So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17339 Jan 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked up my 94% from another site that I don't have bookmarked on the computer I'm currently at.
It'd be interesting to see your calculations though.
It was a while ago. I had it all written down and spent a considerable amount of time on it. I wanted to know for myself, free of bias. It was a real head-ache and took considerable time even with electronic assistance. I re-checked my work a lot when I was doing the calculations, but even if I found the worksheet, I probably wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of it without doing it all again.

It's all pretty common sense stuff if you start with a population count, including males, females, children; along with available crime stats. However, even common sense calculations become a nightmare when you get into big numbers. Thank goodness Google has a calculation feature, especially when dealing in percentages for large numbers. It's like taking all the available stats and putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

Articulating it in Topix posts presents another problem. There are too many calculations. I would encourage you to do your own calculations. It took me the better part of an afternoon, but everything you need to know is online.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17340 Jan 4, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou.
What luck. I find another intersexed person on this board, and it's a troll! It would be funny, if I didn't get so wound up over the comments.
I don't believe him being intersexed, convincing at first, then gave himself away. I know it's not nice to say about anyone, but this one is truly a bigoted asstroll.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#17341 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All those posts, and never a single iota of substance...
Snicker.
All those posts, and never a single iota of substance...
Snicker.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17342 Jan 4, 2013
BTW Lacez, I used 2011 stats in order to have a complete year. The 2012 stats should be available now.

I may redo it again, when I'm in the mood for a headache. LOL

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#17343 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a while ago. I had it all written down and spent a considerable amount of time on it. I wanted to know for myself, free of bias. It was a real head-ache and took considerable time even with electronic assistance. I re-checked my work a lot when I was doing the calculations, but even if I found the worksheet, I probably wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of it without doing it all again.
It's all pretty common sense stuff if you start with a population count, including males, females, children; along with available crime stats. However, even common sense calculations become a nightmare when you get into big numbers. Thank goodness Google has a calculation feature, especially when dealing in percentages for large numbers. It's like taking all the available stats and putting together a jigsaw puzzle.
Articulating it in Topix posts presents another problem. There are too many calculations. I would encourage you to do your own calculations. It took me the better part of an afternoon, but everything you need to know is online.
I'm a little too lazy to do that, but I'll take your word for it.
I'll still present the 94% statistic though, because the bigots here ask for proof sometimes and I have it ready.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17344 Jan 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little too lazy to do that, but I'll take your word for it.
I'll still present the 94% statistic though, because the bigots here ask for proof sometimes and I have it ready.
LOL.....and I'm not motivated to do it again. It would be pointless to go through the immense task of displaying every intricate calculation and attempt to present it to bigots who will remain in denial 'til their last dying breath. But, at least I know the truth for myself.

Montreal

#17345 Jan 5, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....and I'm not motivated to do it again. It would be pointless to go through the immense task of displaying every intricate calculation and attempt to present it to bigots who will remain in denial 'til their last dying breath. But, at least I know the truth for myself.
Especially Kmart. That one's full of denial of the facts.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17346 Jan 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially Kmart. That one's full of denial of the facts.
That's entertainment.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17347 Jan 5, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
98.3, according to my calculations. Give or take a tenth or two for possible error.
Gay twirl lies.

33% of molestations are male on male. Homosexual pedophilia.

Keep in mind this is the KNOWN number of molestations. Experts believe the actual number is significantly higher.

How many victims does a child molester average?

-Male offenders who abused girls had an average of 52 victims each.
-Men who molested boys had an astonishing average of 150 victims each. This number increases to 181.7 when you include pedophiles under 21 years of age.
-Only 3% of these crimes had ever been detected.

