So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#17071 Jan 2, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I want to be responsible for her going into the mental ward for good.
But that's where she belongs, according to what I gather from her posts here.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17072 Jan 3, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>aaawh thanks... i am a practicing satanist...
here let me pray for you
Dear Master .. Satan
Please take the life of this christard durning 2013 and confine her soul in hell until I can be with you to torment her..
In Your name I pray it be done
Hail.. Satan
Hail... Satan
See look i'm spiritual too Ain't freedom of religion great
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
happy new year, sweetie... is everything fine with you now?
You needed to ask?

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17073 Jan 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you release this info some day, I can't wait to see Patty stumble.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I want to be responsible for her going into the mental ward for good.
Here is a snipet of reality on this thread.

Nothing speaks louder of who is a troll and who is sick than this exchange. and the previous one I noted.

Well maybe not 'nothing'... The fact that gays would rather desecrate unprovable faith than respond to scientific facts says tons about a whole other issue; denial.

Don't you feel proud about your cause?

Sad.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#17074 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nothing speaks louder of who is a troll and who is sick than this exchange. and the previous one I noted.
Well maybe not 'nothing'... The fact that gays would rather desecrate unprovable faith than respond to scientific facts says tons about a whole other issue; denial.
Sad.
What "scientific" facts? LMFAO.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17075 Jan 3, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I am familiar with the way Lilith posts......a stern reply, sure....was actually remarking on the irony of your post exclaiming how ppl resort to personal insults when they're unable to validate an argument (or words to that effect) which you followed by personally insulting Lilith
vulgar, distasteful, horrible,...okay sure you as a Christian would find them so....but demonic & intentional evil....really?.....a non-Christian calls BS & you call demonic & evil.......you give the appearance in your posts of being a strong believer...is your faith not as strong you feel threatened by anti Christian insults? No disrespect to you but aren't the words demonic & evil too weighty?
i only have 2 points to your post.

1. calling oneself 'satan's W' IS DEMONIC
boasting about being a prostitute (as she has) IS evil.

2. Your defense of her behavior on here, says much about you.

i am NEVER threatened by such. We are taught that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of darkness.(Ephesians 6:12)

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17076 Jan 3, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame it on your god, but it's YOUR fantasy. That's why Satan loves you so much. He's got you by the tits.
and it is vulgar posts such as that one, that gives you atheists such a BAD name.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17077 Jan 3, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. So shut your pie hole when you feel the urge to nag others about the topic of the thread, Patricia.
nag others about the topic of the thread? thats funny.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17078 Jan 3, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
how odd...I thought your religion stated that hell was for those who had not accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
Seems like you're expanding the meaning of hell without consulting god.
Doesn't that get you sent to...hell?
that is exactly right, you go to hell because of rejecting God's gift of salvation in Christ. And those are the very people who outwardly fight, and bash Christians with an ANTI-God agenda.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17079 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You're just sour that your "source" got incorrect information. I protected my butt. You, of all people, should appreciate the intelligence in doing so.
Go sit Indian-style on your bed and pout about it.
if my source got incorrect information from you, thats just another way of saying 'YOU' lied.
of course i appreciate you not revealing anything personal about yourself, you shouldn't. but by the same token you shouldn't be ragging on someone else for not being truthful either.

I don't pout, I pray.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17080 Jan 3, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told her that I'm looking forward to hell, but she keeps threatening me with it anyway. She may as well threaten me with Disneyland.
you sound like your psycho buddy boots.
you think talking about hell is a 'threat'?

do you think any human has the power to 'threaten' anyone with hell?
LOL

and FYI, God doesn't make threats either.
it is what it is.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17081 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I have never accused Patty of sponging off or being a threat to her mother. I misunderstood source information about incest. I now have the more accurate information about her daddy situation but will be nice and not share it on the forum. I didn't say she was a drug addict. I said that there are two situations that often take people to the ER for non-emergency reasons.
Murder is a bit more serious than an extra-marital affair. Why, do you have something to confess?
You have convienently forgotten all those things you said.

and you have no 'information' on her father who has been deceased now for over 25 years.
you have gossip coming from a source who bragged about having sex with all of her brother in laws.
how credible do you think all that 'GOSSIP' you get is? NO ONE can be that stupid.
unless they are starved for entertainment.

and for you to say there are only 2 reasons or situations that take someone to the ER is making you look like a person with NO knowledge about hospitals at all.
people go to the ER for all kinds of reasons,
cuts, broken bones, accidents, flu, respitory problems, migranes, kidney stones, back problems, vision problems, pain of all kinds.
so do not sit here and say there are only situations that take people to the ER.
thats just embarrassing.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17082 Jan 3, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if it was before your arrival, but I frequently rebuked Patricia in the Marriage thread for speaking ill of someone who was deceased (Golem). Golem was Jewish by birth and faith, could read Torah in the original Hebrew and was also a rabbinical student (a late life decision), yet Patricia thought herself more knowledgeable about Judaism, the interpretation of Hebrew scripture as well as its translation into English than Golem because she's studied with "bible scholars". She even called him a "lousy Jew" in one post. Just one more reason for my contempt for her.
I spoke the truth.
Golem was a jew, yes.
but that didn't secure his salvation anymore than someone who calls themself a christian and never accepted Christ and lived a life of sin.

