So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16827 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a dummy.
now i know why you can't define vulgar language properly.
you don't know the difference between SPREDING GOSSIP and ASKING SOMEONE A QUESTION.
Except questions don't start with the words "I heard offline..."
United in faith wrote:
whooohaaaa you take the cake there punkaroo.
i aks her a question.
"Aks"? Are you choking, Patricia?

i
United in faith wrote:
didn't say HE worked there
I gave her the oppertunity to answer an inquirey.
However you want to justify your gossip-mongering and prying into other people's personal lives, Patricia, it still makes you a hypocrite after you've whined incessantly that others did that to you.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16828 Jan 1, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...no, I'm not HL. I have no other socks. Do you actually believe me? Probably not, which is why I brushed your post off.
now you know how i feel.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16829 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you would have a hard time proving that lie.
i never EVER stated 'independent' baptist.
What do you think a non-denominational church is, Patricia?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#16830 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are in nursing with that kind of mentality, GET OUT!
people go to the ER for all kinds of reason you MOERON.
the flu, bronkitis, shingles, CAR ACCIDENTS, migranes, cuts,
etc etc etc.......... for you to make light of someones vision problems is probley the biggest tell tale sign of your meanness and personal insecurities thus far.
shame on you plh. you tell me in one breath you are a nice person and in the next you call peoples mother crazy
and make light of someones health issues.
you are NOT nice. not by a long shot.
Don't expect me to get bitten by a bear and not bite back.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16831 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several times previously and you ignored it then. I've also given you links to Jewish sites talking about it which you ignored and you even ignored Rocco's links to wikipedia. I can lead the pig to the trough, Patricia, but I can't make you eat.
<quoted text>
And neither have I asserted anyone is excluded from God's laws and statutes, Patricia. All I've said is not all laws and statues apply to everyone. Besides, YOU are the one who constantly says everyone is subject to all the laws and statutes of God and then proceed to ignore most of the laws of Torah saying they're not applicable to you.
and again, YOU MUST present scriptures to back up what you are saying, or be viewed as 'deceitful and wrong'.

there are no scriptures in the bible where God EXCLUDES ANY GROUP of people from obeying His laws and statutes.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16832 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't see you ignoring anything but the truth.
Your mental illness prevents you from seeing what you post isn't the "truth", Patricia.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16833 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the same could easily be said about you.
Only by mentally ill posters like you, Patricia.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16834 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE the situation, Patricia.
in YOUR obcessed mind.

LOL

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16835 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know...did you see me last Sunday, Patty?
not unless you were at my church, which is a southern baptist church.

Daytona Beach, FL

#16836 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a dummy.
now i know why you can't define vulgar language properly.
you don't know the difference between SPREDING GOSSIP and ASKING SOMEONE A QUESTION. whooohaaaa you take the cake there punkaroo.
i aks her a question.
i didn't say HE worked there
I gave her the oppertunity to answer an inquirey.
No, you stated a rumor you heard and then asked if it was true or not. Until its confirmed, it's gossip.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16837 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You didn't hear that offline. You heard that from someone I was testing for trustworthiness. Hahahahaha
really, someone from cincinnati?
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16838 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ya see thats the problem with being gay, you all take anything said and make it into some kind of sexual perversion.
thats definately a 'gay thing'.
Well Patricia, it was in fact **you** who asked someone to engage in kissing your ass and barking at your hole, not me, and that does sound sexual in nature.

However, I was surprised to see you advertising on Topix (of all places) for an anonymous partner to accommodate you in your sexual fantasies (which, BTW, more and more Christians are engaging in).

You should find a more appropriate site for your solicitations.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16839 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Except questions don't start with the words "I heard offline..."
<quoted text>
"Aks"? Are you choking, Patricia?
i<quoted text>
However you want to justify your gossip-mongering and prying into other people's personal lives, Patricia, it still makes you a hypocrite after you've whined incessantly that others did that to you.
sure they do. i heard off line someone just had a birthday.
is that true?

i heard off line it's suppose to turn cold and snow.

i hear off line many things.
so instead of believing it, as gossipers do, I GO TO THE SOURCE AND ASK...then you know the truth, instead of dealing in gossip.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16840 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is NOT about mental illness.
This thread is not about mental illness, but some of us are concerned about your mental illnesses, as you have demonstrated by your manner of acting here, and also as reported by someone who knows you.

This thread is not about the Bible or God either, but many thousands of your posts seem to indicate otherwise, even though almost everyone who you attack here has told you that you are constantly off topic.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16841 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think a non-denominational church is, Patricia?
you goofball..... a NON denominational church is just that, NON denominational, meaning it is not baptist, it is not methodist, it is not luthern, it is not any denomination at all.

we have several NON denominational churches around here.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16842 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
OH REALLY? so only you and those who disagree with me, or other posters such as brian, carpenter, earl and namon, and others can accuse us of all being one poster? only you and battyboots and passing through, and rocco and lacez and hl are the only ones who are allowed to accuse me of being someone else?
but I, or others, can't challenge you with the same claim?
talk about your one way street communication.
the posters YD, pattycake, and UiF are clearly the same person, the evidence supports the contention.

you merely wish to sling feces, you offer no supporting evidence.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16843 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't expect me to get bitten by a bear and not bite back.
well you can certainly try......
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16844 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you deceiver.
NO where in Gen 9 does God exclude Noah from keeping His laws.
what is wrong with you?
before the flood God selected Noah to be saved because God said Noah was the ONLY RIGHTEOUS man found. Noah was the only man serving God by keeping His laws and statutes.
the COVENANT God made with Noah was in verse 11 of chapter 9
"the waters shall be cut off" God promised Noah there would never be another flood to distroy the world again.
the rainbow was a sign of that covenant.
there is NO 'Noahide' law in the bible.
there is ONLY God's laws.
You can always be relied upon to keep us most sufficiently apprised of your epic inability to comprehend anything written or spoken, Patricia.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16845 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you avoid, skip, dance around, ignor and refuse to address the REASON why i told you to kiss my butt and bark at the hole.
you TRIED to threaten me about reporting pattycake to people.
so my reply to you was not only approprate in how i feel about your continual threats against her, it was also to convey the point that i am fed up, sick and tired and DONE with your unethical activity on here.
expressing opinions is not illegal, or dangerous if it is OPINIONS in a discussion.
BUT crossing the internet to attack people on a personal level IS dangerous.
which is why you are preceived as 'dangerous' boots.
thats why i told you what i did.
i hope you will take it in the spirit it was given.
I would hope that you will take my reports to Kentucky Social Services and the RS police in the spirit in which I did them too, Patty. I don't take lightly reporting people about anything, so I did it because I deemed it necessary, and I still think it is necessary.

As for threatening you, I can't recall threatening you, except if you mean I indicated that I might telephone the RC Sheriff's office, but I preferred that you contact the RS police yourself and set them straight about how some crazy person from Canada, who reported you to them, is an ex patient at a psychiatric hospital, which I think I told them myself.

Daytona Beach, FL

#16846 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really, someone from cincinnati?
Well now you're making stuff up because I don't know anyone from Cincy (other than you).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 5 min WasteWater 1,026
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min who cares 11,897
News Doctors needed 9 min Dr Reker s Bellhop 52
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... 15 min Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News Lawmakers forming committee to study LGBT rights 24 min Rainbow Kid 16
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 45 min June VanDerMark 10,334
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 1 hr Divorce Attorney 491
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr Tony Price 77 2,105
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr EdmondWA 36,258
More from around the web