So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14942 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
here we go again..........
God dosen't disown you.
YOU disown God by choosing sin over God.
the bible says any nation that turns its back on God, will be turned into hell.
thats only just.
you can't have your cake and eat it to as they say.
why would God bless a nation that curses Him?
as for a family member disowning someone, the difference is we are human, we are not God.
we are suppose to forgive and love no matter what.
doesn't mean you have to LIKE what anyone does, but you are not suppose to disown your own offspring.
you are suppose to try to help them.
Why should we be held to a standard of love and forgiveness, dictated by the bible god that tortures people for eternity? It's no wonder so many so-called christians are hypocrites. Look at the source.
KiMare is a troll

Italy

#14943 Dec 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
My, my, my! Look at that ad homoan, gay twirl, sissy fit!
All over two simple points of reality you have no way around.
1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fatal cracks in the pillar of denial.
Maybe if you stomp your feet a little harder?
What happens if you face reality fully? It is hard either way, but you aren't asking th whole world to pretend with you.
1. Marriage has evolved and is no longer simply a socio-cultural constraint on breeding.
2. In your opinion. It is not inherently any of these things. It does not have to be harmful, unhealthy or demeaning.
Maybe if you bury your head in the sand a little further KiMare.
What happens if you face reality fully? Yes it will be hard KiMare. Have you discussed this with your wife? It will be hard for you losing her as a wife, but most wives stand by their former husbands who finally decide to be who they truly are.
Stop asking the whole world to pretend with you. Attempting to justify your self hatred and loathing by the condemnation of homosexuals is wrong. Doing so when you are a lesbian is hypocritical. You are not a mutation, having a third nipple is irrelevant.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14944 Dec 10, 2012
As for the question of what is 'feared' about "gays", I'd have to clarify that it isn't so much a question of "fear" as it is one of concern, that is, concern for the callous, laissez faire sub-cultural behavior of the wanton spread of disease(s) by gays that favor a totally nihilistic disregard for both their own personal health AND those with whom they sexually engage or practice intravenous drug use, which typifies the very definition of insanity by repeatedly doing the exact same thing while expecting different results.

Male to male intercourse results in numerous health endagering and even fatal diseases, PERIOD!

There is just no way around this fact and no matter the amount of coerced/conditioned cultural acceptance, pleas to/manipulation of Humanities' inherent compssion, or even potentially enacted legislation, will serve to circumvent this irrefutable FACT...Gays kill themselves and others by the generationa and spread of numerous diseases.

That's a concern for the FACTS, not a fear of the unknown or misunderstood or discriminated or marginalized.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14945 Dec 10, 2012
KiMare is a troll wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Marriage has evolved and is no longer simply a socio-cultural constraint on breeding.
"Marriage" was NEVER merely a biblically defined "socio-cultural constraint on breeding"...This is merely your way of quantifying the reality of the bond of marriage by marginalizing it as a happenstance of social convention when it is, has, and will always be, a public proclaimation and celebration of a mans' and womans' bonding vow of eternal Love for one another that is more an acknowldegement of our inherent genealogical predisposition for one another and the proliferation of Humanity than some "socio-cultural constraint", PLEASE...!

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14946 Dec 10, 2012
The Lone Gunmen wrote:
Obama's next Goal
Gay Activists Demand Canada Lower Age of Consent for Anal Sex
TORONTO,Homosexual activists have long sought to distance themselves from pedophiles, however Canada’s most prominent homosexual activist group has now demanded the lowering the age of consent for anal sex to 14 from 16.
Reacting to the Conservative Government’s plan to raise the age of consent for Anal sex from 16 to 18, EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) has commenced a campaign to have the age of consent for anal sex lowered to 14 from 16. Laurie Arron, the director of advocacy for EGALE remarked to the Ottawa Citizen,“There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men.”
However, that statement is categorically false, speaking strictly from a medical standpoint. Even those who support homosexual sex acts warn nonetheless that anal sex is a dangerous activity, regardless of genders involved. The sex info site of the University of California at Santa Barbara, which can in no way be described as opposed to homosexual activity, nonetheless points out that anal sex is a dangerous practice.
Experts on sexual behavior, or “sexperts” at the site refers to them, warn that anal sex is the most dangerous behavior for transmission of HIV/AIDS and all other STDs since the anus is not designed for sexual activity as is the vagina. Moreover, the ‘sexperts’ warn that the practice also leads to fecal incontinence - loss of normal control of the sphincter muscles which leads to stool leaking from the rectum at unexpected times.
As the website puts it:“Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus ... For this reason, anal sex is the riskiest form of sexual activity when it comes to the transmission of HIV/AIDS.
“Tiny tears in the anal tissue are like giant superhighways for the HIV viruses, allowing them to get inside the body and enter the blood system. Anal tears provide an opening for all the other STDs as well.
“It may be possible for repetitive anal sex to lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, which is the muscle that tightens after we defecate. Once weakened, feces can escape the anus against our will.
In response to the editorial, Jessica White West Vancouver, B.C. wrote a letter to the editor of the National Post. The published letter stated,“If both vaginal and anal intercourse were in accordance with natural law and did not discriminate in terms of consequences, this would be true. However, this is not the case with homosexual sex, as two people of the same sex do not have the required body parts to interact sexually and their intercourse can never be fruitful.”
White continued,“Furthermore, their sexual practices result in both physical and emotional damage, as is evidenced in numerous studies. More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
Really?? OBAMA is trying to lower the age of anal sex consent in CANADA??!

