So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14788 Dec 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.... they even have the paperwork to prove they are.
Oh silly, didn't you know that the government has nothing to do with marriage and that marriage is a mating ritual, not a contract?
Really, what is a marriage contract but an agreement to have sex?
What is a marriage but an agreement to have sex, while being watched by god?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14789 Dec 8, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I know who you are if you don't present any ID? I never asked for you to offer any written proof of who you are because I know what Patty looks like. All you have to do is show up and not be her and I can confirm that fact. Then, you'll be proven right about you not being her. Vindication, right?? I'm the only person on this forum who can put the whole Pattiecake-UIF confusion to rest. Here's your chance to say, "Help me, PLH, you're my only hope!"
Think about it...if *I* met with you, would you be able to identify me or anything personal about me simply by meeting in a public place and *looking* at me? No. You'd see that I'm a caucasian female in my 30's, with brown hair. That's all. I wouldn't be able to obtain any other information about you other than the fact that you're not Patty (if that's the case).
If you *still* think you have something to worry about by meeting me in a public place, I'd say that you'd be worried about revealing that you ARE Patty.
I wonder how long she'll keep this up.
Maybe she'll agree to meet you in a few months after she's had a full facial reconstruction?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14790 Dec 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how long she'll keep this up.
Maybe she'll agree to meet you in a few months after she's had a full facial reconstruction?
I have more to be worried about by meeting her than she does. She's already threatened to sue me if she finds out who I am.

The only thing keeping her from meeting me is the fact that she's actually Patty.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14791 Dec 8, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you SUPPOSEDLY engaged in incest to have a child HL doesn't mean you can 'rub your filthy lifestyle' off onto others.
your source is feeding you a line of 'crapola' and you are swallowing it line hook and sinker..........but then gays are the most gullible of humans.....they will believe anything as long as it feeds their carnal minds.
you feed on lies like then breed them like a cockroach.
you forget i grew up knowing pattiecake.
so i can tell you with much confidence what a liar you are.
OK, UIF, how long are you going to drag this out before someone takes some really serious action to get you canned from this site, charged with persecution of a group protected under your law, and maybe even jailed?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14792 Dec 8, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I know who you are if you don't present any ID? I never asked for you to offer any written proof of who you are because I know what Patty looks like. All you have to do is show up and not be her and I can confirm that fact. Then, you'll be proven right about you not being her. Vindication, right?? I'm the only person on this forum who can put the whole Pattiecake-UIF confusion to rest. Here's your chance to say, "Help me, PLH, you're my only hope!"
Think about it...if *I* met with you, would you be able to identify me or anything personal about me simply by meeting in a public place and *looking* at me? No. You'd see that I'm a caucasian female in my 30's, with brown hair. That's all. I wouldn't be able to obtain any other information about you other than the fact that you're not Patty (if that's the case).
If you *still* think you have something to worry about by meeting me in a public place, I'd say that you'd be worried about revealing that you ARE Patty.
Since it would be in hers and Patty's best interest to clear up this misunderstanding, it pretty well proves the theory that she is Patty. Why else would UIF not want to help Patty prove that she and Patty are not the same person?

I would accept UIF's refusal to meet you as a confession that she is Patty, and that is how I will think of it from this point. However, I will hold to my contract with her about how I post to her (maybe I should re-read that first) before I again actually call her Patty to her face (or her screen, in this case).

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14793 Dec 8, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more to be worried about by meeting her than she does. She's already threatened to sue me if she finds out who I am.
The only thing keeping her from meeting me is the fact that she's actually Patty.
I guess one other thing you might be concerned about, since you said that your husband has family in the area, is that Patty might become a thorn in their side unnecessarily too, if she identified you. I know nothing about the family situation so that may or may not be a concern. It doesn't seem Patty or UIF have many allies in RS anyway, if she is anything like she presents herself here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14794 Dec 8, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more to be worried about by meeting her than she does. She's already threatened to sue me if she finds out who I am.
The only thing keeping her from meeting me is the fact that she's actually Patty.
Having now pulled up my copy of the contract I made with UIF, which I had copied onto wordpad, I find that she has reneged on almost every point she agreed to already, and hit almost every one of them today, so I guess technically the truce is over. Usually in a war, if a truce is called and then one side starts shooting, that is considered time to go back to war.

This damned war here though is really starting to bore me. No new material.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14795 Dec 8, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess one other thing you might be concerned about, since you said that your husband has family in the area, is that Patty might become a thorn in their side unnecessarily too, if she identified you. I know nothing about the family situation so that may or may not be a concern. It doesn't seem Patty or UIF have many allies in RS anyway, if she is anything like she presents herself here.
Good point. I can definitely see her trying to start trouble with my family.

