So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Read more: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Read more
Really

AOL

#15179 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No god complex, that's silly.

PS (I paid one friend off to get the validation. Does that make me bad, smart or both?)
Smirk.
You keep up with that God Complex and you won't even be able to pay your "friends" for validation.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15180 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still afraid to ask for yourself. Maybe because you did not finish school???
:-)
BTW my High School graduation date, transcript and college records are available to the public. Just ask me nicely.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15181 Dec 12, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed you counsel NARTH psychiatrist. This post explain a great deal about why they are so laughable.
Sometimes I think as a child you wanted to grow up and become a lert, because people always told you it pays to be alert.
You need to do something besides the bottle today, you're not making sense.

Oh wait, you didn't finish school...

Smile.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#15182 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems more like a troll response than a P degree.
Just saying...
Smirk.
And your response had no substance, just hermaphrodite-wanna be twirl.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15183 Dec 12, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
And your response had no substance, just hermaphrodite-wanna be twirl.
BAZINGA!

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#15184 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonny boy, if its so clear, why are you afraid to ask your family and friends???
Do you understand that your long term refusal to do so has ALREADY answered the question?
Smirk.
Yeah, right. You think I've refused to answer a question, and that proves what you attempt to assert.

I used to think that you were crazy, but now I see you're nuts.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#15185 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a<sic> old man with simple common sense and a gorilla grip on reality.
PS (I paid one friend off to get the validation. Does that make me bad, smart or both?)
Smirk.
Paying off your friend to get a sanity clause makes you neither smart, nor bad. It just makes you foolish.

Did you also pay off your friends to verify your mangina and internal lesbian?
Passing Through

United States

#15186 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA! talk about funny, calling a muslim a christian.
OOOOOOOOOOH ME.
you are showing yourself to be most IGNORANT in biblical truth.
why thats almost as funny as a homosexual claiming God is pro-gay.
France isn't a Islam run country..........yet.
try taking your homosexuality into the middle east like Saudia Arabia, Iran, and other countries there.
see how ISLAMIC friendly they are to homosexuality.
Well, go haul your fat ass to Saudi Arabia and try to drive a car or vote and then you'll find out how receptive they are to women's rights and priveleges too, you stupid, clueless hag.
Passing Through

United States

#15187 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how 'civil' of you, not to mention hypocritcal.
Sorry you find the truth inconvenient to your self-delusions, Patricia.
Passing Through

United States

#15188 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really shouldn't accuse others of bad spelling when you just mis-spelled 'Know' as typing it as 'now'.
instead of pleading typo, why not just admit everyone makes mistakes.
hypocrite.
There's a difference between kowing how to spell a word and making a mistake in typing it (which is what I did) and never learning how to spell a word in the first place (which accounts for the vast majority of your spelling errors, Patricia).

Typos are when you drop a letter (like I did with the "k" in know" because I typed too fast and didn't hit the key hard enough o register the keystroke) or mistakenly hit the key next to the correct one (wich is easily discernable when you know the correct spelling and you see what the error was).

Constrast that to your usual spelling errors, Patricia, which aren't explainable by dropped letters or letters located next to the correct letter on a keyboard. Like the way you always misspell "desperate" as "despirate". That's not a simple typo since the letter "i" is 5 keys away from the letter "e" on a keyboard. Rather it's ignorance from never having learned to spell the word correctly.
Passing Through

United States

#15189 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are posting on topix from your phone? NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL ADICTED TO TOPIX! ha ha ha ha!
Hardly, Patricia. It just means I was away from home (out of town, actualy) and didn't take my computer with me. Don't be jealous because I have a smart phone that has internet access and your cell phone is just like you: dumb.

In fact, as obsessed as you are about my IP location, I'm surprised you haven't commented on my IP location being different when I posted on Saturday as well as this week when I've been on a business trip. Do you think I moved to West Chester, OH over the weekend? Or perhaps you think I'm stalking you since my IP location is so close to where you grew up in Norwood. LOL
Passing Through

United States

#15190 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you drink alcohal in church? are you sure it isn't a coven you attend?
See, another case where your misspelling of "alcohol" can't be considered a typing mistake since the letter "a" is 8 keys away from the correct letter "o".
Passing Through

United States

#15191 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
same sex can't act the same exact way as straight people do when engaging in sex.
thats why they are called homosexual, and NOT straight.
If you truly think two men can't engage in sex the exact same way as a man and a woman, then you obviously believe your favorite Leviticus verse to be false as you've contradicted its premise that a man can apparently lie with a man in the same manner as a woman. Thanks for admitting you think that verse is incorrect even though you've been beating gays over the head with it for more than 3 years now.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15192 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an old man with simple common sense and a gorilla grip on reality.
Smirk.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Paying off your friend to get a sanity clause makes you neither smart, nor bad. It just makes you foolish.
Did you also pay off your friends to verify your mangina and internal lesbian?
Being terrified of asking your family and friends if you are sane is a sign of what?

And look jonny boy, all you are capable of is gay twirl troll responses!

If you were smart, you'd ask me to help you get a validation too...

:-)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#15193 Dec 13, 2012
WalMart Trip

.. Patricia won't be here today, she's on her Thursday, bi-monthly WalMart trip to fetch 20 gallons of ice cream and a case of batteries for her Jesus Loves Me vibrator ..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15194 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, UIF, in the past 4 years you have mentioned those numerous times.
you are wrong.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15195 Dec 13, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I post on my phone as well.
It's something to pass the time on the 30 minute bus rides I take to work and back.
its good to know you are not driving while doing that.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15196 Dec 13, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is trouble in your family, I suggest you attempt to mend it instead of continuing an online, public battle.
no trouble in my family.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15197 Dec 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, go haul your fat ass to Saudi Arabia and try to drive a car or vote and then you'll find out how receptive they are to women's rights and priveleges too, you stupid, clueless hag.
so much anger.... are you ever happy?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15198 Dec 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly think two men can't engage in sex the exact same way as a man and a woman, then you obviously believe your favorite Leviticus verse to be false as you've contradicted its premise that a man can apparently lie with a man in the same manner as a woman. Thanks for admitting you think that verse is incorrect even though you've been beating gays over the head with it for more than 3 years now.
bluntly put, you are SICK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Respect71 19,364
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 28 min Termiraider 2,658
News God has blessed us: Donations to Indiana pizzer... 35 min Brian_G 309
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 37 min Brian_G 1,114
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 42 min Brian_G 57
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 2 hr Manuel 873
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 43
Are the mods fair and balanced? 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 521
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 4 hr Christian Taliban 275
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 170
More from around the web