So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18199 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I live outside Harrisburg, PA.
SMile.
But your occupation is as a "pilgrim" so you apparently travel.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18201 Jan 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
I think I need to make at least one more comment before leaving this site today. In the next several days, if she continues to want to share it with us, we are going to watch Patty completely melt down. I hope someone will get her help locally, where she lives, before that happens, but it is out of my hands now, as I have made all the contacts, I know of, and can only hope that at least one of them will come through with a solution.
I should feel some sort of pleasure from watching her disintegrate, as she was doing while on here today, but I don't. I don't mind beating someone in a fair fight, but fighting with someone who is sick, isn't fair, even if they have been completely beastly to most other people they have interacted with.
So for anyone who actually knows Patty personally, even if you have a grudge against her, or she has harmed you in some serious way in the past, now she needs your help.
Take if from a person who has had a mental breakdown, there is no joy in it, for either the mentally ill person or those they deal with. It is basically hell for everyone.
I haven't responded to Patty directly in public today, but I did respond to some of her PMs to me. I don't think it is necessary for me to add any more fuel to the fire, as others seem to be doing that enough already.
Just remember, people, though she has hurt a lot of people here, in her attacks, either because you are gay, or because you don't agree with her bigotry, she is a very sick and pathetic woman. She needs help now.
I hope someone is willing to help her.
You need to be keeping a copy of all your PM's because she's claiming you're the one "harassing" her through PM today. Good luck.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18203 Jan 12, 2013
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair....yawn.

All the same person, still posting tired, debunked spam that no one reads.

So sad.

PS - notice how the spammer didn't even bother to deny that all of the lame identities are really just one lame person...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18204 Jan 12, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist that females are "weaker" than males? And wouldn't that assumption play a role in how you view yourself?
1. Because they are.

2. Yes. That's why she rarely speaks.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18205 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Smile.

Location hidden

#18206 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Snicker.
really

AOL

#18207 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Bazinga!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18208 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I live outside Harrisburg, PA.
SMile.
Yeah, now you do.

Location hidden

#18209 Jan 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Bazinga!
;-)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18210 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to be keeping a copy of all your PM's because she's claiming you're the one "harassing" her through PM today. Good luck.
Don't worry, PLH, I have printed off all the PMs that I still have available to me, relating to Patty (they go back a month only) and topix comments from the past several days. As I told the police chief today in a follow up email to him, regarding yesterday's discussion on the phone, I like to keep a paper trail (actually not on paper per se now) so I keep records. Never know when they might come in handy.

I have nothing to worry about as her claim that I had been harrassing her by PMs is bogus. I did ask her maybe once to check a comment on Topix regarding my first reporting her, and I did mention perhaps once more either in a PM or in a comment that she was welcome to contact the police herself and I would like her to, because at that time she was claiming I was lying about doing that.

I guess when she did contact them she learned that I don't lie.

Patty is justifiably upset because no one likes to have the police called on them. It is embarrassing, and infuriating, and fortunately for Patty, the RS police are not only not in her jurisdiction but they do not want to be bothered with a mental illness case. I explained to the chief that I had been in rehab in the 90's and I think I also had put that in an email I had sent before I reached him by phone, as Amy said when she first answered that they had received my email.

The chief was very polite, to me, and although he was taking a firm stand he kept mentioning that he was not trying to offend me, but rather just stating his position, as a cop. He never suggested we end the call, and stayed with me at least 20 minutes, and I thanked him and ended the call myself.

He said a lot more to me than he should have or would have if he had thought I was some crazy person. His only indication that it was a frivolous matter was he stated that he had no time for discussions sites, as people are not always who they say they are and one never knows whether they ar being themselves or not when you only are reading each others comemnts (that is putting what he said into my own words, as I don't recall his exact words).

Though it may seem like I am rubbing salt into her wounds, I actually do feel sorry for Patty, based on her performance of the past two days, as obviously she just doesn't get it, or chooses not to get the fact that this is not a vendetta against her for her off the wall opinions, but is a real concern for her safety and that of her mother.