Since: Feb 12

undisclosed USA

#14796 Dec 8, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Having now pulled up my copy of the contract I made with UIF, which I had copied onto wordpad, I find that she has reneged on almost every point she agreed to already, and hit almost every one of them today, so I guess technically the truce is over. Usually in a war, if a truce is called and then one side starts shooting, that is considered time to go back to war.
This damned war here though is really starting to bore me. No new material.
Well, post #14768 above isn't exactly "old" news, Booots. Straight from the old battle axe's mouth:

(Quote): "ask your source why she hasn't spoken to her own flesh and blood daughter for well over 15 yrs now. Her daughter lives in squaller and begs for food, your source took her daughters children away from her, and disowned her own daughter. yeah boy HL you got one dandy source there handing you credible info...LOL

you are listening to someone who is living a life of shame and guilt and her jealousy of pattiecake is seeping through a lesbian on topix! HAHAHAHA........now thats what you call SAD.

the best part of this is, you aren't even reaping the satisfaction of knowing pattiecake hears your tales of 'dirt'.
and i am not gonna tell her either......i won't give you the satisfaction." End quote.

....but, you will have already seen this post before you see my repost of it......
rider

Marquette, MI

#14797 Dec 8, 2012
mkayla.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/finally-found... ...

Oct 14, 2010 ... So I went back down, about 7 miles, and took the call. It was a ... Here is a short video supporting the Seven Mountains Mandate by Os Hillman ...
Dangerous Christian Nutjobs: The 7 Mountains Mandate Plan for ... www.selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/read.php... - Similarto Dangerous Christian Nutjobs: The 7 Mountains Mandate Plan for ...

The Seven Mountains Mandate, also known as the "7M Mandate," has been spoken of lightly in discussions involving Sarah Palin, Ensign, and ...

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14798 Dec 8, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ask your source why she hasn't spoken to her own flesh and blood daughter for well over 15 yrs now. Her daughter lives in squaller and begs for food, your source took her daughters children away from her, and disowned her own daughter. yeah boy HL you got one dandy source there handing you credible info...LOL
you are listening to someone who is living a life of shame and guilt and her jealousy of pattiecake is seeping through a lesbian on topix! HAHAHAHA........now thats what you call SAD.
the best part of this is, you aren't even reaping the satisfaction of knowing pattiecake hears your tales of 'dirt'.
and i am not gonna tell her either......i won't give you the satisfaction.
Does your first cousin know what you're saying about her on the internet? How does she feel about you describing her living conditions as "in squalller [sic]" or suggesting that she begs for food? If you're so close to your family, why do you speak so ill of them? I hear she's been visiting you recently...maybe you should share your opinions of her.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14799 Dec 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I don't debate faith with faithless people. That applies even more so to disciples of Satan.
I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says. I did not attempt to prove any of it happened.
The absence of proof in archeology does not prove it did not happen. You still have been unable to explain how Exodus records a number of things, right?
Go back in your hole weeman.
Smirk.
exodus is fiction, there is no historical record of that which is fiction.

you are in possession of a diseased mind, why would it matter that you lend your interpretation of mythology, how do you imagine that to be helpful?

and

why is it that you imagine anyone at all cares about what you think?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14800 Dec 8, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you SUPPOSEDLY engaged in incest to have a child HL doesn't mean you can 'rub your filthy lifestyle' off onto others.
your source is feeding you a line of 'crapola' and you are swallowing it line hook and sinker..........but then gays are the most gullible of humans.....they will believe anything as long as it feeds their carnal minds.
you feed on lies like then breed them like a cockroach.
you forget i grew up knowing pattiecake.
so i can tell you with much confidence what a liar you are.
did you create the persona of patticake before your 50th birthdate?

no

then it is a lie that you grew up knowing this persona

of course you lie about knowing god

so all other lies are small in comparison

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14801 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated many times that I don't debate faith with faithless people. That applies even more so to disciples of Satan.
I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says. I did not attempt to prove any of it happened.
The absence of proof in archeology does not prove it did not happen. You still have been unable to explain how Exodus records a number of things, right?
Go back in your hole weeman.
Smirk.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
exodus is fiction, there is no historical record of that which is fiction.
you are in possession of a diseased mind, why would it matter that you lend your interpretation of mythology, how do you imagine that to be helpful?
and
why is it that you imagine anyone at all cares about what you think?
You are an idiot, and your post is historical evidence.

