So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
13,501 - 13,520 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
It's heartening to now you consider me one of God's blessings in your life. In spite of the fact you constantly whine about me.
KNOW is spelled KNOW not 'now'.

just so ya know.

and i don't recall naming you as a blessing in my life.
but if it gets you through the night to think i did, by all means you can certainly pretend.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how you ask? because a grandmother doesn't write off her own flesh and blood and disown them after taking away her children, and let that daughter live in squaller, KNOWING she has to beg people for food and barely gets by.
while the grandmother blows money left and right and the daughter lives in poverity.
and FYI, the daughter that was disowned has a good heart, she is a bit slow, but that is only because she didn't get the kind of help she needed as a child.
the government is like anything else..........money talks.
So, if I understand your last few posts correctly, it is wrong for family to disown each other but totally cool for your god to disown the entire United States because we're beginning to support gay marriage?

So he's more of a "do as I say and not as I do" kinda god...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
the US is only 236 years old god didnt even know America existed it wasnt even mentiond in the big book of guff
shut up patty you mad old bat
idiot that you are.
God knows the begining from the end.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
The christian religion has a long history of doing the same thing.
Who do you think spread the filth in Uganda that calls for death and imprisonment? How about in parts of Africa where they are killing kids in the name of superstition? Any place your cult takes a foothold, death and destruction follow.
You follow the same deity.
i hope you don't watch scary movies the way you can't process things and let go of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP.
i am not pattiecake, and i am not going to put up with your threats.
you can't threaten me and run me off because you don't like what i say.
you have 3 choices
1. respond in a mature NON threatening manner
2. Ignor my post
3. get the heck off topix all together.
thats your ONLY choices.
pick one.
4. Continue to point out, day after day, that you are a hypocrite who opposses sin but openly sins every day by lying about who you are, Patty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the only addictions i have are COFFEE.
And lying, Patty.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, you're saying that gays are ultimately responsible for 9/11? LMAO
you are an idiot.
i never mentioned gays in my post.
i said IMMORALITY.

you must learn to comprehend what you are reading BEFORE you reply.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no grand scheme to find out who you are. She already knows, dummy.
you wish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are quite despirate aren't you? no source could reveal anything about me.
your tricks and schemes are WASTED here plh
you can't run your con games on 'ME'.
and I won't meet you because i am not stupid enough to fall into your trap.
your problem is with pattiecake.
you did her wrong.
so if you were any kind of 'human' you should fix things with her.
meeting me won't solve your problem.
it won't settle anything, i will still be who I am and pattiecake will still be a poster no longer on topix.
it won't settle anything other than your snoopy nosey need to know who i am in relation to her..........
do you think you deserve to know?
i don't.
How odd - you spell "despirate" incorrectly in the exact same way that Patty did...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
was that supposed to be a recovery?
youre busted AGAIN!
recovery of what?

busted? on in your burnt out mind.

you give someone enough rope and eventually they will hang themself.
they couldn't keep their source hidden, and that is called fishing with the right bait.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I understand your last few posts correctly, it is wrong for family to disown each other but totally cool for your god to disown the entire United States because we're beginning to support gay marriage?
So he's more of a "do as I say and not as I do" kinda god...
here we go again..........

God dosen't disown you.
YOU disown God by choosing sin over God.

the bible says any nation that turns its back on God, will be turned into hell.
thats only just.

you can't have your cake and eat it to as they say.
why would God bless a nation that curses Him?

as for a family member disowning someone, the difference is we are human, we are not God.
we are suppose to forgive and love no matter what.
doesn't mean you have to LIKE what anyone does, but you are not suppose to disown your own offspring.
you are suppose to try to help them.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
i never mentioned gays in my post.
i said IMMORALITY.
you must learn to comprehend what you are reading BEFORE you reply.
What thread are we on, dipshit?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope you don't watch scary movies the way you can't process things and let go of them.
Rant rant babble babble deflect. The extremists in your cult are no less murderous than Islam.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOW is spelled KNOW not 'now'.
just so ya know.
and i don't recall naming you as a blessing in my life.
but if it gets you through the night to think i did, by all means you can certainly pretend.
The queen of "distruction" is giving spelling lessons. BTW, anyone can tell it was a typo, deflective evil sow.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how you ask? because a grandmother doesn't write off her own flesh and blood and disown them after taking away her children, and let that daughter live in squaller, KNOWING she has to beg people for food and barely gets by.
.. yes, they do. My deceased sister disowned her daughter because of habitual lying and drugs. It's called tough love ..

