So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 774)

Showing posts 15,461 - 15,480 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither will worshipping a false messiah and idol.
calling Jesus false, is a sure way to find yourself in hell.

but hey, at this point in the game passing through, i think that is what you desire for yourself anyway.....hell.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Google (lol)
I prefer the word of God.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Better go to the ER for your sudden onset deafness, Patricia.
better call a tow truck to come pull your head out of your butt.
you are STUCK in the gear of error.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing others harm, Patricia, because they mocked your poor spelling? How Christian of you.
any fool who mocks me with an ignoramous statement such as
"bronchitis and migraines is so funny" deserves to experience them so he or she can stop and think before they mock such things in the future as being funny.

you got a problem with that? sue me.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Which makes it unaffiliated or INDEPENDENT (the word I used to which you took exception).
<quoted text>
The only one embarrassing themselves is YOU, Patricia. The fact you don't understand "independent" and "non-denominational" are synonyms in this instance just further demonstrates your illiteracy and lack of education.
But I understand, Patricia; anything to change the focus away from your grievous ignorance about your own faith and your stupidity in calling entire denominations of Christianity "apostate" simply because they don't agree with your self interpretation of scripture.
NO, deceiver that you are, you were saying an INDEPENTENT BAPTIST church was NON denominational.
which is error.
a baptist church is baptist regardless of being independent, southern, first, seperate, or united..........baptist is baptist.
not NON denominational.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
I prefer the word of God.
And look how lost that has gotten you. You clearly can't even follow the easiest of the instructions.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
So you contacted the authorities and discussed the reports boots filed about you? Because if you didn't, you couldn't know what their reaction was, which would make you a liar. Again.
man you really are dumber than dung.
he didn't file any report on me.

but i certainly have connections here and can obtain info if i so wish.
especially concerning family.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia has links to it's sources, validating it's credibility. You just hate anything that's credible.
ahhahhahahahahahaa! you think wikipedia is written in stone do ya?
well there ya have it, the root of your problem, you trust man and distrust the maker of man.

this is why you will always be wrong.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Then apparently you avoid looking in mirrors.
have i told ya lately what a looser you are?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Part 1 of 2
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR. you have NEVER ONE TIME SHOWN ANY SCRIPTURE discussion a noahide law.
Yes I have you God-forsaken, lying c*nt. If your Alzheimer's is so bad you can't remember what others have posted to you, it makes discussion useless and impossible. Perhaps you should find another hobby to occupy your time rather than wasting others' time with your memory impairment shtick.
United in faith wrote:
you got that nonscense from golem and you know it.
Actually, I didn't. That's lie number 2.
United in faith wrote:
NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY Gentiles are under a noahide law.
NO WHERE.
No where does Hebrew scripture or the Christian new testament state God is a trinity and yet that's a Christian belief. Noahide la is inferred from Hebrew scripture and Oral Torah, Patricia. Just like Christian's inferred the trinity from the Christian new testament.
United in faith wrote:
you lie.
And yet you're the one who is not only unwilling to research and learn about Noahide law on their own, you also ignore links about it given to you. Your refusal to acknowledge its existence doesn't make me a liar, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
and if jews were under the Torah law, the OT laws, then they would be sacrificing in temples today. THEY ARE NOT.
And how many times must I explain Hebrew scripture to you, Patricia? Perhaps you should invite your so called "bible scholars" who trained you to read my posts so I can correct their errors too so I don't have to keep repeating myself over and over.

If you had PROPERLY read Hebrew scripture, you'd know that sacrifices are only permitted in the place designated by God. Which is currently the site where the second Temple stood (and which is now occupied by a Muslim shrine). After the destruction of the first Temple and the Babylonian captivity, God communicated via His prophet the means for His chosen people to atone for their sins in the absence of the designated place to perform ritual sacrifice. Jews use this same means today since there is currently no Temple in which to perform sacrifices.
United in faith wrote:
all those jews who have died from the time of the 2nd temple up to today, have not kept the OT laws of sacrifice and rituals.
Jews are only required to keep the laws which either apply to them personally or which are humanly possible to keep. So laws regarding crops and farming aren't applicable to Jews that aren't farmers. Likewise, no Jew can adhere to the laws of sacrifice when there is no Temple in which to perform sacrifices.