1. There is numerous historical evidences for things the Bible states. In fact, over time new finds have only validated the Bible. Here is an excellent site, read it and learn something;

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/

2. You still have been unable to explain how a accurate description of radiation got into a 'fiction' book written thousands of years ago and misinterpreted over and over.

3. Here is one example of history the Bible notes, that you should be worried about;

Leviticus 18 lists three abominations; abortion, homosexuality and bestiality.

It then concludes with these words;

Leviticus 18:27-30 (NJB)
27 For all these hateful things were done by the people who lived in the country before you, and the country became unclean.
28 If you make it unclean, will it not vomit you out as it vomited out the nations there before you?
29 Yes, anyone who does any of these hateful things, whatever it may be, any person doing so, will be outlawed from his people;
30 so keep my rules and do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came; then you will not be made unclean by them. I am Yahweh your God.

Note the words; "do not observe any of the hateful laws which were in force before you came"

In other words, when a culture LEGALLY excuses these behaviors, it signals the end of said culture. Greece would be a more recent example, and even the Roman empire.

ps; You care because you responded.

Bazinga!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14802 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
1. There is numerous historical evidences for things the Bible states. In fact, over time new finds have only validated the Bible. Here is an excellent site, read it and learn something;
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/
"Are" is the proper word to use here, there ARE numerous blah blah blahs...but you know, that doesn't validate the bible.
London exists and certain locations like the zoo in London exist, does that mean the entire Harry Potter series is therefore validated?

Please, stick to facts, not your deluded, old monster opinions.
KiMare wrote:
2. You still have been unable to explain how a accurate description of radiation got into a 'fiction' book written thousands of years ago and misinterpreted over and over.
It didn't, there's no accurate description of radiation anywhere in the bible. We've already gone over this many times, you might think that a hand can shield you from radiation, or that people glow when exposed, but reality and facts tell everyone else different.

Again, please stick to facts and not your deluded, old monster opinions.
KiMare wrote:
3. Here is one example of history the Bible notes, that you should be worried about;
Not even going to quote the rest because it's all bull.

The Roman Empire fell because:
-the senate became extremely corrupt and political instability came into existence
-emperor Constantine divided the empire into two halves
-by 300 AD the majority of the Roman army was comprised of barbarian trained soldiers (much less effective than the superior infantry that Rome had in previous centuries)
-many of the Roman citizens who were expected to enlist in the legions refused and sneakily signed their slaves in their position instead (as a result, the new forces were very sluggish, had low morale, didn't fight with courage; they couldn't care less about the development of Rome)
-it became very poor and had trouble coping economically, Rome had nothing to trade, and couldn't rebuild itself (in any war you need money to win)

Those are only a few reasons, there are much more.
Nothing about the stuff you were talking about.

AGAIN, please stick to facts and not your deluded, old monster opinions.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14804 Dec 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are" is the proper word to use here, there ARE numerous blah blah blahs...but you know, that doesn't validate the bible.
London exists and certain locations like the zoo in London exist, does that mean the entire Harry Potter series is therefore validated?
Please, stick to facts, not your deluded, old monster opinions.
<quoted text>
It didn't, there's no accurate description of radiation anywhere in the bible. We've already gone over this many times, you might think that a hand can shield you from radiation, or that people glow when exposed, but reality and facts tell everyone else different.
Again, please stick to facts and not your deluded, old monster opinions.
<quoted text>
Not even going to quote the rest because it's all bull.
The Roman Empire fell because:
-the senate became extremely corrupt and political instability came into existence
-emperor Constantine divided the empire into two halves
-by 300 AD the majority of the Roman army was comprised of barbarian trained soldiers (much less effective than the superior infantry that Rome had in previous centuries)
-many of the Roman citizens who were expected to enlist in the legions refused and sneakily signed their slaves in their position instead (as a result, the new forces were very sluggish, had low morale, didn't fight with courage; they couldn't care less about the development of Rome)
-it became very poor and had trouble coping economically, Rome had nothing to trade, and couldn't rebuild itself (in any war you need money to win)
Those are only a few reasons, there are much more.
Nothing about the stuff you were talking about.
AGAIN, please stick to facts and not your deluded, old monster opinions.
You are correct about the use of the word 'are'.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14805 Dec 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are" is the proper word to use here, there ARE numerous blah blah blahs...but you know, that doesn't validate the bible.
London exists and certain locations like the zoo in London exist, does that mean the entire Harry Potter series is therefore validated?
Please, stick to facts, not your deluded, old monster opinions.
<quoted text>
It didn't, there's no accurate description of radiation anywhere in the bible. We've already gone over this many times, you might think that a hand can shield you from radiation, or that people glow when exposed, but reality and facts tell everyone else different.
Again, please stick to facts and not your deluded, old monster opinions.
<quoted text>
Not even going to quote the rest because it's all bull.
The Roman Empire fell because:
-the senate became extremely corrupt and political instability came into existence
-emperor Constantine divided the empire into two halves
-by 300 AD the majority of the Roman army was comprised of barbarian trained soldiers (much less effective than the superior infantry that Rome had in previous centuries)
-many of the Roman citizens who were expected to enlist in the legions refused and sneakily signed their slaves in their position instead (as a result, the new forces were very sluggish, had low morale, didn't fight with courage; they couldn't care less about the development of Rome)
-it became very poor and had trouble coping economically, Rome had nothing to trade, and couldn't rebuild itself (in any war you need money to win)
Those are only a few reasons, there are much more.
Nothing about the stuff you were talking about.
AGAIN, please stick to facts and not your deluded, old monster opinions.
1. If you read the site, you would find far more than confirming locations.

