So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#14870 Dec 9, 2012
Peace Love & Happiness is a communist plot being railroaded by The Obamaniac. He is Evil. PURE EVIL.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#14871 Dec 9, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
IRRELEVANT
We have FREEDOM OF RELIGION in the U.S.
That means churches, and any other religious institution, is free to preach whatever they wish, and use whatever books they wish to use.
At my church, St. Martin's Second Reformed German Lutheran Church and Microbrewery, we threw out all our old bibles years ago ! We use "Pastor Bob's Poetry and Home Beermaking Guide" instead !
:)
The First Hoplite keeps a copy in the Library. Right next to the current draft of the Book of Eccentrics (Ecc.).

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14872 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smile.
christian revelation

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14873 Dec 10, 2012
My, my, my! Look at that ad homoan, gay twirl, sissy fit!

All over two simple points of reality you have no way around.

1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fatal cracks in the pillar of denial.

Maybe if you stomp your feet a little harder?

What happens if you face reality fully? It is hard either way, but you aren't asking th whole world to pretend with you.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14874 Dec 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
What happens if you face reality fully? It is hard either way, but you aren't asking th whole world to pretend with you.
There's no "sissy fit," as you call it. We're all just laughing at you for your stupidity and failure to admit that stupidity.

In reality, like everyone else here, I doubt you're actually an intersexed individual.
You have a diseased mind, and if you are a man, then you obviously have some weird obsession with anal sex.
I'm gay, participate in anal sex on occasion, and I don't think of it even half as much as you do.

I'm not even going to bother with the content of your post because we've proven you don't know what you're saying, time and time again.

Montreal

#14875 Dec 10, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Peace Love & Happiness is a communist plot being railroaded by The Obamaniac. He is Evil. PURE EVIL.
Not even remotely relevant to the topic at hand.
Start your own thread if you want, going into a forum on religion to talk about oranges is similar to what you're doing.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#14876 Dec 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
The hissy fit is all yours. Same sex marriages have no bearing on your life but you're the 1 who can stop talking about them. If any 2 people choose to engage in a*** sex that also has no bearing on your life and yet you can't stop talking about it.

HISSY ON Mangina Man.

Illinois

#14877 Dec 10, 2012
can't*

Kimare's third nipple, completely non-functional vagina and inner lesbian have no bearing on MY life, just like SSM has no bearing on zher's.

Montreal

#14878 Dec 10, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
can't*
Kimare's third nipple, completely non-functional vagina and inner lesbian have no bearing on MY life, just like SSM has no bearing on zher's.
But this is the average bigot's problem.
They DON'T care, they just want to feel superior to a minority.
It used to be black people, then women, and now homosexuals.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#14879 Dec 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I don't debate faith with faithless people. That applies even more so to disciples of Satan.
I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says. I did not attempt to prove any of it happened.
The absence of proof in archeology does not prove it did not happen. You still have been unable to explain how Exodus records a number of things, right?
Go back in your hole weeman.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, and your post is historical evidence.
1. There is numerous historical evidences for things the Bible states. In fact, over time new finds have only validated the Bible. Here is an excellent site, read it and learn something;
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/
2. You still have been unable to explain how a accurate description of radiation got into a 'fiction' book written thousands of years ago and misinterpreted over and over.
3. Here is one example of history the Bible notes, that you should be worried about;
Leviticus 18 lists three abominations; abortion, homosexuality and bestiality.
It then concludes with these words;
Leviticus 18:27-30 (NJB)
27 For all these hateful things were done by the people who lived in the country before you, and the country became unclean.
28 If you make it unclean, will it not vomit you out as it vomited out the nations there before you?
29 Yes, anyone who does any of these hateful things, whatever it may be, any person doing so, will be outlawed from his people;
30 so keep my rules and do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came; then you will not be made unclean by them. I am Yahweh your God.”
Note the words; "do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came"
In other words, when a culture LEGALLY excuses these behaviors, it signals the end of said culture. Greece would be a more recent example, and even the Roman empire.
ps; You care because you responded.
Bazinga!
1. There are numerous historical evidences for things stated in GONE WITH THE WIND. That does not mean Scarlett O'Hara was a real person.

Do YOU follow all the commands in Leviticus? No, of course you don't. So why don't you save god the time and kill yourself for working on the sabbath?
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#14880 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … I doubt that they fear nothing? I feel they call same sex wrong..
I find fearing and feeling wrong are to different emotions.
Myself Same Sex Marriage should be legalized and
its been slowly legalizing antway nothing to stop it.
The Lone Gunmen

United States

#14881 Dec 10, 2012
Obama's next Goal

Gay Activists Demand Canada Lower Age of Consent for Anal Sex

TORONTO,Homosexual activists have long sought to distance themselves from pedophiles, however Canada’s most prominent homosexual activist group has now demanded the lowering the age of consent for anal sex to 14 from 16.

Reacting to the Conservative Government’s plan to raise the age of consent for Anal sex from 16 to 18, EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) has commenced a campaign to have the age of consent for anal sex lowered to 14 from 16. Laurie Arron, the director of advocacy for EGALE remarked to the Ottawa Citizen,“There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men.”

However, that statement is categorically false, speaking strictly from a medical standpoint. Even those who support homosexual sex acts warn nonetheless that anal sex is a dangerous activity, regardless of genders involved. The sex info site of the University of California at Santa Barbara, which can in no way be described as opposed to homosexual activity, nonetheless points out that anal sex is a dangerous practice.

Experts on sexual behavior, or “sexperts” at the site refers to them, warn that anal sex is the most dangerous behavior for transmission of HIV/AIDS and all other STDs since the anus is not designed for sexual activity as is the vagina. Moreover, the ‘sexperts’ warn that the practice also leads to fecal incontinence - loss of normal control of the sphincter muscles which leads to stool leaking from the rectum at unexpected times.

