So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17010 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, i am not the one on here promoting sin as if it was right.
nor am i the one going to hell because of rejection to God's word.
call me stupid all you like. But from where i am standing, hell is the place where STUPID dwells.
I'm pretty sure your trailer park is the place where stupid dwells...
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17011 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is a simple question, and since i have ASK you multiple times nicely and sternly not to call me someone i am NOT, and you refuse then you can ..........forget any cooperation on this end.
It's no skin off my back whether you answer questions or not, Patricia. Likely as not, the answer would be a lie anyway.
United in faith wrote:
you don't deserve to have your questions answered since you intend to continue being a disrespectful butt.
Just as you don't deserve to be treated civilly, Patricia. Thanks for understanding; can I assume you'll stop whining about it now?
United in faith wrote:
you start addressing me for who I AM or don't expect any question answering from me.
I do address you for who and what you are, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
and FYI that question has been answered sufficently already.
In your pig's eye. But as aI never expected a truthful answer from you, I'm certainly not disappointed.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17012 Jan 2, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bible doesn't appear to have gotten you any further than having moved back in with (and living off) your mother, Patricia.
you know rocco/passing through, your bashing old people and mouthing off about things which you have no knowledge of is OLD, boring, and non productive.
if you can't say something relevant to the issue here, why not just keep your mouth shut. Why the need to insult and ridicule people you never met? does it feed some sort of sick twisted need to bash people who won't wallow in the mud of sin with you?

grow up.
you are on a discussion board, not a playground.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#17013 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you make satan proud.
deceiver that you are.
Godhead DOES MEAN TRINITY.
you quoted the scripture AFTER 1 John 5:7 which names the THREE that bear witness IN HEAVEN.
verse 8 are what they are when they bear witness IN EARTH.
the spirit the water and the blood.
and the THREE agree in ONE.
God is a spirit....... the water is the Holy Ghost, thus baptism
and the blood is the sacrifice of Christ for salvation.
verse 7 tells you the THREE who bear WITTNESS in heaven are the Father, the WORD,(Christ) and the holy Ghost.
you can't deceive someone who has studied the scriptures for more years than you have been on this earth.
You are mentally ill.

Location hidden

#17014 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI child, the ER in my town is filled up with people RIGHT NOW who have the flu, hooping cough, and viruses.
they even tell people on their doctors answering machine if you experience a high fever or a number of other flu like symptoms to GO TO THE ER.
especially children and older people
you really should stop embarrassing yourself.
how stupid you sound.
Does hooping cough prevent them from making spectacular dunks?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17015 Jan 2, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the Hebrew word "mashiach" that is generally translated into English as "messiah" actually means "the anointed one", not "savior". The Hebrew concept of the messiah is not about salvation in the manner of Christian belief, Patricia.
<quoted text>
The "servant" referred to in Isaiah is the nation of Israel as a whole, Patricia. It even says so in Isaiah 49:3 but you don't understand that since you take verses out of context:
Isaiah 49:3
"He said to me,“You are my servant,
Israel, in whom I will display my splendor.”
<quoted text>
Not to your perversion and apostasy, Patricia.
and the hebrew scriptures DO foretell of a SAVIOR passing through
if there was to be no savior, then what you are saying here is that man is equal to God and doesn't need to be forgiven or redeemed from his or her sin nature.
what you are saying is that your sins are pleasing in the sight of a holy and righteous God. and most of all, you are telling me that sinners and wicked people will be in heaven.
and that there is no hell.

man you are as wrong as wrong could ever be.

the OT prophets describe a savior of the world, and detail that he will be smitten, pierced and take the worlds sins upon himself.

if there were no savior to make it right, then we don't need a God
everyone can live like hell and never worry about judgement or eternal life.

i think you have been spoon fed false doctrines and in order for you to co-habitate with sin, you tell yourself there is "a" god, but no requirement or instruction to restrick your worldly deeds.

