So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
15,521 - 15,540 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the fears of anti-gay people is explicitly the topic of this thread, Patricia. If you don't fear anything, then why are you posting? Just to demonstrate your illiteracy to anyone who happens to read it?
<quoted text>
Which applies only to their on personal conduct and behavior and is irrelevant to anyone else. So by your own admission, you have nothing to say regarding the actual topic of the thread and never have. You just prefer to lie about what the topic really is.
likewise if you don't fear anything why are YOU posting? we all know why you are posting TO BASH CHRISTIANS.
to trash Christ.

don't you worry why i am here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you prove that your uneducated opinion of homosexuality is "sexual immorality"?
Oh, right, never.
What did you do when you were caught saying "back to back sex" which is not an actual term and never was?
You ignored the FACT that you were wrong.
When did you admit you were wrong with "Sue Indians"?
Again, never, because you don't deal in facts, you deal in severely idiotic and uneducated opinions.
the word of God is not an opinion.

The scriptures are not an opinion but the laws of God.

and if God says something is wrong, then it is.
its a settled matter.
and only hell bound people who hate God ignor moral instruction.

does that satisfy your question?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your cold, dark heart, Pattie - you're just so stupid...
What is he looser than?
hey, i am not the one on here promoting sin as if it was right.
nor am i the one going to hell because of rejection to God's word.

call me stupid all you like. But from where i am standing, hell is the place where STUPID dwells.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that your source is the basement buddy? Because I didn't give her ANY info that could identify me, nor did I say anything inappropriate about you. Despite what you might think, the visit was not all about you. You're not the center of the universe.
HAHAHAHAA no, but you and your buddies on topix have sure made pattiecake the CENTER of your internet world for quite a long time.

and it isn't about ME.

i never said you said anything to that source inapproprate about her.
what i said was while talking to someone who knows that source, about this situation, your icon name was mentioned as someone who visits that source and knows that source and patticake.
do you understand?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust facts, you trust a magical fairy in the sky that you've yet to prove exists.
you don't trust anything except what satan whispers in your ear.
you listen to men and thats why you are always wrong.

you think a magical fairy could create the universe or sustain your life?

you are most foolish.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well gee unlike you i don't have a crystal ball or am a mind reader.
if my spelling was the target of their mockery then it was THEIR responsibilty to convey that message clearly. Which they did not.
and again, anyone who arrogantly posts to me
"bronchitis and mirgranes... thats so funny" will be wished a sample of such to wise them up to the fact those things are NOT funny.
you do love to cheerlead for the devil and his demons.
the worse behavior someone shows me on here, the louder you cheer and clap your hands.
and then you wonder why i continually rebuke you for not knowing the difference between truth and lie.
Every literate person understood it perfectly. Bronkitis..... LOLOLOL

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
why would i check her church for you? you are the one who was ashamed to admit the church you attend.
and you are the one who made claims your church didn't observe the OT as relevant to Christians. That was YOUR words plh.
and you just posted to me a while ago, saying patty skipped church sunday, cause you were there........ my question would be which service did you attend? the first or the second one?
First, YOU were the one who asked if I attend Patty's church because you had a "source" tell you I do.
Second, I'm not ashamed of my church and I'm not falling for your attempt to manipulate me into telling you PRIVATE information about myself. If Patty's church believes in following the laws of the OT, that should tell you I don't attend there and you shouldn't need to ask.
Third, a local told me Patty skipped church last Sunday (presumably, for fear I would be there to see her). I was not there and never told you I was. Again, comprehension is not your strong suit.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
again, it can't be said enough...you are an argumentive fool.
Really? It takes two to argue, you argumentative fool.
United in faith wrote:
you act like a 2 yr old stomping his feet and DEMANDING that he have it his way.
You were the one DEMANDING I condemn something someone else posted that you disliked, Patricia. And as usual, now you're whining when others won't do what you want them to.
United in faith wrote:
so go ahead, believe i am someone else
You're the one who believes you're someone besides yourself, Patricia. Not me.
United in faith wrote:
believe there is no Son of God
And you're free to believe your perversion of Hebrew scripture, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
believe you don't have to obey God's instruction
Why do you continue to lie about me?
United in faith wrote:
believe sexual immorality is ok
I advocate equality under the law, Patricia, not your bigotry and discrimination against minorities.
United in faith wrote:
believe you are right to bash Christians
You've bashed Episcopalians, Presbyterians and Evangelical Lutherans, Patricia, by calling them apostate. Just more hypocrisy on your part.
United in faith wrote:
continue to blaspheme the Son of God
no one is going to stand in your way and make you avoid the inevitable.
I can't blaspheme something that doesn't exist, Patricia. On the other hand, your blasphemy of God by constantly claiming His powers and authority is not a good thing.
United in faith wrote:
I think you ENJOY arguing passing through.
because you do it so well.
I do enjoy correcting your lies and mistakes, Patricia; thanks for noting how well I do it.
United in faith wrote:
I feel sorry for you, but there is nothing anyone can do to help you.... you gotta wanna help yourself first. and you don't.
I'm not the mentally ill one that needs help and doesn't recognize it, Patricia. That would be YOU.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If I've heard right, wasn't Golem on here more than a year ago? Are you telling me that you've been reading topix for over a year and never posted until a couple of months ago? Considering how many posts you've already made, I find it hard to believe that you were able to read for so long and never post.
Yes, Golem died a year ago last October. Patricia continues to weave her tangled web.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm bored...let's play this one again.
Let's say (on the low side) that 3% of the population is homosexual. That is somewhere around 9,000,000 people.
Nine Million People.
If they are all doing wrong, Pattie, what would you have them do? Become celibate? Enter into loveless, sexless marriages that are doomed to failure?
Please, do tell...
ok lets play your game.......... first of all you are making it about me......... strike one.
it is what GOD would have them to do.

