So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#18048 Jan 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the rule of thirds, mad, bad and sad.
Insanity is always one or a combination of them all, she's a 66%'er mad and bad.
.. thanks !! Mr. C ..

.. is it time we all backed off? I can do that ..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18049 Jan 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty I did nothing illegal, and only provided your name and info about how to contact you after they asked for it in a letter. If you read again the copies I sent to you will see clearly that is the case. Also I never once made a claim that you were doing anything illegal, but was concerned about your health and the welfare of your mother. I stated that to them on the phone also.
Having said that I could still file a report anonymously as their disclaimer suggests, which I copied to you, and not tell them who it is that is making the report, but I don't do that sort of thing, except perhaps if I think it might get me killed otherwise.
That is also the case on the TIPS section of the Russell County Sheriff's office, which I did send letters, to regarding the report at the RS police. I also, though it clearly states it is unnecessary, gave them my name and email address.
So far if your claim is true, the only people who may have broken the law are you and the person who might have given out confidential information to you. That is not my department to figure that stuff out.
Patty, I have provided you several warnings here today and other days too. You are now just putting gasoline on a raging fire. The more you post, the more likely you are going to be accountable for the things that you have been doing. I can't be responsible for what you continue to do, nor will I take that on myself.
You really believe that don't you?
You think you can file false reports on people you don't know, and make it stick just because you 'think' it.

you are a mentally disturbed person.
patty knows it
UIF knows it
every person on topix knows it
and now you made sure the authorties know it.

what you did was WRONG.
you can't file reports based on revenge.
thats is why this has turned out like it has.

damaged doesn't even begin to describe what you are.

UIF had every right to post your name.
because for months you kept posting 'patty' even after being ask to stop it.
the rules do not bend in anyones favor on topix.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18050 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
What boots and Hl did was out of revenge.
So, why did you post boooots' name? REVENGE.

Location hidden

#18051 Jan 11, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the information that came from the dispatch TO Patty, not you.
So you think it has been right to post 'patty' on here for months.
publish private info on her for months, and then you think it was fine for boots to contact authorities and tell them LIES about a total stranger based on revenge and internet gossip with the intent of damaging her character and name, BUT you don't think it was right for the authorties to protect her from what they quickly deemed as a possible threat to her?

HOLY SHIT.
you think boots should of been allowed to post her personal name on here for months, but that UIF shouldn't have posted his name on here when the truth surfaced?

Lady you are as sick as they are.

With Established Harem

#18052 Jan 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
But your posting that someone at the RS police gave out private information to you, Patty, has placed that person's job on the line, and, depending on the law there, may have even jeopardized her freedom, as she could be criminally charged. Did you not think about that?
.. Patricia doesn't care if she harms others ..

.. she has no empathy ..

.. you cannot reason with her because she cannot be reasonable ..

.. we're wasting our time ..

Location hidden

#18053 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Only a wanna-be martyr would respond like this to the situation you've gotten yourself into with the local PD.
<face palm>
FYI, she didn't get herself into a situation with the PD.
boots filed the false report.
If they had of thought for one moment that his report was credible, they would not of made patty 100% aware of who that stalker was.

and only a wanna-be trouble makers such as yourself would get on here day after day and do things and then deny doing them.
and rally for the stalker.

You are as twisted and troubled as they are

With Established Harem

#18055 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So, why did you post boooots' name? REVENGE.
.. yes, it was revenge and Patricia saw nothing wrong with her action ..

.. she cannot differentiate between right and wrong ..

.. how many times has she bit you? Would you continue petting a rabid dog that bites ??..

.. I'm really grateful to Mr. C. He opened my eyes ..

.. this woman is dangerous, there's no reasoning with her ..

Location hidden

#18054 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
HL's point wasn't about *who* got called, but about *who* called the PD. You claimed YOU (not Patty) called them in that post.
HL's mission is to violate, damage, and stir trouble.
and you go along with it.
that places you in the same camp.

Location hidden

#18056 Jan 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Canada isn't part of the United States...so you really just said you have no idea what you're talking about.
FYI, the internet is worldwide.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18057 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling UIF a twit? while you sit here and justify what was done? If you can't follow along and keep up then you need to
find another route in which you can get your facts straight.
boots filed a false report.
boots PM UIF multiple times pleading with her to call them, so she said. Apparently the lunitic wanted this to happen.
so she called. Good thing she did.
apparently the authorities were smart enough to know that this boots character was a fruitcake. Otherwise they would not of been concerned enough about patty to tell her who it was.
Perhaps they thought he was local. Regardless, pattys safety was their concern. She had a right to know.
UIF posted the stalkers name on here.
and rightly so.
turn about is fair play when someone is contacting your home town on a mission to ruin your name.
HL, couldn't run fast enough to post that ladys name on here, knowing it would cause trouble, because that perverted skank does nothing but cause trouble on topix.
UIF had every right to post the stalkers name. He has posted pattys name for months. It was more than fair.
Do you really think you all can publish private info on someone and it not come back and bite you in the ass?
I'm not playing your name game, Patty. A new sock does not equal a new you.

A report is not considered "false" until it is investigated.

Providing information about a genuine concern is not illegal but it IS supposed to be done so confidentially. That dispatch worker should NOT have shared that information with anyone outside of the PD. She obviously made a mistake and you RAN to your computer to share that information. You couldn't wait for revenge, despite months of telling the rest of us that there is absolutely no situation in which it is ok to share private information online. Did you get whiplash from doing that 180??

Please share where God says "turn about is fair play" with regards to this situation.

I thought boooots had gone too far in reporting you to the authorities, but maybe he was right about your mental status. I thought, perhaps, you were having a split personality situation going on but all of your personalities are the same. You're just a sociopath.

