So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
15,861 - 15,880 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#17331 Jan 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... They fear Getting off on a "Erotic Phone Artist"

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#17332 Jan 4, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
1. All your posts. The language you use, violent defect. Your assertion anything outside of the bell curve of normalacy is something to be cured by science and against nature.
2. No, pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.
3. They don't always. Preference, why do some prefer blondes.
4. You're rude.
5. Pot, kettle. I am nice. You, by your posts, are not. How are smirk and snicker to be taken as nice.
Interesting meeting you and you p!ss me off.
Kmart is just a troll, we all know he has no valid points and ignores facts. My advice? Keep this in mind if you wish to continue responding to him.

Location hidden

#17333 Jan 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Kmart is just a troll, we all know he has no valid points and ignores facts. My advice? Keep this in mind if you wish to continue responding to him.
Thankyou.
What luck. I find another intersexed person on this board, and it's a troll! It would be funny, if I didn't get so wound up over the comments.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17334 Jan 4, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no health organization that refer to gay pedophiles or straight pedophiles. The FBI, likewise, does not profile pedophiles in this way at all.
You're in bed with Cool Hand Luke on this one, and I wouldn't be too proud of that, if I were you.
More out of control, Chimera spin from the Mangina Man.
Doesn't change the reality does it?

Snicker.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17335 Jan 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, denying reality again, I see.
It's a fact that 94% of pedophiles and child molesters are heterosexual, married men. Your denial doesn't make it any less true.
98.3, according to my calculations. Give or take a tenth or two for possible error.

Montreal

#17336 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
98.3, according to my calculations. Give or take a tenth or two for possible error.
I picked up my 94% from another site that I don't have bookmarked on the computer I'm currently at.
It'd be interesting to see your calculations though.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#17337 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't change the reality does it?
Snicker.
Yeah, it does, Muntmare. The reality is that pedophilia has nothing to do with sexual identity.

Then again, you wouldn't know reality if it crawled up you non-functional mangina and rocked your world.

Muntzinga, Mangina Man.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17338 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All those posts, and never a single iota of substance...
Snicker.
That's because you ignore anything of substance, unless you can insult and put a bigoted twirl on it.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17339 Jan 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked up my 94% from another site that I don't have bookmarked on the computer I'm currently at.
It'd be interesting to see your calculations though.
It was a while ago. I had it all written down and spent a considerable amount of time on it. I wanted to know for myself, free of bias. It was a real head-ache and took considerable time even with electronic assistance. I re-checked my work a lot when I was doing the calculations, but even if I found the worksheet, I probably wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of it without doing it all again.

It's all pretty common sense stuff if you start with a population count, including males, females, children; along with available crime stats. However, even common sense calculations become a nightmare when you get into big numbers. Thank goodness Google has a calculation feature, especially when dealing in percentages for large numbers. It's like taking all the available stats and putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

Articulating it in Topix posts presents another problem. There are too many calculations. I would encourage you to do your own calculations. It took me the better part of an afternoon, but everything you need to know is online.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17340 Jan 4, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou.
What luck. I find another intersexed person on this board, and it's a troll! It would be funny, if I didn't get so wound up over the comments.
I don't believe him being intersexed, convincing at first, then gave himself away. I know it's not nice to say about anyone, but this one is truly a bigoted asstroll.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#17341 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Snicker.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17342 Jan 4, 2013
BTW Lacez, I used 2011 stats in order to have a complete year. The 2012 stats should be available now.

