So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17218 Jan 4, 2013
Then you rip off the World Nut Daily? You're funny, seriously stupid, but funny. Too bad all that hard work is going to go to waste, this site doesn't like posters violating copyright laws.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17220 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU are the crazy one, Sybil.
and you know what they say about opinions.......everyone has em.

my opinion is that you are crazier than a s---house rat.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17221 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it work for you?
I'm not sexually confused.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17222 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you're not Patricia.
it's about time you came to terms with that.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17223 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are now.
<quoted text>
.. ROFL. Yep! truth be known, Patricia is a closet lesbian who wants to have sex with me ..
.. she writes things knowing I won't like them, taunts me, wants me to return her verbal abuse. It's a game - really wants me to travel to RS, take down her bloomers and spank her naked bottom soundly like mommy once did ..
.. but, alias, I refuse to grant her request even when she PMs me with heartbreaking stories ..
.. tonight she'll fantasize about me. Again. She'll envision me placing her over my knee, removing her panties slowly, applying a firm, quick hand to her buttocks. She'll remember her childhood ..
.. she'll deny all of this but you know the truth, huh ??..
you are crazier than a s---house rat.
i have never PM you, but your buddy PM me and told me you were blowing smoke.

becareful you don't get blacklung from blowing all that smoke

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17224 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. WOW ! thanks. Just read the story:
http://www.back2stonewall.com/2013/01/anti-ga... +(Back2Stonewall)
"Let the truth come out and let the airing of this monsters hate speech and behavior be aired publicly and for the record and have him judged and dealt with accordingly."
.. Patricia, did you read this? Your days are numbered ..
nope, i am to smart to open any link you would send.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17225 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you didn't answer my question:
"are you familiar with computer hacking"
familiar with it? as in do i participate in such activity? NO
but i do know what kind of people hack into peoples computers.

CRIMINALS.

BAD people.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17226 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you didn't answer my question:
"are you familiar with computer hacking"
and you didn't answer my question.....
is that what you do, hack into peoples computers?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17227 Jan 4, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, everyone thinks of you when they think of "CRAAAZY
Freedom is a wonderful thing!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17228 Jan 4, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And the words "Noahide law" don't have to appear in Hebrew scripture either for them to exist.
<quoted text>
1 John 5:7-8 doesn't say that, Patricia; your faulty KJV English translation does.
<quoted text>
Indeed.
<quoted text>
Says the person who fails to recognize the entire Christian new testament is an "addition" to Hebrew scripture in disobedience to God's command to not add anything to His word. Plus you fail to understand the very scripture you cited (1 John 5:7-8) was ALTERED and ADDED to to include the words you think proves the Christian concept of the Trinity.
What a f-ing moron and hypocrite you are, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Talking at the mirror again, eh Patricia, Queen of Excuses?
AHHHH but there MUST be a word that sufficently details your noahide law as 'IN THERE'.
and there isn't.
again, NO WHERE does God exclude ANYONE from His laws.
NO WHERE does God set different laws for different groups of people.
MANKIND is who we all are.
and When God told the Israelites to SET THE EXAMPLE for gentiles to follow, that included us (non jews) into the law keeping.

you can't rightly explain to me how God could make laws and then judge one person by them and another person not be judged equally by them.
that is not how God is described in the scriptures.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17229 Jan 4, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And the words "Noahide law" don't have to appear in Hebrew scripture either for them to exist.
<quoted text>
1 John 5:7-8 doesn't say that, Patricia; your faulty KJV English translation does.
<quoted text>
Indeed.
<quoted text>
Says the person who fails to recognize the entire Christian new testament is an "addition" to Hebrew scripture in disobedience to God's command to not add anything to His word. Plus you fail to understand the very scripture you cited (1 John 5:7-8) was ALTERED and ADDED to to include the words you think proves the Christian concept of the Trinity.
What a f-ing moron and hypocrite you are, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Talking at the mirror again, eh Patricia, Queen of Excuses?
UH YO, the NT was never HEBREW.
it was Greek/latin.

so the translation of Trinity in 1 John is Greek, which is what was spoken THEN.
not hebrew. Hebrew was the OT.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17230 Jan 4, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.food.com/recipe/rainbow-stew-22529
Things are looking up, Patty!
for the child of God things are always looking up!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17231 Jan 4, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
You really **don't** know what good moving fingers can be, do you, Patricia? Before, during AND after.
theres that homosexual thinking again, always making everything about sex.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17232 Jan 4, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully I'm not demented as your religion is enough to make anyone so....ppl who aren't in reality doing anything wrong ought not to be ashamed & told they're going to Hell
I take it you're suggesting ppl ought to be full of shame.....that's demented....very mentally unhealthy indeed
Prostitution is a very old profession & usually involves a transaction agreement between adults....this is NOT wicked...the only wickedness is when force occurs (children or unwilling prostitutes, for example)
and this is what people who have no MORAL compass thinks.

anyone who thinks prostitution is acceptable and good, is lacking morals and apparently has no gage of right and wrong.

