So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#18164 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the government has no business regulating or supporting friendships.
They do supporting the fundamental birthplace of society.
This is why you gay twirl tap dance around the issue.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Read what you wrote. Do you really think people don't see you denying reality? Pretending to be blind? All you do is look dumb.
1. You described friendship. You know the government has no interest, so you deny it.
2. Hardly just regulate. You yourself described the 'benefits' marriage affords as if two guys need something designed for women and children.
3. You change words to distort the point. I said birth place, not founded. You know that. Society is birthed with children. The natural and best setting is with their mother and father. You pretend that means nothing. A idiotic statement and insult to your mother and father.
You are right about one thing. The government has no business regulating friendships. They do in protecting the sole birthplace of society.
Smile.
Ah, there's your problem.

You've confused me with another poster.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18165 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is 'unnatural'.
If it occurs in nature, it's not "unnatural."
So there goes that uneducated, reality-denying opinion.
KiMare wrote:
More qualified to speak of defects, denial and unnatural than anyone on here.
A self-described monster is way LESS qualified than any other person to speak of defects.

Besides, your whole "it's against evolution" theory is wrong. The fact that gay people exist disproves your opinion immediately. There is no possibility of going against evolution if the item spoken about exists.

Montreal

#18166 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one of many things I wrote for my wife;
ONE
Marriage is a man and woman divinely united as one.
One person guarding your heart more than their own.
One for time and storm weathered strength.
One for the life-long commitment of spirits united.
One that is familiar with my soul secrets.
One that knows the good and bad, and still loves.
One enjoying the fruit of familiarity.
One that knows and delights in pleasing ALL the private and hidden parts of another.
And most powerful?
One intimacy that is shared with no one else.
That is a climax that only happens in real marriage.
Anything less is a sacrilege.
Here is another;
She
She stole me, the involuntary consequence of passion.
She made me, the creation of day in and day out faithfulness.
She thrills me, the endless adventure of shared commitment.
She owns me, the flashing emerald eyes and curly red hair.
She is me, and I her, made one by Divine decree.
I love here more today than I ever have in the 36 years before.
You were saying?
Smile.
None of that talks about babies, only about your friendship.

Montreal

#18167 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the government has no business regulating or supporting friendships.
They do supporting the fundamental birthplace of society.
This is why you gay twirl tap dance around the issue.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Read what you wrote. Do you really think people don't see you denying reality? Pretending to be blind? All you do is look dumb.
1. You described friendship. You know the government has no interest, so you deny it.
2. Hardly just regulate. You yourself described the 'benefits' marriage affords as if two guys need something designed for women and children.
3. You change words to distort the point. I said birth place, not founded. You know that. Society is birthed with children. The natural and best setting is with their mother and father. You pretend that means nothing. A idiotic statement and insult to your mother and father.
You are right about one thing. The government has no business regulating friendships. They do in protecting the sole birthplace of society.
Smile.
<quoted text>
My point exactly.
You once again make my point with ignorant honesty.
There is hope for you.
:-)
The fact that the government DOES support marriage proves your opinion of marriage wrong.

People with children get certain benefits whether they are married or not, there's already something in place to support those with children.

Marriage isn't about supporting reproduction, otherwise parents would be forced to marry, for they already have a support system in place for people with children.

Another thing:
If marriage is about reproduction, why does it include so many benefits that are completely unrelated to raising a child?
And you still haven't answered everyone's questions, you just keep denying their existence:
If marriage is about reproduction, why don't they exclude sterile/old/uninterested people from marriage, for they can't have/don't want children?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18168 Jan 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia distrusts everyone on this thread and adopts a unique morality that legitimizes her thought process ..
.. in all reality, she probably disagrees with the very religious system she advocates but is compelled to follow perceived orders from her god ..
.. is mom in danger? I think not. She already knows the game, will never cross Patricia and has surrendered her personal power ..
.. can we help? No, that would take a trained professional. She must recognize her behavior is not normal or moral but her disease and denial system will tell her everyone else is wrong ..
.. it's not our problem ..
you and boots are so much alike it is scary.

He is a wanna be doctor, just like you are.
He goes around playing phychiatrist, just like you do.
handing out diagnosis to people he never met, just like you do.

