So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14900 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and why God is turning His back on America to.
the hedge of His protection is being removed.
911 was the first red flag of warning.
if we continue to grow more and more immoral, He won't protect and bless us as He once did.
SO, you're saying that gays are ultimately responsible for 9/11? LMAO

“MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN”

Since: Nov 12

Avon, Co

#14901 Dec 10, 2012
"So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?"

To answer that, we go by history of religion and fear, frustration, anger then the fear that results against other people.

Staying with the US only here and only going back to the Civil War, we all know both North and South were using the same bible for the most part. It was the one King James of England wrote when he made changes to the bible to fit the UK.

Each side using the same bible yet coming out with different interpretations. The Civil War WAS NOT fought over slavery but since that was a small part of it, everyone thinks that was the cause of the war yet it was Africans fighting in Africa who would capture other people from Villages in wars, hold them and sell them to the industrial North US that had ships so the Africans were primarily responsible then came the North with ships trading often with food and other type of exotic things for humans who then came to the States and SOLD people to wealthy people in the South to work on Plantations. 99% of those in the South never owned a slave and in the North, blacks were free but told, you work here for food or you and your family live in the woods, starve and freeze to death so same thing.

The bible says one can own slaves thus; the South took it that way. The President at the time known for freeing slaves owned slaves too! The North took the bible to mean slavery from neighboring nations and African nations were not neighbors.

Churches in North and South would teach blacks were not equal to whites and this continued in the South up until the 1970s in many Baptists Churches saying blacks were a curse from God! This is where Nation of Islam reversed things and call whites blue eyed demons.

Jews were persecuted based on religion too for having killed Jesus on the cross yet Jesus was Jewish and it was Romans in charge not Jews at that time.

Women were persecuted from religion and when all those things became unacceptable and laws created by fed government to protect them, there was only one group left not protected thus; right wing religion needed to hate on someone so it has been LGBT since blacks got Civil Rights and now that NAACP is working hard last few months declaring it Civil Rights battle for LGBT, the fed government will in two years or so make it against the law to abuse LGBT and also legalize civil unions in all States therefore making marriages legal.

Christians and other religions fear this because they think their organization will be forced to marry people when in fact NO CHURCH will be forced to marry anyone it doesn't want to. The only change coming to Churches being on US soil and given a gift of tax free status which is wrong and mix of Church and State is it will soon be ILLEGAL to preach homosexuality as a sin or abnormality. To do so will cause loss of tax protection after a warning and third time will be jail and closure of the Church for acts of terrorism! They should fear that and they better get with science and up to date on facts or end in jail or military trial!

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14902 Dec 10, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I can definitely see her trying to start trouble with my family.
thats funny.

like I, and every other poster out there could see you causing trouble for her when she was on here?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14903 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not true.
first of all, no one else on here needs to meet in person to clarify who they are.
or prove anything.
and you will excuse me if i have ZERO trust in you.
after all that i have witnessed on here.
did it ever occur to you that i do not want anyone to know who i am on a public website...and if you had any sense NOR WOULD YOU.
i don't think you are wanting to prove i and pattiecake are the same or not the same person, no, i think you just want to know who i am so you can 'use it' to your advantage with your sources you get on here and brag about.
if you knew me, then you could easily have someone near by watching and they could tell you how i am related to her.
and blow my cover sky high.
so, no........ i am not interested in being a pawn in your scam.
and if i were you, i don't think you should place yourself in such a vunerable position either.
There's no grand scheme to find out who you are. She already knows, dummy.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14904 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP.
i am not pattiecake, and i am not going to put up with your threats.
you can't threaten me and run me off because you don't like what i say.
you have 3 choices
1. respond in a mature NON threatening manner
2. Ignor my post
3. get the heck off topix all together.
thats your ONLY choices.
pick one.
Ha ha ha ha ha. This coming from the evil hypocrite who always claims that people are trying to silence her. He he he he he

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14905 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Does your first cousin know what you're saying about her on the internet? How does she feel about you describing her living conditions as "in squalller [sic]" or suggesting that she begs for food? If you're so close to your family, why do you speak so ill of them? I hear she's been visiting you recently...maybe you should share your opinions of her.
ah ha! so you lied.
you said you knew nothing about the situation
you lied.

how did you know it was a cousin?

and that cousin is not my cousin.
i am on the other side of the family.
but know the situation well.

regardless my heart goes out to her.
i get along great with my family.
love them all.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14906 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Does your first cousin know what you're saying about her on the internet? How does she feel about you describing her living conditions as "in squalller [sic]" or suggesting that she begs for food? If you're so close to your family, why do you speak so ill of them? I hear she's been visiting you recently...maybe you should share your opinions of her.
since you know all about the situation then you have succcessfully confirmed your source to me.

thanks!
and no she doesn't visit me, she does visit patty and pattys mom sometimes.
they help her when they can.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14907 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a dippidy thing to you.
nor does pattiecake or any other poster on here.
it would be in YOUR best interest to stop sticking your nose in peoples personal matters.
NO ONE owes you anything boots.
you don't own, oversee, or pay for topix
you pay no ones bills or taxes but your own.
so no one OWES you anything on here.
do you undestand that?
Aren't you the one that just made demands on how boooots should conduct himself on Topix? You must be one of the owners?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14908 Dec 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. You should try to do the same.
the only addictions i have are COFFEE.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14910 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
That would be fine, except one source has confirmed that they are the same person. UIF will never agree to meet because she can't stand to have her lies revealed.
you really are quite despirate aren't you? no source could reveal anything about me.
your tricks and schemes are WASTED here plh
you can't run your con games on 'ME'.
and I won't meet you because i am not stupid enough to fall into your trap.