you are wrong.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17016 Jan 2, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
From my understanding (and what I've been learning in nursing school), drug seekers go to the ER all the time. Pain is something that only the patient can judge and medical professionals are *required* to treat it.
Also, people who don't have health insurance go to the ER instead of a regular doctor because an ER can't deny them for not having health insurance but a doctor can.
I'd say that one of these situations was probably the case for Patty, probably the second. But that's just *opinion*/gossip. Naughty me.
really? well let me DELIGHT in proving you wrong.
Somerset hospital WILL turn you away if you can't pay.
they are not set up like RC is. thats a fact.
and you pay dearly for a ER visit if you have no ins.
but at the time she went to see about her vision problems, she had ins.
so you are WRONG on both counts.

lets see, so far you have accused her of
sponging off her mother
being a threat to her mother
incest
being in a mental hosp
having an affair with a married man
and now you are trying to insert she was or is a drug addict.

whats next? murder plh?

and you want to plead to me that you are a nice person...PAAALEASE
you are mean as a rattlesnake
and you lie lie lie.
none of those things are true and you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

Location hidden

#17017 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ok lets play your game.......... first of all you are making it about me......... strike one.
it is what GOD would have them to do.
I just finished reading the Lisa Miller story.
people change........ everyday, all the time.
and when God gets ahold of you, THERE IS CHANGE.
gays walk away from that lifestyle and find love and happiness in a NEW direction.
and testify to it in biographys, statistics, interviews.
so to think there is no hope for a gay person is WRONG...and not so
strike two.
It matters not how many people do something, that is not what makes something 'right' or wrong.
and we know from the scriptures that not everyone will come to the truth and knowledge of God, or find that narrow path.
so the fact the world is dark and expresses 'sin', only means that there is Good and evil as God said there was in this world.
and it only means that not everyone will choose to do the right thing.
strike three.
I win your game.
Strike One Debunked: I didn't make it about you, I asked you a question. What should 9,000,000 homosexuals do if they are, in fact, doing wrong?

Strike Two Debunked: Supressing one's homosexuality is not the same as changing one's homosexuality. Prove that these people are no longer homosexuals - when every major medical and pschological organization says very clearly that conversion therapy not only doesn't work, it is harmful.

Let's put it another way: a celibate homosexual is still a homosexual. Are they still doing wrong, Pattie?

Strike Three Debunked: What the ever lovin' hell point are you even trying to make?

Three swings for you, Pattie. Three misses.

Homosexuality has been around since the begining of time (which, believe it or not, is even more than 6,000 years!). Homosexuality is found in every race, every society, every culture, every class - everywhere. Every legitmate major medical and psychological organization in the world agrees that homosexuality is normal and that homophobia is bad.

You lose, Pattie.

Homophobia loses.

Hatred loses.

Equality wins.

Freedom wins.

Love wins.

Thanks for playing.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17018 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
better yet YOU read Lilith's post.
and if that didn't warrant a stern reply then nothing would.
you think you can blaspheme Christ to a Christian with vulgarity and NOT be rebuked for it.
and incase you are new here, every one of her posts to me in the past have been riddled with VULGAR, DISTASTEFUL, HORRIBLE language.
and insults.
so don't uphold that to me and then expect me to not rebuke what is demonic and intended evil.
yeah, I am familiar with the way Lilith posts......a stern reply, sure....was actually remarking on the irony of your post exclaiming how ppl resort to personal insults when they're unable to validate an argument (or words to that effect) which you followed by personally insulting Lilith
vulgar, distasteful, horrible,...okay sure you as a Christian would find them so....but demonic & intentional evil....really?.....a non-Christian calls BS & you call demonic & evil.......you give the appearance in your posts of being a strong believer...is your faith not as strong you feel threatened by anti Christian insults? No disrespect to you but aren't the words demonic & evil too weighty?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17019 Jan 2, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Every literate person understood it perfectly. Bronkitis..... LOLOLOL
let me assure you, the matters of right and wrong, are far more important than how one spells a word.

