So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18054 Jan 11, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
HL's point wasn't about *who* got called, but about *who* called the PD. You claimed YOU (not Patty) called them in that post.
HL's mission is to violate, damage, and stir trouble.
and you go along with it.
that places you in the same camp.

Location hidden

#18056 Jan 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Canada isn't part of the United States...so you really just said you have no idea what you're talking about.
FYI, the internet is worldwide.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18057 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling UIF a twit? while you sit here and justify what was done? If you can't follow along and keep up then you need to
find another route in which you can get your facts straight.
boots filed a false report.
boots PM UIF multiple times pleading with her to call them, so she said. Apparently the lunitic wanted this to happen.
so she called. Good thing she did.
apparently the authorities were smart enough to know that this boots character was a fruitcake. Otherwise they would not of been concerned enough about patty to tell her who it was.
Perhaps they thought he was local. Regardless, pattys safety was their concern. She had a right to know.
UIF posted the stalkers name on here.
and rightly so.
turn about is fair play when someone is contacting your home town on a mission to ruin your name.
HL, couldn't run fast enough to post that ladys name on here, knowing it would cause trouble, because that perverted skank does nothing but cause trouble on topix.
UIF had every right to post the stalkers name. He has posted pattys name for months. It was more than fair.
Do you really think you all can publish private info on someone and it not come back and bite you in the ass?
I'm not playing your name game, Patty. A new sock does not equal a new you.

A report is not considered "false" until it is investigated.

Providing information about a genuine concern is not illegal but it IS supposed to be done so confidentially. That dispatch worker should NOT have shared that information with anyone outside of the PD. She obviously made a mistake and you RAN to your computer to share that information. You couldn't wait for revenge, despite months of telling the rest of us that there is absolutely no situation in which it is ok to share private information online. Did you get whiplash from doing that 180??

Please share where God says "turn about is fair play" with regards to this situation.

I thought boooots had gone too far in reporting you to the authorities, but maybe he was right about your mental status. I thought, perhaps, you were having a split personality situation going on but all of your personalities are the same. You're just a sociopath.

I have never told you that I thought you truly needed mental help before because I don't like to say things like that, lightly. I am being very serious....you need help, Patty. Go back to the hospital and get help and take some ear plugs with you so you don't have to hear the screams of the other patients and get too scared to stay. You are very sick and staying on topix will only make you worse.

I need to distance myself from you. There is no other way to maintain my sanity and I value it more than the entertainment I used to get from you.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#18058 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks to Mr. C's post about the criminally insane, my thoughts are centered ..
.. Patricia did not see anything wrong in posting Booots' true name nor did she think about any damage it might cause. Her 'right and wrong' switch is in the off position ..
.. as the article indicated, not all sociopaths commit violent acts but, if one our sources is correct, Patricia is capable of it ..
.. this woman lacks empathy, guilt, remorse and impulse control. She is egocentric, impulsive and deceitful ..
.. we've tried our best to open her eyes but you and I know that can never happen with a true sociopath ..
.. perhaps it's time we backed off? Perhaps it's time everyone backed off before she does something really weird ??..
Agreed.

Location hidden

#18059 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Considering the situation, boooots is completely within his rights to take legal action and it's all thanks to YOU.
Fortunately for the poor girl at dispatch, he doesn't appear to want to pursue legal action against the PD.
I wish he would because i do believe patty would be within her legal rights to step in and sue for violation of privacy, defimation of character, and cyber stalking.
Hey, i can read, i can follow the story line here
She ask him to stop.
he got worse.
and now that they know who he is, and that he has a mental history and filed a report based on revenge and internet gossip, i would wager that any actions he took against that lady would come back a hundred fold on him.

you don't tell the PD how to conduct their business lady.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#18060 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia doesn't care if she harms others ..
.. she has no empathy ..
.. you cannot reason with her because she cannot be reasonable ..
.. we're wasting our time ..
Yah.

It's like trying to teach literature to a chimp.

It's harmless to lights and liver and passes the time - but it's still vaguely embarrassing if you get caught at it.

Location hidden

#18061 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And you still think you are "right" in sharing his name yesterday?
This wasn't a "mess" until you started it. Now it's a big pile a poo in the middle of the floor...and you only clean toilets.
UIF was very right to expose the stalker.

apparently you have something invested in all this yourself since you are squeeling the loudest in defense of stalking.

pisses you off that she took control of the situation doesn't it?

Location hidden

#18062 Jan 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise words, Patty. Just read them over and over again and then think about why you did that and are still doing it. Nobody laid charges against you nor anyone else, Patty. A report was filed asking them to look into the safety of you and your mother. What were you charged with, and did the police lay a charge?
OMG, you sick pervert.

you filed a false report on a total stranger based on revenge and internet gossip.
that makes you a seriously deranged person.
that is why nothing came of your report.... except for the fact that they apparently was more concerned about her safety than your false report.

You should be worried about what they will charge you with if you continue stalking people.
you sick sob.

I am glad UIF posted your name, now we all know who YOU are. Now you know how patty must of felt all that time when you were exposing her name on here.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#18063 Jan 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Yeh, that is what I was thinking about when I got married.
You were apparently having daydreams of your wife shooting out babies when you proposed.

Montreal

#18064 Jan 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called confronting denial.
Smile.
It's called being *in* denial, of reality that is.

Montreal

#18065 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, after I posted, I realized I had forgotten to also add "living" and "human". Lol
We also forgot "conscious."