Sad.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17348 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, glad to meet you too...
1. Please, what was bigoted?
2. Did you read the lack of concern for children expressed by those lesbians?
3. So why does a pedophile only molest one sex?
4. Yeah, I'm not very PC. I feel kinda b.... No, I really enjoy violating PC BS. Always been a hermaphrodite, nothings changed.
5. You don't sound like a very nice human...
Nice meeting you too.
Snicker.
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
1. All your posts. The language you use, violent defect. Your assertion anything outside of the bell curve of normalacy is something to be cured by science and against nature.
2. No, pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.
3. They don't always. Preference, why do some prefer blondes.
4. You're rude.
5. Pot, kettle. I am nice. You, by your posts, are not. How are smirk and snicker to be taken as nice.
Interesting meeting you and you p!ss me off.
1. Nothing you list is bigoted.
-When a condition is 100% incapable of fulfilling within it's orientation the fundamental goal of evolution, perpetuating it's genes, it is a violent defect and against nature.
-GLBT is 4% at the crossover point of masculinity and femininity. Transgendered readily admit the wrong sexuality was assigned to their body. That is hardly a 'bell curve'.
-Epi-marker research is quickly moving to revolutionize genetic understanding and manipulation. That is simply a fact.

2. I wasn't talking about pedophilia. The conversation was regarding children separated from their mother and father by divorce resulting in a validated profoundly negative impact on the child.

3. You lie. The rate of molestation by a pedophile of both sexes is so low, they don't record the percentage.

4. Only to denial. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I delight in sinking the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twisting it with a smirk. Did you get hurt?

5. By your responses, you are ignorant, a liar and in denial.

Smile.

See, I'm nice.

Montreal

#17349 Jan 5, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's entertainment.
Oh look, Kmart replied with denying twirl.
Who would have guessed?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17351 Jan 5, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke the truth.
Golem was a jew, yes.
but that didn't secure his salvation anymore than someone who calls themself a christian and never accepted Christ and lived a life of sin.
Golem was a homosexual, and promoted it as right, INSPITE of what the bible says about it.
TRUTH IS TRUTH.
you're right... the golem was both a jew, and was gay... where you're wrong, however, is in thinking that either the bible or the torah says anything about it.

not only that, but no matter how hard they try,'christians' won't gain 'salvation' any more than anyone else. when you die, you'll just be dead.

Montreal

#17352 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a response with the substance of a box of jello. The new blonde flavor.
Snicker.
A box of jello has more substance that you could ever make.
Why do you deny the facts and reality so often?

Montreal

#17353 Jan 5, 2013
Than*

Uve

Location hidden

#17354 Jan 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
A box of jello has more substance that you could ever make.
Why do you deny the facts and reality so often?
Don't ask him too many hard questions he can't put a bigoted twirl on. He's on a quest to save traditional marriage from the big bad gays.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#17355 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay twirl lies.
33% of molestations are male on male. Homosexual pedophilia.
Keep in mind this is the KNOWN number of molestations. Experts believe the actual number is significantly higher.
Copying and pasting lies from CHL's playbook. Sad. Pathetically sad.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#17356 Jan 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a response with the substance of a box of jello. The new blonde flavor.
Snicker.
Oh look, a response from the mangina man. The old troll flavor.

Muntzinga

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17357 Jan 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Kmart replied with denying twirl.
Who would have guessed?
That troll's boring. At least Patty is somewhat entertaining.
Cool Hand Luke

Bangkok, Thailand

#17358 Jan 5, 2013
That makes it dam hard for you lie about it! I notice you don't have any problem with it if you think it supports the queerdom!
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying and pasting lies from CHL's playbook. Sad. Pathetically sad.

Uve

Location hidden

#17362 Jan 5, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
That makes it dam hard for you lie about it! I notice you don't have any problem with it if you think it supports the queerdom!
<quoted text>
Not really, it's all BS. ThE way it supports 'queerdom' is when it gets really skewed, paranoid and bigoted, kinda like you. Unless you're copying from the Texas CHL gun handbook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did jade get her freak on last night ? 52 min MAGA 1
News 'Betsy DeVos, how do you sleep at night?' LGBTQ... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Belarus Blasts U.K.: Gay Relationships Are 'Fak... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News Trudeau accepts award for LGBTQ advocacy, says ... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News Virginia hardware store fires employee accused ... 6 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 17
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr cpeter1313 61,727
News Ind. House to consider gay marriage amendment (Mar '07) 8 hr frank 81
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 9 hr NE Jade 47
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Thu NE Jade 28,124