your problem is with pattiecake.
you did her wrong.
so if you were any kind of 'human' you should fix things with her.
meeting me won't solve your problem.
it won't settle anything, i will still be who I am and pattiecake will still be a poster no longer on topix.
it won't settle anything other than your snoopy nosey need to know who i am in relation to her..........
do you think you deserve to know?

i don't.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14911 Dec 10, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I think UIF and Patty are either going to have no choice but to stop coming here, under any ID, or they have to give us full disclosure of what they have said here is truth and what is lies. Otherwise, if others in RS are aware of the activity on this site, in a small town like that, word will get around, and Patty will either have to move away, perhaps to Ohio, or barricade herself indoors, get everything she needs delivered to her home, and stay out of the public eye.(Since all of the world will have access to this site, and thus know the name of the party involved, it may require a change of ID in real life too).
It may be too late for her for either solution to prevent total public ridicule. Perhaps if the public all already know her and what she does, then she doesn't care if more info gets out. I guess there comes a point where one's reputation is screwed up so badly that adding more fire to it really doesn't make any difference. Kind of like throwing gasoline on a fire that has already destroyed a home. All that would do is make the fire burn a little brighter temporarily and maybe clean up some of the bits and pieces of debris that it missed.
I would not care to be in her shoes.
We had a barn burn one year; I think it was 1970 (based on who was there at the time). After it was clear that the barn was lost, and the barn beside it, that had also caught fire due to the heat, had been saved, all that was left to do was to let the ruins burn themselves out, and I think my brother hung around for a while and dragged some of the timbers etc., that had not been fully consumed, back into the fire, so there would not be a whole lot of mess to clean up later. My father and I had to head home, this was on my mother's parents' homeplace which we then owned, because we had been heading for the dairy barn to milk our cows when the fire at the other farm started. In fact the barn burning was about 1 mile away behind a bush, directly in my line of sight as I was walking to the dairy barn, and a huge cloud of black smoke rose up, I guess the way a bomb going off would look. The cause was spontaneous combustion, as most barn fires are, due to putting hay into the barn that is not properly dried, thus causing the the hay to rot which creates heat, and eventually spontaneously combusts.
That year we had a wet summer, in which it became almost impossible to get all of our hay to dry properly, so we had decided to not wait until another rain had wet one field again, but rather to bale the hay and get it indoors while it was nearly dry - just was not near enough. Fortunately there were no livestock in or near that barn when it burned, though had it happened when no one saw it, it would have spread to the barn beside it and from there to a third barn, and likely the house where my grandparents were living.
actually i think what will happen, is that you will go bats---crazy long before anyone has to give you anything more than general conversation on here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14912 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
...like a black person trying to join the KKK.
could that be construed as a RACIST remark?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14913 Dec 10, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
It's heartening to now you consider me one of God's blessings in your life. In spite of the fact you constantly whine about me.
KNOW is spelled KNOW not 'now'.

just so ya know.

and i don't recall naming you as a blessing in my life.
but if it gets you through the night to think i did, by all means you can certainly pretend.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14914 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how you ask? because a grandmother doesn't write off her own flesh and blood and disown them after taking away her children, and let that daughter live in squaller, KNOWING she has to beg people for food and barely gets by.
while the grandmother blows money left and right and the daughter lives in poverity.
and FYI, the daughter that was disowned has a good heart, she is a bit slow, but that is only because she didn't get the kind of help she needed as a child.
the government is like anything else..........money talks.
So, if I understand your last few posts correctly, it is wrong for family to disown each other but totally cool for your god to disown the entire United States because we're beginning to support gay marriage?

So he's more of a "do as I say and not as I do" kinda god...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14915 Dec 10, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
the US is only 236 years old god didnt even know America existed it wasnt even mentiond in the big book of guff
shut up patty you mad old bat
idiot that you are.
God knows the begining from the end.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14916 Dec 10, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
The christian religion has a long history of doing the same thing.
Who do you think spread the filth in Uganda that calls for death and imprisonment? How about in parts of Africa where they are killing kids in the name of superstition? Any place your cult takes a foothold, death and destruction follow.
You follow the same deity.
i hope you don't watch scary movies the way you can't process things and let go of them.

Location hidden

#14917 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP.
i am not pattiecake, and i am not going to put up with your threats.
you can't threaten me and run me off because you don't like what i say.
you have 3 choices
1. respond in a mature NON threatening manner
2. Ignor my post
3. get the heck off topix all together.
thats your ONLY choices.
pick one.
4. Continue to point out, day after day, that you are a hypocrite who opposses sin but openly sins every day by lying about who you are, Patty.

Location hidden

#14918 Dec 10, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the only addictions i have are COFFEE.
And lying, Patty.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14919 Dec 10, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, you're saying that gays are ultimately responsible for 9/11? LMAO
you are an idiot.
i never mentioned gays in my post.
i said IMMORALITY.

you must learn to comprehend what you are reading BEFORE you reply.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14920 Dec 10, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no grand scheme to find out who you are. She already knows, dummy.
you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper iLoveMakonnen Comes Out As Gay 8 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Moves to remove gay panic from Queensland law r... 19 min NOM s Waffle House 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 20 min June VanDerMark 12,657
News At GOP leaders' urging, Texas Supreme Court wil... 23 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Gay MP feared he would be barred from politics ... 29 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 29 min Inquisitor 708
News Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris and other ... 34 min NOM s Waffle House 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 47 min Respect71 44,085
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Big C 24,013
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 364
More from around the web