.. allowed my niece to live with me for 6 months. After stealing everything nailed down, compulsively lying and, for the 4th time, becoming pregnant outside of marriage, threw her out. Again, tough love ..

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you wish.
You pray.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
4. Continue to point out, day after day, that you are a hypocrite who opposses sin but openly sins every day by lying about who you are, Patty.
She doesn't have to follow the rules. Jesus died so she can be forgiven for her lies.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
How odd - you spell "despirate" incorrectly in the exact same way that Patty did...
Yeah, and she visits the same three threads, argues with the same posters, says exactly the same things, and in the same time frame as Patty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have to follow the rules. Jesus died so she can be forgiven for her lies.
wow...how many times did he have to die to cover all of Patty's sins?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Read the first two sentences I wrote. Two distinct points. No goal posts moved, just knowledge, comprehension and denial problems on your part. This is why I question your participation on a debate side with your obvious blinding bigotry.
And who am I bigoted against? Bigotry requires a target. You can accuse someone of "blinding" bigotry, but not BLIND bigotry. Specify who I'm being "bigoted" against, and how I'm expressing it.

If you want to accuse someone else of bigotry, then you ought to start by controlling your own use of phrases like "soooo dumb" or "an idiot like you" and "a real idiot". Handle yourself with civility before you expect it from others.
KiMare wrote:
As part of your schooling, I would suggest you read about rituals in mating behavior by many species besides humans.
Why should I? First of all, you don't have the slightest idea what I've already studied in my life. Second, nothing I could study would make gay people stop existing. Am I supposed to read about penises and vaginas and suddenly have an epiphany which makes me straight?
KiMare wrote:
Let me restate my first two statements to help you;
1. SS couples are a contradiction of marriage because marriage is a mating behavior ritual by humans. Mating behavior goes against the broken nature of homosexuals, hence a contradiction.
1A. No, marriage is a JOINING. If it's a mating ritual FOR YOU, that's fine. But other people get to define their marriages in their own way. Some people couldn't care less about mating. I don't see anyone seizing their marriage certificates.

1B. "Broken"? And you want to talk about bigotry? You are not the arbiter of what's broken or fixed. I don't have to be "like you" to be a successful person. I am not broken, and you are not the corrected version.
KiMare wrote:
2. The singular purpose of evolution is survival of the fittest. Mating behavior is the sole vehicle of that goal. At the physical level (my primary subject of the statement,'violation of nature'), gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Except that it isn't. Just because YOU feel that way about it, doesn't make it a fact. Stop trying to impose your own personal values onto everyone else's life. Not everyone shares them. If you feel "harmed" or "demeaned" by gay sex, I'm not sure how to help you with that. I don't feel any of that.

Humans no longer follow the “survival of the fittest” model of evolution, anyway. Humans care for and protect those who are not “the fittest”. We adapt our environment to serve us, rather than adapt ourselves to the environment. The only animals which still evolve this way, have no use for marriage.
KiMare wrote:
These are fundamental reasons homosexuals clearly don't qualify for marriage rights, just as other citizens don't.
Citizens like who? Not those here in Washington state, or in Maryland or Maine, or a half dozen other states, or a dozen countries around the world. They have other qualifications than what you've decided to outline, and they also have more power to uphold those qualifications than you do.

Maybe you mean citizens like those with Down syndrome, or any other disorders from your previous list. They can marry, in contradiction to your “fundamental reasons”. I’ll bet you a million dollars you don’t spend one MINUTE on sites focusing on these people, telling THEM that they’re “broken”, or that they fall short of survival of the fittest. I’m sure that you reserve that obsession for gay people alone, for some reason.
KiMare wrote:
Bazinga!
What’s with these goofy little signature lines? Did you used to write for vaudeville? Is this your way of declaring yourself "winner" of everything you post?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 21 min Jooosh04 946
Gay dads dispel same-sex adoption myths - and a... 1 hr DebraE 108
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr DebraE 54,805
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The Rogue 49,393
Chile sailor publicly discloses his homosexuality 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 4 hr Ashley1204 243
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 5 hr Fa-Foxy 34
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 386
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 5 hr DNF 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••