Dude...fire your crack dealer.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14947 Dec 10, 2012
just an allusion wrote:
As for the question of what is 'feared' about "gays", I'd have to clarify that it isn't so much a question of "fear" as it is one of concern, that is, concern for the callous, laissez faire sub-cultural behavior of the wanton spread of disease(s) by gays that favor a totally nihilistic disregard for both their own personal health AND those with whom they sexually engage or practice intravenous drug use, which typifies the very definition of insanity by repeatedly doing the exact same thing while expecting different results.
Male to male intercourse results in numerous health endagering and even fatal diseases, PERIOD!
There is just no way around this fact and no matter the amount of coerced/conditioned cultural acceptance, pleas to/manipulation of Humanities' inherent compssion, or even potentially enacted legislation, will serve to circumvent this irrefutable FACT...Gays kill themselves and others by the generationa and spread of numerous diseases.
That's a concern for the FACTS, not a fear of the unknown or misunderstood or discriminated or marginalized.
So you're totally cool with the lesbians, right?

Daytona Beach, FL

#14948 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you did it again. you told someone who gave you a biblical truth that it was THEIR opinion.
Marriage is a union yes, but people get married to establish a FAMILY. and the furthering of mankind DEPENDS upon that family unit to procreate.
thats why God created them MALE and FEMALE in the begining.
because a minority of couples can't have children for one reason or another is not a pattern of the norm that the majority go by.
same sex is abnormal on every level.
nothing about it is right.
and loving someone has nothing to do with engaging in same sex activity.
friends love one another but that doesn't mean they have sex with them.
Kimare mentioned nothing in that post about the Bible. He stated his opinionated description of anal sex.

Why must you butt in to conversations that you're not involved in and turn the topic into something IT IS NOT??

In nursing school, we learned about all the different types of families...including alternate family patterns. It is not for the government to say that all families must be nuclear families.

And friends can have sex. I have sex with my best friend all the time...good thing I married him.

“A long time ago”

Since: Nov 09

in a galaxy far, far away....

#14949 Dec 10, 2012
just an allusion wrote:
No, it doesn't. Diseases are caused by bacteria and viruses. No intercourse of any kind has EVER spontaneously generated any disease.

My partner and I have no diseases. We might have intercourse every single day and twice on Saturdays, we still will never catch or develop a disease from it.

People with THIS poor of an understanding of diseases will be MOST at risk of catching them, because if you don't know what REALLY causes diseases, then you won't know how to protect yourself.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14950 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how you ask? because a grandmother doesn't write off her own flesh and blood and disown them after taking away her children, and let that daughter live in squaller, KNOWING she has to beg people for food and barely gets by.
while the grandmother blows money left and right and the daughter lives in poverity.
and FYI, the daughter that was disowned has a good heart, she is a bit slow, but that is only because she didn't get the kind of help she needed as a child.
the government is like anything else..........money talks.
I don't think your first cousin would appreciate you claiming that she lives in squalor, on the internet. I also think it's rude to talk about family members who are not here to defend themselves.

Perhaps the grandmother feels she has a right to spend her own money (you know...since she earns it) and that her grown daughter should be able to make her own living instead of spend her money on other things (you know...some of the reasons she got her kids taken away).

Daytona Beach, FL

#14951 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, and drugs have a side effect to.
Don't get too ahead of me, I don't have Pharmacology until next semester.

lol

Daytona Beach, FL

#14952 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet Muslims scare the beegeebies out of you to.
cause Islam teaches in its quran to convert infidels or kill them.
no excepts.
On the contrary...I used to teach English as a second language to several Muslim students and every single one of them was more respectful of the differences people have than you are.

