So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 17, 2012, lezgetreal.com story titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#17043 Jan 2, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
From my understanding (and what I've been learning in nursing school), drug seekers go to the ER all the time. Pain is something that only the patient can judge and medical professionals are *required* to treat it.
Also, people who don't have health insurance go to the ER instead of a regular doctor because an ER can't deny them for not having health insurance but a doctor can.
I'd say that one of these situations was probably the case for Patty, probably the second. But that's just *opinion*/gossip. Naughty me.
Ah, so Patricia is essentially a leech?

Montreal

#17044 Jan 2, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I've asked Patricia to clarify which meaning of "looser" she had in mind when referring to me as it wasn't clear from the context of her post.:D
Maybe she's just admitting you're cooler than her.

Montreal

#17045 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the word of God is not an opinion.
The scriptures are not an opinion but the laws of God.
and if God says something is wrong, then it is.
its a settled matter.
and only hell bound people who hate God ignor moral instruction.
does that satisfy your question?
Again, it's all your opinion. Your god doesn't exist, and so it can't say something is wrong with any credibility.

You lack credibility, and so it is your uneducated opinion.

Montreal

#17046 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't trust anything except what satan whispers in your ear.
you listen to men and thats why you are always wrong.
you think a magical fairy could create the universe or sustain your life?
you are most foolish.
...and animals have back-to-back sex...and "sue Indians" is proper spelling...and it isn't a swear word if YOU misspell it on purpose, but it is if others do the same thing...

We all know that you're "right" and we're all "wrong."
You like to reverse the meanings of words, and so the above are antonyms of the actual words you mean to use.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17047 Jan 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so Patricia is essentially a leech?
Now, Lacez...I never made the claim that she was a leech. I simply said that it is common for people to go to the ER for non-emergency reasons if they are drug-seekers or don't have health insurance.

Montreal

#17049 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI child, the ER in my town is filled up with people RIGHT NOW who have the flu, hooping cough, and viruses.
they even tell people on their doctors answering machine if you experience a high fever or a number of other flu like symptoms to GO TO THE ER.
especially children and older people
you really should stop embarrassing yourself.
how stupid you sound.
Really, I'm the stupid one?
What's a "hooping cough" then? People who cough when they jump through hoops in the circus, or see others jump through hoops?

Flu-like symptoms are not simple coughs or single symptoms like migraines. Besides, we weren't talking about flu-season. We were talking about how you went to the ER for a little bit of eye pain instead of the proper doctor. Just out for drugs then?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17050 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wee man,
The Bible, like other ancient books has been translated many times. The manuscripts used have not changed. Instead, more ancient manuscripts, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, have become available AND validated previous manuscripts.
You are a child of your Father of lies.
Go back in your pit.
Smirk.
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
All 'translated' by men with the intent of population control. funny for a bigot that cries 'ad hominem attacks' you sure seem to do a lot of them. Oh I forgot, all in the name of defending 'straight' marriage from the master of bigoted twirl.
1. Who would translate the manuscripts if humans didn't? This should be good...

2. You call me a bigot and then judge thousands of scholars over hundreds of years as ALL having the motive of 'population control'...

I'll let our words speak for themselves.

3. There is only marriage. The cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior.

This is the power of reality. It stands on it's own, even through an old jack ass like me, with marginal education, on the verge of senility AND a monster mutation kicking your fat ass post after post. Simple common sense.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17051 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wee man,
The Bible, like other ancient books has been translated many times. The manuscripts used have not changed. Instead, more ancient manuscripts, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, have become available AND validated previous manuscripts.
You are a child of your Father of lies.
Go back in your pit.
Smirk.
Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Buybull is an anthology, assembled by the Catholic church. What about all the books that didn't make the final cut?
Copies of folklore are still folklore.
You show your ignorant bigotry again. Even when I prove your idiocy in the post you answer!

1. The manuscripts used to translate the 1611 King James Bible are still available. Even more ancient ones have been found, like the Dead Sea Scrolls. They only validate the first manuscripts.

2. Many translations have been made apart from the Catholic Church. It is pure ignorant bigotry to say what you did.

3. If you want to know the reason thousands of religious writings were not included, the information is available for anyone to see. Look it up in books or on-line.

What you expose is someone who hears a gay twirl talking point and repeats it without applying your own thought to it. Immature and foolish. Grow up.

Bazinga!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#17052 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Now, Lacez...I never made the claim that she was a leech.
.. I'll make it for you. Patricia is a leech ..

Montreal

#17053 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
heres a thought, go to your local hospital where you live, stand there in the door way and see how long you can get by with turning anyone away whom YOU think isn't really sick
you MOERON.
your not a doctor.
its not your call.
You can't even spell what you're trying to call me!
And I'M the moron?

Montreal

#17054 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
do you realize what you just said?
you PLANT "false" information to see who is trustworthy?
when you lie to others how is that making you trustworthy?
instead of 'planting' false information which is lying, why not tell the truth or say nothing at all?
are you afraid if someone finds out who you are on here they will do to you what you all did to pattiecake?
What is she supposed to do? Tell everyone everything about herself just like you, Patty?

Sorry, but the majority of people don't go around telling every stranger they meet their life story.