He is telling strangers (just like that mental patient in "one flew over the coo-coo's nest" movie) that they are mentally ill, just like you do. Always playing a role to cover up the misery of self loathing and insecurity.

you add a sexually confused lesbian and a meddling small town gossip to the mix and you have a the perfect ingredients for a pack of trouble making bullies.

Yeah we all know HL that homos and atheists dominate topix.
and everyday on here people discover the reality of your bigotry and what gays and atheists are truly made of.
You encourage mentally ill people to do your dirty work for you.
You aren't happy with yourself, otherwise distroying others wouldn't be your goal in life.

I feel deep pity for you.
The upside to all this, is that judgement day comes to us all.

I am considering a lengthy public article about the darkness of topix.
People should be warned what kind of poisonous snakes they encounter on topix.
You all have sure provided more than enough examples of what goes on here.

Location hidden

#18169 Jan 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair....yawn.
All the same person, still posting tired, debunked spam that no one reads.
So sad.
That is your answer for everything isn't it? Anyone who opposes you, they must all be one poster.

How childish is that?

are all you atheists or gays all the same poster?

Location hidden

#18170 Jan 12, 2013
The Lone Gunmen wrote:
Homosexuals Bully small boy
Seven-Year-Old Beaten at School For Father’s Stand Against Homosexual Activism
LEXINGTON, Massachusetts,- On May 17—the anniversary of same-sex “marriage” in Massachusetts—the first-grade son of a prominent pro-family advocate was dragged and beaten behind the Estabrook Elementary School in Lexington during recess, receiving multiple blows to the chest, stomach, and genital area.
Jacob Parker, the 7-year-old who was attacked, is the son of David Parker.Readers will recall that David Parker objected to homosexual curriculum in his son’s kindergarten class. At a meeting with the principal of the school last year Parker requested that the school inform him of when homosexual discussions would take place, so he could exclude his son from the activity. The principal refused and Parker said he would not leave until his request was granted. School administration called the police and had Parker charged with trespassing.
Brian Camenker the President of MassResistance, a pro-family group, that has worked with Parker to have the rights of parents in Massachusetts respected that the school system has since continued to refuse to notify parents of such material being presented in class. Parker, his wife, and another family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the school system.
According to Mr. Parker, school authorities determined from an investigation into the assault that the beating was indeed planned and premeditated.
Mr. Parker described the incident at the school saying:“During the recess period, a group of 8-10 kids suddenly surrounded Jacob and grabbed him. He was taken around the corner of the school building out of sight of the patrolling aides, with the taunting and encouragement of other kids. Jacob was then positioned against the wall for what appeared to be a well planned and coordinated assault.”
His son related that one student in particular performed the actual physical assault while,“many children stood, watched silently, and did nothing as the beating commenced.”
Parker added:“The group of kids surrounded Jacob and he was beaten and punched. Then, as he fell to the ground, another child was heard saying to the group of children,‘Now you all can finish him off,’ and as he was down on his hands and knees, the beating continued on his back. Then, fortunately, one little girl ran to contact the oblivious playground aides to stop it.
“Four of the attackers were from Jacob’s first-grade class; the others were from other classes at Estabrook.
“The teachers’ aide apparently determined that since she could not see external bleeding, and since Jacob apparently was not hit in the face, she did not send him to she school nurse.”
The family was immediately notified of the incident.
Parker speculated that the cause of the attack was most likely what he called “displaced aggression.”“If children hear venomous things from their parents, the children do internalize this,” he said.
good article but if you want to see bullying in action by a gay
just watch HL on here bully other posters.
thats what they do, they bully a person and then when the person stands up for themself, the gay cries "VICTIM"!

Montreal

#18171 Jan 12, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
good article but if you want to see bullying in action by a gay
just watch HL on here bully other posters.
thats what they do, they bully a person and then when the person stands up for themself, the gay cries "VICTIM"!
Sure, you go ahead and tell yourself that, Patrica.
It's not like reality tells the truth or anything.
Painting yourself the victim only shows further how messed up you are.