As the website puts it:“Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus ... For this reason, anal sex is the riskiest form of sexual activity when it comes to the transmission of HIV/AIDS.

“Tiny tears in the anal tissue are like giant superhighways for the HIV viruses, allowing them to get inside the body and enter the blood system. Anal tears provide an opening for all the other STDs as well.

“It may be possible for repetitive anal sex to lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, which is the muscle that tightens after we defecate. Once weakened, feces can escape the anus against our will.

In response to the editorial, Jessica White West Vancouver, B.C. wrote a letter to the editor of the National Post.ÂÂ The published letter stated,“If both vaginal and anal intercourse were in accordance with natural law and did not discriminate in terms of consequences, this would be true. However, this is not the case with homosexual sex, as two people of the same sex do not have the required body parts to interact sexually and their intercourse can never be fruitful.”

White continued,“Furthermore, their sexual practices result in both physical and emotional damage, as is evidenced in numerous studies. More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
The Lone Gunmen

United States

#14882 Dec 10, 2012
Bigot? Cool Hand Luke Wrote:

``

Isn't the definition of "Homophobia" An irrational fear of homosexuals?

Lets see as of August 2012 homosexuals are responsible for 63% of all the Aids cases in the U.S.

For more information visit the CDC website here.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/HIVIncide...

2.During the same period syphilis in homosexuals is up 134%

“Citizens need to be given the information as to options about sexuality,” Goldberg continued.“Equal access to ‘ex-gay’ information is essential.”
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats10/trends.htm

3. Increased incidence of infectious diseases
- gonorrhea- chlamydia - pubic lice- hepatitis A - hepatitis B
- hepatitis C - anal papilloma
Gays are still Banned From Donating Blood
http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Blo...

4. The highest rate of anal cancer and shigellosis from eating feces.
http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shi...

5.The Epidemic of Parasites in Gay Men

The incidence of gastrointestinal parasites rose exponentially in gay men during the two decades The transmission of parasites was associated with sexual activity that exposed partners to feces, particularly oral-anal sex or "rimming." By 2010, the prevalence of parasites was 60% or greater for homosexual men attending STD clinics or private practice.

6.Homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population .

"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering,"Homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population .

"Abel’s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."
Authorities say evidence examined disproves the assertion that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is the average bigot's problem.
They DON'T care, they just want to feel superior to a minority.
It used to be black people, then women, and now homosexuals.

Illinois

#14884 Dec 10, 2012
Oh look, the Loner Gunman appears after Kimare takes a whooping. How entirely predictable.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14885 Dec 10, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Reproduction is not a requirement of marriage. Marriage is a union of a couple, it does not even require sex at all.
Your description of gay sex is strictly your opinion. It's a good thing our government doesn't make laws based on opinions about sex. I have a strong suspicion that many people would have opinions on your unusual sexual situation.
you did it again. you told someone who gave you a biblical truth that it was THEIR opinion.
Marriage is a union yes, but people get married to establish a FAMILY. and the furthering of mankind DEPENDS upon that family unit to procreate.

thats why God created them MALE and FEMALE in the begining.

because a minority of couples can't have children for one reason or another is not a pattern of the norm that the majority go by.

same sex is abnormal on every level.
nothing about it is right.
and loving someone has nothing to do with engaging in same sex activity.
friends love one another but that doesn't mean they have sex with them.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14886 Dec 10, 2012
Samatha wrote:
Gays are the primary reason Muslims hate America and Israel.
and why God is turning His back on America to.

the hedge of His protection is being removed.
911 was the first red flag of warning.
if we continue to grow more and more immoral, He won't protect and bless us as He once did.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14887 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about the situation you're referring to but I do know that the government does not allow grandparents to take custody of their grandchildren unless the parents are truly unfit. How would that make a grandmother a bad person?
how you ask? because a grandmother doesn't write off her own flesh and blood and disown them after taking away her children, and let that daughter live in squaller, KNOWING she has to beg people for food and barely gets by.
while the grandmother blows money left and right and the daughter lives in poverity.
and FYI, the daughter that was disowned has a good heart, she is a bit slow, but that is only because she didn't get the kind of help she needed as a child.
the government is like anything else..........money talks.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14888 Dec 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert it? I can read Hebrew, can you? Isn't a translation "perverting" the original scroll? Besides, it says what it says.
I don't have to be fluent in Hebrew.
thats what SCRIBES are for.

tell me what does it say?

i know there are gays that delight in trying to 'gay-up' the book of ruth.
when in reality it is a story of friendship between an OLD woman Naomi who had 2 sons. one was married to Ruth.
and Naomi introduced Ruth to a wealthy man name Boaz who married ruth.

it was a friendship between the mother -in- law and daughter -in -law.

and if you think you can gay that up, your sick.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14889 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
No, MOERON, the SPANISH Inquisition. You know...where they traveled across many lands and killed anyone who did not submit to their version of Christianity?
AH 'SPANISH'.

i thought maybe you were gonna go off on the witch inquisitions in Salem. you know IN AMERICA.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14890 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Not really, but it's an interesting side effect.
yeah, and drugs have a side effect to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 min Roose Big Ho 3,101
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 10 min Sir Andrew 35
Appeal sought in Puerto Rico gay marriage case 18 min NE Jade 7
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 23 min barry 1,534
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 31 min Brad 68,113
Biggest Gay Lies 40 min Rico 2,445
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 40 min Avenger 1,996
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 50 min Pattysboi 33
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 159

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE