So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#15138 Dec 12, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she meant that Patty was her family, not the cousin.
Well, technically that would be true, I mean, you are technically family with yourself.

Montreal

#15139 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how 'civil' of you, not to mention hypocritcal.
How is it hypocritical? Typos are not grammatical errors, they are simply the misplacement of a finger directly next to the key meant to be typed.

You butcher the English language and quite obviously haven't a clue that you're doing it, Patty.

Montreal

#15140 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really shouldn't accuse others of bad spelling when you just mis-spelled 'Know' as typing it as 'now'.
instead of pleading typo, why not just admit everyone makes mistakes.
hypocrite.
That quote didn't include the words you mentioned.
As stated before, everyone makes typos, you misspell words where the letters you interject are nowhere near the letters in the word.

"Distroy" and "moeron" are not words, they are obviously not typos.

"Now" instead of "know" is a typo, for one can hit the key too lightly and miss that letter.

Montreal

#15141 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are posting on topix from your phone? NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL ADICTED TO TOPIX! ha ha ha ha!
I post on my phone as well.
It's something to pass the time on the 30 minute bus rides I take to work and back.

Montreal

#15142 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't even understand the simple things, so explaining the trinity to you would cause you to have a melt down.
Can't answer the question?

Montreal

#15144 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do ya one better.
last night on CNN, the situation room hosted by Wolf Blitzer he had one of the Supreme court justices, and they were discussing the gay issue that they will be voting on.
do you know what that Supreme Court Justice said?
i almost fell over..........
He said, that the government CAN and has and does and will make some laws based on MORAL principle.
such as murder, polygamy, beastiality and homosexuality.
HE SAID there are law the government makes based on MORAL PRINCIPLE.
so there ya go!
And how does that have anything to do with religion?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15145 Dec 12, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Patty is an harmless and impotent internet blowhard. She lives in her own little world of delusion, but is harmless nonetheless. For what it's worth, I'd advise you not to pursue it any further.
Likely you advice is good, however since I have already contacted the police as I indicated, I will follow with them, should they respond, since they do have my email address and my name.

I may however amend what I tell them based on yours and PLH's advice. I certainly am not willing to have them think I am a prankster, as that is not my intent, and thus why I asked for advice before providing details.

Montreal

#15146 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
God has the devils mugshot, and His sentence has already been pronounced......... just because the end has not yet arrived, doesn't lessen what the outcome will be.
Let me guess, you're one of those people who believe that the world will end on the 21st, right?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#15147 Dec 12, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're one of those people who believe that the world will end on the 21st, right?
22nd if you're Orthodox.

<s>

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#15148 Dec 12, 2012
(I have an Uncle Eddie who was brought up Mayan Orthodox).

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#15149 Dec 12, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>It's like the running joke on "Big Bang Theory"
Sheldon isn't crazy his Mom had him tested!
That would make sense why Kimare considers himself to be like Sheldon.

Daytona Beach, FL

#15150 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do ya one better.
last night on CNN, the situation room hosted by Wolf Blitzer he had one of the Supreme court justices, and they were discussing the gay issue that they will be voting on.
do you know what that Supreme Court Justice said?
i almost fell over..........
He said, that the government CAN and has and does and will make some laws based on MORAL principle.
such as murder, polygamy, beastiality and homosexuality.
HE SAID there are law the government makes based on MORAL PRINCIPLE.
so there ya go!
Ever stop to think that that "moral principle" he's talking about might be about equality?

Daytona Beach, FL

#15151 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well there ya go........
you can't mend things with pattiecake because you can't even admit what you did was wrong.
so, i guess you think you are playing some tricky game here but the truth is, you are not someone who can be trusted.
your track record here is proof of that.
I don't have anything to prove.
I am not the one who cross the line on here.
I have admitted what I've done, but I refuse to take the blame for actions you claim I've done that I've not. It's wacky that you want me to do so.

Daytona Beach, FL

#15152 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
loose lips sink ships.
doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who is behind this.
the pawns such as yourself are insignificant.
If there is trouble in your family, I suggest you attempt to mend it instead of continuing an online, public battle.

