So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16788 Jan 1, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU. She has a nasty habit of jumping into conversations she's not prepared to involve herself in.
OH REALLY? so only you and those who disagree with me, or other posters such as brian, carpenter, earl and namon, and others can accuse us of all being one poster? only you and battyboots and passing through, and rocco and lacez and hl are the only ones who are allowed to accuse me of being someone else?
but I, or others, can't challenge you with the same claim?

talk about your one way street communication.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16789 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect. I answer your questions with HONESTY because i know the situation you don't.
i don't deal in gossip.
Can you give us a more specific idea of how you DO deal with things, Patty?

The situation here is that you have posted here since Jan 2009 as 3 separate aliases, all of which have been confirmed to be the same person - that is a fact that can't be argued.

You have personally attacked all people on this site, who disagree with you on anything, about their personal characters, or their sexual orientation, rather than what their opinions are.

Your behavior here has been deemed to be that of a mentally unstable person, both by a person who is trained in analyzing such things, and by others, such as myself, who have had a history of having mental illnesses, as a person who suffers from several forms of clinical mental illness.

You have been reported to the Social Services state agency for Kentucky about the possibility of your being both mentally ill and a danger to your ill and elderly mother. That report was made only and after it had been stated on here that a person, who knows you, had claimed that you are indeed mentally ill, and that you are not capable of caring for your mother.

The status of that report is not known, though I personally talked to a person in that office back in June 2012 giving them as much information as I had available to me at the time. I would think that it would be part of their laws and protocol to not report back to me, because once they become involved it becomes a confidential file, which they cannot discuss with outside people.

I was informed, however, by an American citizen that Social Services agencies in the USA are required to follow up on reports they receive. That they may have already done that, in some manner, and decided not to proceed further, which would explain your not having heard anything from them, is a possibility.

You have also been reported to the RS Police who have written back to me twice indicating first that they wanted more information about you, and secondly, when they discovered where you live, to advise me that it was under the jurisdiction of the RC Sheriff's office, and they provided me with directions of how to contact that office, and suggested I do contact them, which I have not yet done.

I have again contacted the RS police asking them to either advise me what they will do, or to forward the information, which I have already provided to them, and you have a copy of, except for my most recent letter to them. Since today is a major holiday, I am not anticipating hearing back from them today, as likely they would be dealing only with immediate life threatening situations, rather than doing normal office work, etc.

Regarding your comment about dealing with gossip, I think it would be more than fair to state that your are a typical gossiper, as you deal with finding fault with other people rather than accepting them as humans and just responding to them as on e would at a meeting or in public gathering, where a topic is being debated.

Nothing has been done behind anyone's back, at least in my case, Patty, as I have advised you of both reports that I have made. You also have the exact copy of my report to the police. The other report was by telephone conversations, and I don't have a record of what was said, other than what I told the RS police that had been discussed.

I may have some files on my computer somewhere that I typed out about my calls to the Kentucky Social Services, but I have no record of the actual conversations, except the calls would be on my telephone long distance records.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16790 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no reasonable answer for the kind of crap that comes from you. You can polish your turds all day long, it doesn't make them anything other than turds and no one wants them.
i just heard 'off line' that you and pattycake go to the same church when you are in town.

true or false?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16791 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
If you're not familiar with the history, don't assume about the present. Mind ya own, nosy.
also just heard 'off line' that your husband use to work at Kmart.
true or false?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16792 Jan 1, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps because I am open about things in my life that I don't feel are secrets. You made several comments, a day or two ago, about me kissing your ass (or words similar to that), and I was stating that since I lost 2 3/4 feet of my colon, which is somewhat related to one's butt, I find the idea of kissing your butt, as not something that I would want to engage in.
I use self disclosure to show that I, unlike some people on this site, am not a phoney. Also I, like many others, have had problems in my life, and when a problem that I have had is similar to one that you currently are dealing with, I can empathize with you, and suggest possible ways of your getting help.
You seem to feel that my stating you have mental problems is some sort of an attack. It is not; it is a true statement of what your behavior on this site indicates, as many here have said.
However, it is not my view or someone else's view (who does not know you) that was the reason for my contacting both the Social Services of Kentucky and the Russell Springs police, but it was the claim reported here, that someone who knows you, has stated that you are both mentally ill and are not capable of caring for your mother, which I see as a situation that needs to be checked out.
You have several times indicated that someone who has issues with you and/or your mother is here telling things about you, so that seemed to indicate that there is a real issue. I can't be in Kentucky to check this out for myself, so I called on agencies whose job it is to deal with problems of that nature.
It also has nothing to do with God, the Bible or your opposition to SSM. The only connection would be is we could say that a seriously mentally ill person comes onto a discussion site for 4 years, and attacks other ,who are trying to discuss a topic, for being born.
I welcome your opposition to my opinions on God, etc. because it gives me an others an opportunity to look at both sides of an issue. I don't welcome people attacking other people just because they disagree and attacking them because of what or who they are rather than what they believe.
You have never discuss the posted topics here in the whole 4 years. You have spent all of your time, either telling others how evil and disgusting they are, lying about who you are, when we know who you are, and posting Bible verses, and preaching, neither of which have anything to do with the topics of discussion.
I am a person who, when he sees something that could be dangerous, does something about it, rather than sitting back and pretending I didn't hear, and hope for the best, and then find out later, as happened in Conn, that a person needed help and 28 people are now dead because that help came too late.
I am not, by that, suggesting that you are going to go postal, but you are clearly not operating with complete mental stability, and that can be much more dangerous than you might even imagine. When I was in rehab, one girl did commit suicide by smashing her car when she was traveling to her home, and another woman, who was a friend of mine, at the hospital, did attempt suicide while there, but someone found her before she went all the way, and put a stop to it.
and yet you avoid, skip, dance around, ignor and refuse to address the REASON why i told you to kiss my butt and bark at the hole.

