So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17023 Jan 2, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
No, none of what you said makes ANY sense.
then we need to just drop it...i can't explain it any different without revealing to much.

its nothing. forget it.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17024 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, i am not the one on here promoting sin as if it was right.
Indeed. You're the one actually committing sin here in Topix.
United in faith wrote:
nor am i the one going to hell because of rejection to God's word.[QUOTE who="United in faith"]
Your worship of a false messiah and idol is what will send you there, Patricia.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]call me stupid all you like. But from where i am standing, hell is the place where STUPID dwells.
Thanks for admitting you dwell in hell, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17025 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't know he had died. That's nice of UIF to bring him up when he is not around to defend himself.
you mean like you trash patticake when shes not here to defend herself?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17026 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
let me assure you, the matters of right and wrong, are far more important than how one spells a word.
but for those of YOU who are more concerned with fighting, bashing, and being insultive........ that is percisely why there is a hell.
how odd...I thought your religion stated that hell was for those who had not accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.

Seems like you're expanding the meaning of hell without consulting god.

Doesn't that get you sent to...hell?

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17027 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
let me assure you, the matters of right and wrong, are far more important than how one spells a word.
but for those of YOU who are more concerned with fighting, bashing, and being insultive........ that is percisely why there is a hell.
Shake that scary chicken on a stick.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17028 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
do you realize what you just said?
you PLANT "false" information to see who is trustworthy?
when you lie to others how is that making you trustworthy?
instead of 'planting' false information which is lying, why not tell the truth or say nothing at all?
are you afraid if someone finds out who you are on here they will do to you what you all did to pattiecake?
You're just sour that your "source" got incorrect information. I protected my butt. You, of all people, should appreciate the intelligence in doing so.

Go sit Indian-style on your bed and pout about it.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17029 Jan 2, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
how odd...I thought your religion stated that hell was for those who had not accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
Seems like you're expanding the meaning of hell without consulting god.
Doesn't that get you sent to...hell?
I've already told her that I'm looking forward to hell, but she keeps threatening me with it anyway. She may as well threaten me with Disneyland.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17030 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really? well let me DELIGHT in proving you wrong.
Somerset hospital WILL turn you away if you can't pay.
they are not set up like RC is. thats a fact.
and you pay dearly for a ER visit if you have no ins.
but at the time she went to see about her vision problems, she had ins.
so you are WRONG on both counts.
lets see, so far you have accused her of
sponging off her mother
being a threat to her mother
incest
being in a mental hosp
having an affair with a married man
and now you are trying to insert she was or is a drug addict.
whats next? murder plh?
and you want to plead to me that you are a nice person...PAAALEASE
you are mean as a rattlesnake
and you lie lie lie.
none of those things are true and you should be ASHAMED of yourself.
I have never accused Patty of sponging off or being a threat to her mother. I misunderstood source information about incest. I now have the more accurate information about her daddy situation but will be nice and not share it on the forum. I didn't say she was a drug addict. I said that there are two situations that often take people to the ER for non-emergency reasons.

Murder is a bit more serious than an extra-marital affair. Why, do you have something to confess?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17031 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't know he had died. That's nice of UIF to bring him up when he is not around to defend himself.
I'm not sure if it was before your arrival, but I frequently rebuked Patricia in the Marriage thread for speaking ill of someone who was deceased (Golem). Golem was Jewish by birth and faith, could read Torah in the original Hebrew and was also a rabbinical student (a late life decision), yet Patricia thought herself more knowledgeable about Judaism, the interpretation of Hebrew scripture as well as its translation into English than Golem because she's studied with "bible scholars". She even called him a "lousy Jew" in one post. Just one more reason for my contempt for her.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#17032 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see, so far you have accused her of
sponging off her mother
being a threat to her mother
incest
being in a mental hosp
having an affair with a married man
.. you are bat shit crazy ..

1. sponging off her mother
ME
2. being a threat to her mother
BOOOOTS
3. incest
YOUR LOONY, PARANOID, OCD MIND
4. being in a mental hosp
ME
5. having an affair with a married man
ME

.. except for #2, nobody accused you of anything. You were asked if the rumors were true ..

.. as you indicated in a prior post, one should always go to the source. That's exactly what we did, per your request ..

.. you're so dense the light probably bends around you ..
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17033 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you make satan proud.
deceiver that you are.
Godhead DOES MEAN TRINITY.
I never said "godhead"didn't mean Trinity, you lying c*nt. I said Godhead was NOT the word Trinity, therefore the word Trinity doesn't appear in the Christian new testament. Just like your erroneous contention that because the word "Noahide" doesn't appear in Hebrew scripture it doesn't exist as a concept.
United in faith wrote:
you quoted the scripture AFTER 1 John 5:7 which names the THREE that bear witness IN HEAVEN.
verse 8 are what they are when they bear witness IN EARTH.
the spirit the water and the blood.
and the THREE agree in ONE.
God is a spirit....... the water is the Holy Ghost, thus baptism
and the blood is the sacrifice of Christ for salvation.
verse 7 tells you the THREE who bear WITTNESS in heaven are the Father, the WORD,(Christ) and the holy Ghost.
I gave you the ENTIRE content of 1 John 5:7-8 in the NIV and NASB translations, Patricia. That's the point: your KJV ADDED words that never existed in the Greek manuscripts prior to the 13th Century. That's just one of many reasons your KJV is such a piss poor English translation.
United in faith wrote:
you can't deceive someone who has studied the scriptures for more years than you have been on this earth.
There's no need for me or anyone else to try to "deceive" you, Patricia. You deceive yourself with your faulty biblical education and almost total lack of knowledge of the history of the Christian religion and the canonization and translation of the Christian new testament.