murder is an old practice to, but it isn't right.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17233 Jan 4, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and have never claimed to, Patricia. What's dangerous is your delusion that you actually know something about Judaism and the Jewish people.
<quoted text>
Why does there have to be a hell in order for there to be a heaven, Patricia. Who are you to question what God has or hasn't done? Perhaps evil people just die physically and spiritually. I'm not sure why Christians perverted Hebrew scripture to invent the concept of hell as a place of eternal punishment and torment; it seems likely it was done to keep mindless sheep like you in your place so you wouldn't actually think for yourself.
<quoted text>
There are references to the Hebrew messiah in Hebrew scripture, Patricia, but none to Jesus by name. The only reference you'll find to Jesus is a general one warning of false messiahs.
<quoted text>
Actually, that's yet another example of the faulty translation of your beloved KJV, Patricia. Modern English translations don't say "Son of God", the say "son of the gods":
NIV Daniel 3:25
25 He said,“Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”
NASB Daniel 3:25
25 He said,“Look! I see four men loosed and walking about in the midst of the fire without harm, and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods!”
Even an English translation used in the Jewish bible has King Nebuchadnezzar referring to the fourth person as one of his gods (little "g"):
Complete Jewish Bible Daniel 3:25
25 But he exclaimed,“Look! I see four men, not tied up, walking around there in the flames, unhurt; and the fourth looks like one of the gods!”
All three translations I've referenced further state Nebuchadnezzar later referred to fourth person as an angel of God. Even your KJV version includes that reference in Daniel 3:28. So are you now claiming the words "Son of God" refers to an angel? Are you claiming Jesus was an angel?
You really need to ditch your faulty KJV translation and switch to a modern one that has better scholarship, Patricia. Despite your apparent belief to the contrary, the KJV is in no way a divinely inspired translation; it's riddled with errors, two of which you've cited just this week.
<quoted text>
You can't repent for sins and mistakes you can't even acknowledge committing, Patricia.
<quoted text>
I don't look to pathological liars, hypocrites and apostates like you, Patricia, when seeking truth in general or spiritual truth in particular.
what makes you think i am questioning God? I read HIS word, I have His instruction mannual, so therefore I CAN KNOW.

why does there have to be a heaven or hell?

well lets take heaven and hell out of the equasion then.
that places mankind on earth for a span of one to 100 yrs depending on how long you live.
a place of sin, and wrong doing, and trials and tribulations and hardships, and sorrow, and loss.......... with no hope of a eternal promise.

do you think a loving and merciful God would create us with no plan?
why bother to go to church or read the bible or do what the bible teaches if there is no eternal promise.
and if both wicked people and good people reap no reward or punishment for their actions in life, then why strive to do the right thing at all?
why place ones faith in a God with no tomorrow?

there is a hell and a heaven because GOD TELLS US THERE IS IN HIS WRITTEN WORD.
now whether folks are smart enough to take God at His word is another thing.

I choose to trust and believe.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#17234 Jan 4, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are crazier than a s---house rat.
.. as instructed, did you purchase the webcam ??..

.. when you first log-on to the chat site, could you please strut towards the monitor and explore your body with seeking, appreciate hands? Pretend my hands are stroking you furiously as they sooth and excite your maddeningly demanding body, your 44 DDDDs, your behemothic butt, OK ??..

.. last, don't forget to moan and groan at regular intervals, OK ??..

.. you will become my prisoner at 8:00 tonight! I shall fulfill your fantasy ..

Smooch, HL

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#17235 Jan 4, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and this is what people who have no MORAL compass thinks.
anyone who thinks prostitution is acceptable and good, is lacking morals and apparently has no gage of right and wrong.
murder is an old practice to, but it isn't right.
murder isn't consentual ....morazzz

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17236 Jan 4, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No, calling you "Patricia" refers to your real world name, not your made up Topix ID.
<quoted text>
If you tacked on the words "toward me" at the end of your assertion I'd generally agree. But since you left them off, it's just another of your lies resulting from your generalization of your personal experiences that ignore the content and tone of my posts to others in Topix.
then you truly are a dummy.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17237 Jan 4, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now *I'm* mental? Did your "source" tell you that? lol
don't you think it is 'mental' to say you don't want to be responsible for someone going into a mental ward? someone you don't even KNOW for crimmeny sakes.

yes i would say that would qualify as being a bit 'touched in the head'.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17238 Jan 4, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
UH YO, the NT was never HEBREW.
it was Greek/latin.
so the translation of Trinity in 1 John is Greek, which is what was spoken THEN.
not hebrew. Hebrew was the OT.
I just did some research about the writings of the NT and it seems that though I knew that John is considered to be by an anonymous author, and was just called John, but some denominations claim it to be John the disciple, the other three gospels are considered to be anonymous also, but the early Christians have called them the "Gospels according to ..." since about the 2nd Century CE.

"Each of the four gospels in the New Testament narrates the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. Since the 2nd century, they have been referred to as "The Gospel of ..." or "The Gospel according to ..." followed by the name of the supposed author. Whatever these admittedly early ascriptions may imply about the sources behind or the perception of these gospels, they appear to have been originally anonymous compositions.[8]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament#ci...

I did not know that before. Also interesting is the account or how the NT was assembled and put together with various books in the earlier copies being left out later, and others, such as Revelations, being added in later.

Kind of makes one understand how the Bible is man-made more clearly, I think.

Of course, I have know that it was not until Constantine got fed up with all the various stories and legends etc. and ordered the people to get their act together and come to some sort of an agreement about what to write, that any of it got compiled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 59 min whatgod 17,242
News Police: Kenyan Catholic priest arrested for sodomy 1 hr Just Think 11
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 3 hr Wondering 757
News The Internet is mad at Chelsea Handler for "ant... 3 hr Wondering 27
News Gay basher Kathryn Knott forced to fork over a ... 3 hr Wondering 26
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 3 hr anonymous 563
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 27,280
News 83% of Russian people consider gay sex a repreh... 16 hr Huck 14
More from around the web