So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14814 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I don't debate faith with faithless people. That applies even more so to disciples of Satan.
I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says. I did not attempt to prove any of it happened.
The absence of proof in archeology does not prove it did not happen. You still have been unable to explain how Exodus records a number of things, right?
Go back in your hole weeman.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, and your post is historical evidence.
1. There is numerous historical evidences for things the Bible states. In fact, over time new finds have only validated the Bible. Here is an excellent site, read it and learn something;
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/
2. You still have been unable to explain how a accurate description of radiation got into a 'fiction' book written thousands of years ago and misinterpreted over and over.
3. Here is one example of history the Bible notes, that you should be worried about;
Leviticus 18 lists three abominations; abortion, homosexuality and bestiality.
It then concludes with these words;
Leviticus 18:27-30 (NJB)
27 For all these hateful things were done by the people who lived in the country before you, and the country became unclean.
28 If you make it unclean, will it not vomit you out as it vomited out the nations there before you?
29 Yes, anyone who does any of these hateful things, whatever it may be, any person doing so, will be outlawed from his people;
30 so keep my rules and do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came; then you will not be made unclean by them. I am Yahweh your God.”
Note the words; "do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came"
In other words, when a culture LEGALLY excuses these behaviors, it signals the end of said culture. Greece would be a more recent example, and even the Roman empire.
ps; You care because you responded.
Bazinga!
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
IRRELEVANT
We have FREEDOM OF RELIGION in the U.S.
That means churches, and any other religious institution, is free to preach whatever they wish, and use whatever books they wish to use.
At my church, St. Martin's Second Reformed German Lutheran Church and Microbrewery, we threw out all our old bibles years ago ! We use "Pastor Bob's Poetry and Home Beermaking Guide" instead !
:)
Of course we do, that is why I speak freely about it.

However, I simply stated accurately what an ancient book said about legalizing gay unions.

It may be fiction. But I have given significant reasons why it might not be.

However, I choose to focus on provable points.

The fundamental basis of marriage is a cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

There is an obvious distinction between redumbant gender couples and diverse gendered couples. You know, the union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus.

Which brings us to the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning factor of anal sex. A violent abuse of evolutionary design.

On a more personal level, a love relationship between diverse genders results in human fruit. The singular birthplace of every single other relationship. Worth of distinction and protection. You are a product of such. However, your duplicate relationship is absolutely desolate. There is no more a profound distinction...

All of this makes it absolutely idiotic to equate the two relationships. A silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage. A counterfeit that becomes more and more exposed the closer it is joined to the real thing.

Smile.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14815 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I don't debate faith with faithless people. That applies even more so to disciples of Satan.
I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says. I did not attempt to prove any of it happened.
The absence of proof in archeology does not prove it did not happen. You still have been unable to explain how Exodus records a number of things, right?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
1. There is numerous historical evidences for things the Bible states. In fact, over time new finds have only validated the Bible. Here is an excellent site, read it and learn something;
2. You still have been unable to explain how a accurate description of radiation got into a 'fiction' book written thousands of years ago and misinterpreted over and over.
3. Here is one example of history the Bible notes, that you should be worried about;
27 For all these hateful things were done by the people who lived in the country before you, and the country became unclean.
28 If you make it unclean, will it not vomit you out as it vomited out the nations there before you?
29 Yes, anyone who does any of these hateful things, whatever it may be, any person doing so, will be outlawed from his people;
30 so keep my rules and do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came; then you will not be made unclean by them. I am Yahweh your God.”
Note the words; "do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came"
In other words, when a culture LEGALLY excuses these behaviors, it signals the end of said culture. Greece would be a more recent example, and even the Roman empire.
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
However, I simply stated accurately what an ancient book said about legalizing gay unions.
The fundamental basis of marriage is a cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
There is an obvious distinction between redumbant gender couples and diverse gendered couples. You know, the union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus.
Which brings us to the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning factor of anal sex. A violent abuse of evolutionary design.
On a more personal level, a love relationship between diverse genders results in human fruit. The singular birthplace of every single other relationship. Worth of distinction and protection. You are a product of such. However, your duplicate relationship is absolutely desolate. There is no more a profound distinction...
All of this makes it absolutely idiotic to equate the two relationships. A silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage. A counterfeit that becomes more and more exposed the closer it is joined to the real thing.
Smile.
what makes you think all gay poeple engage in anal sex ?! I'm gay, out for 30 years, and I never engage in anal sex. From what I hear and read, it seems to be an activity that nearly all str8 people engage in. Should we make all the married str8 people get divorced ?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14816 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension isn't your strong suite is it...
Smirk.
Obviously you admit defeat.
Otherwise you would have proven ME wrong a long time ago, instead of letting me prove YOU wrong in every post.

Your move, mangina man :)

(Special thanks to Jon for that one.

Montreal

#14817 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
This is hilarious.
You've yet to prove ANY of your points.
You've also stated that the entire bible is valid and that Canada slipped off the face of the Earth.