Location hidden

#18172 Jan 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you go ahead and tell yourself that, Patrica.
It's not like reality tells the truth or anything.
Painting yourself the victim only shows further how messed up you are.
NO,messed up is calling every poster that tells you what you don't want to hear as 'paty' is messed up.

you can't handle more than one challenger at a time, so you call everyone the same person so it is easier for you to deal with.

messed up is invading someones privacy as boots (larry) has done to a poster WHO IS NO LONGER HERE. Thats messed up.
and doing it at the encouragement of others on here.
and your just stupid enough to go along with it.

you all know this boots character is one brick short of a load
so you all are using this poor pathetic sap to do unethical things and when he lands in hot water, where will you all be then?
you won't be there egging him on then, you will run and hide like the sniveling little cowards you are.

you should be ashamed of yourself.
bullying a poster because they disagree with you.

my god what little minds you have.
what thin skin and sensitive egos you have.
that you would have to attack a poster on a personal level to feel better about yourselves.

YOU SICKEN ME.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18173 Jan 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one of many things I wrote for my wife;
ONE
Marriage is a man and woman divinely united as one.
One person guarding your heart more than their own.
One for time and storm weathered strength.
One for the life-long commitment of spirits united.
One that is familiar with my soul secrets.
One that knows the good and bad, and still loves.
One enjoying the fruit of familiarity.
One that knows and delights in pleasing ALL the private and hidden parts of another.
And most powerful?
One intimacy that is shared with no one else.
That is a climax that only happens in real marriage.
Anything less is a sacrilege.
Here is another;
She
She stole me, the involuntary consequence of passion.
She made me, the creation of day in and day out faithfulness.
She thrills me, the endless adventure of shared commitment.
She owns me, the flashing emerald eyes and curly red hair.
She is me, and I her, made one by Divine decree.
I love here more today than I ever have in the 36 years before.
You were saying?
Smile.
Brilliant. So, is this you or did you steal this man's work?

http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011/09/one.htm...

Funny...I don't see the lesbian.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18174 Jan 12, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant. So, is this you or did you steal this man's work?
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011/09/one.htm...
Funny...I don't see the lesbian.
Yes, that's him. His former Topix ID was Watchmann from Greenville, Tennessee.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18175 Jan 12, 2013
Greeneville.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18176 Jan 12, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your answer for everything isn't it? Anyone who opposes you, they must all be one poster.
How childish is that?
are all you atheists or gays all the same poster?
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair have been posting the EXACT same spam for several years. Not variations, not their own words - the exact same, debunked, cut and paste spam for several years. Yes, it is all one person.

Likewise, you are Pattiecakes and United in Faith and several others. Each time you end an identity you say you are leaving or taking a break and then, the next day, a new poster appears who uses the same words as you do, the same themes as you do, misspells words in the EXACT same manner as you do. This is how people know it is you.

The internet isn't that complicated. You can change your name, but you can't change the essence of who you are.

Why you do this is really your affair, so have a ball. However, as long as you use the bible and sin as a rationale for opposing homosexuality - while deliberately lying every day about past online personas - you will be challenged on it for your base hypocrisy.

Location hidden

#18177 Jan 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair have been posting the EXACT same spam for several years. Not variations, not their own words - the exact same, debunked, cut and paste spam for several years. Yes, it is all one person.
Likewise, you are Pattiecakes and United in Faith and several others. Each time you end an identity you say you are leaving or taking a break and then, the next day, a new poster appears who uses the same words as you do, the same themes as you do, misspells words in the EXACT same manner as you do. This is how people know it is you.
The internet isn't that complicated. You can change your name, but you can't change the essence of who you are.
Why you do this is really your affair, so have a ball. However, as long as you use the bible and sin as a rationale for opposing homosexuality - while deliberately lying every day about past online personas - you will be challenged on it for your base hypocrisy.
to close to yourself to see how like minded your words are to a host of posters?

Oh please, you can't use that old trick of satans
it wouldn't matter if you were talking to the biggest liar, murderer, thief, or pervert on the face of the earth,
the bible stands on it's own truth.
It doesn't hold true because of the messengers sharing it
it is true because of the message in it.

you can't say the bible is untrue because people are imperfect and make mistakes. Thats just you wanting to justify your need to do wrong.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18178 Jan 12, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
Yes, that's him. His former Topix ID was Watchmann from Greenville, Tennessee.
I really didn't expect to find him, I was just trying to see who he was stealing his "work" from. So many of these trolls copy and paste from random sources on the internet.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18179 Jan 12, 2013
It is rather sad after all of the posts, telephone calls, emails, etc., about Patty being reported regarding her alleged mental health issues, that she hasn't realized that lapsing back into her religious ranting in order to justify attacking people who have reported her is just making her case worse. Does she not realize how transparent she is when she does that?