Location hidden

#18066 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Boooots is going to be relentless. Do you understand that ??..
.. PLH and myself have encouraged him to forget his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility. He won't because he can't - that's who he is ..
.. what Boooots needs to understand is your mother doesn't want anything to change. She's happy pampering you, believes everything you say, watches your dog, faithfully packs your lunch each day and will defend you until her dying breath ..
.. you walk like a man, verbally spar like a man and have the mindset of a man. You're about as feminine as a bull in heat. When mom dies, you'll open the closet door. I know it, you know it. That's all that's important ..
sounds like homosexual BS to me.

theatening to kill patty when her mom dies is something the PD might be interested in knowing.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18067 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
what part of 'stalking' don't you understand?
If what happened happened, then that means boots and Hl set out on a mission to damage her name, invade her privacy, cause her trouble in the place she lives, and if you sit here and try to tell posters that it was perfectly fine to do that, and expect her not to protect herself, then lady you are as sick and trouble as they are
Does this boots person know that poster personally?
Does he have facts & evidence to back up his report?
Did he not get his 'tip' off topix from a gossip?
do you think that is sufficent cause to file a report on someone based on lies and INTERNET gossip?
Dam lady you are dumb.
Apparently he filed a bogas and false report on someone and they must of felt enough concern for HER safety that they would 'warn' her of this potential threat.
I hope the law catches all guilty parties soon.
No, this boooots person doesn't knwo Patty personally, but the reports were indicating that he didn't know if the info was true, but requested advice from the RS police as to what should be done.

I just now discovered that I had written previously to the Russell county Sheriff in Alabama, because that site came up when I googled the local sheriff's office, so they didn't have the file until the 8th of January, which they just confirmed to me now by telephone that they did receive on jan 8th from RS police.

I tried to call the RS police again first but got the answering machine, then called the Alabama sheriff and learned I had the wrong state, and then called the Kentucky RC sheriff's office. I asked her (RC sheriff) to contact the RS police and try to straighten out the mess because of your disclosing online private info that should never have been given out by the RS police.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18068 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
HL has no right to post that name on here.
anymore than she has a right to post private information about the poster she has been trashing for months. The moment HL posted that name on here, she violated "two" peoples privacy.
It is either one person,(boots and HL) posting under different names or it is two people working together as stalkers.
either way they are sick and dangerous people.
I hope the law catches up with them soon.
That was quick, Patty. Don't resurrections usually take three days?

Montreal

#18069 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
HL has no right to post that name on here.
anymore than she has a right to post private information about the poster she has been trashing for months. The moment HL posted that name on here, she violated "two" peoples privacy.
It is either one person,(boots and HL) posting under different names or it is two people working together as stalkers.
either way they are sick and dangerous people.
I hope the law catches up with them soon.
Welcome back, Patricia.
We didn't miss you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18070 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is so frickin funny. Because,
for months you people published private info on her, trashed her endlessly, and then went so far as to file a false report on her knowing it would cause damage to her name and family. You all delighted in that behavior.
So when the truth came to light, and they saw the stalker was making his threats by phone, they had every right to inform her and make her aware of the stalkers name.
and you know what, UIF had every right to put his name on here because for months he addressed UIF as patty.
Didn't that fly in the face of the trouble makers!
There is an excellent moral to all this.
what goes around always comes around.
Patty, you have a copy of the emails to the RS police. What part of them are false?

Montreal

#18071 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
[...] bogas and false report on someone [...]
And the Pattyisms begin.
I bet you'll deny you're Patty for you time here as well, but no one believes you. No matter how many times you change your socks, they still stink, because they're never clean.

Location hidden

#18072 Jan 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Boooots is going to be relentless. Do you understand that ??..
.. PLH and myself have encouraged him to forget his concern about your mother, that it isn't his responsibility. He won't because he can't - that's who he is ..
.. what Boooots needs to understand is your mother doesn't want anything to change. She's happy pampering you, believes everything you say, watches your dog, faithfully packs your lunch each day and will defend you until her dying breath ..
.. you walk like a man, verbally spar like a man and have the mindset of a man. You're about as feminine as a bull in heat. When mom dies, you'll open the closet door. I know it, you know it. That's all that's important ..
thats about right, you and plh have ENCOURAGED your deranged stalker friend to continue his path of wrong doing.
well you keep making these threats, and those of us out here that you are unaware of will keep records of your threats.

Montreal

#18073 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did yellowdog or pattycake tell him to post her name and private information on here either. But he and others did. She ask them to stop, and it only got worse.
You can't do that to someone and then cry unfair when it is done to you. You sick hypocrite.
He should of thought long and hard before setting out on a mission to file a false report of lies on someone he doesn't even know to begin with.
You posted your name on here, they didn't. Once you made it public, you relinquished the right to keeping it private.

On the other hand, boots never said his name on here, so you posting it is a violation of the privacy you claim should never be violated. You are a hypocrite if I've ever seen one.

Montreal

#18074 Jan 11, 2013
wrongrighter_wins wrote:
<quoted text>
You better know someone first hand before you go off making accusations that could harm their character.
What boots and Hl did was out of revenge.
That is why this turned out as it did.
You don't file a reports on people unless you have credible factual cause. Internet disagreements is not just cause to go after someone and try to distroy their life.
You've already harmed your character, we know you're character. You can't take the heat that you dealt yourself, so you go out and make another account to try and hide, because everyone here knows you're addicted and can't stay away from Topix.

You're "distroying" your own character, or you're just showing us how vile and messed up it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min EdmondWA 40,425
The straight cafe fights on... 20 min Kinky Boi 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 40 min River Tam 18,450
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 50 min June VanDerMark 11,750
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 53
News Labour councillor suspended after calling gay p... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 4
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan denies lying to po... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Left of centre 68,993
More from around the web