So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17209 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear your opinion is ignorant and against nature.
Mine is based on the conclusion of every single legitimate study of children in broken homes.
What kind of person are you?
:-)
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out!
It's dodging questions again!
Honey, shut up and go clean or cook something, you are not qualified to understand, let alone engage this discussion.

Smirk.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17210 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is based on the conclusion of every single legitimate study of children in broken homes.
<quoted text>
So you admit it is sick to brag about putting children in the worst possible setting according to the latest, largest and most scientific study to date of all family types including gays.
My wife and I worked to restore our ten foster kids back to their family, and we succeeded in every case. In other words, work for the child's best interests, something you as a human AND a female STILL don't get. The only right place for a child is with their mother and father. Any other place is a sad default.
Stop the victim gay twirl. Gays have every right others have. If you want special rights, quite trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage and family, and get your own rights. Many states already have those in place.
My degree is in psychology and my husband works in stats, so I'm fully aware of how the results of studies can be "interpreted" to mean whatever the writer wants to convey. You seem to be either unaware of that fact or intentionally blind to it. Here's a thought...why don't you focus on fact that you can't control other people's relationship status, just like you can't control the kids who get multiple sets of parents, as a result.

Also, I've heard of PLENTY of situations that would be considered the "worst possible setting" for children and they were in heterosexual, married homes. It's not the structure of the family unit that makes the biggest difference, it's the strength of it.

Did all your foster children go back to their mother AND their father? If not, then according to your definition, you failed.

I'm not gay, Kmart. I've been married for 10 years and have a son.

Families should be able to make their own decisions, not be denied equality based on "doctored" statistics" and the ignorance of people like you.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17211 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Honey, shut up and go clean or cook something, you are not qualified to understand, let alone engage this discussion.
Smirk.
Do you tell the lesbian inside you to do the same? Why don't you try to not be a pig, just for today?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#17212 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

So you admit it is sick to brag about putting children in the worst possible setting according to the latest, largest and most scientific study to date of all family types including gays.
My wife and I once had sex.
If you want special rights, quite<SIC> trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage and family, and get your own rights. Many states already have those in place.
WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?
WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDRREN???

Your verbal ejaculations are merely the opinions of a man with a mangina, a third nipple, and a psychotic alter ego.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#17213 Jan 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

A person with one set of genitalia, two nipples and one personality.
Blair

Burlingame, CA

#17214 Jan 4, 2013
What about the children?

Sex abuse lawsuit brought against Moose CEO

Updated: December 14, 2012 2:39AM

A South Carolina-based doctor announced Thursday allegations of childhood sexual abuse and a lawsuit against the head of Moose International.

In a civil suit filed Thursday, Jason Peck, now a 44-year-old physician in Fort Hill, S.C., alleges that William B. Airey sexually abused him as a child.

Airey is director general and CEO of the Loyal Order of the Moose and Moose International, which is headquartered on the Mooseheart campus on Route 31 north of North Aurora. The lawsuit does not make any allegations related to Mooseheart.

According to the suit, in 1980, when Peck was 12-years-old, Airey began “grooming” Peck and sexually abused him on two occasions when Peck was a minor living in Ohio. The suit alleges that on both occasions, the abuse happened when Airey took Peck to Moose-related functions.

“When he (Peck) was a child William Airey was his neighbor and befriended him in the Columbus (Ohio) suburbs,” said Konrad Kircher, attorney for Peck.“He would give him gifts, take him to the Moose Lodge in Whitehall (Ohio), and buy him alcoholic drinks, then sexually abuse him in the Columbus area.”

At the time of the alleged abuse, Airey was a Moose member and volunteer. He was hired by Moose International in 1983, and has served at the organization’s CEO since 2006, according to the suit.

Peck was never a student at Mooseheart, nor otherwise associated with the Moose organization.

On Thursday, members of Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, or SNAP, delivered a letter to Moose International headquarters, urging that Airey be suspended, and requesting a criminal investigation.

The suit and a press release from SNAP allege that Moose International has investigated Airey twice before, in 1996 and again in 2007, for child sexual abuse, but took no action.

“Our main concern is that the Moose suspend Mr. Airey while the investigation continues,” said SNAP member Kate Bochte, in a press conference held in the parking lot of the Aurora Moose Lodge Thursday afternoon.“Organizations should not be covering up for their leaders and should not do their own internal investigations. This is a criminal matter.”

Airey could not be reached for comment Thursday, but Moose International released a statement saying,“The Moose fraternity is shocked by this allegation.”

“This is not the Bill Airey we know,” the Moose International statement says.“Although the Moose organization is not a party to this lawsuit, consistent with Board policy Mr. Airey will not be in contact with residential students at Mooseheart until further notice.

“At this time Mr. Airey is out of the office, celebrating his 50th wedding anniversary with his wife. Upon his return, the Board will ascertain all facts relating to this situation, and determine what actions, if any, are necessary.”
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?
WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDRREN???
Your verbal ejaculations are merely the opinions of a man with a mangina, a third nipple, and a psychotic alter ego.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17217 Jan 4, 2013
Blair wrote:
What about the children?
Damn right, little boys should be protected from heterosexual men like this. Too bad freaks like you don't want to do a damn thing about them.