I wouldn't go around making that claim about the Quran to Muslims because it's not true. That is the opinion of extremists.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14953 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you could EASILY take a pic of me on your phone.
you could EASILY copy my car tags
you could EASILY ask someone near by, hey who is she?
sorry but like i told you before i will NOT risk my ID on topix.
no way, no how, no time.
does pattiecake know you?
i could bring her along for insurance to ID you.
and if you tried to publisize my id, she could publisize yours.
thats the only way i would even consider it.
YOU could easily take a pic of me on your phone.
YOU could easily copy my car tags.

It works both ways, goose.

I'm trying to reach out and help you resolve the battle over your ID and, perhaps, to ease the tension between us. Meeting face-to-face tends to help people think from the other's perspective.

I have never met Patty, to my knowledge. But you can feel free to bring her along, if it makes you more comfortable. That would certainly clear up the ID confusion.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14954 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not true.
first of all, no one else on here needs to meet in person to clarify who they are.
or prove anything.
and you will excuse me if i have ZERO trust in you.
after all that i have witnessed on here.
did it ever occur to you that i do not want anyone to know who i am on a public website...and if you had any sense NOR WOULD YOU.
i don't think you are wanting to prove i and pattiecake are the same or not the same person, no, i think you just want to know who i am so you can 'use it' to your advantage with your sources you get on here and brag about.
if you knew me, then you could easily have someone near by watching and they could tell you how i am related to her.
and blow my cover sky high.
so, no........ i am not interested in being a pawn in your scam.
and if i were you, i don't think you should place yourself in such a vunerable position either.
Oh, that's funny...you think I would bring someone with me to "watch" you? I wouldn't waste someone else's time, nor do I care who you are unless you're Patty. You don't have to tell me anything about you. I just want to see that your face does not match Patty's.

You won't do it because you ARE Patty. That's the "cover" you're referring to.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14955 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny.
like I, and every other poster out there could see you causing trouble for her when she was on here?
What trouble did I cause Patty? Did I call her work or home? Did I contact her mother or her church? NO. Of anything I posted on this forum, what, exactly, caused a reaction that harmed her? Please be specific and don't attribute actions that I did not commit, to me.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14956 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ah ha! so you lied.
you said you knew nothing about the situation
you lied.
how did you know it was a cousin?
and that cousin is not my cousin.
i am on the other side of the family.
but know the situation well.
regardless my heart goes out to her.
i get along great with my family.
love them all.
I didn't lie. At the time of that post, I was uninformed.

Does Patty know you talk so badly about her family behind her back, on the internet? Perhaps I should give her a call and let her know.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14957 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
since you know all about the situation then you have succcessfully confirmed your source to me.
thanks!
and no she doesn't visit me, she does visit patty and pattys mom sometimes.
they help her when they can.
Tee hee...you think there's only ONE source.

You think you're so sleuthy, but I share the amount of information that I want to and am permitted to.

Maybe you should stop talking about other people's family members. It's not polite.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14958 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the only addictions i have are COFFEE.
Have you spoken to God about that? Addictions are bad.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14959 Dec 10, 2012
just an allusion wrote:
<quoted text>
The unfortunate thing is that you cannot "help" someone who doesn't want to be helped, coupled with the observation that many who've made such a choice are incapable of perceiving a need to be helped because they believe/have been led to believe that what they are doing is right.
So THAT'S your excuse!

Daytona Beach, FL

#14960 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are quite despirate aren't you? no source could reveal anything about me.
your tricks and schemes are WASTED here plh
you can't run your con games on 'ME'.
and I won't meet you because i am not stupid enough to fall into your trap.
your problem is with pattiecake.
you did her wrong.
so if you were any kind of 'human' you should fix things with her.
meeting me won't solve your problem.
it won't settle anything, i will still be who I am and pattiecake will still be a poster no longer on topix.
it won't settle anything other than your snoopy nosey need to know who i am in relation to her..........
do you think you deserve to know?
i don't.
I'd be happy to mend things with Patty. When would you like to meet up?

Daytona Beach, FL

#14961 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
could that be construed as a RACIST remark?
Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr cpeter1313 57,983
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr cpeter1313 14,239
Happy Thanksgiving!!! 5 hr Brother Bubba 1
News This Is the Gayest Thing I've Ever Seen 5 hr Howard 1
News Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling (Nov '14) 5 hr BangmoPopoPedos 184
News Facebook can tell if you're gay based on a few ... 5 hr Howard 1
Hey Jade! 5 hr Sow Belly 2
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 10 hr Trix 26,531
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 12 hr Frankie Rizzo 49
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 18 hr Frankie Rizzo 112
More from around the web