So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#15651 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you have got to be kidding? HAHAHAHAHAHAhAAAAAAAA!
Native Americans ARE indians you moeron.
cherokee indians
sue indians
naviho indians
they are indians.
http://www.native-languages.org/kentucky.htm
IT IS a picture of an Indian and a wolf.
Native Americans ARE indians.
you can't be that dumb...can you?
Indians are from India, Patty. Native Americans are from North and South America.

I'm using the proper terms, you are using the terms that are insolent to the people you are referring to.

I assume you also think that Canadians aren't Americans?

Montreal

#15652 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and you chock-full of hate for God, Christians and me.
better get over it cause carrying that bitterness will weigh you down and stress you out over time.
I can't hate what I don't believe in.
I'm fine with PLH over here and I love my mother who is a Christian, and so I don't hate Christians.

Keep spreading your lies, it only makes you look worse.

Montreal

#15653 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but i don't rehash old issues.
you never get anywhere if you are always looking backward.
So why do you say that the bible is true, that's way back in the past and not even proven.

Patricia the hippo hypocrite.

Montreal

#15654 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
hogwash. no one is attacking you.
you are PARANOID.
and you have a rebellious heart toward instruction.
get over it.
You god doesn't exist, and so I'm rebellious towards instruction?
Please explain how that makes sense.

About your comment on "attacking," we never attacked you or your beliefs. If you believe you weren't attacking anyone, then no one ever attacked you, yet you whine about it every chance you get.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#15655 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what are lies is when someone trys to change something that is 'perminate' and established as truth.
you can't call me a liar because i love Christ.
That's not the reason I call you a liar. But thanks for lying again.
United in faith wrote:
and you have freely chosen to reject Him.
Yes, because worshipping a false messiah and idol is prohibited by Hebrew scripture.
United in faith wrote:
that makes you irrational.
Rejecting your religious beliefs doesn't make me irrational, Patricia. Please learn the meanings of words.
United in faith wrote:
unless you can go back in time and provide proof dismissing the NT and proving every disciple and apostle as liars, then you have nothing but your own hate for Christ to go on.
Hebrew scripture itself proves Jesus a false messiah and all Christians apostate. No work is necessary on my part, Patricia. That doesn't mean your religion isn't still part of God's plan to make Himself known.

Since: May 11

Ilkeston, UK

#15657 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how DID they survive before cell phones?
how DID they survive before the smallpox vaccine?

time marches on, the bible is stuck.

you are a neo-luddite.

Montreal

#15658 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
so then laugh instead of griping all the time.
chill out and lighten up for a change.
life is to short to go through it mad at the world because they won't agree with you.
I'm not mad at anything, you're the one here spreading your hate.
By the way, we're ALL laughing at you, no shortage of humor there.

Montreal

#15659 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
your words are yours to own,
not mine to live by.
Why don't you apply that line of thinking to what you say.
Here you are telling everyone how to live their lives, yet you go and throw these comments around as if you're an angel.

Montreal

#15660 Dec 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you trying to promote censorship? What happened to your insisting on freedom of speech ??..
HP, let's talk about her dead father and see how she plans to prevent us from doing so.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15661 Dec 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
HP, let's talk about her dead father and see how she plans to prevent us from doing so.
Sounds like a plan for bullying.

Montreal

#15662 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plan for bullying.
Ah, but Patty said that no one is attacking anyone on here and that to think so is paranoia. Therefore, she's just being paranoid.

Besides, she's bullied everyone on this thread long enough, why not turn it her way once in awhile? Especially since she's given up the information herself in the past.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15663 Dec 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad at anything, you're the one here spreading your hate.
By the way, we're ALL laughing at you, no shortage of humor there.
Just remember the Sues and the Navihos.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#15664 Dec 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean her lover?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15665 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know what God calls people to do? you don't even believe in God remember?
Now i realize you have freely chosen to reject God, but your unbelief doesn't change, alter or move MY belief one inch.
you only get to answer for YOUR life and your soul, not mine or anyone elses
and I am grateful
that
I need not answer for your behaviour
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#15666 Dec 15, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
How is THROWING an object at someone considered "free speech"??
Members of the GOP speak very publicly and negatively about the president on a daily basis and no one is throwing them in jail.
This shoe-throwing incident wasn't even in the US, but Iraq.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muntadhar_al-Zai...