but for those of YOU who are more concerned with fighting, bashing, and being insultive........ that is percisely why there is a hell.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17020 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no, MY solution is to let God deal with it. Because His plan for the wicked is far more serving.
Blame it on your god, but it's YOUR fantasy. That's why Satan loves you so much. He's got you by the tits.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17021 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
First, YOU were the one who asked if I attend Patty's church because you had a "source" tell you I do.
Second, I'm not ashamed of my church and I'm not falling for your attempt to manipulate me into telling you PRIVATE information about myself. If Patty's church believes in following the laws of the OT, that should tell you I don't attend there and you shouldn't need to ask.
Third, a local told me Patty skipped church last Sunday (presumably, for fear I would be there to see her). I was not there and never told you I was. Again, comprehension is not your strong suit.
HAHAHAHAHAA you have GOT to be kidding.
why ...WHY would patticake fear you? she doesn't even know you.
and unless you were going to do something stupid, why would someone tell you she skipped church for fear of you showing up.
i don't believe that anymore than a man in the moon plh.
NO ONE would tell you such a ludicrous thing as that.

you tell so many lies on here you can't keep your story straight.
YOU DID tell other posters you planned to go there while in town.
and you said it to me on here to.

and the person i talk to was under the impression you went there when in town.
how the hooey would i know? i don't know you, nor do i want to.

you wouldn't have any knowledge of whether or not she attended church or not. people don't go around reporting someone 'skipped' church for fear of you being there. and if they did, that sure wouldn't paint you in a very good light.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17022 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
likewise if you don't fear anything why are YOU posting? we all know why you are posting TO BASH CHRISTIANS.
to trash Christ.
don't you worry why i am here.
Indeed. So shut your pie hole when you feel the urge to nag others about the topic of the thread, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17023 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
No, none of what you said makes ANY sense.
then we need to just drop it...i can't explain it any different without revealing to much.

its nothing. forget it.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#17024 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, i am not the one on here promoting sin as if it was right.
Indeed. You're the one actually committing sin here in Topix.
United in faith wrote:
nor am i the one going to hell because of rejection to God's word.[QUOTE who="United in faith"]
Your worship of a false messiah and idol is what will send you there, Patricia.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]call me stupid all you like. But from where i am standing, hell is the place where STUPID dwells.
Thanks for admitting you dwell in hell, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#17025 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't know he had died. That's nice of UIF to bring him up when he is not around to defend himself.
you mean like you trash patticake when shes not here to defend herself?

Location hidden

#17026 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
let me assure you, the matters of right and wrong, are far more important than how one spells a word.
but for those of YOU who are more concerned with fighting, bashing, and being insultive........ that is percisely why there is a hell.
how odd...I thought your religion stated that hell was for those who had not accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.

Seems like you're expanding the meaning of hell without consulting god.

Doesn't that get you sent to...hell?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17027 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Shake that scary chicken on a stick.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#17028 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
do you realize what you just said?
you PLANT "false" information to see who is trustworthy?
when you lie to others how is that making you trustworthy?
instead of 'planting' false information which is lying, why not tell the truth or say nothing at all?
are you afraid if someone finds out who you are on here they will do to you what you all did to pattiecake?
You're just sour that your "source" got incorrect information. I protected my butt. You, of all people, should appreciate the intelligence in doing so.

Go sit Indian-style on your bed and pout about it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17029 Jan 2, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
how odd...I thought your religion stated that hell was for those who had not accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
Seems like you're expanding the meaning of hell without consulting god.
Doesn't that get you sent to...hell?
I've already told her that I'm looking forward to hell, but she keeps threatening me with it anyway. She may as well threaten me with Disneyland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 53,778
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min cpeter1313 8,479
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 16 min truth 16
News Trump bans transgender people from military 19 min old_moose 355
News Trump's Chief Scientist Pick Once Compared Gay ... 27 min Doug 6
News Justin Trudeau joined at Montreal Pride by Iris... 31 min Gertrude 10
News Movies: LGBT Film Series to be shown at three L... 35 min Gertrude 8
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 42 min Gertrude 589
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 7 hr Imprtnrd 50
More from around the web