you TRIED to threaten me about reporting pattycake to people.
so my reply to you was not only approprate in how i feel about your continual threats against her, it was also to convey the point that i am fed up, sick and tired and DONE with your unethical activity on here.

expressing opinions is not illegal, or dangerous if it is OPINIONS in a discussion.
BUT crossing the internet to attack people on a personal level IS dangerous.
which is why you are preceived as 'dangerous' boots.

thats why i told you what i did.

i hope you will take it in the spirit it was given.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16793 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when you actually respond to the actual content of my posts using reason, Patricia. But this is what always happens every time we've had this particular conversation: you start talking about "renegade" churches and ignore the fact I'm referring to entire denominations of Christianity. Then when you can no longer avoid that fact, you blame me for your stupidity.
<quoted text>
I was referring to the churn which you attend, Patricia.
then you are dumber than dung.
because i do not attend a INDEPENDENT baptist church.
SOUTHERN baptist.

dig it?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16794 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question is why do you tell personal stories about yourself, Patricia, and then whine when others comment on it.
since you call me someone i am not, we can determin that you don't know beans from butter.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16795 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Please don't share your anal research with us. We're not interested in your sexcapades.
He should redirect it to United in faith. She just posted an ad in this thread seeking oral/anal interaction upon her butt, followed by barking at her hole.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16796 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
also just heard 'off line' that your husband use to work at Kmart.
true or false?
So who' s gossip-mongering now, huh Patricia hypocrite?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16797 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
then you are dumber than dung.
because i do not attend a INDEPENDENT baptist church.
SOUTHERN baptist.
dig it?
Just going by what you disclosed previously, Patricia. It's neither my fault nor my problem that you change your stories with your ID's.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16798 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
since you call me someone i am not, we can determin that you don't know beans from butter.
Since you're mentally ill, we can ignore your delusions.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#16799 Jan 1, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
He should redirect it to United in faith. She just posted an ad in this thread seeking oral/anal interaction upon her butt, followed by barking at her hole.
I wonder if Patricia can find any nice, single Christian men that are into her latest fetish?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16800 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Patricia. BUt of course you've never even bothered to learn anything about Noahide law just as you've never bothered to learn anything about Judaism.
please show me in the scriptures where it is.

because my bible says God gave HIS word to ALL mankind.

My bible says in Psalms 119:11
"Thy WORD have I hid in my heart, that i might not sin against thee."

2 Tim 2:15 tells us
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH."

John 5:39 tells us to search the scriptures.
and Jesus always told those He taught,'Have ye not read the scriptures.......... refering to the OT.

Psalms 119:4-6
"Thou has commanded "US" to keep thy precepts diligently. O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes! Then shall i not be ashamed when i have respected to ALL thy commandments."

NO WHERE in the entire bible does God ever exclude anyone from keeping His laws and statutes.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16801 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.
sounds like you need to hit that church pew again.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16802 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you already forgotten the gossip you shared about the basement source and her daughter? Your selective memory is awfully convenient for you.
YO, thats not gossip. thats truth. again i don't deal in gossip.
i deal in facts.....incase you have forgotten i am close to the situation, you aren't.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#16803 Jan 1, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently YOU are afraid to seek out the TRUTH from the only place you can find it, THE BIBLE.
Wikipedia, is a ever changing man made website.
the HOLY BIBLE is the ancient NEVER changing word of God
and Noahide law is NOT in the bible
it is a man made philosophy used to excuse someone from obeying God's laws and instructions.
Yes, YOU can find it, in the HEBREW bible.
Didn't read the link, did you? Don't really want to know anything new, do you?