You deny facts and proven points, you despise the truth.

Location hidden

#14818 Dec 9, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes you think all gay poeple engage in anal sex ?! I'm gay, out for 30 years, and I never engage in anal sex. From what I hear and read, it seems to be an activity that nearly all str8 people engage in. Should we make all the married str8 people get divorced ?
Where did I say that?

You graduated from the same class on comprehension Lacking did?

Smirk.

Smile.

Location hidden

#14819 Dec 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you admit defeat.
Otherwise you would have proven ME wrong a long time ago, instead of letting me prove YOU wrong in every post.
Your move, mangina man :)
(Special thanks to Jon for that one.
Sorry honey,

I deal in reality.

Your specialty is denial.

:-)

Montreal

#14820 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
You graduated from the same class on comprehension Lacking did?
Smirk.
Smile.
Ahh, more unproven opinions on your part.
When will you provide a source stating what you do?
I know the answer to that one: never, because you know you have no sources, therefore you'll never give us any.

Do you screw yourself sometimes, just in spite of your "inner lesbian"?

Montreal

#14821 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey,
I deal in reality.
Your specialty is denial.
:-)
Sorry, but you've yet to prove a single opinion of yours.
I've provided sources when asked, all you've provided is insults when asked for a source.

In the end, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself, mangina man.

Location hidden

#14822 Dec 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you've yet to prove a single opinion of yours.
I've provided sources when asked, all you've provided is insults when asked for a source.
In the end, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself, mangina man.
You are a liar.

I provided that last source listed.

You have provided none.

Smirk.

Montreal

#14823 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
I provided that last source listed.
You have provided none.
Smirk.
Oh wow, one single source to prove that certain locations in the bible exist!
You claimed this site validated the entire bible.
It is ridiculous to think that the entire bible is validated for there's the simple fact that a lot of the stories in the bible are 100% false.

Please, provide us with a source that claims homosexuality is against evolution. You only gave us a source that explains evolution, you made your own opinions based off of what was said there. No scientist has said that homosexuality went against evolution. This is because the fact that homosexuality has always existed, and will continue to, disproves your opinion right away.

Please give us a source for your claim that homosexuality is "inherently harmful and demeaning." Nothing in your link to the dangers of anal sex said anything about "inherent harm," nor about it being "demeaning."

And please, cite a professional and credible source explaining how the bible has an "accurate description" of radiation in it.
You have yet to give us a source, you only gave us bible quotes that never, not once, accurately described radiation.

You seem to have a problem understanding the words you use, mangina man.
Again, you are only fooling yourself, no one here will ever believe your deluded opinions.

Go ahead and ask me to prove a point I've made through a source, you have yet to do so.
When asked, I deliver.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14824 Dec 9, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I can definitely see her trying to start trouble with my family.
I suppose another thought is to meet with whatever the source is there, and perhaps that person can give you more info and/or even show you UIF and Patty without having to involve Patty, directly, at all, or your family.

Location hidden

#14825 Dec 9, 2012
Squirrel Pot Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, post #14768 above isn't exactly "old" news, Booots. Straight from the old battle axe's mouth:
(Quote): "ask your source why she hasn't spoken to her own flesh and blood daughter for well over 15 yrs now. Her daughter lives in squaller and begs for food, your source took her daughters children away from her, and disowned her own daughter. yeah boy HL you got one dandy source there handing you credible info...LOL
you are listening to someone who is living a life of shame and guilt and her jealousy of pattiecake is seeping through a lesbian on topix! HAHAHAHA........now thats what you call SAD.
the best part of this is, you aren't even reaping the satisfaction of knowing pattiecake hears your tales of 'dirt'.
and i am not gonna tell her either......i won't give you the satisfaction." End quote.
....but, you will have already seen this post before you see my repost of it......
It does look a bit familiar, but with over 50,000 posts, it is pretty hard to remember or even read them all. Kind of a nasty thing to post on a public site, though, about someone in one's own family, or neighborhood. Can't do Patty or the other person any real good.

But we aren't exactly dealing with a party that really thinks things our before posting.

Location hidden

#14826 Dec 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, one single source to prove that certain locations in the bible exist!
You claimed this site validated the entire bible.
It is ridiculous to think that the entire bible is validated for there's the simple fact that a lot of the stories in the bible are 100% false.
Please, provide us with a source that claims homosexuality is against evolution. You only gave us a source that explains evolution, you made your own opinions based off of what was said there. No scientist has said that homosexuality went against evolution. This is because the fact that homosexuality has always existed, and will continue to, disproves your opinion right away.
Please give us a source for your claim that homosexuality is "inherently harmful and demeaning." Nothing in your link to the dangers of anal sex said anything about "inherent harm," nor about it being "demeaning."
And please, cite a professional and credible source explaining how the bible has an "accurate description" of radiation in it.
You have yet to give us a source, you only gave us bible quotes that never, not once, accurately described radiation.
You seem to have a problem understanding the words you use, mangina man.
Again, you are only fooling yourself, no one here will ever believe your deluded opinions.
Go ahead and ask me to prove a point I've made through a source, you have yet to do so.
When asked, I deliver.
You lie again. I claimed no such thing. I said the site validated many statements in the Bible.

