So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#17112 Jan 3, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
blah.
Not arguing this with you because it's off topic. Again.
.. good thing you didn't meet with Patricia ..

.. she thinks you're a lesbian ..

.. we both know what would happen then - Uganda or The No-Tell Motel ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#17113 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>i only care that you hear me when i tell you that you are as crazy as a monkey trying to find a corner to poop in, in a round building.
.. can you tell us a little about the mental ward at Somerset Hospital ??..

.. are the walls white or blue? How many attendants? Do they really strap people down ??..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17114 Jan 3, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Just wow! And what a life!
United in faith and Pattiecake, spending hours each day rehashing Pattiecake's every trial and tribulation with each and every poster on Topix for the last several years without missing the slightest tidbit.
And United in faith, blessed with 100% perfect memory recall of all poor Patty's travails, yet unable to remember what she was told just several days' past by any current poster.
What a life indeed!
Patricia, Patricia, Patricia!
Time to get a life, woman.
since you brought it up lets talk about 'life'.
your neck of the woods.
in 2010 your old california gov Schwarzenegger signed a bill that lets schools TAKE children 12 and up off campuses for counseling sessions WITHOUT their parents approval. SB 543

then there was A.C.R 82 where the california legislature created
"de facto" ...."moral free zones".

in 2009 he signed SB 572 into action called the Harvey Milk where kindergarden CHILDREN up thru 12th grade are taught to admire the homosexual lifestyle and affirm it as normal.

then in 2007 he sign SB777 saying no one could say anything against or negitive as in 'opposing' homosexuality.

also A.B 394 where all teachers were to be INDOCTRINATED to homosexuality and materials plastered on walls for all to read and see in regards to it.(BUT NOTHING about God of course)

in 2003 the gov Davis, signed SB 71 which said CHILDREN from 5th grade up were to be told and taught that it was ok for them to have consentual sex as long as they wore condoms.

in 1999 davis signed AB 537 which allowed cross dressing.

and how has california faired since then?
they are listed as the state with the WORST economy. 53.7 billion shortfall, or 58% of it's budget.

they make the top ten list of worst states for crime.
they make the top ten list for highest rate of veneral disease.
they are NUMBER 2 for the highest rate of Aids/HIV (NY is #1)
they make the top 5 for the most natural disasters.
they make the top 5 for highest unemployment

your immoral and liberal ways, come with consequences out there.

and if you think its gonna get better, you are dining on rainbow stew.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17115 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. good thing you didn't meet with Patricia ..
.. she thinks you're a lesbian ..
.. we both know what would happen then - Uganda or The No-Tell Motel ..
If I met with Patty, I have a feeling I would have ended up like Timothy Treadwell. lol

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17116 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like your psycho buddy boots.
you think talking about hell is a 'threat'?
do you think any human has the power to 'threaten' anyone with hell?
LOL
and FYI, God doesn't make threats either.
it is what it is.
Who was talking about boots? You're "obcessed".

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17117 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I want to be responsible for her going into the mental ward for good.
LOL you give yourself far to much credit power plh.
you have nothing to worry about, because the determining factor of someones mental health is not measured by other people who ARE mental themselves.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17118 Jan 3, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia, when (if) the time comes that you say something relevant to the topic at hand I will be very happy to contribute, as I have in the past and still do, occasionally. Having learned, however, that a "discussion" with you is an impossibility, I have opted instead to utilize threads where you spew your idiocy (which, essentially, would be any thread on which you would post), as a playground.
And I enjoy having you tell me (and others), frequently, that you
will not respond to us anymore unless we address you as you wish and unless we address you in the manner you wish.
Sorry Patricia, no will do. I do not do special requests for such as you.
And BTW, when I'm on Topix, I DO keep my mouth shut. It is my fingers that move, not my lips.
what good are your moving fingers if there is no FORETHOUGHT behind the action?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17119 Jan 3, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How long are you going to keep remembering to refer to Pattiecake58 as if she is another person before you just get back to responding directly for her instead of on behalf of her? You have slipped up a few times and responded directly as Patty, but I have noted that usually you do slip in the word Pattiecake58.
Perhaps you are convincing yourself you are not Patty, Patty, but no one else believes that, and it would be wrong to believe it because it is not true.
better yet how long are you gonna keep up this OBCESSIVE behavior of yours always talking about her?

you are the one who can't let go and move on.

the least you can do is get your meds increased if you are gonna stay on here and torment everyone.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17120 Jan 3, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
1. it's not demonic, get a grip, it's a mick take
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute....or is it the openness (boasting) you have an issue with?
2. agreed
nice quote...& yeah it's true.....but you won't find such things simply becuz of someone being LGBT....or becuz someone doesn't believe in your religion & takes the mick out of it
you seriously demented person.

