So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 833)

Showing posts 16,641 - 16,660 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18220
Jan 12, 2013
 
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,messed up is calling every poster that tells you what you don't want to hear as 'paty' is messed up.
you can't handle more than one challenger at a time, so you call everyone the same person so it is easier for you to deal with.
messed up is invading someones privacy as boots (larry) has done to a poster WHO IS NO LONGER HERE. Thats messed up.
and doing it at the encouragement of others on here.
and your just stupid enough to go along with it.
you all know this boots character is one brick short of a load
so you all are using this poor pathetic sap to do unethical things and when he lands in hot water, where will you all be then?
you won't be there egging him on then, you will run and hide like the sniveling little cowards you are.
you should be ashamed of yourself.
bullying a poster because they disagree with you.
my god what little minds you have.
what thin skin and sensitive egos you have.
that you would have to attack a poster on a personal level to feel better about yourselves.
YOU SICKEN ME.
You've changed usernames 3 times now and it's quite obvious when you do. It's useless to pretend that you aren't Patricia (again) because we already know it's you.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18221
Jan 12, 2013
 
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,*this* personality is sad for being excluded from the sock party.
Sorry. It's hard to keep all my(our) socks in order.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18222
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Physically and mentally to start with.
Men lead with logic, women follow their emotions. Our dialogue is a classic example.
Evolutionary wise, men are designed to protect and provide for their mate and offspring. Women are designed to bear and care for the offspring.
Even the Bible recognizes this.
Smile.
Physically? You must be referring to simply having a wrestling match or something. How macho of you. As a female, I can do MUCH more with my body than you can. I danced for 8 years.

Mentally? You seriously want to claim that all men are mentally superior to women? The smartest person in the world is a WOMAN.

Emotional? Agreed, but that's not always a bad thing. If we emotional, hormonal women weren't as we are, we wouldn't have anything to motivate us to crawl in to bed with you horn-dogs. At least we think with our brains. Men think with their "other head".

Women have protective instincts. Try messing with a mother sometime and see what happens. We're not cave people anymore. We've evolved and women can care for themselves and their children. Women often leave their men because life is better without them.

Perhaps your sexist view comes from a misunderstanding of the Bible. Luckily, you found a naive, submissive woman to marry you and play housewife.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18223
Jan 12, 2013
 
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
From the way your posts sounds, it is almost as if you are trying to solicite someone to harm her.
What is sad is your inability to allow other people their voice on here.
if you are someone secure in the fact there is no God, then what do you care if other people tell you there is a God?
Do you want to know what I and other posters are concluding about you now? that you are indeed a cyber stalker bothering someone who is NOT bothering you.
You said you were afraid your wife would find out your real name was on here now, don't ya think the best way to avoid that outcome would be to LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE?
Actually, Patty, you're the only one painting yourself as the victim. You're the only one who thinks of boots as a stalker because everyone else here has quite clearly told you how mental you are.

You, with multiple accounts, were the only one who though you in the right.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18224
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, I look like Bruce Willis from the neck up.
:-)
I sincerely hope you don't actually think that. If you do, you prove that you're a complete and total nutter and conversing with you will do absolutely no good.

o_O

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18225
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If it occurs in nature against design, it is an unnatural defect.
Something evolution exists by is mutations. Some good and others bad.
Sometimes you ignorantly say something right. Most of the time you just ignorantly say something.
Snicker.
Show me your sources that claim it's unnatural...oh wait, they don't exist, because natural is defined by what occurs in nature. It is in nature and is therefore natural.

Oops, you lost again, that pesky denial of yours continues to get in the way of facts and reality.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18226
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why I posted it in response to your accusation that all my marriage was about was babies.
Now do you want to hear how our marriage is about children too?
Smirk.
You said marriage is only about rearing a child, you contradicted yourself by showing us your vows, which have nothing to do with children.

Whoops, you lose again, keep on twirling.
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18227
Jan 12, 2013
 
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You said marriage is only about rearing a child, you contradicted yourself by showing us your vows, which have nothing to do with children.
Whoops, you lose again, keep on twirling.
If you google him you will find he really doesn't take marriage vows very seriously. He is a fraud, has had some pastoral problems due to messing up marriages, grooming, stalking etc. I guess that is why he is just a truck driver and not a "shrink to the shrinks" as he stated so many times before.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18228
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You already answered my question. The only reason government has to be involved in marriage is because of the children and the weaker partner (mother).
If you remove the issue of children, you again raise the question; What prevailing reason does government have in supporting and regulating selective friendships?
Smile.
There's already a benefit program set up for people with kids, without marriage. So marriage obviously is not about raising children, for people would need to get married to get those benefits if that were the case.

