So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18183 Jan 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
It is rather sad after all of the posts, telephone calls, emails, etc., about Patty being reported regarding her alleged mental health issues, that she hasn't realized that lapsing back into her religious ranting in order to justify attacking people who have reported her is just making her case worse. Does she not realize how transparent she is when she does that?
I truly wish someone in RS would do as the Chief of police there stated yesterday, and go to the proper authorities for that area regarding mental health and see if you can get help for this woman. She is only 58 years old and conceivably could still have many more sane years to live, if she was to get treatment for her conditions. I was about 48 and 51 when I was in rehab and I have had my life since that almost free of the anxiety and depression that was especially bad in 1998, but I had suffered from in various degrees for years.
Had I not gone for help on those two occasions, the odds are pretty good that I would not be alive now.
It should also be apparent to anyone that Patty was not reported for her Christian fundamentalism, or her hate mongering against gays, but simply because she both appears to be mentally ill, and it was reported to some people here that people who claim to know her have confirmed that they know she is sick.
From the way your posts sounds, it is almost as if you are trying to solicite someone to harm her.

What is sad is your inability to allow other people their voice on here.
if you are someone secure in the fact there is no God, then what do you care if other people tell you there is a God?

Do you want to know what I and other posters are concluding about you now? that you are indeed a cyber stalker bothering someone who is NOT bothering you.

You said you were afraid your wife would find out your real name was on here now, don't ya think the best way to avoid that outcome would be to LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18184 Jan 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be perfectly clear - I'm not talking about the bible. I'm talking about you and the hypocrisy of USING the bible when you simultaneously act in opposition to the bible.
Are you, the person who wrote the words above, the same person who was posting under the name United in Faith and PattieCake58.
Simple question - yes or no?
Sincerely...please don't respond to her. It won't help.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18185 Jan 12, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
to close to yourself to see how like minded your words are to a host of posters?
Oh please, you can't use that old trick of satans
it wouldn't matter if you were talking to the biggest liar, murderer, thief, or pervert on the face of the earth,
the bible stands on it's own truth.
It doesn't hold true because of the messengers sharing it
it is true because of the message in it.
you can't say the bible is untrue because people are imperfect and make mistakes. Thats just you wanting to justify your need to do wrong.
Biggest liar? You are a liar, but probably not the biggest. According to your magic book, you're no better than a murderer, thief, or pervert. How many lies do you get before you are past the point of forgiveness, according to your book?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18186 Jan 12, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I only pasted the first "poem" into Google and it was the first link.
You're right. I left out the word 'ONE' when I copied it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18187 Jan 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, there's your problem.
You've confused me with another poster.
Not at all. I thought what I wrote was so good, it bore repeating to another poster.

You as usual have no logical response.

Smile.

Location hidden

#18188 Jan 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If it occurs in nature, it's not "unnatural."
So there goes that uneducated, reality-denying opinion.
<quoted text>
A self-described monster is way LESS qualified than any other person to speak of defects.
Besides, your whole "it's against evolution" theory is wrong. The fact that gay people exist disproves your opinion immediately. There is no possibility of going against evolution if the item spoken about exists.
If it occurs in nature against design, it is an unnatural defect.

Something evolution exists by is mutations. Some good and others bad.

Sometimes you ignorantly say something right. Most of the time you just ignorantly say something.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#18189 Jan 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that talks about babies, only about your friendship.
Which is why I posted it in response to your accusation that all my marriage was about was babies.

Now do you want to hear how our marriage is about children too?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#18190 Jan 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the government DOES support marriage proves your opinion of marriage wrong.
People with children get certain benefits whether they are married or not, there's already something in place to support those with children.
Marriage isn't about supporting reproduction, otherwise parents would be forced to marry, for they already have a support system in place for people with children.
Another thing:
If marriage is about reproduction, why does it include so many benefits that are completely unrelated to raising a child?
And you still haven't answered everyone's questions, you just keep denying their existence:
If marriage is about reproduction, why don't they exclude sterile/old/uninterested people from marriage, for they can't have/don't want children?
You already answered my question. The only reason government has to be involved in marriage is because of the children and the weaker partner (mother).

If you remove the issue of children, you again raise the question; What prevailing reason does government have in supporting and regulating selective friendships?

Smile.