Montreal

#17055 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
then we need to just drop it...i can't explain it any different without revealing to much.
its nothing. forget it.
Because you know it doesn't make any sense.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17056 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
again, it can't be said enough...you are an argumentive fool.
you act like a 2 yr old stomping his feet and DEMANDING that he have it his way.
so go ahead, believe i am someone else
believe there is no Son of God
believe you don't have to obey God's instruction
believe sexual immorality is ok
believe you are right to bash Christians
continue to blaspheme the Son of God
no one is going to stand in your way and make you avoid the inevitable.
I think you ENJOY arguing passing through.
because you do it so well.
I feel sorry for you, but there is nothing anyone can do to help you.... you gotta wanna help yourself first. and you don't.
Patty, why do you insist constantly on bringing belief in who you are, which everyone knows you are Patty, into the same conversation as believing in God? We have established that you are not God, Patty, and we know beyond one iota of doubt that you are the same Patty as was Yellodog and Pattecake58. You can argue that another 4 years if you wish and then you will just have 4 year s of lies to try to talk your way out of.

But in doing that, how can we possibly accept you as a sinless Christian who, because you are born again and absolved of all sin by Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, can do no evil? Lying for 4 or 8 years is extreme evil, Patty, based on Christian doctrine. All you do is try to rationalize away your own deception, and it just will not work with this crowd, because you don't have a clue how many ways you give away your true identity.

Montreal

#17057 Jan 2, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "godhead"didn't mean Trinity, you lying c*nt. I said Godhead was NOT the word Trinity, therefore the word Trinity doesn't appear in the Christian new testament. Just like your erroneous contention that because the word "Noahide" doesn't appear in Hebrew scripture it doesn't exist as a concept.
<quoted text>
I gave you the ENTIRE content of 1 John 5:7-8 in the NIV and NASB translations, Patricia. That's the point: your KJV ADDED words that never existed in the Greek manuscripts prior to the 13th Century. That's just one of many reasons your KJV is such a piss poor English translation.
<quoted text>
There's no need for me or anyone else to try to "deceive" you, Patricia. You deceive yourself with your faulty biblical education and almost total lack of knowledge of the history of the Christian religion and the canonization and translation of the Christian new testament.
And since I've never disclosed my age, you're just trying to usurp God's power of omniscience once again (and failing miserably as usual). Blasphemer!
You could study the bible another 1000 years, Patricia, and it would be just as much wasted effort as your entire life has been with regards to education.
I don't think Patty uses the KJV version, since King James was a flaming homosexual. She probably uses the new, even more horribly translated versions. You know, the ones that say completely different things from what even the KJV version has?
Mistranslated texts all over the place, and Patricia here still believes that it's always been the same exact words and meanings.

Montreal

#17058 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I happen to know that's not true. However, since I can't reveal how I know that, I'll just sit here and let you continue telling yourself that she's gone.
Did it hurt when your personality split off from Patty?
I hope you release this info some day, I can't wait to see Patty stumble.

Montreal

#17059 Jan 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I'll make it for you. Patricia is a leech ..
I concur.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17060 Jan 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Patty uses the KJV version, since King James was a flaming homosexual. She probably uses the new, even more horribly translated versions. You know, the ones that say completely different things from what even the KJV version has?
Mistranslated texts all over the place, and Patricia here still believes that it's always been the same exact words and meanings.
Actually, she almost always quotes the original or new KJV. Many Baptists seem to think the KJV is somehow an "inspired" English translation. <eye roll>

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#17061 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
everytime your icon surfaces and i see that hidious picture, it makes me shake my head and go BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ICK.
that has got to be THE UGLIEST picture and most demonic looking person i have ever seen.
aaawh thanks... i am a practicing satanist...

here let me pray for you

Dear Master .. Satan

Please take the life of this christard durning 2013 and confine her soul in hell until I can be with you to torment her..

In Your name I pray it be done

Hail.. Satan

Hail... Satan

See look i'm spiritual too Ain't freedom of religion great

Montreal

#17062 Jan 2, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, she almost always quotes the original or new KJV. Many Baptists seem to think the KJV is somehow an "inspired" English translation. <eye roll>
So she DOESN'T care that she's using a gay man's words, meaning that it obviously DOESN'T discriminate against gay people?
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

#17063 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i never talked to golem, but patticake did..........and like many other 'heatens' and colorful characters on topix, she told me all about those conversations.
not to mention the fact that passing through and others have discussed 'golem' with me.
She was amazed at a homosexual jew who called Jesus ugly names.
and passing through was one of his 'students'.
golem isn't the only poster i have heard alot about but never talked to.
Wow! Just wow! And what a life!

United in faith and Pattiecake, spending hours each day rehashing Pattiecake's every trial and tribulation with each and every poster on Topix for the last several years without missing the slightest tidbit.

And United in faith, blessed with 100% perfect memory recall of all poor Patty's travails, yet unable to remember what she was told just several days' past by any current poster.

What a life indeed!

Patricia, Patricia, Patricia!

Time to get a life, woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 3 min Elijah 2,134
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Prep-for-Dep 19,971
News Online Fundraiser For Oregon Bakery Removed Aft... 3 min NE Jade 6
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 4 min Belle Sexton 2,821
News U.S. Supreme Court may be on cusp of declaring ... 9 min Clayton 8
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 11 min Belle Sexton 163
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min Belle Sexton 59,330
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 25
Are the mods fair and balanced? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 668
More from around the web