So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

#15186 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA! talk about funny, calling a muslim a christian.
OOOOOOOOOOH ME.
you are showing yourself to be most IGNORANT in biblical truth.
why thats almost as funny as a homosexual claiming God is pro-gay.
France isn't a Islam run country..........yet.
try taking your homosexuality into the middle east like Saudia Arabia, Iran, and other countries there.
see how ISLAMIC friendly they are to homosexuality.
Well, go haul your fat ass to Saudi Arabia and try to drive a car or vote and then you'll find out how receptive they are to women's rights and priveleges too, you stupid, clueless hag.
Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

#15187 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how 'civil' of you, not to mention hypocritcal.
Sorry you find the truth inconvenient to your self-delusions, Patricia.
Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

#15188 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really shouldn't accuse others of bad spelling when you just mis-spelled 'Know' as typing it as 'now'.
instead of pleading typo, why not just admit everyone makes mistakes.
hypocrite.
There's a difference between kowing how to spell a word and making a mistake in typing it (which is what I did) and never learning how to spell a word in the first place (which accounts for the vast majority of your spelling errors, Patricia).

Typos are when you drop a letter (like I did with the "k" in know" because I typed too fast and didn't hit the key hard enough o register the keystroke) or mistakenly hit the key next to the correct one (wich is easily discernable when you know the correct spelling and you see what the error was).

Constrast that to your usual spelling errors, Patricia, which aren't explainable by dropped letters or letters located next to the correct letter on a keyboard. Like the way you always misspell "desperate" as "despirate". That's not a simple typo since the letter "i" is 5 keys away from the letter "e" on a keyboard. Rather it's ignorance from never having learned to spell the word correctly.
Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

#15189 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are posting on topix from your phone? NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL ADICTED TO TOPIX! ha ha ha ha!
Hardly, Patricia. It just means I was away from home (out of town, actualy) and didn't take my computer with me. Don't be jealous because I have a smart phone that has internet access and your cell phone is just like you: dumb.

In fact, as obsessed as you are about my IP location, I'm surprised you haven't commented on my IP location being different when I posted on Saturday as well as this week when I've been on a business trip. Do you think I moved to West Chester, OH over the weekend? Or perhaps you think I'm stalking you since my IP location is so close to where you grew up in Norwood. LOL
Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

#15190 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you drink alcohal in church? are you sure it isn't a coven you attend?
See, another case where your misspelling of "alcohol" can't be considered a typing mistake since the letter "a" is 8 keys away from the correct letter "o".
Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

#15191 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
same sex can't act the same exact way as straight people do when engaging in sex.
thats why they are called homosexual, and NOT straight.
If you truly think two men can't engage in sex the exact same way as a man and a woman, then you obviously believe your favorite Leviticus verse to be false as you've contradicted its premise that a man can apparently lie with a man in the same manner as a woman. Thanks for admitting you think that verse is incorrect even though you've been beating gays over the head with it for more than 3 years now.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15192 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No god complex, that's silly.
Just an old man with simple common sense and a gorilla grip on reality.
PS (I paid one friend off to get the validation. Does that make me bad, smart or both?)
Smirk.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Paying off your friend to get a sanity clause makes you neither smart, nor bad. It just makes you foolish.
Did you also pay off your friends to verify your mangina and internal lesbian?
Being terrified of asking your family and friends if you are sane is a sign of what?

And look jonny boy, all you are capable of is gay twirl troll responses!

If you were smart, you'd ask me to help you get a validation too...

:-)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#15193 Dec 13, 2012
WalMart Trip

.. Patricia won't be here today, she's on her Thursday, bi-monthly WalMart trip to fetch 20 gallons of ice cream and a case of batteries for her Jesus Loves Me vibrator ..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15194 Dec 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, UIF, in the past 4 years you have mentioned those numerous times.
you are wrong.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15195 Dec 13, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I post on my phone as well.
It's something to pass the time on the 30 minute bus rides I take to work and back.
its good to know you are not driving while doing that.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15196 Dec 13, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is trouble in your family, I suggest you attempt to mend it instead of continuing an online, public battle.
no trouble in my family.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15197 Dec 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, go haul your fat ass to Saudi Arabia and try to drive a car or vote and then you'll find out how receptive they are to women's rights and priveleges too, you stupid, clueless hag.
so much anger.... are you ever happy?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#15198 Dec 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly think two men can't engage in sex the exact same way as a man and a woman, then you obviously believe your favorite Leviticus verse to be false as you've contradicted its premise that a man can apparently lie with a man in the same manner as a woman. Thanks for admitting you think that verse is incorrect even though you've been beating gays over the head with it for more than 3 years now.
bluntly put, you are SICK.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#15199 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No god complex, that's silly.
Just an old man with simple common sense and a gorilla grip on reality.
PS (I paid one friend off to get the validation. Does that make me bad, smart or both?)
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Being terrified of asking your family and friends if you are sane is a sign of what?
And look jonny boy, all you are capable of is gay twirl troll responses!
If you were smart, you'd ask me to help you get a validation too...
:-)
A sane person does not feel the need to question their sanity.

My question is, why did you NEED to seek out letters "verifying" your sanity? What did you do that was in question?

Daytona Beach, FL

#15200 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no trouble in my family.
Your family begs to differ.

Daytona Beach, FL

#15201 Dec 13, 2012
Religious freedom vs. equality:

http://mysticpolitics.tumblr.com/post/1541206...
Passing Through

United States

#15202 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
so much anger.... are you ever happy?
Not anger, just contempt for your stupidity. Like your assumption that the specific manner in which I choose to engage you is representative of the rest of my life. Egocentric much? I can assure you, Patricia, I don't surround myself with stupid, uneducated wastrels like you in the real world.
Passing Through

United States

#15203 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
bluntly put, you are SICK.
As usual, Patricia, when faced with your own personal assertion that blatantly contradicts your publicly proclaimed interpretation of the bible, you resort to personal attacks rather than explain why you just called the bible a lie.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#15204 Dec 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
its good to know you are not driving while doing that.
I just said I ride the bus to work, saying I'm not driving is a stupidly obvious statement.
What does that have to do with the line of discussion that was caused by you saying wasting time means an addiction?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#15205 Dec 13, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
Religious freedom vs. equality:
http://mysticpolitics.tumblr.com/post/1541206...
.. ha, ha, ha, ha ..

.. Patricia's mom had to use the lady's room at WalMart and, unfortunately, was somewhat constipated ..

.. sensing bowel problems, UIF tightly clutched her mom's lavender purse against her chest, dashed off to the battery counter, grabbed a case of AAAs and, while waiting at the cash register, had a few moments to insult the immoral Topix posters ..

.. she's currently waiting for mom outside the bathroom, staring at a foxy butch number working in auto repair, thinking about pizza or Long John Silvers ..

.. she will return tomorrow after disinfecting toilets ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks BIG BOSS MAN 4 min Rudy 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 25,661
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 17 min Captain Underpants 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 17 min Rose_NoHo 6,158
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 47 min Jay _ the ICON 38
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 59 min Frankie Rizzo 49,440
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,572
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 3 hr Imprtnrd 41
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr NE Qbert 69,531
More from around the web