So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14850 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You further your twist of reality by making false claims about our condition and especially that legalizing a fake relationship as marriage will stop wars and balance the budget. Silly stupid!
Smirk.
My reference to the devastation of wars and the budget problems were intended to suggest that those issues are where the USA should be concentrating its time and effort, not the issue of gay marriage, which has such a minor effect on the bulk of the USA that giving it the amount of attention it has been getting is just a waste of resources.

Clearly it will pass eventually, as that is the world trend, and the USA will not let the world completely pass it by, and clearly it makes things better internally than they are now, so just move on, pass the damned law and get on with more pressing issues.

Why Americans want to devote so much time and energy to things that do not effect them in the slightest, while they have some larger terrible problems, which could destroy them is really confusing to me. I do know why the USA is the way it is, but I still don't understand why it needs to be . Surely even Americans eventually grow up.

We in Canada have been looking across the border at Americans all of my life, and just shaking our heads in disgust and amazement, that such an arrogant country can be so damned backward.

No offence intended to those Americans here who do not support the backward policies of the USA, since obviously not all Americans think the same, but enough have been backward that is has dragged your country, in some areas of human endeavor, into an almost third world situation.

Location hidden

#14851 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A professional would not diagnose on line. It would be criminal and a violation of ethics.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Which only confirms your bigotry.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Simple. Anyone who confronts your denial.
The proof is that you eagerly side with a unethical and even criminal act. No legitimate cause needs that shame.
You site bigotry against blacks. The one most credited in recent times stood on the basis that truth and character always succeeded. You soil and desecrate that cause by equating yours with it. Despicable.
Perhaps you need to go back to school and learn a few definitions, or at least make an attempt to be clear about what you are trying to say. So far I have gathered you are not too bright, but it appears I may have to add to that you are evil as well. Perhaps you can clear up where I have got off track in my evaluation of you. You still don't have a clue how to use the word bigot or bigotry.

Location hidden

#14852 Dec 9, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're talking about Caddyshack.
Perhaps. It has been a while since I saw that.:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14853 Dec 9, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
My reference to the devastation of wars and the budget problems were intended to suggest that those issues are where the USA should be concentrating its time and effort, not the issue of gay marriage, which has such a minor effect on the bulk of the USA that giving it the amount of attention it has been getting is just a waste of resources.
Clearly it will pass eventually, as that is the world trend, and the USA will not let the world completely pass it by, and clearly it makes things better internally than they are now, so just move on, pass the damned law and get on with more pressing issues.
Why Americans want to devote so much time and energy to things that do not effect them in the slightest, while they have some larger terrible problems, which could destroy them is really confusing to me. I do know why the USA is the way it is, but I still don't understand why it needs to be . Surely even Americans eventually grow up.
We in Canada have been looking across the border at Americans all of my life, and just shaking our heads in disgust and amazement, that such an arrogant country can be so damned backward.
No offence intended to those Americans here who do not support the backward policies of the USA, since obviously not all Americans think the same, but enough have been backward that is has dragged your country, in some areas of human endeavor, into an almost third world situation.
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Smile.
KiMare is crazy

Montréal, Canada

#14854 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smile.
If you call yourself a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body, what is it?
A hypocrite, a fraud, a homophobic nut

Bark!
KiMare monster bigot

Montréal, Canada

#14855 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
And truth.
Smile.
Have you told your wife you're a homophobic hypocritical bigoted lesbian who hangs out on gay threads because you're obsessed with anal sex? Truth.
Sicko.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#14856 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Not yours. Not by a LONG shot.
Muntzinga, Mangina Man

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14857 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call yourself a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body, what is it?
A hypocrite, a fraud, a homophobic nut
Bark!
Kimare's not really a hermaphrodite. Anyone who is truly intersexed would be much more opened-minded about relationships.
kimares Inner Lesbian

Elmwood Park, IL

#14858 Dec 9, 2012
Oh, I'm real my friends. I'm very real. And I'm about to take over....

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14859 Dec 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yours. Not by a LONG shot.
Muntzinga, Mangina Man
Mangina Man here has some sort of 70s societal Stockholm syndrome. I figured it out earlier today.
If Mangina Man here really has an inner lesbian and is an elderly man, maybe it developed some kind of assumption that what was said of it as a child is really true. It is identifying with the bigots, taking their side against itself.

That is why it hates itself and is so vile, ignoring facts whenever they are presented to it.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14860 Dec 9, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare's not really a hermaphrodite. Anyone who is truly intersexed would be much more opened-minded about relationships.
It's obviously a troll.
Or it has sever societal Stockholm syndrome.
KiMares male body

Montréal, Canada

#14861 Dec 9, 2012
NO! Don't take over. I won't be able to be degraded, humiliated, violated, ruined, diseased, by anal sex as I've always obsessed I would be.
interesting

AOL

#14862 Dec 9, 2012
kimares Inner Lesbian wrote:
Oh, I'm real my friends. I'm very real. And I'm about to take over....
Gawd I hope so, the old fart is losing his marbles. I don't think he can get another document declaring him sane. That ship has sailed!