I may redo it again, when I'm in the mood for a headache. LOL

Montreal

#17343 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a while ago. I had it all written down and spent a considerable amount of time on it. I wanted to know for myself, free of bias. It was a real head-ache and took considerable time even with electronic assistance. I re-checked my work a lot when I was doing the calculations, but even if I found the worksheet, I probably wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of it without doing it all again.
It's all pretty common sense stuff if you start with a population count, including males, females, children; along with available crime stats. However, even common sense calculations become a nightmare when you get into big numbers. Thank goodness Google has a calculation feature, especially when dealing in percentages for large numbers. It's like taking all the available stats and putting together a jigsaw puzzle.
Articulating it in Topix posts presents another problem. There are too many calculations. I would encourage you to do your own calculations. It took me the better part of an afternoon, but everything you need to know is online.
I'm a little too lazy to do that, but I'll take your word for it.
I'll still present the 94% statistic though, because the bigots here ask for proof sometimes and I have it ready.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17344 Jan 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little too lazy to do that, but I'll take your word for it.
I'll still present the 94% statistic though, because the bigots here ask for proof sometimes and I have it ready.
LOL.....and I'm not motivated to do it again. It would be pointless to go through the immense task of displaying every intricate calculation and attempt to present it to bigots who will remain in denial 'til their last dying breath. But, at least I know the truth for myself.

Montreal

#17345 Jan 5, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....and I'm not motivated to do it again. It would be pointless to go through the immense task of displaying every intricate calculation and attempt to present it to bigots who will remain in denial 'til their last dying breath. But, at least I know the truth for myself.
Especially Kmart. That one's full of denial of the facts.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17346 Jan 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially Kmart. That one's full of denial of the facts.
That's entertainment.

Location hidden

#17347 Jan 5, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay twirl lies.

33% of molestations are male on male. Homosexual pedophilia.

Keep in mind this is the KNOWN number of molestations. Experts believe the actual number is significantly higher.

How many victims does a child molester average?

-Male offenders who abused girls had an average of 52 victims each.
-Men who molested boys had an astonishing average of 150 victims each. This number increases to 181.7 when you include pedophiles under 21 years of age.
-Only 3% of these crimes had ever been detected.

Sad.

Location hidden

#17348 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, glad to meet you too...
1. Please, what was bigoted?
2. Did you read the lack of concern for children expressed by those lesbians?
3. So why does a pedophile only molest one sex?
4. Yeah, I'm not very PC. I feel kinda b.... No, I really enjoy violating PC BS. Always been a hermaphrodite, nothings changed.
5. You don't sound like a very nice human...
Nice meeting you too.
Snicker.
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
1. All your posts. The language you use, violent defect. Your assertion anything outside of the bell curve of normalacy is something to be cured by science and against nature.
2. No, pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.
3. They don't always. Preference, why do some prefer blondes.
4. You're rude.
5. Pot, kettle. I am nice. You, by your posts, are not. How are smirk and snicker to be taken as nice.
Interesting meeting you and you p!ss me off.
1. Nothing you list is bigoted.
-When a condition is 100% incapable of fulfilling within it's orientation the fundamental goal of evolution, perpetuating it's genes, it is a violent defect and against nature.
-GLBT is 4% at the crossover point of masculinity and femininity. Transgendered readily admit the wrong sexuality was assigned to their body. That is hardly a 'bell curve'.
-Epi-marker research is quickly moving to revolutionize genetic understanding and manipulation. That is simply a fact.

2. I wasn't talking about pedophilia. The conversation was regarding children separated from their mother and father by divorce resulting in a validated profoundly negative impact on the child.

3. You lie. The rate of molestation by a pedophile of both sexes is so low, they don't record the percentage.

4. Only to denial. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I delight in sinking the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twisting it with a smirk. Did you get hurt?

5. By your responses, you are ignorant, a liar and in denial.

Smile.

See, I'm nice.

Montreal

#17349 Jan 5, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's entertainment.
Oh look, Kmart replied with denying twirl.
Who would have guessed?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17351 Jan 5, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke the truth.
Golem was a jew, yes.
but that didn't secure his salvation anymore than someone who calls themself a christian and never accepted Christ and lived a life of sin.
Golem was a homosexual, and promoted it as right, INSPITE of what the bible says about it.
TRUTH IS TRUTH.
you're right... the golem was both a jew, and was gay... where you're wrong, however, is in thinking that either the bible or the torah says anything about it.

not only that, but no matter how hard they try,'christians' won't gain 'salvation' any more than anyone else. when you die, you'll just be dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 2 min Jerald 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Deserve 49,537
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Tubal Cain 1,077
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Stefanya 910
Biggest Gay Lies 3 hr Duran 1,722
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr KiMerde 54,990
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 54
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••