So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16808 Jan 1, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.
Those are her good days.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16809 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
So who' s gossip-mongering now, huh Patricia hypocrite?
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a dummy.
now i know why you can't define vulgar language properly.

you don't know the difference between SPREDING GOSSIP and ASKING SOMEONE A QUESTION. whooohaaaa you take the cake there punkaroo.

i aks her a question.
i didn't say HE worked there
I gave her the oppertunity to answer an inquirey.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16810 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is NOT about mental illness.
Truth is, any thread you post on is subjected to mental illness.

Yours.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16811 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Just going by what you disclosed previously, Patricia. It's neither my fault nor my problem that you change your stories with your ID's.
you would have a hard time proving that lie.
i never EVER stated 'independent' baptist.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16812 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is NOT about mental illness.
It is every time you post, Patty...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16813 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're mentally ill, we can ignore your delusions.
i don't see you ignoring anything but the truth.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16814 Jan 1, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, YOU can find it, in the HEBREW bible.
Didn't read the link, did you? Don't really want to know anything new, do you?
Hebrew Bible
According to the Biblical narrative, the Deluge covered the whole world, killing every surface-dwelling creature except Noah, his wife, his sons and their wives, sea creatures, and the animals taken aboard Noah's Ark. According to this all humans are descendants of Noah, thus the name Noahide Laws in reference to laws that apply to all of humanity. After the flood, God sealed a covenant with Noah with the following admonitions (Genesis 9):
Food: "However, flesh with its life-blood [in it], you shall not eat." (9:4)
Murder: "Furthermore, I will demand your blood, for [the taking of] your lives, I shall demand it [even] from any wild animal. From man too, I will demand of each person's brother the blood of man. He who spills the blood of man, by man his blood shall be spilt; for in the image of God He made man." (9:5–6)
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0109.htm
Lazy, ignorant skank.
you deceiver.

NO where in Gen 9 does God exclude Noah from keeping His laws.

what is wrong with you?

before the flood God selected Noah to be saved because God said Noah was the ONLY RIGHTEOUS man found. Noah was the only man serving God by keeping His laws and statutes.

the COVENANT God made with Noah was in verse 11 of chapter 9
"the waters shall be cut off" God promised Noah there would never be another flood to distroy the world again.
the rainbow was a sign of that covenant.

there is NO 'Noahide' law in the bible.

there is ONLY God's laws.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16815 Jan 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It is every time you post, Patty...
the same could easily be said about you.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#16816 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
OH REALLY? so only you and those who disagree with me, or other posters such as brian, carpenter, earl and namon, and others can accuse us of all being one poster? only you and battyboots and passing through, and rocco and lacez and hl are the only ones who are allowed to accuse me of being someone else?
but I, or others, can't challenge you with the same claim?
talk about your one way street communication.
Ok...no, I'm not HL. I have no other socks. Do you actually believe me? Probably not, which is why I brushed your post off.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16817 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me in the scriptures where it is.
I have several times previously and you ignored it then. I've also given you links to Jewish sites talking about it which you ignored and you even ignored Rocco's links to wikipedia. I can lead the pig to the trough, Patricia, but I can't make you eat.
United in faith wrote:
because my bible says God gave HIS word to ALL mankind.
My bible says in Psalms 119:11
"Thy WORD have I hid in my heart, that i might not sin against thee."
2 Tim 2:15 tells us
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH."
John 5:39 tells us to search the scriptures.
and Jesus always told those He taught,'Have ye not read the scriptures.......... refering to the OT.
Psalms 119:4-6
"Thou has commanded "US" to keep thy precepts diligently. O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes! Then shall i not be ashamed when i have respected to ALL thy commandments."
NO WHERE in the entire bible does God ever exclude anyone from keeping His laws and statutes.
And neither have I asserted anyone is excluded from God's laws and statutes, Patricia. All I've said is not all laws and statues apply to everyone. Besides, YOU are the one who constantly says everyone is subject to all the laws and statutes of God and then proceed to ignore most of the laws of Torah saying they're not applicable to you.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16818 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
YO, thats not gossip. thats truth. again i don't deal in gossip.
i deal in facts.....incase you have forgotten i am close to the situation, you aren't.
You ARE the situation, Patricia.