I have never told you that I thought you truly needed mental help before because I don't like to say things like that, lightly. I am being very serious....you need help, Patty. Go back to the hospital and get help and take some ear plugs with you so you don't have to hear the screams of the other patients and get too scared to stay. You are very sick and staying on topix will only make you worse.

I need to distance myself from you. There is no other way to maintain my sanity and I value it more than the entertainment I used to get from you.

Daytona Beach, FL

#18058 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks to Mr. C's post about the criminally insane, my thoughts are centered ..
.. Patricia did not see anything wrong in posting Booots' true name nor did she think about any damage it might cause. Her 'right and wrong' switch is in the off position ..
.. as the article indicated, not all sociopaths commit violent acts but, if one our sources is correct, Patricia is capable of it ..
.. this woman lacks empathy, guilt, remorse and impulse control. She is egocentric, impulsive and deceitful ..
.. we've tried our best to open her eyes but you and I know that can never happen with a true sociopath ..
.. perhaps it's time we backed off? Perhaps it's time everyone backed off before she does something really weird ??..
Agreed.

Location hidden

#18059 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Considering the situation, boooots is completely within his rights to take legal action and it's all thanks to YOU.
Fortunately for the poor girl at dispatch, he doesn't appear to want to pursue legal action against the PD.
I wish he would because i do believe patty would be within her legal rights to step in and sue for violation of privacy, defimation of character, and cyber stalking.
Hey, i can read, i can follow the story line here
She ask him to stop.
he got worse.
and now that they know who he is, and that he has a mental history and filed a report based on revenge and internet gossip, i would wager that any actions he took against that lady would come back a hundred fold on him.

you don't tell the PD how to conduct their business lady.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#18060 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia doesn't care if she harms others ..
.. she has no empathy ..
.. you cannot reason with her because she cannot be reasonable ..
.. we're wasting our time ..
Yah.

It's like trying to teach literature to a chimp.

It's harmless to lights and liver and passes the time - but it's still vaguely embarrassing if you get caught at it.

Location hidden

#18061 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And you still think you are "right" in sharing his name yesterday?
This wasn't a "mess" until you started it. Now it's a big pile a poo in the middle of the floor...and you only clean toilets.
UIF was very right to expose the stalker.

apparently you have something invested in all this yourself since you are squeeling the loudest in defense of stalking.

pisses you off that she took control of the situation doesn't it?

Location hidden

#18062 Jan 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise words, Patty. Just read them over and over again and then think about why you did that and are still doing it. Nobody laid charges against you nor anyone else, Patty. A report was filed asking them to look into the safety of you and your mother. What were you charged with, and did the police lay a charge?
OMG, you sick pervert.

you filed a false report on a total stranger based on revenge and internet gossip.
that makes you a seriously deranged person.
that is why nothing came of your report.... except for the fact that they apparently was more concerned about her safety than your false report.

You should be worried about what they will charge you with if you continue stalking people.
you sick sob.

I am glad UIF posted your name, now we all know who YOU are. Now you know how patty must of felt all that time when you were exposing her name on here.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18063 Jan 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Yeh, that is what I was thinking about when I got married.
You were apparently having daydreams of your wife shooting out babies when you proposed.

Montreal

#18064 Jan 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called confronting denial.
Smile.
It's called being *in* denial, of reality that is.

Montreal

#18065 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, after I posted, I realized I had forgotten to also add "living" and "human". Lol
We also forgot "conscious."

Location hidden

#18066 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Boooots is going to be relentless. Do you understand that ??..
.. PLH and myself have encouraged him to forget his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility. He won't because he can't - that's who he is ..
.. what Boooots needs to understand is your mother doesn't want anything to change. She's happy pampering you, believes everything you say, watches your dog, faithfully packs your lunch each day and will defend you until her dying breath ..
.. you walk like a man, verbally spar like a man and have the mindset of a man. You're about as feminine as a bull in heat. When mom dies, you'll open the closet door. I know it, you know it. That's all that's important ..
sounds like homosexual BS to me.

theatening to kill patty when her mom dies is something the PD might be interested in knowing.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18067 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
what part of 'stalking' don't you understand?
If what happened happened, then that means boots and Hl set out on a mission to damage her name, invade her privacy, cause her trouble in the place she lives, and if you sit here and try to tell posters that it was perfectly fine to do that, and expect her not to protect herself, then lady you are as sick and trouble as they are
Does this boots person know that poster personally?
Does he have facts & evidence to back up his report?
Did he not get his 'tip' off topix from a gossip?
do you think that is sufficent cause to file a report on someone based on lies and INTERNET gossip?
Dam lady you are dumb.
Apparently he filed a bogas and false report on someone and they must of felt enough concern for HER safety that they would 'warn' her of this potential threat.
I hope the law catches all guilty parties soon.
No, this boooots person doesn't knwo Patty personally, but the reports were indicating that he didn't know if the info was true, but requested advice from the RS police as to what should be done.

I just now discovered that I had written previously to the Russell county Sheriff in Alabama, because that site came up when I googled the local sheriff's office, so they didn't have the file until the 8th of January, which they just confirmed to me now by telephone that they did receive on jan 8th from RS police.

I tried to call the RS police again first but got the answering machine, then called the Alabama sheriff and learned I had the wrong state, and then called the Kentucky RC sheriff's office. I asked her (RC sheriff) to contact the RS police and try to straighten out the mess because of your disclosing online private info that should never have been given out by the RS police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min Wondering 5,199
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 min barry 3,059
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 26 min Xstain Mullah Decree 8
Day After Christmas NE Jade Thread 27 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 5
Go Gay Rights Go! 28 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 50
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 31 min Xstain Mullah Decree 77
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 44 min Jaimie 91
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr KiMerde 6,101
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Enrico Salvatore ... 68,591
More from around the web