Also, you have us your vows, which had nothing to do with children or reproduction. That indicates that your opinion that gay people shouldn't marry is not justified, because the only reason you gave was reproduction.
IF marriage has anything to do with reproduction, it most definitely does NOT SOLELY have to do with reproduction, as your vows proved.
You have not given ANY argument supporting the idea that gay people should be banned from marriage regarding that OTHER part of marriage. If you come up with something, I doubt it would stand as a valid point anyways.

You know this, so you refuse to give another reason besides your opinion regarding reproduction.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18229
Jan 12, 2013
 
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Physically? You must be referring to simply having a wrestling match or something. How macho of you. As a female, I can do MUCH more with my body than you can. I danced for 8 years.
Mentally? You seriously want to claim that all men are mentally superior to women? The smartest person in the world is a WOMAN.
Emotional? Agreed, but that's not always a bad thing. If we emotional, hormonal women weren't as we are, we wouldn't have anything to motivate us to crawl in to bed with you horn-dogs. At least we think with our brains. Men think with their "other head".
Women have protective instincts. Try messing with a mother sometime and see what happens. We're not cave people anymore. We've evolved and women can care for themselves and their children. Women often leave their men because life is better without them.
Perhaps your sexist view comes from a misunderstanding of the Bible. Luckily, you found a naive, submissive woman to marry you and play housewife.
1. We were talking about strength, not coordination. But since you shifted the subject, women aren't in the same league, just look at any sport. And speaking of shifting the subject, men are better cooks.

2. Really. And well known too. Who is she? All the genius' I know are male.

3. No question, the way to subvert the superior intellect is a low blow.

4. Are you a mama grizzly bear too?

5. Amazon women? Queen bee society? We are headed there. Women can do everything a man can do... and are doing it. That is why men are playing video games and watching porn. How are you girls doing?

6. Biblical misunderstanding? Try me.

:-)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18230
Jan 12, 2013
 
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your sources that claim it's unnatural...oh wait, they don't exist, because natural is defined by what occurs in nature. It is in nature and is therefore natural.
Oops, you lost again, that pesky denial of yours continues to get in the way of facts and reality.
I don't need to prove anything.

You need to go back to school.

Smile.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18231
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Physically and mentally to start with.
Men lead with logic, women follow their emotions. Our dialogue is a classic example.
Evolutionary wise, men are designed to protect and provide for their mate and offspring. Women are designed to bear and care for the offspring.
Even the Bible recognizes this.
Smile.
Ah, the sexist and misogynistic Kmart continues to show how uneducated and pointlessly demeaning his posts are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18232
Jan 12, 2013
 
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You said marriage is only about rearing a child, you contradicted yourself by showing us your vows, which have nothing to do with children.
Whoops, you lose again, keep on twirling.
You lie.

I have never said marriage is only about children.

I said the government interest is only about children.

Those weren't my vows silly girl.

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18233
Jan 12, 2013
 
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There's already a benefit program set up for people with kids, without marriage. So marriage obviously is not about raising children, for people would need to get married to get those benefits if that were the case.
Also, you have us your vows, which had nothing to do with children or reproduction. That indicates that your opinion that gay people shouldn't marry is not justified, because the only reason you gave was reproduction.
IF marriage has anything to do with reproduction, it most definitely does NOT SOLELY have to do with reproduction, as your vows proved.
You have not given ANY argument supporting the idea that gay people should be banned from marriage regarding that OTHER part of marriage. If you come up with something, I doubt it would stand as a valid point anyways.
You know this, so you refuse to give another reason besides your opinion regarding reproduction.
You already answered my question. The only reason government has to be involved in marriage is because of the children and the weaker partner (mother).
If you remove the issue of children, you again raise the question; What prevailing reason does government have in supporting and regulating selective friendships?
Smile.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18234
Jan 12, 2013
 
Worm wrote:
Morengo Jon,Just Think,Religionthebigli e, Anderson Pooper are all the same person! Scammer!
<quoted text>
Well, golly, what do you know! I posted my little bit about Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair and Mr. Worm (who I guess we can add to the list) posted the exact same response on both threads. I wonder why?

So predictable, so lame.

As for me, I'm a registered user who has only ever posted under this one screen name.

What's the matter Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair/ Worm - afraid you'll be banned for spamming if you register?

Poor little troll....

