So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17176 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what good are your moving fingers if there is no FORETHOUGHT behind the action?
Any thought is more than you invoke, Patricia, before you unleash your cyber diarrhea into the Topix forums.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17177 Jan 3, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue with UIF is that she barks her case at people, all the while, not being a source of truth or credibility. The woman is a die-hard Democrat who doesn't give a crap about the topic at hand. She simply likes to argue for the drama.
Are you two in the same drama club?
That explains and excuses it?

Really.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17178 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. nah, am back from Vegas ..
.. had a few lap dances, did a little gaming, went to a few shows, found a sweet, young body buddy ..
.. considering breast augmentation ..
.. there you sit with massive mammilla. Why is god so unfair ??..
.. what does "b" stand for? Beautiful? Brilliant? Yes, yes and yes - I am !! Thanks ..
United in faith wrote:
I know who you are now.
The object of your desire?

Daytona Beach, FL

#17179 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
oh my goodness, what is an "INSIGNIFICANT LIE"?
i was under the understanding that a lie is a lie.
and no one on topix told me that.
the one who told me that was via phone, connected to YOUR source.
i find that FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY......... because my ID is not known.
and if it were opened i GARENTEE YOU it would be a shocker for you.
So, was Patty exempt from lying about her user name change from Yellodog to Pattiecake? What about having a husband and kids and then suddenly being divorced with no kids? You say she's so squeaky clean but her lies say otherwise.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17180 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
by your fruits you shall be known.
and the reason for that is so that we can't be deceived by people who PRETEND while deceiving.
Which is why we know your fruit is rotten to the core just like you, Patricia.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17181 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really? you think MOWron and MOEron are similar?
mow is not the same as MOE.
and you and HL spread the same vile gossip in a Similar manner.
Actually, moeron and mowron are identical in that nether is a real word.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17182 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
hahhahahahaha oOoooooooh nooooo.
pattys mom isn't spreading anything
your basement buddy said it to A LOT of folks over the years who all attest to it.
pattys mom is not the crazy one.
pattys mom KNOWS her husband wouldn't have wiped his backside on your basement buddy.
He was an honorable man.
one who would of advised his family to 'cut ties' with such filth.
I guess it's just chocked up to being gossip, then. You brought that piece of gossip up, I was just telling the other side. Let's drop it.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17183 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the point still remains that YOU are not the deciding factor of what consititutes as an emergency for someone seeking medical attention.
you don't decide that... thats why ER's don't usually turn anyone way unless they can't pay and they know they can't collect, and even then in most cases they still see the patient.
Why do you often post two responses to one of my posts? Can't you just fit your jabbering in one response?

Daytona Beach, FL

#17184 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you had no intention of meeting up with patty or with me
you knew if you had of, your id would of been exposed.
and you are whats known as a 'COWARD'.
its easy to sit behind a computer and spread lies and insult.
but it would of been impossible for you to face someone whom you wronged and not be overwhelmed with guilt and shame.
Most importantly plh, your offer was declined.
If I was truly afraid of having my ID exposed, I wouldn't have had the guts to vist the basement buddy. She could have been on your side and helped you expose me.

My offer was declined because you were afraid to "come out" as Patty.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17185 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HL isn't even a woman.
Really? "He" sure sounded like one on the phone.

lol

Daytona Beach, FL

#17186 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you adding the criminal activity of computer hacking to your long list of other (eye roll)'Jobs'?
LOL
so i suppose you are admitting that besides being sexually immoral you are into committing crimes such as hacking peoples computers to?
wow aren't you just so impressive.
Why do you automatically assume that 1) any computer hacking has been done, and 2) it was done by HL?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17187 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you often post two responses to one of my posts? Can't you just fit your jabbering in one response?
That would require an organized mind and rational thought on Patricia's part. Do you think she has either?:D

Daytona Beach, FL

#17188 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains and excuses it?
Really.
I guess so...what's your excuse?

Daytona Beach, FL

#17189 Jan 3, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
That would require an organized mind and rational thought on Patricia's part. Do you think she has either?:D
Good point. I'm just tired of doing double work because she can't get her stuff together.

Location hidden

#17190 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess so...what's your excuse?
Hardly.

Protecting family and marriage, confronting denial.

I suppose you will deny that...

Smile.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17191 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
Protecting family and marriage, confronting denial.
I suppose you will deny that...
Smile.
My best friend's husband left her for a man. Turns out, he was gay the whole time. Whodathunk?

They had 3 kids together and are much happier apart. He's with a long time partner and she's nearly engaged to a straight man. So it's possible for homosexuals to procreate, they just don't want to stay in those situations.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#17192 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
your right she worships at the same alter you do.
the church of the world.
Sorry, I don't worship at any altar.
You seem to constantly misunderstand the meaning of "atheism."

Patty, you obviously worship at Satan's alter, but with the words "god's altar" written on it. For you seem to think that changing something's name automatically changes its entire being and meaning.

Montreal

#17193 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
your thinking is 'back to back' you are SICK.
So I take it you're complimenting me and telling me I'm right, for as I stated in the comment you replied to, you get words mixed up with their antonyms.

Location hidden

#17194 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
My best friend's husband left her for a man. Turns out, he was gay the whole time. Whodathunk?
They had 3 kids together and are much happier apart. He's with a long time partner and she's nearly engaged to a straight man. So it's possible for homosexuals to procreate, they just don't want to stay in those situations.
Never said they can't procreate, they just can't do it within their orientation, hence, a defect.

You neglect one critical item.

Three children are left separated from their mother and father. Immediately their social welfare outcome is dealt a severe blow. Hardly an act to celebrate.

Montreal

#17195 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure. I lied to protect myself. Hmmm....who else here has lied to protect their identity?
Wait...
It's coming to me....
Yello......Pattieca.....United ....
The difference is that I told a couple of insignificant lies to see who is trustworthy (mostly to see whose information I can trust). Your identity has been known for a long time and you insist on pretending this sock is someone else when EVERYONE knows it's you. You must think that if you say you're not Patty enough, it will make it true.
Also, I never said I attend Patty's church when I'm town so I think your "source" is taking liberties with the information they're giving you.
Did you notice how she recently gave up on trying to capitalize the letter at the beginning of the sentence and use proper punctuation?
Every sentence now begins as usual; in lower-case.
She's slowly realizing that she isn't fooling anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min greasy creek 52,221
News Trump bans transgender people from military 12 min Lawrence Wolf 33
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 13 min Rossum 502
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 27 min Rossum 3
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 29 min Malcom 50
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 35 min Arnold 7,031
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 1 hr Theocraencyclical 29
More from around the web