So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 826)

Showing posts 16,501 - 16,520 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, after I posted, I realized I had forgotten to also add "living" and "human". Lol
We also forgot "conscious."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Boooots is going to be relentless. Do you understand that ??..
.. PLH and myself have encouraged him to forget his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility. He won't because he can't - that's who he is ..
.. what Boooots needs to understand is your mother doesn't want anything to change. She's happy pampering you, believes everything you say, watches your dog, faithfully packs your lunch each day and will defend you until her dying breath ..
.. you walk like a man, verbally spar like a man and have the mindset of a man. You're about as feminine as a bull in heat. When mom dies, you'll open the closet door. I know it, you know it. That's all that's important ..
sounds like homosexual BS to me.

theatening to kill patty when her mom dies is something the PD might be interested in knowing.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
what part of 'stalking' don't you understand?
If what happened happened, then that means boots and Hl set out on a mission to damage her name, invade her privacy, cause her trouble in the place she lives, and if you sit here and try to tell posters that it was perfectly fine to do that, and expect her not to protect herself, then lady you are as sick and trouble as they are
Does this boots person know that poster personally?
Does he have facts & evidence to back up his report?
Did he not get his 'tip' off topix from a gossip?
do you think that is sufficent cause to file a report on someone based on lies and INTERNET gossip?
Dam lady you are dumb.
Apparently he filed a bogas and false report on someone and they must of felt enough concern for HER safety that they would 'warn' her of this potential threat.
I hope the law catches all guilty parties soon.
No, this boooots person doesn't knwo Patty personally, but the reports were indicating that he didn't know if the info was true, but requested advice from the RS police as to what should be done.

I just now discovered that I had written previously to the Russell county Sheriff in Alabama, because that site came up when I googled the local sheriff's office, so they didn't have the file until the 8th of January, which they just confirmed to me now by telephone that they did receive on jan 8th from RS police.

I tried to call the RS police again first but got the answering machine, then called the Alabama sheriff and learned I had the wrong state, and then called the Kentucky RC sheriff's office. I asked her (RC sheriff) to contact the RS police and try to straighten out the mess because of your disclosing online private info that should never have been given out by the RS police.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
HL has no right to post that name on here.
anymore than she has a right to post private information about the poster she has been trashing for months. The moment HL posted that name on here, she violated "two" peoples privacy.
It is either one person,(boots and HL) posting under different names or it is two people working together as stalkers.
either way they are sick and dangerous people.
I hope the law catches up with them soon.
That was quick, Patty. Don't resurrections usually take three days?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
HL has no right to post that name on here.
anymore than she has a right to post private information about the poster she has been trashing for months. The moment HL posted that name on here, she violated "two" peoples privacy.
It is either one person,(boots and HL) posting under different names or it is two people working together as stalkers.
either way they are sick and dangerous people.
I hope the law catches up with them soon.
Welcome back, Patricia.
We didn't miss you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is so frickin funny. Because,
for months you people published private info on her, trashed her endlessly, and then went so far as to file a false report on her knowing it would cause damage to her name and family. You all delighted in that behavior.
So when the truth came to light, and they saw the stalker was making his threats by phone, they had every right to inform her and make her aware of the stalkers name.
and you know what, UIF had every right to put his name on here because for months he addressed UIF as patty.
Didn't that fly in the face of the trouble makers!
There is an excellent moral to all this.
what goes around always comes around.
Patty, you have a copy of the emails to the RS police. What part of them are false?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
[...] bogas and false report on someone [...]
And the Pattyisms begin.
I bet you'll deny you're Patty for you time here as well, but no one believes you. No matter how many times you change your socks, they still stink, because they're never clean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. PLH and myself have encouraged him to forget his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility. He won't because he can't - that's who he is ..
.. what Boooots needs to understand is your mother doesn't want anything to change. She's happy pampering you, believes everything you say, watches your dog, faithfully packs your lunch each day and will defend you until her dying breath ..
.. you walk like a man, verbally spar like a man and have the mindset of a man. You're about as feminine as a bull in heat. When mom dies, you'll open the closet door. I know it, you know it. That's all that's important ..
thats about right, you and plh have ENCOURAGED your deranged stalker friend to continue his path of wrong doing.
well you keep making these threats, and those of us out here that you are unaware of will keep records of your threats.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did yellowdog or pattycake tell him to post her name and private information on here either. But he and others did. She ask them to stop, and it only got worse.
You can't do that to someone and then cry unfair when it is done to you. You sick hypocrite.
He should of thought long and hard before setting out on a mission to file a false report of lies on someone he doesn't even know to begin with.
You posted your name on here, they didn't. Once you made it public, you relinquished the right to keeping it private.