I may be mental but I sure am not stupid enough to risk making a complaint to the cops about someone's religious beliefs. They would be justified in writing me off as crazy if I had done that.
Worm

Miami, FL

#18211 Jan 12, 2013
Morengo Jon,Just Think,Religionthebigli e, Anderson Pooper are all the same person! Scammer!
Just Think wrote:
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair....yawn.
All the same person, still posting tired, debunked spam that no one reads.
So sad.
PS - notice how the spammer didn't even bother to deny that all of the lame identities are really just one lame person...

Daytona Beach, FL

#18212 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1. Because they are.
2. Yes. That's why she rarely speaks.
In what way are all women weaker than men?

Daytona Beach, FL

#18213 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Snicker.
I guess we're having one, big, happy party and we all look like loons. lol

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18214 Jan 12, 2013
Worm wrote:
Morengo Jon,Just Think,Religionthebigli e, Anderson Pooper are all the same person! Scammer!
<quoted text>
You forgot Happy Lesbo, booots, Lacez, and Passingthrough. We are the borg.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18216 Jan 12, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Happy Lesbo, booots, Lacez, and Passingthrough. We are the borg.
Well,*this* personality is sad for being excluded from the sock party.

Location hidden

#18218 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
In what way are all women weaker than men?
Physically and mentally to start with.

Men lead with logic, women follow their emotions. Our dialogue is a classic example.

Evolutionary wise, men are designed to protect and provide for their mate and offspring. Women are designed to bear and care for the offspring.

Even the Bible recognizes this.

Smile.

Location hidden

#18219 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess we're having one, big, happy party and we all look like loons. lol
Speak for yourself, I look like Bruce Willis from the neck up.

:-)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18220 Jan 12, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,messed up is calling every poster that tells you what you don't want to hear as 'paty' is messed up.
you can't handle more than one challenger at a time, so you call everyone the same person so it is easier for you to deal with.
messed up is invading someones privacy as boots (larry) has done to a poster WHO IS NO LONGER HERE. Thats messed up.
and doing it at the encouragement of others on here.
and your just stupid enough to go along with it.
you all know this boots character is one brick short of a load
so you all are using this poor pathetic sap to do unethical things and when he lands in hot water, where will you all be then?
you won't be there egging him on then, you will run and hide like the sniveling little cowards you are.
you should be ashamed of yourself.
bullying a poster because they disagree with you.
my god what little minds you have.
what thin skin and sensitive egos you have.
that you would have to attack a poster on a personal level to feel better about yourselves.
YOU SICKEN ME.
You've changed usernames 3 times now and it's quite obvious when you do. It's useless to pretend that you aren't Patricia (again) because we already know it's you.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18221 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Well,*this* personality is sad for being excluded from the sock party.
Sorry. It's hard to keep all my(our) socks in order.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18222 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Physically and mentally to start with.
Men lead with logic, women follow their emotions. Our dialogue is a classic example.
Evolutionary wise, men are designed to protect and provide for their mate and offspring. Women are designed to bear and care for the offspring.
Even the Bible recognizes this.
Smile.
Physically? You must be referring to simply having a wrestling match or something. How macho of you. As a female, I can do MUCH more with my body than you can. I danced for 8 years.

Mentally? You seriously want to claim that all men are mentally superior to women? The smartest person in the world is a WOMAN.

Emotional? Agreed, but that's not always a bad thing. If we emotional, hormonal women weren't as we are, we wouldn't have anything to motivate us to crawl in to bed with you horn-dogs. At least we think with our brains. Men think with their "other head".

Women have protective instincts. Try messing with a mother sometime and see what happens. We're not cave people anymore. We've evolved and women can care for themselves and their children. Women often leave their men because life is better without them.

Perhaps your sexist view comes from a misunderstanding of the Bible. Luckily, you found a naive, submissive woman to marry you and play housewife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min In Your Opinion 8,506
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min KiMerde 51,371
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min gjest 57,120
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 min Cali Girl 2014 68,719
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 38 min Bennie 523
Martin Luther King Jr. Would Have Opposed Gay M... 46 min Spotted Girl 43
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 50 min Cali Girl 2014 3,055
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 1 hr NorCal Native 34
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 1 hr Rodney 74
More from around the web