Anyone knowledgeable about Hebrew scripture and Judaism WOULD KNOW THIS.
United in faith wrote:
so jews are not under the OT laws as in obeying them in the way it was in the OLD COVENANT.
Observant Jews obey Torah to the extent posible in the manner designated by God. You have neither sufficient knowledge nor any authority to claim otherwise.
United in faith wrote:
Gentiles are under the NEW Covenant law of grace.
that IS biblical.
The Christian new testament isn't the word of God and therefore isn't "biblical". Gentiles are still under Noahide law. Christians practice apostasy.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Part 2 of 2
United in faith wrote:
when Moses set up the 10 commandments under God's direction, that was a MORAL CODE to live by, not a means of salvation.
The Hebrew messiah was NEVER a "means to salvation". That's one of the gravest Christian perversions of Hebrew scripture.
United in faith wrote:
the laws of moral code were written in mans hearts, because cain killed his brothe abel before the law was written by moses... and yet cain KNEW in his heart he had sinned against God by murdering.
Cain lived before Moses, the 10 commandments and God's selection of the Jews as His chosen people, you stupid hag. So much for your claim to have read, much less understand Hebrew scripture.
United in faith wrote:
the laws of the OT are moral standards we are to live by IF we wish to do right, be right and please God.
Then since you don't follow them, thanks for admitting you have no wish to "do right" or "please God".
United in faith wrote:
Salvation only comes thru sacrifice.
Ephesians 3:6
"THAT THE GENTILES SHOULD BE FELLOWHEIRS, AND OF THE SAME BODY, AND PARTAKERS OF HIS PROMISE IN CHRIST BY THE GOSPEL:"
all through out the bible God says the Jew and Gentile under the covering of salvation are ONE body, ONE family in God thru Christ.
Ephesians isn't Hebrew scripture; it's part of the apostasy you follow, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like you who waste the doctor's time.
You think everything is ER-worthy.
its people like you who should NOT of been allowed to exit a school as a graduate. cause you don't listen, you don't process information as it is given.

1. I am not pattiecake
2. you don't have the right or authoritity to dictate who goes to
the doctor or to a ER for what reason. ever heard the term
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
3. you don't set the standards of what is ER-worthy.
you are not a medical professional who can or does determine
what is ER worthy. and just so ya know, ANY emergency of
illness that happens when someone can't go to their doctors
office IS ER worthy. I am sure they were happy to take her
money. So don't you worry your nosey little mind about it.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you never raised one utterance of protest when the lies and gossip was flowing about pattiecake.
nope, you liked that just fine.
I'm in no position to determine whether the statements you deemed "lies and gossip" were in fact such, Patricia. It certainly takes more evidence than an assertion from a known and proven pathological liar like you. Further, I'm not required to respond or comment on everything posted in Topix. I decide what I wish to comment upon and to whom I post, not you.
United in faith wrote:
you never condemened that as gossip... but let me ask someone a question and you make a TURD of yourself in hypocritical protest.
Do you want some cheese to go with your whine, Patricia? Or are you just going to run to mommy and cry on her apron strings?
United in faith wrote:
you are as transparent as glass and as dumb as dung.
That's better than being a heaping, steaming pile of dung like your are, Patricia. No wonder you always have flies buzzing around you.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry fool, that was NOT me.
and your insistance that it was, only shows what a wackadoodle you truly are.
Your insistence that using a different Topix ID makes you a different person only proves how detached from reality and mentally ill you are, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying all the time is not the topic of the thread, Patricia. Neither is homosexuality or same sex marriage. The actual topic is what do anti-gay people (like you) FEAR? You can tell because the title of the thread is:
"So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?"
Thanks for breaking God's commandment against lying. AGAIN.
now you are trying to 'take away' from the issue of the thread? LOL
it is about gays.
it is about opinion of homosexuality.

Anti-gay people don't fear anything.
just like ANTI-abortionists don't fear abortion, because they KNOW it is murder. so they would never do it or condone it.
anti gay people are people who KNOW homosexuality is wrong.
and they stand up for what they know and believe.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, you sound *just* like Patty.
Thank you!
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
calling Jesus false, is a sure way to find yourself in hell.
Don't blame me for the fact Jesus couldn't/wouldn't fulfill the true Hebrew messianic prophecies. God provided them in Hebrew scripture for exactly this reason: so Jews and the world would know when the real Hebrew messiah had arrived and could determine whether someone's claims of being the messiah were true or false.
United in faith wrote:
but hey, at this point in the game passing through, i think that is what you desire for yourself anyway.....hell.
No, I don't desire to be permanently in YOUR presence, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are "they"?
When/where did "they" say it?
Perhaps "they" were talking about you?
Why are you so intolerant of people whose religious perspective differs from yours? Are you that insecure in your own faith? Or did God make you his personal representative here on earth?
Making a statement like "any church that recognizes SSM isn't a true Christian church" certainly takes a lot of balls. Do you have huge balls?
I am not. i come here and express MY belief and MY view point from a biblical perspective and every one of you, accuse me of being someone i am not, you all accuse me of trying to force my beliefs on you, you accuse me of being intolerant because i won't compromise my faith to appease your tolerance of sexual immorality.

hey, I am the one getting flogged here for having an opinion.

i have never said anyone had to agree with me.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
better call a tow truck to come pull your head out of your butt.
you are STUCK in the gear of error.
Sorry, but I don't partake of your sexual fetish of kissing and barking at my own butt, Patricia a-hole.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
ffs, do you not read your own posts?
read the one before this one where your insulting Lilith's pic
better yet YOU read Lilith's post.
and if that didn't warrant a stern reply then nothing would.

you think you can blaspheme Christ to a Christian with vulgarity and NOT be rebuked for it.
and incase you are new here, every one of her posts to me in the past have been riddled with VULGAR, DISTASTEFUL, HORRIBLE language.
and insults.

so don't uphold that to me and then expect me to not rebuke what is demonic and intended evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,461 - 15,480 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••