Location hidden

#18191 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant. So, is this you or did you steal this man's work?
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011/09/one.htm...
Funny...I don't see the lesbian.
The bastard stole my poetry!

Location hidden

#18192 Jan 12, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's him. His former Topix ID was Watchmann from Greenville, Tennessee.
That's funny, I live outside Harrisburg, PA.

SMile.

Location hidden

#18193 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant. So, is this you or did you steal this man's work?
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011/09/one.htm...
Funny...I don't see the lesbian.
Hey, he has good taste!

Smile.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18195 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You already answered my question. The only reason government has to be involved in marriage is because of the children and the weaker partner (mother).
If you remove the issue of children, you again raise the question; What prevailing reason does government have in supporting and regulating selective friendships?
Smile.
Why do you insist that females are "weaker" than males? And wouldn't that assumption play a role in how you view yourself?

Daytona Beach, FL

#18197 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The bastard stole my poetry!
Smirk.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18198 Jan 12, 2013
I think I need to make at least one more comment before leaving this site today. In the next several days, if she continues to want to share it with us, we are going to watch Patty completely melt down. I hope someone will get her help locally, where she lives, before that happens, but it is out of my hands now, as I have made all the contacts, I know of, and can only hope that at least one of them will come through with a solution.

I should feel some sort of pleasure from watching her disintegrate, as she was doing while on here today, but I don't. I don't mind beating someone in a fair fight, but fighting with someone who is sick, isn't fair, even if they have been completely beastly to most other people they have interacted with.

So for anyone who actually knows Patty personally, even if you have a grudge against her, or she has harmed you in some serious way in the past, now she needs your help.

Take if from a person who has had a mental breakdown, there is no joy in it, for either the mentally ill person or those they deal with. It is basically hell for everyone.

I haven't responded to Patty directly in public today, but I did respond to some of her PMs to me. I don't think it is necessary for me to add any more fuel to the fire, as others seem to be doing that enough already.

Just remember, people, though she has hurt a lot of people here, in her attacks, either because you are gay, or because you don't agree with her bigotry, she is a very sick and pathetic woman. She needs help now.

I hope someone is willing to help her.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18199 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I live outside Harrisburg, PA.
SMile.
But your occupation is as a "pilgrim" so you apparently travel.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18201 Jan 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
I think I need to make at least one more comment before leaving this site today. In the next several days, if she continues to want to share it with us, we are going to watch Patty completely melt down. I hope someone will get her help locally, where she lives, before that happens, but it is out of my hands now, as I have made all the contacts, I know of, and can only hope that at least one of them will come through with a solution.
I should feel some sort of pleasure from watching her disintegrate, as she was doing while on here today, but I don't. I don't mind beating someone in a fair fight, but fighting with someone who is sick, isn't fair, even if they have been completely beastly to most other people they have interacted with.
So for anyone who actually knows Patty personally, even if you have a grudge against her, or she has harmed you in some serious way in the past, now she needs your help.
Take if from a person who has had a mental breakdown, there is no joy in it, for either the mentally ill person or those they deal with. It is basically hell for everyone.
I haven't responded to Patty directly in public today, but I did respond to some of her PMs to me. I don't think it is necessary for me to add any more fuel to the fire, as others seem to be doing that enough already.
Just remember, people, though she has hurt a lot of people here, in her attacks, either because you are gay, or because you don't agree with her bigotry, she is a very sick and pathetic woman. She needs help now.
I hope someone is willing to help her.
You need to be keeping a copy of all your PM's because she's claiming you're the one "harassing" her through PM today. Good luck.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18203 Jan 12, 2013
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair....yawn.

All the same person, still posting tired, debunked spam that no one reads.

So sad.

PS - notice how the spammer didn't even bother to deny that all of the lame identities are really just one lame person...

Location hidden

#18204 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you insist that females are "weaker" than males? And wouldn't that assumption play a role in how you view yourself?
1. Because they are.

2. Yes. That's why she rarely speaks.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18205 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Smile.

Location hidden

#18206 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 3 min True Christian wi... 42
News Oregon Christian Bakers Wedding Cake Case Going... 4 min NE Jade 20
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Terra Firma 34,690
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over anti-... 13 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 15
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 18 min Three Days 2,829
The NE Jade Thursday Thread 19 min Friend of Frankie 2
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 32 min dr seuss 44
More from around the web