Golem was a homosexual, and promoted it as right, INSPITE of what the bible says about it.

TRUTH IS TRUTH.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17083 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are bat shit crazy ..
1. sponging off her mother
ME
2. being a threat to her mother
BOOOOTS
3. incest
YOUR LOONY, PARANOID, OCD MIND
4. being in a mental hosp
ME
5. having an affair with a married man
ME
.. except for #2, nobody accused you of anything. You were asked if the rumors were true ..
.. as you indicated in a prior post, one should always go to the source. That's exactly what we did, per your request ..
.. you're so dense the light probably bends around you ..
well hello 'b' i see you are back from Ohio.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17084 Jan 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are bat shit crazy ..
1. sponging off her mother
ME
2. being a threat to her mother
BOOOOTS
3. incest
YOUR LOONY, PARANOID, OCD MIND
4. being in a mental hosp
ME
5. having an affair with a married man
ME
.. except for #2, nobody accused you of anything. You were asked if the rumors were true ..
.. as you indicated in a prior post, one should always go to the source. That's exactly what we did, per your request ..
.. you're so dense the light probably bends around you ..
somehow i believe you are the source.
but regardless, the information you say you retreived from a source, came directly from hell.

your source is as flawed and as damaged as you are.

one thing about Gossip and those who spread it, they are like a day old turd, the stink soon passes..........
as they desenagrate into nothingness.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17085 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i only have 2 points to your post.
1. calling oneself 'satan's W' IS DEMONIC
boasting about being a prostitute (as she has) IS evil.
2. Your defense of her behavior on here, says much about you.
i am NEVER threatened by such. We are taught that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of darkness.(Ephesians 6:12)
1. it's not demonic, get a grip, it's a mick take
Mary Magdalene was a prostitute....or is it the openness (boasting) you have an issue with?
2. agreed

nice quote...& yeah it's true.....but you won't find such things simply becuz of someone being LGBT....or becuz someone doesn't believe in your religion & takes the mick out of it

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17086 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sad.
The issue with UIF is that she barks her case at people, all the while, not being a source of truth or credibility. The woman is a die-hard Democrat who doesn't give a crap about the topic at hand. She simply likes to argue for the drama.

Are you two in the same drama club?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17087 Jan 3, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "godhead"didn't mean Trinity, you lying c*nt. I said Godhead was NOT the word Trinity, therefore the word Trinity doesn't appear in the Christian new testament. Just like your erroneous contention that because the word "Noahide" doesn't appear in Hebrew scripture it doesn't exist as a concept.
<quoted text>
I gave you the ENTIRE content of 1 John 5:7-8 in the NIV and NASB translations, Patricia. That's the point: your KJV ADDED words that never existed in the Greek manuscripts prior to the 13th Century. That's just one of many reasons your KJV is such a piss poor English translation.
<quoted text>
There's no need for me or anyone else to try to "deceive" you, Patricia. You deceive yourself with your faulty biblical education and almost total lack of knowledge of the history of the Christian religion and the canonization and translation of the Christian new testament.
And since I've never disclosed my age, you're just trying to usurp God's power of omniscience once again (and failing miserably as usual). Blasphemer!
You could study the bible another 1000 years, Patricia, and it would be just as much wasted effort as your entire life has been with regards to education.
hahahaha..... the word cancer doesn't appear in the bible either, but God covered it in the word DISEASES.
the word Trinity doesn't have to appear in order for the Apostles to explain to you that there are THREE in heaven who testify.
the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost.
Trinity means THREE.

you can't justify your love of sin, by adding to or taking away from the bible.

thats all you do here, is make one excuse after another.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17088 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
By all means, find the post where I said that I would *definitely* go to Patty's church. Keep in mind, things like "maybe I'll see her Sunday" or "I drove by today" do not count as confirmation of plans to attend that church. You seem unusually concerned about my presence at Patty's church. Maybe you should drop it and let Patty deal with it if she's concerned.
I will not accept criticism of supposed lying from someone like YOU.
NOR did i say the word definately.
what you said was MAYBE i will.
a tease, a hint, a poke of the bear as you say.........

point is YOU said it.
and WHY you said it, is more important than you saying it.

thats like someone saying to you,
i MIGHT slap you silly.
that isn't a definiate, but it is still a threat on a deceitful level.

you said you MIGHT go to her church on topix for the purpose of
revealing personal info.
and you can't seem to stop it.

maybe you could go visit boots dr sometime.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17089 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I happen to know that's not true. However, since I can't reveal how I know that, I'll just sit here and let you continue telling yourself that she's gone.
Did it hurt when your personality split off from Patty?
LOL, i could reply in like manner but why bother.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#17090 Jan 3, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like your psycho buddy boots.
.. speaking of 'psycho buddies,' how do you know so much about what the Somerset Hospital charges for services or who they turn away ??..

.. have mental ward fees increased much in the past 20 years ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 min JODECKO 68,968
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Dunk 38,809
News Gay group puts heat on Sizzla*Aug. 27, 2016, 11... 15 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
JADE JeRKING AND LuRKING 19 min Skippy 4
News Not 'old white guys' - Shriners to ride in Calg... 20 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 20 min Rose_NoHo 81
The Jade POS Thread 22 min Skippy 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 43 min Frankie Rizzo 16,009
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 26
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr June VanDerMark 11,315
More from around the web