing. That is a description of denial and stupidity.

Smile.
Now you're just getting boring with the same old invalid twirl. You can't polish a turd.

Go back to your friendship and stop trying to bore us to death.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Why does the government need to be involved if children are not the reason?

You can't have it both ways.

If children are not an integral part of marriage, there is no reason for government involvement.

If children are a part, gay couples don't qualify.
Smile.
So you agree that children aren't a part, because if they were and that excluded gay people, then infertile or elderly people wouldn't be able to marry.
No matter how much you twirl and deny reality, that fact will still destroy your argument if you ever brought it to court or to anyone with any real power.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Words describe reality.
[BS cut out]
Yes, but not your words.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
you are slipping fast.
didn't UIF tell you that she was 'family' to patty?
He can not retain what is told to him more than two minutes after he reads it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Boooots is going to be relentless. Do you understand that ??..
.. PLH and myself have encouraged him to forget his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility. He won't because he can't - that's who he is ..
.. what Boooots needs to understand is your mother doesn't want anything to change. She's happy pampering you, believes everything you say, watches your dog, faithfully packs your lunch each day and will defend you until her dying breath ..
.. you walk like a man, verbally spar like a man and have the mindset of a man. You're about as feminine as a bull in heat. When mom dies, you'll open the closet door. I know it, you know it. That's all that's important ..
<quoted text>
I think you'll see, in the above post, that HL said that we encouraged him to "FORGET his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility."
How in the world did you interpret post #17949 as saying HL and I were "encouraging boots to disregard pattys mother and go after her when the mother dies"??????
YOU ARE A SICK PERSON. DO NOT REPLY TO ME ANYMORE.
explain the 'after her mother dies opening a closet, and that she and HL will both know ..........

that was a clear threat and your playing down is simply you trying to cover your a--.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I asked you to not post to me anymore and I hadn't planned on responding to you, but I find this post interesting.
You claim to be someone unrelated to the "boooots report" situation and here you claim to be involved, that you've been "threatened". How can that be?
<quoted text>
I asked you twice:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...
I'm getting tired of always correcting you on the things I've said.
You also avoided my question. Please answer it and then you can put yourself back on mute.
you call EVERYONE patty, that doesn't put up with your love of immorality.

wanna know what i don't get? how you and your other SOCK HL could spend days spewing vicious lies and gossip on here about patty, and use her name to this day, but then when larrys attempts backfired and his name was posted you went off like a scud missile.
you all can post 'patty' or patricia every day post after post to people but God forbid boots real name be mentioned.

thats what i don't get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 10 min Jooosh04 946
Gay dads dispel same-sex adoption myths - and a... 1 hr DebraE 108
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr DebraE 54,805
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The Rogue 49,393
Chile sailor publicly discloses his homosexuality 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 4 hr Ashley1204 243
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 34
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 386
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 5 hr DNF 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••