Rocco, aka (per Patricia) Passing Through and Boooots

(But only myself IRL, and 1 sock)
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#15667 Dec 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If my neighbor who was a diebetic ask me to go buy her a tub of ice cream because her arm was broken, i would.
you are not merely critisizing what i say, you are using my statements to fulfil a sick need within yourself to lash out and vent your anger and irrational self so you can feel good about yourself. Thats a sickness passing through.
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy, Patricia. Smoking was a contributing factor to your father's death and you personally dislike smoking yet you help bring the commodity to market that becomes the product that helped kill your father and that you personally dislike. You seem to have an inclination to help others harm themselves. That seems more sick that my noting your hypocrisy.
You may recall that Patricia's elderly, ailing mother, who was recently in the hospital due to heart problems, is also a diabetic who must take insulin injections as per Patricia's published admission on Topix not long ago (during the period where her mother was about to go into the hospital).

(And for the record, her labor in her friend's tobacco industry was during her birthday weekend, November 17. I only reiterate this given the fact that, as you properly recalled above with her father's death, she doesn't care that tobacco was the cause of it.)

This is a truly worrisome matter, in that, as per the above-stated post from Patricia she would, in fact, buy a diabetic a tub of ice cream, knowing full its potential to harm the diabetic who in this case is her own mother, perhaps even fatally.

This woman may well be more sinister than previously envisioned by any of us. Matricide by ice cream.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#15668 Dec 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot take anything away from you, Patty, but I know that you are wrong, even if 'you know what you know'. Proof of a god would have ended all man's seeking god, or all man's discussions about whether or not gods exist. There would be no point to such endeavors if God had been proved to exist. That has never happened, and I highly doubt it ever will.
We can have these stupid debates, even though on this particular thread it has dick all to do with the topic here.
On second thought, maybe it is related. Perhaps some believers and anti-gay groups fear that if gays get the rights to which they are entitled that it might weaken people's belief in a god. I guess in a sick sort of way then it is on topic, but certainly not the way you present it.
As many, including me, have said here, you do more to turn people away from God, then Fred Phelps does to turn people away from gay bashing. Except it gets terribly boring after 50,000 and some posts, and also the element of mental illness and possible danger to yourself and others around you, it would be a good thing just to let you continue to rant away until even the most devout believers on this site are so turned off that they have no more use for belief.
Boooots, if you see my post not very far above this one, you will notice that I have uncovered Patricia's diabolical plan to murder her mother by ice cream. This is a brilliant method of knocking the old woman off and getting away with it. What medical examiner would prompt a homicide investigation over the death of an elderly woman who was killed by the over-consumption of ice cream served up by her lunatic 58-year old daughter?

I think you've been right all along about her mother being at serious risk of harm at Patty's hand, and believe the authorities should be alerted to this plot before it can be pulled off.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#15669 Dec 15, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooots, if you see my post not very far above this one, you will notice that I have uncovered Patricia's diabolical plan to murder her mother by ice cream. This is a brilliant method of knocking the old woman off and getting away with it. What medical examiner would prompt a homicide investigation over the death of an elderly woman who was killed by the over-consumption of ice cream served up by her lunatic 58-year old daughter?
I think you've been right all along about her mother being at serious risk of harm at Patty's hand, and believe the authorities should be alerted to this plot before it can be pulled off.
DEATH BY ICE CREAM!

But, what a way to go.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#15670 Dec 15, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
As UIF, Patty claims that her mother is already dead. Maybe it's been carried out.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#15671 Dec 15, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
This shoe-throwing incident wasn't even in the US, but Iraq.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muntadhar_al-Zai...
Rocco, aka (per Patricia) Passing Through and Boooots
(But only myself IRL, and 1 sock)
I remember when it happened. I was just pointing out to UIF that throwing an object is not "speech". Somehow, though, she thinks that non-verbal actions are also covered under "free speech".

I think murder sends a pretty strong message. Should it be protected under UIF's "free speech" logic??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My husband left me 4 another man (Nov '09) 2 hr xenia 33
News Alabama justice faces possible ouster over gay ... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Jonah1 18,527
News Moore goes before ethics panel on gay marriage ... 4 hr Justin 5
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 4 hr Justin 103
News The Escape Every Gay San Franciscan Loves 4 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 4 hr Hogan 50
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Andy 40,551
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,993
More from around the web