Daytona Beach, FL

#16819 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i just heard 'off line' that you and pattycake go to the same church when you are in town.
true or false?
I don't know...did you see me last Sunday, Patty?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16820 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are in nursing with that kind of mentality, GET OUT!
people go to the ER for all kinds of reason you MOERON.
the flu, bronkitis, shingles, CAR ACCIDENTS, migranes, cuts,
etc etc etc.......... for you to make light of someones vision problems is probley the biggest tell tale sign of your meanness and personal insecurities thus far.
shame on you plh. you tell me in one breath you are a nice person and in the next you call peoples mother crazy
and make light of someones health issues.
you are NOT nice. not by a long shot.
Bronkitis and migranes..........ha ha ha ha ha... That's funny sh!t

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16821 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.
It would be like trying to put a bent rod in a straight hole. Everyone can see it isn't the same.
<quoted text>
As one doctor put it, "too much lub is almost enough. A anal condom is essential. It still is the most dangerous sexual behavior."
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
Sex is very personal, most people have their little fetish (that they rather keep private). This kind of shame is much more common in america, where we are the decedents of uptight religious ancestors. You are obsessed and jealous of anal sex, you should seek help, it is your religion that is causing the shame you feel.

In every sexual act, each person should respect their partner, and the health of their partner. If you find yourself engaging in sex acts which you find demeaning, you are not being honest with your partner or yourself, and should seek council.

Precaution needs be exercised anytime body fluids might be exchanged

You have failed to explain:

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.

The meaning of: and your interpretation of:

The level of sexual obsession you display should be addressed, it is dangerous.

Daytona Beach, FL

#16822 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
also just heard 'off line' that your husband use to work at Kmart.
true or false?
You didn't hear that offline. You heard that from someone I was testing for trustworthiness. Hahahahaha
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16823 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Patricia can find any nice, single Christian men that are into her latest fetish?
Very likely she could find them, and fairly easily. Just not one willing to indulge her personally.

Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16824 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BOOOO HOOOOO .......... you poor thing, you pry and meddle and ask questions and then you rant and complain no matter the answer.
I am thankful i don't know anyone as 'anal' as you in my personal life passing through.
Of course you do, Patricia. All you need do is look in the mirror to see the world's largest anus.
United in faith wrote:
I don't make new years resolutions. I trust God in all things.
thats more than sufficent.
Then apparently God is content to let you be a lying, hypocritical, false messiah-worshipping apostate, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
and apparently you have not made any new resolutions to stop cussing and treat others the way you would like to be treated.
By your rules, Patricia, I haven't been cussing at all. And I treat everyone in the manner they deserve. If you don't like the way I treat you, you should spend time in self-reflection to understand why that is.
United in faith wrote:
OR maybe you don't want others to treat you nice.
Who hasn't treated me nice here except you?
United in faith wrote:
and thats why you are such a big ole' butt.
And maybe that's why you're such a lying c*nt.

Location hidden

#16825 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Here is the context from Leviticus 18;
Abortion, homosexual sex and bestiality are condemned in that order. The passage then concludes with these words;
Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB)
24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.
25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants.
Just an interesting note. Among numerous smaller examples, The Roman and Mayan empires disintegrated when those behaviors became common.
On another level, orientation is not a sin. Behavior can be. Anal sex (the primary sexual expression of homosexuality) is a violation of design. It is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Even primitive cultures thousands of years ago understood the unnaturalness of the condition. That is why marriage has been present from start to finish of every single culture, while gay 'marriage' has never been accepted, established and spread. Quite profound considering the hundreds of thousands of years humans have existed.
<quoted text>
Because usually the person saying it is covering immoral behavior.
Duh.
Smile.
Leviticus does not inform the behaviour of sane persons

your reference is from the failed morality of the christian ethos.

Your personal morals are odious, you lack the intellect to keep them to yourself.

Location hidden

#16826 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffing is the cover for ignorance and no reasonable answer.
You excel at scoffing.
Smile.
I repudiate your filthy morals

and

I certainly do scoff at your hollow beliefs
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16827 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a dummy.
now i know why you can't define vulgar language properly.
you don't know the difference between SPREDING GOSSIP and ASKING SOMEONE A QUESTION.
Except questions don't start with the words "I heard offline..."
United in faith wrote:
whooohaaaa you take the cake there punkaroo.
i aks her a question.
"Aks"? Are you choking, Patricia?

i
United in faith wrote:
didn't say HE worked there
I gave her the oppertunity to answer an inquirey.
However you want to justify your gossip-mongering and prying into other people's personal lives, Patricia, it still makes you a hypocrite after you've whined incessantly that others did that to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 min guest 1,522
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min Wondering 25,360
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 31 min Wondering 9
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr No Surprise 5,657
News Franklin Graham's Alma Mater Forcing Staff To P... 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 48,191
Turkey season in Nebraska 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 1
More from around the web