So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16847 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
then you are dumber than dung.
because i do not attend a INDEPENDENT baptist church.
SOUTHERN baptist.
dig it?
Is that the Union Independent Baptist at 461 Highway 3525, Russell Springs, KY 42642, or the Russell Bounty Southern Baptist at MAIN STREET, RUSSELL SPRINGS KY 42642? Or is it one of the many other Baptist churches listed online in the Russell Springs Yellowpages. You must have more churches there than you have people.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16848 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
not unless you were at my church, which is a southern baptist church.
I thought you claimed it to be "non-denominational" ?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16849 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
since you call me someone i am not, we can determin that you don't know beans from butter.
Patty, when the dung hits the fan, so to speak, when you finally have no other choice but to admit that you are Patty (as you did a while back with Pattiecake58) how exactly do you think you are going to be able to explain the hundreds of posts which you have made here swearing you are not Patty, which I think coming from a Child of God, would be putting you on a very steep slide right into the very hottest part of that Lake of Fire?

There is no private information that you could claim to now be protecting, as you stated with Pattiecake58, because all of that stuff is already known by many here.

If I were you, I would (and I have said this before) just disappear from Topix, altogether. Don't come back as Earl or Carpenter, Pattiecake58, Yellodog, or UIF. Just stay off, and hope this whole thing blows over.

Having said that, it may already be out of your hands to get it to all blow over. I will not try to guess at what action, if any, the Kentucky Social Services, the RS Police, or the RC Sheriff might take. Right now there is a possibility that the RS Police may forward the files to the RC Sheriff.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16850 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the same could easily be said about you.
I thought you weren't responding to posts addressed to Patty, Patty?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#16851 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well you can certainly try......
Hey FATTYCAKES... Hope you get to croak in the new year so you can go visit your JesASS soon

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16852 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
in YOUR obcessed mind.
LOL
Oh, Patty - still can't let go of your obsession with "obcession" can you?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16854 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.
It would be like trying to put a bent rod in a straight hole. Everyone can see it isn't the same.
<quoted text>
As one doctor put it, "too much lub is almost enough. A anal condom is essential. It still is the most dangerous sexual behavior."
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is very personal, most people have their little fetish (that they rather keep private). This kind of shame is much more common in america, where we are the decedents of uptight religious ancestors. You are obsessed and jealous of anal sex, you should seek help, it is your religion that is causing the shame you feel.
In every sexual act, each person should respect their partner, and the health of their partner. If you find yourself engaging in sex acts which you find demeaning, you are not being honest with your partner or yourself, and should seek council.
Precaution needs be exercised anytime body fluids might be exchanged
You have failed to explain:
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.
The meaning of: and your interpretation of:
The level of sexual obsession you display should be addressed, it is dangerous.
A abusive violation of nature is 'a little fetish'?

I'm 'jealous'?

Do you read what you write???

What don't you understand about "Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship."?

Smirk.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#16855 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is NOT about mental illness.
And when did you ever talk about the topic of this thread?

Montreal

#16856 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
shame on you.
who are you to tell billions of people what they believe is buybull?
do you not think it looks very 'foolish'on your part, to argue with something that has stood the test of TIME from the begining?
certainly you can reject it, disagree with it. but you can't change it or argue with something that stands on its own merit with unchanging truth and value in the world.
not without lying.
And who are you to tell billions of people what to believe and if what they believe is right or wrong?

You are a crazy hypocrite.

Montreal

#16857 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
YO, thats not gossip. thats truth. again i don't deal in gossip.
i deal in facts.....incase you have forgotten i am close to the situation, you aren't.
Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it "kissed your butt and barked at the hole."

Montreal

#16858 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't see you ignoring anything but the truth.
Says the one ignoring any and all facts.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#16859 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

Do you read what you write???

Smirk.
More classic recycled material from Muntmare's repertoire.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16860 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and again, YOU MUST present scriptures to back up what you are saying, or be viewed as 'deceitful and wrong'.
Then go back and find the multiple times I've already provided them, you lazy hag. It's more deceitful to continually demand citations and then ignore them.
United in faith wrote:
there are no scriptures in the bible where God EXCLUDES ANY GROUP of people from obeying His laws and statutes.
I can't dumb it down any further for your intellectual retardation, Patricia. Gentiles are under God's Noahide laws; Jews are under Torah law. Gentiles + Jews = ALL humans.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16861 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
in YOUR obcessed mind.
LOL
And you aren't only in your mentally ill mind, Patricia.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16862 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
sure they do. i heard off line someone just had a birthday.
Rumor/gossip. And stupid, vague gossip at that. Somewhere in the world, "someone" is always having a birthday.
United in faith wrote:
is that true?
Seeking confirmation of above rumor/gossip.
United in faith wrote:
i heard off line it's suppose to turn cold and snow.
Rumor/gossip.
United in faith wrote:
i hear off line many things.[QUOTE who="United in faith"]
And you make up many things online.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]so instead of believing it, as gossipers do, I GO TO THE SOURCE AND ASK...then you know the truth, instead of dealing in gossip.
And yet when you repeatedly assert lies about me and my faith and my sexual life and I correct you, you ignore my words and continue to assert your lies.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16863 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you goofball..... a NON denominational church is just that, NON denominational, meaning it is not baptist, it is not methodist, it is not luthern, it is not any denomination at all.
we have several NON denominational churches around here.
Which is what you said your church was in the past, Patricia. I can't help if you've now changed your story. But you being a Southern Baptist makes sense. At least now we know your opposition to interracial marriage is likely rooted in the historical racism of your denomination.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16864 Jan 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't responding to posts addressed to Patty, Patty?
The the convenient thing about Patricia's Alzheimer's: she can always claim she doesn't remember what she's said, whether it's minutes, days or weeks ago.

Location hidden

#16865 Jan 1, 2013
Genesis 2:18 (MSG) GOD said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone; I'll make him a helper, a companion."
Do you realize that God made Adam, took 'him' apart, and then put 'them' back together as one in marriage? You might say that what was originally a simple life form became a much more complex union! God designed husband and wife to be 'accessories' that complement each other.
I love what the definition of complement explains;
1. something that completes or makes perfect
2. the quantity or amount that completes anything
3. either of two parts or things needed to complete the whole; counterpart.
4. full quantity or amount; complete allowance.
To complement is to provide something felt to be lacking or needed. It is often applied to putting together two things, each of which supplies what is lacking in the other, to make a complete whole.
To supplement is merely to add to. A same-sex union can only supplement what is already primarily a duplication. The diversity of marriage is as some have graphically described, the union of Mars and Venus.
Happy New Year!

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#16866 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor/gossip. And stupid, vague gossip at that. Somewhere in the world, "someone" is always having a birthday.
<quoted text>
Seeking confirmation of above rumor/gossip.
<quoted text>
Rumor/gossip.
<quoted text>
And yet when you repeatedly assert lies about me and my faith and my sexual life and I correct you, you ignore my words and continue to assert your lies.
And now she's assuming I'm married to Kimare (Kmart). HAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#16867 Jan 1, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
And now she's assuming I'm married to Kimare (Kmart). HAHAHAHAHA
Have to be to the straight man, can't marry the same sex.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 54 min Ismail 955
At what age were you born queer? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 9
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,801
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 157
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr who cares 13,169
News The anti-Nadler landslide 4 hr Fundies R Mentall... 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr GayleWood 37,409
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 8 hr WasteWater 991
More from around the web