So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15125 Dec 12, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Lutheran. Martin Luther operated a brewery on the grounds of his church. We are merely emulating that GREAT Protestant Reformation leader, and following his teachings.
well the bible does tell us there will be many APOSTATE churches in the latter days.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#15126 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and you couldn't have sex with me if your very life was hanging in the balance.
.. be grateful you're not bisexual. Life would be twice as difficult if you were rejected by women as well as men ..

.. instead of obsessing and fantasizing about having sex with me all the time, preoccupy yourself with the simpler tasks of the mind like learning the Theory of Relativity ..
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15127 Dec 12, 2012
cutting to the chase:
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017/Salvation ...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#15128 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
it is in my book.
.. by now, you probably think I have an insatiable sexual appetite. If truth be told, I'd rather read a good comic book. Would you send me a copy of your opus ??..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15129 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
shall i list all the Christian persecutions and deaths that have happened and are happening right now in places around the world?
i guess you think everyone who calls themself a christian and then goes out and harms others, really truly is a Christian.
thats the idiocy of your perception about this.
Actually, UIF, in the past 4 years you have mentioned those numerous times.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15130 Dec 12, 2012
Much like the "noQ" show, the Patty U.I.F show is tedious,repetitive and basically senseless.

Time to change channels.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15131 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well the bible does tell us there will be many APOSTATE churches in the latter days.
Glad you found one you like.

Location hidden

#15132 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA! talk about funny, calling a muslim a christian.
OOOOOOOOOOH ME.
you are showing yourself to be most IGNORANT in biblical truth.
why thats almost as funny as a homosexual claiming God is pro-gay.
France isn't a Islam run country..........yet.
try taking your homosexuality into the middle east like Saudia Arabia, Iran, and other countries there.
see how ISLAMIC friendly they are to homosexuality.
Muslims do belief that Jesus was a real prophet who came before their prophet, Muhammad, and they consider Jesus a lesser prophet, but they speak reverently about Him. People of the real Jewish faith do not recognize Jesus. They are still awaiting His coming.

Location hidden

#15133 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA! talk about funny, calling a muslim a christian.
OOOOOOOOOOH ME.
you are showing yourself to be most IGNORANT in biblical truth.
why thats almost as funny as a homosexual claiming God is pro-gay.
France isn't a Islam run country..........yet.
try taking your homosexuality into the middle east like Saudia Arabia, Iran, and other countries there.
see how ISLAMIC friendly they are to homosexuality.
Could that be considered that you are suggesting that the person submit themselves to possible murder or execution?

The fact that some Muslim countries, execute gays, does not justify Americans persecuting them or not granting them equal rights.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15134 Dec 12, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Could that be considered that you are suggesting that the person submit themselves to possible murder or execution?
The fact that some Muslim countries, execute gays, does not justify Americans persecuting them or not granting them equal rights.
Anything to shift the blame away from her own cult. Evangelical christians are responsible for the "kill the gays" bill in Uganda, and no doubt would introduce the same legislature here if given the chance.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#15135 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and i wonder what you are spreading around.....
Do tell.

Location hidden

#15136 Dec 12, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to shift the blame away from her own cult. Evangelical christians are responsible for the "kill the gays" bill in Uganda, and no doubt would introduce the same legislature here if given the chance.
I guess she is reading way behind the current posts, but I have been tracking UIF through all of the threads trying to alert her to the fact that I emailed the RS police at 12:20 pm my time, which is about 2 hours ago, not giving them any names, other than my own real name, or web sites, but explaining to them the situation that I have perceived here, and that I had reported UIF to family Services (again I didn't tell them who I reported), and asking them if reporting to the police is an appropriate thing to do, or not. They haven't yet replied to my email, but I think based on their website, they are required to.

If they do want me to give them more info, then I will give them my address and telephone number, and they already have my name, and then I will tell them where they can find the reported poster on line, and the names she goes by, plus as much as I know about who that person is, as I reported in June to Family Services in Kentucky.

PLH has already advise me against contacting the local police, however, I had already contacted them before I read her post to me.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#15137 Dec 12, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she is reading way behind the current posts, but I have been tracking UIF through all of the threads trying to alert her to the fact that I emailed the RS police at 12:20 pm my time, which is about 2 hours ago, not giving them any names, other than my own real name, or web sites, but explaining to them the situation that I have perceived here, and that I had reported UIF to family Services (again I didn't tell them who I reported), and asking them if reporting to the police is an appropriate thing to do, or not. They haven't yet replied to my email, but I think based on their website, they are required to.
If they do want me to give them more info, then I will give them my address and telephone number, and they already have my name, and then I will tell them where they can find the reported poster on line, and the names she goes by, plus as much as I know about who that person is, as I reported in June to Family Services in Kentucky.
PLH has already advise me against contacting the local police, however, I had already contacted them before I read her post to me.
Personally, I think Patty is an harmless and impotent internet blowhard. She lives in her own little world of delusion, but is harmless nonetheless. For what it's worth, I'd advise you not to pursue it any further.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#15138 Dec 12, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she meant that Patty was her family, not the cousin.
Well, technically that would be true, I mean, you are technically family with yourself.

Montreal

#15139 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how 'civil' of you, not to mention hypocritcal.
How is it hypocritical? Typos are not grammatical errors, they are simply the misplacement of a finger directly next to the key meant to be typed.

You butcher the English language and quite obviously haven't a clue that you're doing it, Patty.

Montreal

#15140 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really shouldn't accuse others of bad spelling when you just mis-spelled 'Know' as typing it as 'now'.
instead of pleading typo, why not just admit everyone makes mistakes.
hypocrite.
That quote didn't include the words you mentioned.
As stated before, everyone makes typos, you misspell words where the letters you interject are nowhere near the letters in the word.

"Distroy" and "moeron" are not words, they are obviously not typos.

"Now" instead of "know" is a typo, for one can hit the key too lightly and miss that letter.

Montreal

#15141 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are posting on topix from your phone? NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL ADICTED TO TOPIX! ha ha ha ha!
I post on my phone as well.
It's something to pass the time on the 30 minute bus rides I take to work and back.

Montreal

#15142 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't even understand the simple things, so explaining the trinity to you would cause you to have a melt down.
Can't answer the question?

Montreal

#15144 Dec 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do ya one better.
last night on CNN, the situation room hosted by Wolf Blitzer he had one of the Supreme court justices, and they were discussing the gay issue that they will be voting on.
do you know what that Supreme Court Justice said?
i almost fell over..........
He said, that the government CAN and has and does and will make some laws based on MORAL principle.
such as murder, polygamy, beastiality and homosexuality.
HE SAID there are law the government makes based on MORAL PRINCIPLE.
so there ya go!
And how does that have anything to do with religion?

Location hidden

#15145 Dec 12, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think Patty is an harmless and impotent internet blowhard. She lives in her own little world of delusion, but is harmless nonetheless. For what it's worth, I'd advise you not to pursue it any further.
Likely you advice is good, however since I have already contacted the police as I indicated, I will follow with them, should they respond, since they do have my email address and my name.

I may however amend what I tell them based on yours and PLH's advice. I certainly am not willing to have them think I am a prankster, as that is not my intent, and thus why I asked for advice before providing details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Respect71 40,330
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 18,358
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 2 hr Rainbow Kid 7
Poll Should shock treatment b used for bigots? (May '08) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,991
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 7 hr guest 260
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 8 hr Daniel 21
More from around the web