I truly wish someone in RS would do as the Chief of police there stated yesterday, and go to the proper authorities for that area regarding mental health and see if you can get help for this woman. She is only 58 years old and conceivably could still have many more sane years to live, if she was to get treatment for her conditions. I was about 48 and 51 when I was in rehab and I have had my life since that almost free of the anxiety and depression that was especially bad in 1998, but I had suffered from in various degrees for years.

Had I not gone for help on those two occasions, the odds are pretty good that I would not be alive now.

It should also be apparent to anyone that Patty was not reported for her Christian fundamentalism, or her hate mongering against gays, but simply because she both appears to be mentally ill, and it was reported to some people here that people who claim to know her have confirmed that they know she is sick.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#18180 Jan 12, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't expect to find him, I was just trying to see who he was stealing his "work" from. So many of these trolls copy and paste from random sources on the internet.
I pasted the same passage in Google, but didn't get the same results. I didn't dig deep for a match. All I saw was the Topix post and gave up...... too soon apparently. LOL

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18181 Jan 12, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
to close to yourself to see how like minded your words are to a host of posters?
Oh please, you can't use that old trick of satans
it wouldn't matter if you were talking to the biggest liar, murderer, thief, or pervert on the face of the earth,
the bible stands on it's own truth.
It doesn't hold true because of the messengers sharing it
it is true because of the message in it.
you can't say the bible is untrue because people are imperfect and make mistakes. Thats just you wanting to justify your need to do wrong.
Let's be perfectly clear - I'm not talking about the bible. I'm talking about you and the hypocrisy of USING the bible when you simultaneously act in opposition to the bible.

Are you, the person who wrote the words above, the same person who was posting under the name United in Faith and PattieCake58.

Simple question - yes or no?

Daytona Beach, FL

#18182 Jan 12, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I pasted the same passage in Google, but didn't get the same results. I didn't dig deep for a match. All I saw was the Topix post and gave up...... too soon apparently. LOL
I only pasted the first "poem" into Google and it was the first link.

Location hidden

#18183 Jan 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
It is rather sad after all of the posts, telephone calls, emails, etc., about Patty being reported regarding her alleged mental health issues, that she hasn't realized that lapsing back into her religious ranting in order to justify attacking people who have reported her is just making her case worse. Does she not realize how transparent she is when she does that?
I truly wish someone in RS would do as the Chief of police there stated yesterday, and go to the proper authorities for that area regarding mental health and see if you can get help for this woman. She is only 58 years old and conceivably could still have many more sane years to live, if she was to get treatment for her conditions. I was about 48 and 51 when I was in rehab and I have had my life since that almost free of the anxiety and depression that was especially bad in 1998, but I had suffered from in various degrees for years.
Had I not gone for help on those two occasions, the odds are pretty good that I would not be alive now.
It should also be apparent to anyone that Patty was not reported for her Christian fundamentalism, or her hate mongering against gays, but simply because she both appears to be mentally ill, and it was reported to some people here that people who claim to know her have confirmed that they know she is sick.
From the way your posts sounds, it is almost as if you are trying to solicite someone to harm her.

What is sad is your inability to allow other people their voice on here.
if you are someone secure in the fact there is no God, then what do you care if other people tell you there is a God?

Do you want to know what I and other posters are concluding about you now? that you are indeed a cyber stalker bothering someone who is NOT bothering you.

You said you were afraid your wife would find out your real name was on here now, don't ya think the best way to avoid that outcome would be to LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 8 min Alt Right Sucks 377
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 14 min Bob Zanotti 5,019
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min Rose_NoHo 24,128
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 51 min TomInElPaso 44,218
News Secret Service chief praises gay spies for putt... 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Gayborhood racism is long-standing, Philadelphi... 1 hr Farididdle 2
News Idaho man charged with federal hate crime in fa... 1 hr Farididdle 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 12,702
More from around the web