So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16883 Jan 2, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Patricia, it was in fact **you** who asked someone to engage in kissing your ass and barking at your hole, not me, and that does sound sexual in nature.
However, I was surprised to see you advertising on Topix (of all places) for an anonymous partner to accommodate you in your sexual fantasies (which, BTW, more and more Christians are engaging in).
You should find a more appropriate site for your solicitations.
well now passing through/rocco when you can address ME instead of someone not on here anymore, THEN and only then will i reply to you.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16884 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia won't get you where you need to go.
Neither will worshipping a false messiah and idol.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16885 Jan 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not about mental illness, but some of us are concerned about your mental illnesses, as you have demonstrated by your manner of acting here, and also as reported by someone who knows you.
This thread is not about the Bible or God either, but many thousands of your posts seem to indicate otherwise, even though almost everyone who you attack here has told you that you are constantly off topic.
Hey i am not the one reporting people and stalking people. YOU are.
the mentally ill person is you.

and you are not concerned about anyone, you are seeking revenge on someone who wouldn't compromise her faith for your sin loving agenda on here.

you need to have someone sit you down and explain to you slowly why people who report STRANGERS and interfer in STRANGERS lives are mentally sick and dangerous to the community and themself.

you never met or knew patty personally. yet you got on here and made up hidious lies about her.
and then tried to invade her private life with filing FALSE reports. thats the sign of a mentally ill person.

you are sick and you don't seem to care or realize that you are.
which makes you dangerous boots.

but this has been said to you a thousand times over and you never hear it.

your efforts were IN VAIN.
and you now have a reputation on topix as a mentally ill person who stalks people.
you have screwed yourself.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16886 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Google (lol)

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16887 Jan 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the posters YD, pattycake, and UiF are clearly the same person, the evidence supports the contention.
you merely wish to sling feces, you offer no supporting evidence.
no more than karl, rocco, passing through, Lacez and boots all support the same SIMILARITIES and insanity.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16888 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't even know when you are contridicting yourself
you said you didn't assert anyone was excluded from the laws of God and in the next sentence you say, not all laws of God apply to everyone.
It's not contradictory except to illiterate,uneducated hags like you that can't comprehend written English. God gave different laws to different groups of people. Noahide law applied to all people after the Flood. God then selected His chosen people the Jews and gave them Torah law, which is essentially a far more detailed version of Noahide law. God demands more of His chosen people in return for the everlasting covenants God established with them.

In reality, YOU are the one who contradicts herself. You assert God gave His laws to everyone and then proceed to proclaim you aren't required to adhere to most of Torah law.
United in faith wrote:
you deceiver, if not all the laws of God apply to everyone then you are saying that God excludes some people from His laws.
No,I said God gave different laws to different groups of people and thus all people are under some set of God's laws. Contrast that with YOUR assertions that everyone is under the exact same set of laws, except for the parts of Torah law YOU proclaim aren't applicable to YOU.
United in faith wrote:
whats wrong with you?
Your questions should be addressed to the person you see in a mirror.
United in faith wrote:
we are to be 'doers' of the word. we must follow biblical doctrine not self interpret it.
And yet you ignore God's laws when you feel like it and not only self interpret Hebrew scripture but also pervert it beyond recognition. The only thing you "do" is the devil's work.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16889 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
she can't hear you..........
Better go to the ER for your sudden onset deafness, Patricia.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16890 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well good, i hope you get one or both and then see how funny you think it is.
Wishing others harm, Patricia, because they mocked your poor spelling? How Christian of you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16891 Jan 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope that you will take my reports to Kentucky Social Services and the RS police in the spirit in which I did them too, Patty. I don't take lightly reporting people about anything, so I did it because I deemed it necessary, and I still think it is necessary.
As for threatening you, I can't recall threatening you, except if you mean I indicated that I might telephone the RC Sheriff's office, but I preferred that you contact the RS police yourself and set them straight about how some crazy person from Canada, who reported you to them, is an ex patient at a psychiatric hospital, which I think I told them myself.
oh trust me, not only did I and patty take them in the spirit in which you gave them, so did the authorties.