And since I've never disclosed my age, you're just trying to usurp God's power of omniscience once again (and failing miserably as usual). Blasphemer!

You could study the bible another 1000 years, Patricia, and it would be just as much wasted effort as your entire life has been with regards to education.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17034 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAA you have GOT to be kidding.
why ...WHY would patticake fear you? she doesn't even know you.
and unless you were going to do something stupid, why would someone tell you she skipped church for fear of you showing up.
i don't believe that anymore than a man in the moon plh.
NO ONE would tell you such a ludicrous thing as that.
you tell so many lies on here you can't keep your story straight.
YOU DID tell other posters you planned to go there while in town.
and you said it to me on here to.
and the person i talk to was under the impression you went there when in town.
how the hooey would i know? i don't know you, nor do i want to.
you wouldn't have any knowledge of whether or not she attended church or not. people don't go around reporting someone 'skipped' church for fear of you being there. and if they did, that sure wouldn't paint you in a very good light.
By all means, find the post where I said that I would *definitely* go to Patty's church. Keep in mind, things like "maybe I'll see her Sunday" or "I drove by today" do not count as confirmation of plans to attend that church. You seem unusually concerned about my presence at Patty's church. Maybe you should drop it and let Patty deal with it if she's concerned.

I will not accept criticism of supposed lying from someone like YOU.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17035 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
then we need to just drop it...i can't explain it any different without revealing to much.
its nothing. forget it.
Deal.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17036 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to know that's not true. However, since I can't reveal how I know that, I'll just sit here and let you continue telling yourself that she's gone.

Did it hurt when your personality split off from Patty?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17037 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and the hebrew scriptures DO foretell of a SAVIOR passing through
if there was to be no savior, then what you are saying here is that man is equal to God and doesn't need to be forgiven or redeemed from his or her sin nature.
No, that's NOT what I've said at all, Patricia. You're merely dutifully regurgitating the perversions of Hebrew scripture you've learned by rote.
United in faith wrote:
what you are saying is that your sins are pleasing in the sight of a holy and righteous God. and most of all, you are telling me that sinners and wicked people will be in heaven.
I've not said that either, Patricia. Or I wouldn't have explained ad nauseam to you how Jews atone for sin in the absence of the Temple in which to make ritual sacrifices.
United in faith wrote:
and that there is no hell.
The concept of hell as a place of eternal torment and punishment where God sends wicked people is a Christian fabrication, Patricia. It has no basis in Jewish belief.
United in faith wrote:
man you are as wrong as wrong could ever be.
the OT prophets describe a savior of the world, and detail that he will be smitten, pierced and take the worlds sins upon himself.
Again, those are just Christian perversions and misinterpretations of Hebrew scripture. Jews don't believe that at all.
United in faith wrote:
if there were no savior to make it right, then we don't need a God
Christians only need a "savior" because they invented the concept of original sin and deemed humans unworthy of salvation as a result. Original sin is not a Jewish belief either, Patricia.

For all your claims of being a student of the bible, how is it you know nothing about the actual beliefs of the people whose scripture you stole and perverted to fabricate your religion?
United in faith wrote:
everyone can live like hell and never worry about judgement or eternal life.
Actually, that's Christian belief. Because you don't assume any responsibility for the sins you commit but rather expect someone else to magically atone for them simply because you utter the words "I accept jesus as my personal savior" once in your life. AS you demonstrate in Topix on a daily basis, you commit the same sins over and over and still think your place in heaven is secure.
United in faith wrote:
i think you have been spoon fed false doctrines and in order for you to co-habitate with sin, you tell yourself there is "a" god, but no requirement or instruction to restrick your worldly deeds.
Actually, that better describes YOUR beliefs than mine, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
you are wrong.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17038 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't referred to you as "Pattiecake" since you stopped using the Pattiecake58 ID, Patricia. You've not gone anywhere and, and even if you did finally leave Topix, neither are you dead.

Daytona Beach, FL

#17039 Jan 2, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if it was before your arrival, but I frequently rebuked Patricia in the Marriage thread for speaking ill of someone who was deceased (Golem). Golem was Jewish by birth and faith, could read Torah in the original Hebrew and was also a rabbinical student (a late life decision), yet Patricia thought herself more knowledgeable about Judaism, the interpretation of Hebrew scripture as well as its translation into English than Golem because she's studied with "bible scholars". She even called him a "lousy Jew" in one post. Just one more reason for my contempt for her.
That sounds like our girl. lol
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17040 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, sorry, just noticed you made that reply to PLH and not me. Oh well, my response is still applicable to PLH as well.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#17041 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Let her do what she wants. It makes her feel good when she thinks she's tracking me down. She doesn't have anything else exciting in her life, so let her have this moment.
Oo ooo...it's Wednesday. I'll see her at church tonight! lol
Considering how nice and accepting you are, I doubt you go to the same church.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#17042 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and the hebrew scriptures DO foretell of a SAVIOR passing through
No they don't. Do you think you can get away with making shit up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 5,761
News Ireland same-sex marriage 15 min Le Jimbo 412
Why Do NE Jade Love Two Dine on Explosive Diarrhea 21 min Fecally Curious1 1
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 26 min Wondering 365
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 32 min Frankie Rizzo 2,575
Does NE Jade Spit or Swallow? 40 min Lex 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 41 min Land O 10001 Lakes 59,821
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lides 21,849
More from around the web