2. What was it the Alien 'hand' shielded from again (besides the rock, back and brief view)??? Are you really expecting scientific terms in ancient literature? Really.

3. You forgot to include Nero's part (you know, the twice 'married' Emperor), not to mention Greece.

Bazinga!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14806 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you read the site, you would find far more than confirming locations.
2. What was it the Alien 'hand' shielded from again (besides the rock, back and brief view)??? Are you really expecting scientific terms in ancient literature? Really.
3. You forgot to include Nero's part (you know, the twice 'married' Emperor), not to mention Greece.
Bazinga!
1. A few true items do not negate all the false items and they do not prove the entire book right. In order to claim a story as true, you must bring forth supporting evidence of that story.

2. You're the one who claimed an "accurate description" in the bible. Look up those two words, then put them together. You will find that an "accurate description" of radiation never occurs in the bible.
If there was, there would be a source to back you up, a credible one. Please link us to this source if it exists.
Until then, you are simply stating your uneducated opinions.

3. This proves you opinion how? You still have not explained in a rational way how the presence of homosexuality became the fall of the Roman Empire. You also claimed that this was THE fall of the Roman Empire. When put like that, you claim that homosexuality was a major factor in the fall of the Roman Empire. This is immediately proven false by the facts that I pointed out in my previous post.

Again, please provide us with facts based in reality; not your demented mind.

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#14807 Dec 9, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
with all sincerity good for you.
i am glad you got help and got free from your addictions.
thats a good thing.
Thank you. You should try to do the same.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14808 Dec 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you read the site, you would find far more than confirming locations.
2. What was it the Alien 'hand' shielded from again (besides the rock, back and brief view)??? Are you really expecting scientific terms in ancient literature? Really.
3. You forgot to include Nero's part (you know, the twice 'married' Emperor), not to mention Greece.
Bazinga!
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A few true items do not negate all the false items and they do not prove the entire book right. In order to claim a story as true, you must bring forth supporting evidence of that story.
2. You're the one who claimed an "accurate description" in the bible. Look up those two words, then put them together. You will find that an "accurate description" of radiation never occurs in the bible.
If there was, there would be a source to back you up, a credible one. Please link us to this source if it exists.
Until then, you are simply stating your uneducated opinions.
3. This proves you opinion how? You still have not explained in a rational way how the presence of homosexuality became the fall of the Roman Empire. You also claimed that this was THE fall of the Roman Empire. When put like that, you claim that homosexuality was a major factor in the fall of the Roman Empire. This is immediately proven false by the facts that I pointed out in my previous post.
Again, please provide us with facts based in reality; not your demented mind.
YOU are the one concluding the story is fiction. Yet you cannot explain significant scientific facts included and accurate archeological facts.

I simply state that the conclusion is inconclusive for reasons given.

We both stated accurate factors in the demise of the Roman Empire. Your opinion is that yours count and mine don't.

However, you again ignored Greece and the fact that the 'fiction' book gave accurate details of the demise of other cultures long ago.

That suggests selective justification (denial).

I'll stand by my prediction that any legal shenanigans regarding marriage will be culturally short lived.

Meanwhile, you still cannot explain how an accurate description of radiation got in a 'fiction' book. That is just ONE of many examples you ignore and deny.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 8,245
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Not Yet Equal 51,362
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 7 min woodtick57 15
Court papers: Mom says she stabbed kids to keep... 18 min david traversa 5
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 20 min Not Yet Equal 335
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 22 min feces for jesus 219,474
Hundreds testify in Idaho Capitol for 'Add the ... 30 min david traversa 7
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 49 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 2 hr JohnInToronto 48
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 3 hr Homey 18,833
More from around the web