I already told you, they laughed at you.
and they have your M.O. now.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16892 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
don't blame me if you can dish it out but you can't take it.
Were you talking to yourself in a mirror, Patricia? You're the one who dishes crap out and whines incessantly when others respond in kind. Don't project your character defects onto me.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16893 Jan 2, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now you're making stuff up because I don't know anyone from Cincy (other than you).
no, you don't. but your basement buddy does.
use your brain.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16894 Jan 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the Union Independent Baptist at 461 Highway 3525, Russell Springs, KY 42642, or the Russell Bounty Southern Baptist at MAIN STREET, RUSSELL SPRINGS KY 42642? Or is it one of the many other Baptist churches listed online in the Russell Springs Yellowpages. You must have more churches there than you have people.
you must have a hole in your head if you think i would tell you what church i attend.......not after what you have done to other posters.

and yes there are ALOT of churches around here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16895 Jan 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you claimed it to be "non-denominational" ?
you see thats why you are wrong all the time, you can't seperate truth from fiction.
i am not pattycake.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16896 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you brain damaged? what did i just say?
a NON denominational church is a church that is of NO denomination.
Which makes it unaffiliated or INDEPENDENT (the word I used to which you took exception).
United in faith wrote:
if you don't understand that, then please don't keep embarrassing yourself by rehasing it.
The only one embarrassing themselves is YOU, Patricia. The fact you don't understand "independent" and "non-denominational" are synonyms in this instance just further demonstrates your illiteracy and lack of education.

But I understand, Patricia; anything to change the focus away from your grievous ignorance about your own faith and your stupidity in calling entire denominations of Christianity "apostate" simply because they don't agree with your self interpretation of scripture.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16897 Jan 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, when the dung hits the fan, so to speak, when you finally have no other choice but to admit that you are Patty (as you did a while back with Pattiecake58) how exactly do you think you are going to be able to explain the hundreds of posts which you have made here swearing you are not Patty, which I think coming from a Child of God, would be putting you on a very steep slide right into the very hottest part of that Lake of Fire?
There is no private information that you could claim to now be protecting, as you stated with Pattiecake58, because all of that stuff is already known by many here.
If I were you, I would (and I have said this before) just disappear from Topix, altogether. Don't come back as Earl or Carpenter, Pattiecake58, Yellodog, or UIF. Just stay off, and hope this whole thing blows over.
Having said that, it may already be out of your hands to get it to all blow over. I will not try to guess at what action, if any, the Kentucky Social Services, the RS Police, or the RC Sheriff might take. Right now there is a possibility that the RS Police may forward the files to the RC Sheriff.
theres nothing like a OLD fool as they say.

when you get a knock on your door and they take you back to the funnyfarm because of your unethical and irrational behavior you can sit in your corner and contimplate the fallacy of why you had to go back.
while people like patty and myself and all the others who come on topix and share the truth of God's love and goodness with people are happily and joyfully living their lives in freedom.

you have far more important things to worry about boots in life than who strangers on topix are.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16898 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
oh trust me, not only did I and patty take them in the spirit in which you gave them, so did the authorties.
I already told you, they laughed at you.
and they have your M.O. now.
So you contacted the authorities and discussed the reports boots filed about you? Because if you didn't, you couldn't know what their reaction was, which would make you a liar. Again.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16899 Jan 2, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>Hey FATTYCAKES... Hope you get to croak in the new year so you can go visit your JesASS soon
everytime your icon surfaces and i see that hidious picture, it makes me shake my head and go BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ICK.

that has got to be THE UGLIEST picture and most demonic looking person i have ever seen.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16900 Jan 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And when did you ever talk about the topic of this thread?
all the time thats what sets you demonic people off to the point of reaching for personal attacks.

lol

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#16901 Jan 2, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia has links to it's sources, validating it's credibility. You just hate anything that's credible.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16902 Jan 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And who are you to tell billions of people what to believe and if what they believe is right or wrong?
You are a crazy hypocrite.
thats just it I DON'T.
your problem is the moment you hear something you disagree with you immediately think the person opposing you is trying to force you to agree with them.

THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

the way you react to what is said, is YOUR responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author Pens Heartbreaking Op-Ed About His Gay C... 9 min Bucky 1
News Ex-Navy SEAL alleges anti-gay bullying by CIA w... 10 min Johnny 8
News a No Gays Allowed,a Grainger County store owner... 13 min Nopervs 34
News Jury Verdict of Bias Upheld in Case of Lesbian ... 13 min Bucky 3
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 15 min Johnny 26
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 24 min Rainbow Kid 1,878
News Craig James Sues Fox Sports Alleging Network Fi... 31 min RalphB 18
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr Wondering 8,252
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr Poof1 1,279
More from around the web