Hebrew Bible
According to the Biblical narrative, the Deluge covered the whole world, killing every surface-dwelling creature except Noah, his wife, his sons and their wives, sea creatures, and the animals taken aboard Noah's Ark. According to this all humans are descendants of Noah, thus the name Noahide Laws in reference to laws that apply to all of humanity. After the flood, God sealed a covenant with Noah with the following admonitions (Genesis 9):
Food: "However, flesh with its life-blood [in it], you shall not eat." (9:4)
Murder: "Furthermore, I will demand your blood, for [the taking of] your lives, I shall demand it [even] from any wild animal. From man too, I will demand of each person's brother the blood of man. He who spills the blood of man, by man his blood shall be spilt; for in the image of God He made man." (9:5–6)
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0109.htm
Lazy, ignorant skank.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16804 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You are asking someone who's in nursing school, moron.
Anyone who goes to the ER for a bogus reason like that is likely a drug seeker.
if you are in nursing with that kind of mentality, GET OUT!

people go to the ER for all kinds of reason you MOERON.
the flu, bronkitis, shingles, CAR ACCIDENTS, migranes, cuts,
etc etc etc.......... for you to make light of someones vision problems is probley the biggest tell tale sign of your meanness and personal insecurities thus far.

shame on you plh. you tell me in one breath you are a nice person and in the next you call peoples mother crazy
and make light of someones health issues.
you are NOT nice. not by a long shot.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16805 Jan 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is it about you and your car accident in 1994, Patricia. You obviously didn't make a New Year's resolution to stop being a hypocritical c*nt.
OH BOOOO HOOOOO .......... you poor thing, you pry and meddle and ask questions and then you rant and complain no matter the answer.

I am thankful i don't know anyone as 'anal' as you in my personal life passing through.

I don't make new years resolutions. I trust God in all things.
thats more than sufficent.

and apparently you have not made any new resolutions to stop cussing and treat others the way you would like to be treated.
OR maybe you don't want others to treat you nice.
and thats why you are such a big ole' butt.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16806 Jan 1, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give us a more specific idea of how you DO deal with things, Patty?
The situation here is that you have posted here since Jan 2009 as 3 separate aliases, all of which have been confirmed to be the same person - that is a fact that can't be argued.
You have personally attacked all people on this site, who disagree with you on anything, about their personal characters, or their sexual orientation, rather than what their opinions are.
Your behavior here has been deemed to be that of a mentally unstable person, both by a person who is trained in analyzing such things, and by others, such as myself, who have had a history of having mental illnesses, as a person who suffers from several forms of clinical mental illness.
You have been reported to the Social Services state agency for Kentucky about the possibility of your being both mentally ill and a danger to your ill and elderly mother. That report was made only and after it had been stated on here that a person, who knows you, had claimed that you are indeed mentally ill, and that you are not capable of caring for your mother.
The status of that report is not known, though I personally talked to a person in that office back in June 2012 giving them as much information as I had available to me at the time. I would think that it would be part of their laws and protocol to not report back to me, because once they become involved it becomes a confidential file, which they cannot discuss with outside people.
I was informed, however, by an American citizen that Social Services agencies in the USA are required to follow up on reports they receive. That they may have already done that, in some manner, and decided not to proceed further, which would explain your not having heard anything from them, is a possibility.
You have also been reported to the RS Police who have written back to me twice indicating first that they wanted more information about you, and secondly, when they discovered where you live, to advise me that it was under the jurisdiction of the RC Sheriff's office, and they provided me with directions of how to contact that office, and suggested I do contact them, which I have not yet done.
I have again contacted the RS police asking them to either advise me what they will do, or to forward the information, which I have already provided to them, and you have a copy of, except for my most recent letter to them. Since today is a major holiday, I am not anticipating hearing back from them today, as likely they would be dealing only with immediate life threatening situations, rather than doing normal office work, etc.
Regarding your comment about dealing with gossip, I think it would be more than fair to state that your are a typical gossiper, as you deal with finding fault with other people rather than accepting them as humans and just responding to them as on e would at a meeting or in public gathering, where a topic is being debated.
Nothing has been done behind anyone's back, at least in my case, Patty, as I have advised you of both reports that I have made. You also have the exact copy of my report to the police. The other report was by telephone conversations, and I don't have a record of what was said, other than what I told the RS police that had been discussed.
I may have some files on my computer somewhere that I typed out about my calls to the Kentucky Social Services, but I have no record of the actual conversations, except the calls would be on my telephone long distance records.
well apparently there is no dealing with you.
you are hell bent on calling me patty
and you are living out your fantasys of delusion on topix....
so there is no 'dealing with' people like you.

best way to deal with people like you is to be direct, blunt and have as little to say as possible.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#16807 Jan 1, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
ya see thats the problem with being gay, you all take anything said and make it into some kind of sexual perversion.
thats definately a 'gay thing'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 2 min NE Jade 75
News Getting used to gay unions 3 min Terry n Arthur 3
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 54 min Arthur 26,533
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 14,263
News Herea s Harris Dickinsona s gay sex scene in ne... 3 hr Rubio s Foam Partays 5
News Staff had warned anti-LGBT lawmaker about affai... 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr June VanDerMark 57,983
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite Wed GodSmacked 111
More from around the web