Daytona Beach, FL

#15153 Dec 12, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Patty is an harmless and impotent internet blowhard. She lives in her own little world of delusion, but is harmless nonetheless. For what it's worth, I'd advise you not to pursue it any further.
Agreed.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#15154 Dec 12, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer the question?
So U.I. F won't explain to you about the Trinity. Maybe because it was ADDED to church doctrine almost 200 years AFTER the Crucifiction.

"Ignatius of Antioch is seen providing early support for the Trinity around 110,[71] exhorting obedience to "Christ, and to the Father, and to the Spirit."[72] Justin Martyr (AD 100–ca.165) also writes, "in the name of God, the Father and Lord of the universe, and of our Saviour Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit." [73] However, the first of the early church fathers recorded as actually using the word Trinity was Theophilus of Antioch writing in the late 2nd century. He defines the Trinity as God, His Word (Logos) and His Wisdom (Sophia)[74] in the context of a discussion of the first three days of creation. The first defence of the doctrine of the Trinity was in the early 3rd century by the early church father Tertullian. He explicitly defined the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and defended the Trinitarian theology against the "Praxean" heresy.[75]"
Although there is much debate as to whether the beliefs of the Apostles were merely articulated and explained in the Trinitarian Creeds,[76] or were corrupted and replaced with new beliefs,[77][78] all scholars recognize that the Creeds themselves were created in reaction to disagreements over the nature of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These controversies, however, were great and many, and took some centuries to be resolved.

Of these controversies, the most significant developments were articulated in the first four centuries by the Church Fathers[76] in reaction to Adoptionism, Sabellianism, and Arianism. Adoptionism was the belief that Jesus was an ordinary man, born of Joseph and Mary, who became the Christ and Son of God at his baptism. In 269, the Synods of Antioch condemned Paul of Samosata for his Adoptionist theology, and also condemned the term homoousios (&#8001;&#956;&#95 9;&#959;&#973;&#96 3;&#953;&#959;&#96 2;, "of the same being") in the sense he used it.[79]

Sabellianism taught that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are aspects of how humanity has interacted with or experienced God. In the role of the Father, God is the provider and creator of all. In the role of the Son, God is manifested in the flesh as a human to bring about the salvation of mankind. In the role of the Holy Spirit, God manifests himself from heaven through his actions on the earth and within the lives of Christians. This view was rejected as heresy by the Ecumenical Councils.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity#History

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15155 Dec 12, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Odd.
I have no such letter.
Never needed one.
Erm, why do you?
That's easy.

When I confront denial (as on here), the common argument is, "you are crazy" (as on here).

I simply had qualified friends confirm my authority to confront typical denial.

A symptom of denial is to call other people crazy but refuse to honestly and courageously ask YOUR family and friends if they think YOU are crazy.

Have you asked your family and friends?

Smile.

DNF

#15156 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
One word:

BAZINGA!

LMAO!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15157 Dec 12, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the fact remains that I have no "sanity certificate", nor have my family and friends ever felt it necessary for me to have my mental capacities questioned. "Normal" people don't need a piece of paper to function within society.
If your family and friends felt that you needed some piece of paper in order to roam the streets, they obviously felt that there were some nuts in your (non-functioning) bush that needed to be shaken out.
How's your Mangina?
Jonny boy, if its so clear, why are you afraid to ask your family and friends???

Do you understand that your long term refusal to do so has ALREADY answered the question?

Smirk.

DNF

#15158 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
And Sheldon certainly has no interest in girls.

Did you know the actor who plays him came out last year?

Maybe God is trying to tell Kimare something!

Like U.I.F often says, those who refuse to hear God's call are doomed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Eve NE Jade Party 7 min Benny 9
Christmas Day NE Jade Thread 13 min Benny 2
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Poof1 6,068
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 29 min NorCal Native 5,137
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 35 min lou 32
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 35 min chris toal 26,896
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 49 min BIG BOSS MAN 68,585
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 1 hr Dennis 16
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr KiMerde 3,004
More from around the web