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18235
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We were talking about strength, not coordination. But since you shifted the subject, women aren't in the same league, just look at any sport. And speaking of shifting the subject, men are better cooks.
2. Really. And well known too. Who is she? All the genius' I know are male.
3. No question, the way to subvert the superior intellect is a low blow.
4. Are you a mama grizzly bear too?
5. Amazon women? Queen bee society? We are headed there. Women can do everything a man can do... and are doing it. That is why men are playing video games and watching porn. How are you girls doing?
6. Biblical misunderstanding? Try me.
:-)
1. So, your barrel-chested self could over-power a dancer. Congrats. Did your testicles grow larger with that admission? Men and women have various strengths and weaknesses, but each individual - regardless of sex - is different and unique and strong in their own way.

Better cooks? Sheesh, you like to put every gender into neat, little boxes and claim that all males are better at "X" and all females are good for is birthing babies and cooking and cleaning. Is that all you really gave your wife a chance at doing? You limit her with your limited views.

2. The genius I was referring to was Marilyn Vos Savant, but I now see she has been unseated as the smartest person in the world. She held the titles for years.

3. You call it a "low blow", I call it wit. I'm sorry if you have weaknesses for me to point out. You do the same with other users and I all the time.

4. I am a protective mother, but there's nothing grizzly about me.

5. Men playing video games and watching pr0n? Not my man, not my fault.

6. Not going to "try" you because I've read some of your work. You went to theology school and were so good at it, you chose a career as a truck driver. A low blow, yes, but truth sometimes hurts.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18236
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the government has no business regulating or supporting friendships.
Marriages are not friendships. This is merely your newest efforst to create a distinction. SSM's ARE marriages.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They do supporting the fundamental birthplace of society.
QUOTE]

Chimera spin; this means absolutely nothing.

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]<quo ted text>

This is why you gay twirl tap dance around the issue.
You call it gay twirl tap dance, we call it reality.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
Troll on Mangina Man

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18237
Jan 12, 2013
 
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the sexist and misogynistic Kmart continues to show how uneducated and pointlessly demeaning his posts are.
Yup.

That's his only trick.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18238
Jan 12, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You already answered my question. The only reason government has to be involved in marriage is because of the children and the weaker partner (mother).
If you remove the issue of children, you again raise the question; What prevailing reason does government have in supporting and regulating selective friendships?
Smile.
To answer the question: none whatsoever.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18239
Jan 13, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We were talking about strength, not coordination. But since you shifted the subject, women aren't in the same league, just look at any sport. And speaking of shifting the subject, men are better cooks.
2. Really. And well known too. Who is she? All the genius' I know are male.
3. No question, the way to subvert the superior intellect is a low blow.
4. Are you a mama grizzly bear too?
5. Amazon women? Queen bee society? We are headed there. Women can do everything a man can do... and are doing it. That is why men are playing video games and watching porn. How are you girls doing?
6. Biblical misunderstanding? Try me.
:-)
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So, your barrel-chested self could over-power a dancer. Congrats. Did your testicles grow larger with that admission? Men and women have various strengths and weaknesses, but each individual - regardless of sex - is different and unique and strong in their own way.
Better cooks? Sheesh, you like to put every gender into neat, little boxes and claim that all males are better at "X" and all females are good for is birthing babies and cooking and cleaning. Is that all you really gave your wife a chance at doing? You limit her with your limited views.
2. The genius I was referring to was Marilyn Vos Savant, but I now see she has been unseated as the smartest person in the world. She held the titles for years.
3. You call it a "low blow", I call it wit. I'm sorry if you have weaknesses for me to point out. You do the same with other users and I all the time.
4. I am a protective mother, but there's nothing grizzly about me.
5. Men playing video games and watching pr0n? Not my man, not my fault.
6. Not going to "try" you because I've read some of your work. You went to theology school and were so good at it, you chose a career as a truck driver. A low blow, yes, but truth sometimes hurts.
Your question was, how are men and women different.

I answered the question and now you agree with me.

My wife and I were married twelve years before we had our sons. She like most women found her greatest fulfillment in a career as a mother among the several she succeeded in, including owning several businesses.

I responded with a matching pun to your wit.

I would disagree about the grizzly, not just because of your body hair, but also because evolution has dictated and demanded a mother will protect her child like no other person on the planet. Except maybe the father.

As to your man, maybe. Maybe he and I are of the older generation, the last of the gentleman chauvinists. I was referring to your PC social engineering and the ancient cultural experiment with a extreme maternal society.

What I ponder with wonder about the Bible, is that 40 authors writing 60 books over thousands of years and compiled long ago is so consistent on so many subjects. Gender roles is just one. You made the claim my understanding was mistaken, I simply asked you to expose that. The withdrawal of that silly challenge is the wisest thing I've experienced you doing.

As to truck driving, you may have the skeleton of my life, if that. Construct what you will, but this is certain; it looks nothing like the real me.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,641 - 16,660 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••