By the by, your article, one child, now 44 years old, alleging two incidents happening more than 20 years ago. Filing a lawsuit is not proof of guilt and there has been no one else to raise their hand to say he did this to me too, so it is nothing more than a yet unproven accusation. You may have heard of the concept of innocent until proved guilty and your standard of proof seems downright shaky here.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17218 Jan 4, 2013
Then you rip off the World Nut Daily? You're funny, seriously stupid, but funny. Too bad all that hard work is going to go to waste, this site doesn't like posters violating copyright laws.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17220 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU are the crazy one, Sybil.
and you know what they say about opinions.......everyone has em.

my opinion is that you are crazier than a s---house rat.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17221 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it work for you?
I'm not sexually confused.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17222 Jan 4, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you're not Patricia.
it's about time you came to terms with that.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17223 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are now.
<quoted text>
.. ROFL. Yep! truth be known, Patricia is a closet lesbian who wants to have sex with me ..
.. she writes things knowing I won't like them, taunts me, wants me to return her verbal abuse. It's a game - really wants me to travel to RS, take down her bloomers and spank her naked bottom soundly like mommy once did ..
.. but, alias, I refuse to grant her request even when she PMs me with heartbreaking stories ..
.. tonight she'll fantasize about me. Again. She'll envision me placing her over my knee, removing her panties slowly, applying a firm, quick hand to her buttocks. She'll remember her childhood ..
.. she'll deny all of this but you know the truth, huh ??..
you are crazier than a s---house rat.
i have never PM you, but your buddy PM me and told me you were blowing smoke.

becareful you don't get blacklung from blowing all that smoke

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17224 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. WOW ! thanks. Just read the story:
http://www.back2stonewall.com/2013/01/anti-ga... +(Back2Stonewall)
"Let the truth come out and let the airing of this monsters hate speech and behavior be aired publicly and for the record and have him judged and dealt with accordingly."
.. Patricia, did you read this? Your days are numbered ..
nope, i am to smart to open any link you would send.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17225 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you didn't answer my question:
"are you familiar with computer hacking"
familiar with it? as in do i participate in such activity? NO
but i do know what kind of people hack into peoples computers.

CRIMINALS.

BAD people.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17226 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you didn't answer my question:
"are you familiar with computer hacking"
and you didn't answer my question.....
is that what you do, hack into peoples computers?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17227 Jan 4, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, everyone thinks of you when they think of "CRAAAZY
Freedom is a wonderful thing!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17228 Jan 4, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And the words "Noahide law" don't have to appear in Hebrew scripture either for them to exist.
<quoted text>
1 John 5:7-8 doesn't say that, Patricia; your faulty KJV English translation does.
<quoted text>
Indeed.
<quoted text>
Says the person who fails to recognize the entire Christian new testament is an "addition" to Hebrew scripture in disobedience to God's command to not add anything to His word. Plus you fail to understand the very scripture you cited (1 John 5:7-8) was ALTERED and ADDED to to include the words you think proves the Christian concept of the Trinity.
What a f-ing moron and hypocrite you are, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Talking at the mirror again, eh Patricia, Queen of Excuses?
AHHHH but there MUST be a word that sufficently details your noahide law as 'IN THERE'.
and there isn't.
again, NO WHERE does God exclude ANYONE from His laws.
NO WHERE does God set different laws for different groups of people.
MANKIND is who we all are.
and When God told the Israelites to SET THE EXAMPLE for gentiles to follow, that included us (non jews) into the law keeping.

you can't rightly explain to me how God could make laws and then judge one person by them and another person not be judged equally by them.
that is not how God is described in the scriptures.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17229 Jan 4, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And the words "Noahide law" don't have to appear in Hebrew scripture either for them to exist.
<quoted text>
1 John 5:7-8 doesn't say that, Patricia; your faulty KJV English translation does.
<quoted text>
Indeed.
<quoted text>
Says the person who fails to recognize the entire Christian new testament is an "addition" to Hebrew scripture in disobedience to God's command to not add anything to His word. Plus you fail to understand the very scripture you cited (1 John 5:7-8) was ALTERED and ADDED to to include the words you think proves the Christian concept of the Trinity.
What a f-ing moron and hypocrite you are, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Talking at the mirror again, eh Patricia, Queen of Excuses?
UH YO, the NT was never HEBREW.
it was Greek/latin.

so the translation of Trinity in 1 John is Greek, which is what was spoken THEN.
not hebrew. Hebrew was the OT.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17230 Jan 4, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.food.com/recipe/rainbow-stew-22529
Things are looking up, Patty!
for the child of God things are always looking up!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17231 Jan 4, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
You really **don't** know what good moving fingers can be, do you, Patricia? Before, during AND after.
theres that homosexual thinking again, always making everything about sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min Die Hard Arkie 29,173
Witness disputes sex assault charges against ga... 10 min Big Boob Babe 9
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min KiMerde 57,238
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 35 min Rick in Kansas 6,330
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 35 min Tre H 219,499
Oklahoma legislator withdraws anti-gay measure 36 min Super Spur 9
Ex-Ford Employee Claims He Was Fired For Anti-G... 36 min TomInElPaso 26
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 53 min Rick in Kansas 664
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Not Yet Equal 8,726
Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay marriage wo... 1 hr Rick in Kansas 52
More from around the web