You lie again. I posted a site from Indiana University delineating the necessity of procreation, a basic premise of evolution.

You lie again. I have posted numerous times a webmed site that condemns anal sex as the most harmful form of sex.

I have no need to site a site for radiation. With a basic knowledge the basics of radiation's danger are clear. Your inability to deduce simple conclusions is simply proof of your ignorance (I know this is hard for you to understand...).

You have delivered lies and nothing else.

But keep trying...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#14827 Dec 9, 2012

Smile.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14828 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Bazinga!
the quality of your logic, the accuracy of your reports, and the force of your lexicon allow me to judge your intellect, your education, and your capacity to share your perception of reality.

I find you to be of low intellect, poorly educated, with an undeveloped philosophy, you are only capable of copy and paste reasoning, you do not even display the evidence of understanding the ideas of others upon which you rely.

You advance a failed morality and a philosophy of hate, quite like that of christianity.

and

do I care?--- well certainly, I am a moral person who has values, I care for my culture, and I care for the less fortunate in my culture. You represent a threat to reason, to security, and to democratic government.

It is probably time the government started keeping track of people like you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14829 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Bazinga!
the great value of your posts, is that you accurately display a template of bigotry and hate. It is not only useful as a learning tool, but also useful as a talking point, as an opportunity to respond to moral filth

Location hidden

#14830 Dec 9, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the quality of your logic, the accuracy of your reports, and the force of your lexicon allow me to judge your intellect, your education, and your capacity to share your perception of reality.
I find you to be of low intellect, poorly educated, with an undeveloped philosophy, you are only capable of copy and paste reasoning, you do not even display the evidence of understanding the ideas of others upon which you rely.
You advance a failed morality and a philosophy of hate, quite like that of christianity.
and
do I care?--- well certainly, I am a moral person who has values, I care for my culture, and I care for the less fortunate in my culture. You represent a threat to reason, to security, and to democratic government.
It is probably time the government started keeping track of people like you.
A professional would not diagnose on line. It would be criminal and a violation of ethics.

Smile.

Location hidden

#14831 Dec 9, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the great value of your posts, is that you accurately display a template of bigotry and hate. It is not only useful as a learning tool, but also useful as a talking point, as an opportunity to respond to moral filth
So anyone who disagrees with you is hateful and bigoted?

Deep.

Smirk.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14833 Dec 9, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose another thought is to meet with whatever the source is there, and perhaps that person can give you more info and/or even show you UIF and Patty without having to involve Patty, directly, at all, or your family.
That would be fine, except one source has confirmed that they are the same person. UIF will never agree to meet because she can't stand to have her lies revealed.

Location hidden

#14834 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
However, a relationship between same genders is going to produce the very same regardless of whether they just live together or have a legal marriage document, so what is your concern?

Preventing gay marriages is not going to make people become heterosexual so they can marry. So would opposing gay marriages, and leaving one segment (though small) of the population without the same rights, that all other people have, be fair.

Gays are still going to adopt children or procreate naturally the same as they do now, and wouldn't it make more sense from the family benefits, and so on, that that these children are within a marriage so they too are entitled to whatever the children of heterosexual married people are entitled? There doesn't seem to be any 'rational' reason at all, other than opposition to homosexuality, which this law doesn't address, or to spending the same money on gays as other people, which this new law does address, to oppose it.

Is it that you don't want your taxpayer money to go to all the citizens on an equal basis but rather keep that just for the majority which are heterosexual, while the gays also pay into the tax fund? Many of the funds involved are related to survivors benefits, etc., which the gays likely contribute their equal share to, regardless of whether they are married or not.

Let them have the same rights, because it harms no one, and takes just one more issue off the table that busybodies waste their time getting all bent out of shape about, when it really affects them not at all, or at least very little.

One would think that in a country that every generation forever has had to deal with the costs and the heartbreak of war, a country that is now going through very bad financial situations, a country that has a lower than average medical system, relative to other leading world countries, a country whose education system is considered one of the poorest of 1st world countries, certainly way behind Canada and several others, that something a silly as giving marriage rights to a tiny minority of USA citizens is hardly worthy even of spending much time or money examining, but rather should have been in place anywayw.

Or would you prefer to have your young continue to die in wars, your people, especially the poor, have lower than necessary medical care, your country perhaps go bankrupt?

Why?

Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Rose_NoHo 17,691
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 15 min anonymous 665
News Police plan to ramp up security at Jackson Brow... 27 min Dean 2
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 50 min Yisraelite Suprem... 23
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 1 hr problem solved 22
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Repent Sinners 61,396
News Texas middle school teachers resign after anti-... 2 hr Aspirin Between M... 16
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 2 hr Wondering 102
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 3 hr Wondering 990
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 7 hr Ramos 27,304
More from around the web