I just finished reading the Lisa Miller story.
people change........ everyday, all the time.
and when God gets ahold of you, THERE IS CHANGE.
gays walk away from that lifestyle and find love and happiness in a NEW direction.
and testify to it in biographys, statistics, interviews.
so to think there is no hope for a gay person is WRONG...and not so
strike two.

It matters not how many people do something, that is not what makes something 'right' or wrong.
and we know from the scriptures that not everyone will come to the truth and knowledge of God, or find that narrow path.
so the fact the world is dark and expresses 'sin', only means that there is Good and evil as God said there was in this world.
and it only means that not everyone will choose to do the right thing.

strike three.

I win your game.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let her do what she wants. It makes her feel good when she thinks she's tracking me down. She doesn't have anything else exciting in her life, so let her have this moment.
Oo ooo...it's Wednesday. I'll see her at church tonight! lol
tracking you down? you must be high.
i have NO desire to know you, if i did i would of taken you up on YOUR offer to meet with you...which "I" declined.

how could you see anyone at church here, i thought you said you were back in Flordia? oh my, you have more sides than a politican plh.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really? you think people who blaspheme God and who use filthy language are 'funny'? you think a person who calls herself satans W
is funny? man you are sick.
I find humor in many things, even you. It beats being a miserable bitch, such as yourself. Your world is black and white and you miss the subtleties that make someone like Lilith funny.

You're funny too, but in a circus freak show kind of way. Sylvia Browne on meth.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps it is because YOU use multiple ID's that you think everyone else does to.
I've acknowledged I have this unregistered ID as well as a registered one that I used to post to you prior to this unregistered one. However, I've never used both simultaneously in the same thread as you have done with your UIF, YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 ID's, Patricia. You pea sized brain just can't comprehend how everyone else sees through your ID deceptions so quickly that you just make false accusations out of frustration and stupidity.
United in faith wrote:
heres the thing ding-a-ling.......... I KNOW WHO I AM. YOU DON'T.
We all know you're a pathological liar too, Patricia. So your assertions mean very little.
United in faith wrote:
you can only protest, assume, guess, and form an OPINION out of need to be right.......... but none of those are concrete facts provable, or right.
It is provable through language analysis of your posts, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
Would you wager your very life on it? are you that positive of your needy assumptions passing through?
Why would I wager something of great value (my life) on something of no value (you)?