On the other hand, boots never said his name on here, so you posting it is a violation of the privacy you claim should never be violated. You are a hypocrite if I've ever seen one.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
You better know someone first hand before you go off making accusations that could harm their character.
What boots and Hl did was out of revenge.
That is why this turned out as it did.
You don't file a reports on people unless you have credible factual cause. Internet disagreements is not just cause to go after someone and try to distroy their life.
You've already harmed your character, we know you're character. You can't take the heat that you dealt yourself, so you go out and make another account to try and hide, because everyone here knows you're addicted and can't stay away from Topix.

You're "distroying" your own character, or you're just showing us how vile and messed up it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"boots is going to be relentless?" you say.
are you boots? are you plh?
sounds to me as if you might not be the puppet master pulling their strings.....LOL that sure doesn't say much for their ability to think for themselves.

I guess from all indications on topix over the last while, we all knows what happens when people opposes homosexuality don't we?
look out folks! LOL!

you must be pretty stupid to think you can put your threats in writing and it not come home to roost.
great indication of why for years homosexuality was deemed by doctors as a mental problem.
YOU are living proof of that.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the internet is worldwide.
FYI, you can't sue someone outside of your area of jurisdiction, therefore, you, in the States, can't sue a Canadian, without the proper jurisdiction.

Who am I kidding? You're not going to understand, you're too stupid.
Yikes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>

great indication of why for years homosexuality was deemed by doctors as a mental problem.
I don't think you are in any position to discuss "mental problems"!

Please get help, you need more than God for this...He has gifted Doctors with the knowledge to heal. I think many people are worried about you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If neither the police nor the Kentucky Social Services have contacted Patty, then in what way has her privacy been invaded? I seem to remember reading here many times that Patty got rid of her computer, and no longer is online, nor on Topix, according to you. I have other things to do than to drive all the way down to Kentucky to invade Patty's privacy there, and I don't even own a car.
You crossed the line on here.
you went after someone you don't even know out of revenge with a very real and very personal attack.
are you telling everyone on topix you are to mentally unstable to know that what you did was wrong?

you exhibit the behavior of a stalker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a website in Canada permanently closed because the people there were advocating against Jews, Blacks, other non-whites and gays. Some of those involved on the site have since been in court with human rights violation charges against them. Before that happened, I did get a call from a police officer because I called a mayor of the city he was employed by to see why she was permitting a hate group to operate in her city. She had him call me to explain what they do about people such as that, which at that point was they monitor them.
What did patty do to YOU that would warrant such a vicious action toward her?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it has been right to post 'patty' on here for months.
publish private info on her for months, and then you think it was fine for boots to contact authorities and tell them LIES about a total stranger based on revenge and internet gossip with the intent of damaging her character and name, BUT you don't think it was right for the authorties to protect her from what they quickly deemed as a possible threat to her?
HOLY SHIT.
you think boots should of been allowed to post her personal name on here for months, but that UIF shouldn't have posted his name on here when the truth surfaced?
Lady you are as sick as they are.
There is no getting through to you. I'm not even going to try.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will back you up on that PLH, you did tell me several times that you felt it was wrong to contact the authorities. I did that entirely on my own. The information I provided them however was what had come from this site, and from other sources, none of which I obtained on my own, because basically I had no information I could find, even though I did google trying to find some of her poems on some newspaper site a few times, but couldn't find any.
you googled her poetry?
you ARE a stalker!

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, it was revenge and Patricia saw nothing wrong with her action ..
.. she cannot differentiate between right and wrong ..
.. how many times has she bit you? Would you continue petting a rabid dog that bites ??..
.. I'm really grateful to Mr. C. He opened my eyes ..
.. this woman is dangerous, there's no reasoning with her ..
Yeah, I'm done with her. She's both sad and scary at the same time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
So, her mother packs her a lunch for a hard day of Topix posting?
thats what you took from her post! OMG
that post was a threat to kill patty.
i think the sooner the lid is blown off topix the better.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
"boots is going to be relentless?" you say.
are you boots? are you plh?
sounds to me as if you might not be the puppet master pulling their strings.....LOL that sure doesn't say much for their ability to think for themselves.
I guess from all indications on topix over the last while, we all knows what happens when people opposes homosexuality don't we?
look out folks! LOL!
you must be pretty stupid to think you can put your threats in writing and it not come home to roost.
Actually, you're living proof that homophobes are the ones with the mental problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,501 - 16,520 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••