Mary Magdalene was SORRY for her past, she fell on her face in tears seeking the forgivness of Christ, and He told her to go and sin no more, and she was CHANGED and made NEW by His forgiving grace.
you can't compair Mary Magdalene to Lilith.
thats as different as light and darkness. Lilith is a person who is proud of being a 'w'. by her own admission.
and that is wickedness.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17121 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The issue with UIF is that she barks her case at people, all the while, not being a source of truth or credibility. The woman is a die-hard Democrat who doesn't give a crap about the topic at hand. She simply likes to argue for the drama.
Are you two in the same drama club?
now how on earth do you KNOW pattycake is a democrat? oh thats right your basement buddy told you that. and furthermore, what does someones political affilation have to do with the issue of this thread? NOTHING, you just want to spew off more gossip on a personal attack.

you don't know how anyone votes.... so heres a thought, worry about how you are going to explain your WORK of promoting sexual immorality while here on earth, to God when you meet Him.

do they have a seperate pew in your church for those who dismiss biblical teaching as unimportant?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17122 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. speaking of 'psycho buddies,' how do you know so much about what the Somerset Hospital charges for services or who they turn away ??..
.. have mental ward fees increased much in the past 20 years ??..
because i know someone who works there.
and because pattys mom was in that hosp on many occassions for her heart.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17123 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. nah, am back from Vegas ..
.. had a few lap dances, did a little gaming, went to a few shows, found a sweet, young body buddy ..
.. considering breast augmentation ..
.. there you sit with massive mammilla. Why is god so unfair ??..
.. what does "b" stand for? Beautiful? Brilliant? Yes, yes and yes - I am !! Thanks ..
I know who you are now.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17124 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure. I lied to protect myself. Hmmm....who else here has lied to protect their identity?
Wait...
It's coming to me....
Yello......Pattieca.....United ....
The difference is that I told a couple of insignificant lies to see who is trustworthy (mostly to see whose information I can trust). Your identity has been known for a long time and you insist on pretending this sock is someone else when EVERYONE knows it's you. You must think that if you say you're not Patty enough, it will make it true.
Also, I never said I attend Patty's church when I'm town so I think your "source" is taking liberties with the information they're giving you.
oh my goodness, what is an "INSIGNIFICANT LIE"?

i was under the understanding that a lie is a lie.
and no one on topix told me that.
the one who told me that was via phone, connected to YOUR source.

i find that FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY......... because my ID is not known.

and if it were opened i GARENTEE YOU it would be a shocker for you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17125 Jan 3, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only true if you know what is in their hearts, Patty. I thought that was god's job?
by your fruits you shall be known.

and the reason for that is so that we can't be deceived by people who PRETEND while deceiving.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17126 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. You attribute MUCH more gossip to me than I'm actually responsible for. Even HL posted to you about it and claimed most of them for herself, but you *still* insist that I said that stuff. It seems that YOU have conveniently forgotten A LOT of things that have been said on this forum. You have a selective memory.
<quoted text>
Waaaait a minute. Are you spreading gossip about our basement buddy? Yeah, she told me that Patty's mom is the one spreading that crap. That's why I said that Patty's mom is as crazy as Patty. Maybe you should ask Patty's mom if the basement buddy slept with *her* husband? That would make Patty's dad a NAUGHTY boy.
<quoted text>
I'm getting tired of repeating what I say just because you CAN'T COMPREHEND. I didn't say there were only 2 reasons to go to the ER. I said there were 2 main reasons why people go to the ER FOR NON-EMERGENCY reasons.
You are a vampire. You suck the life and energy out of anyone who comes across you.
hahhahahahaha oOoooooooh nooooo.
pattys mom isn't spreading anything
your basement buddy said it to A LOT of folks over the years who all attest to it.

pattys mom is not the crazy one.

pattys mom KNOWS her husband wouldn't have wiped his backside on your basement buddy.

He was an honorable man.
one who would of advised his family to 'cut ties' with such filth.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17127 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. You attribute MUCH more gossip to me than I'm actually responsible for. Even HL posted to you about it and claimed most of them for herself, but you *still* insist that I said that stuff. It seems that YOU have conveniently forgotten A LOT of things that have been said on this forum. You have a selective memory.
<quoted text>
Waaaait a minute. Are you spreading gossip about our basement buddy? Yeah, she told me that Patty's mom is the one spreading that crap. That's why I said that Patty's mom is as crazy as Patty. Maybe you should ask Patty's mom if the basement buddy slept with *her* husband? That would make Patty's dad a NAUGHTY boy.
<quoted text>
I'm getting tired of repeating what I say just because you CAN'T COMPREHEND. I didn't say there were only 2 reasons to go to the ER. I said there were 2 main reasons why people go to the ER FOR NON-EMERGENCY reasons.
You are a vampire. You suck the life and energy out of anyone who comes across you.
the point still remains that YOU are not the deciding factor of what consititutes as an emergency for someone seeking medical attention.

you don't decide that... thats why ER's don't usually turn anyone way unless they can't pay and they know they can't collect, and even then in most cases they still see the patient.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17128 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
And Patty spelled it MOWron. The similarities are endless.
really? you think MOWron and MOEron are similar?
mow is not the same as MOE.

and you and HL spread the same vile gossip in a Similar manner.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17129 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are now.
HL is your fantasy woman?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17130 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
by your fruits you shall be known.
and the reason for that is so that we can't be deceived by people who PRETEND while deceiving.
Topix needs an irony icon.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17131 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. given you opportunity, you would. It's your nature ..
.. as an emotional vampire, you enjoy sucking people dry ..
.. your mom should be told you still spend 4-5 hours daily on Topix. She'd beat the living crap out of you, so, you keep your secret fantasy life a deep, dark secret ..
.. kinda like your lesbianism ..
go ahead 'b' you tried that before and you see where that got you.
people who 'tattletale' on adults are apt to get told off.

and don't you think you are alittle OLD to be believing in vampires?

why are you pretending to be a someone you are not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 2 min Rose_NoHo 160
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Rose_NoHo 5,589
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min Jonah1 25,305
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 23 min June VanDerMark 13,385
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 61,389
News United Airlines bars gay man from taking a oees... 1 hr Wondering 19
News Madison bans discrimination against atheists, n... (May '15) 1 hr bestie 83
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr ReplaceGOP 48,057
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Richie 69,522
More from around the web