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
what i said was while talking to someone who knows that source, about this situation, your icon name was mentioned as someone who visits that source and knows that source and patticake.
do you understand?
No, none of what you said makes ANY sense.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Golem died a year ago last October. Patricia continues to weave her tangled web.
Oh, I didn't know he had died. That's nice of UIF to bring him up when he is not around to defend himself.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't even mention Patty in my comment, and yes, you are Patty. You can't wear new socks and expect everyone to believe you're someone else.
2. Do you even know what "ER" stands for? It stands for "Emergency Room." A headache isn't an emergency, and nor is coughing. Ever heard of the term "stop wasting everyone's time"?
3. Again, "ER" stands for "Emergency Room." Again, coughing or headaches are not emergencies. Again, you are wasting the doctor's time.
Patricia, didn't you say you were "always on topic"? You have yet to make a single on-topic comment.
Or maybe you meant you're "always on Topix."
FYI child, the ER in my town is filled up with people RIGHT NOW who have the flu, hooping cough, and viruses.
they even tell people on their doctors answering machine if you experience a high fever or a number of other flu like symptoms to GO TO THE ER.
especially children and older people

you really should stop embarrassing yourself.
how stupid you sound.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't even mention Patty in my comment, and yes, you are Patty. You can't wear new socks and expect everyone to believe you're someone else.
2. Do you even know what "ER" stands for? It stands for "Emergency Room." A headache isn't an emergency, and nor is coughing. Ever heard of the term "stop wasting everyone's time"?
3. Again, "ER" stands for "Emergency Room." Again, coughing or headaches are not emergencies. Again, you are wasting the doctor's time.
Patricia, didn't you say you were "always on topic"? You have yet to make a single on-topic comment.
Or maybe you meant you're "always on Topix."
heres a thought, go to your local hospital where you live, stand there in the door way and see how long you can get by with turning anyone away whom YOU think isn't really sick
you MOERON.

your not a doctor.
its not your call.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If I've heard right, wasn't Golem on here more than a year ago? Are you telling me that you've been reading topix for over a year and never posted until a couple of months ago? Considering how many posts you've already made, I find it hard to believe that you were able to read for so long and never post.
i never talked to golem, but patticake did..........and like many other 'heatens' and colorful characters on topix, she told me all about those conversations.
not to mention the fact that passing through and others have discussed 'golem' with me.
She was amazed at a homosexual jew who called Jesus ugly names.
and passing through was one of his 'students'.
golem isn't the only poster i have heard alot about but never talked to.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
From the begining of time, satan has TRIED to tare down the works of God and fails....... just as you are doing his bidding now by trying to distort biblical truth.
You're the one perverting Hebrew scripture, Patricia. But thanks for acknowledging you are an agent of satan.
United in faith wrote:
FYI........JESUS HAS ALREADY FULFILLED THE BIBLE. ITS DONE.
Has the Temple been rebuilt? No.

Have all Jews returned to the historical lands of Israel? No.

Has war been abolished and world peace established? No.

Have all humans acknowledged the God of Abraham? No.

So no, Jesus did not fulfill the necessary biblical prophecies and thus is not the Hebrew messiah.
United in faith wrote:
and not only were their credible and MULTIPLE eye wittnesses to that fact, there continue to be BILLIONS of souls saved by Christ through out history.
There have been billions of souls deceived by your apostasy, Patricia. that doesn't mean they're "saved" from anything.
United in faith wrote:
you can't change what God wrote passing through. and in your blindness and ignorance to yield to the world instead of to God, you MISS THE MARK.
you continue to wallow in the pigpen of mire and mud believing that man can 'save' himself.
that man is equal to God and doesn't need saving.
you are wrong and you will continue to be wrong until the day you join up with all the UNrepentant workers of iniquity before you.
Until you remove your blinders of apostasy properly read Hebrew scripture, Patricia, you'll never be nothing more than a biblically ignorant, raving lunatic
United in faith wrote:
NOTHING you say to me, can shake my faith passing through or erase the knowledge i have taken to my heart from the bible over a long life time.
Shaking your faith or changing your mind has never been my goal here, Patricia. However, the fact you feel compelled to constantly proclaim the steadfastness of your faith does indicate the feebleness of it.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ok lets play your game.......... first of all you are making it about me......... strike one.
it is what GOD would have them to do.
I just finished reading the Lisa Miller story.
people change........ everyday, all the time.
and when God gets ahold of you, THERE IS CHANGE.
gays walk away from that lifestyle and find love and happiness in a NEW direction.
and testify to it in biographys, statistics, interviews.
so to think there is no hope for a gay person is WRONG...and not so
strike two.
It matters not how many people do something, that is not what makes something 'right' or wrong.
and we know from the scriptures that not everyone will come to the truth and knowledge of God, or find that narrow path.
so the fact the world is dark and expresses 'sin', only means that there is Good and evil as God said there was in this world.
and it only means that not everyone will choose to do the right thing.
strike three.
I win your game.
You win? LOL What did you win? You ARE funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••