Daytona Beach, FL

#14863 Dec 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Mangina Man here has some sort of 70s societal Stockholm syndrome. I figured it out earlier today.
If Mangina Man here really has an inner lesbian and is an elderly man, maybe it developed some kind of assumption that what was said of it as a child is really true. It is identifying with the bigots, taking their side against itself.
That is why it hates itself and is so vile, ignoring facts whenever they are presented to it.
...like a black person trying to join the KKK.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14864 Dec 9, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right, everyday i experience the awsome blessings of God in my life.
It's heartening to now you consider me one of God's blessings in your life. In spite of the fact you constantly whine about me.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#14865 Dec 9, 2012
I'm still chuckling from Kimare's "Mating is cross species..." remark. Zhe just makes this sh1t up on the fly and tosses it out there as "fact".

Mangina Man takes a lickin'(yeah, double entendre intended) and keeps on spreading the fertilizer.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#14866 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I don't debate faith with faithless people. That applies even more so to disciples of Satan.
I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says. I did not attempt to prove any of it happened.
The absence of proof in archeology does not prove it did not happen. You still have been unable to explain how Exodus records a number of things, right?
No, it's just a myth.
Grow up!
KiMare wrote:
Go back in your hole weeman.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, and your post is historical evidence.
1. There is numerous historical evidences for things the Bible states. In fact, over time new finds have only validated the Bible. Here is an excellent site, read it and learn something;
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/
BFD. Los Angeles has freeways. Doesn't mean "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" is a documentary.
KiMare wrote:
2. You still have been unable to explain how a accurate description of radiation got into a 'fiction' book written thousands of years ago and misinterpreted over and over.
LOL. You actually think you have a point.
Show us were the buy-bull mentions sub atomic particles.
KiMare wrote:
3. Here is one example of history the Bible notes, that you should be worried about;
Leviticus 18 lists three abominations; abortion, homosexuality and bestiality.
It then concludes with these words;
Leviticus 18:27-30 (NJB)
27 For all these hateful things were done by the people who lived in the country before you, and the country became unclean.
28 If you make it unclean, will it not vomit you out as it vomited out the nations there before you?
29 Yes, anyone who does any of these hateful things, whatever it may be, any person doing so, will be outlawed from his people;
30 so keep my rules and do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came; then you will not be made unclean by them. I am Yahweh your God.”
Note the words; "do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came"
In other words, when a culture LEGALLY excuses these behaviors, it signals the end of said culture. Greece would be a more recent example, and even the Roman empire.
ps; You care because you responded.
Bazinga!
Actually, Christianity and in forcing the "Pax Romana" destroyed Rome.

Why don't you hate your god? He made you a monster, that's according to you.
:)

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#14867 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you read the site, you would find far more than confirming locations.
2. What was it the Alien 'hand' shielded from again (besides the rock, back and brief view)??? Are you really expecting scientific terms in ancient literature? Really.
Name one of the scientific terms. Free clue: "hand" and "glow" are not scientific terms.
KiMare wrote:
3. You forgot to include Nero's part (you know, the twice 'married' Emperor), not to mention Greece.
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
YOU are the one concluding the story is fiction. Yet you cannot explain significant scientific facts included and accurate archeological facts.
I simply state that the conclusion is inconclusive for reasons given.
We both stated accurate factors in the demise of the Roman Empire. Your opinion is that yours count and mine don't.
You didn't state any facts. The idea that homosexuality lead to the demise of Rome is magical thinking. Fundies like you engage in that a lot.
There is no logical way for homosexuality to lead to the demise of an empire.

Many fictional stories mention actual places. Star Trek mentions earth.
KiMares sane documents

Henderson, NV

#14868 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey,
I deal in reality.
Your specialty is denial.
:-)
Reality is you are a homophobic troll.
Reality is you want it anal! Every other post you make declares how demeaning, unhealthy, violent anal is. It's off topic which makes you obsessed. Poor monster mutation, come out from under the troll bridge. Claiming to be a lesbian trapped in a straight mans body is denial.
You are not intersex and to proclaim yourself hermaphrodite is an insult to those who are intersex.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14869 Dec 9, 2012
KiMares sane documents wrote:
Claiming to be a lesbian trapped in a straight mans body is denial.
You are not intersex and to proclaim yourself hermaphrodite is an insult to those who are intersex.
AMEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 min NoahLovesU 5,562
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min Blackburn 32,986
News Gay marriage poll counting to start 7 min mitt s santorum s... 2
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min NoahLovesU 59,883
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 14 min mitt s santorum s... 94
News Josh Duggar: Christians who aren't allowed to d... 19 min Tazo 28
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 19 min NorCal Native 4,350
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 22 min Kennyvonallen 36
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 1 hr EdmondWA 95
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 2 hr SupportAlanandfra... 36
More from around the web