So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Samatha

Dallas, TX

#14641 Dec 7, 2012
Have you read the law in those 3 states?

The laws in all 3 states read the same.

>
Here is the law in Maryland:

>

Cool Hand Luke Posted:
>
2012 Presidential General Election Question Text
Last Updated 11/07/2012 03:06:01 PM

Return to Election Result Index
NR: not reported

Return to State Ballot Question(s)

Civil Marriage Protection Act (Ch. 2 of the 2012 Legislative Session)
Referendum Petition
Question 06

Establishes that Maryland's civil marriage laws allow gay and lesbian couples to obtain a civil marriage license, provided they are not otherwise prohibited from marrying; protects clergy from having to perform any particular marriage ceremony in violation of their religious beliefs; affirms that each religious faith has exclusive control over its own theological doctrine regarding who may marry within that faith; and provides that religious organizations and certain related entities are not required to provide goods, services, or benefits to an individual related to the celebration or promotion of marriage in violation of their religious beliefs.
For the Referred Law
Against the Referred Law
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're wrong. As always. Didn't open my link, did you? Why should I open your links ??..
GRADE 3, Age 8, American History Lesson
.. before Europeans came to America, this continent was already inhabited. The people became known as Native Americans. Europeans noticed some unusual cultural practices: men marrying men, women marrying women. These 'Indians' were known as Two Spirit People and held a special place in the government, hearts and minds of their tribe ..
http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/the-two-sp...
.. since you claim to be part Native American, honor your heritage ..
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14642 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
people were not killed for being atheists.
did you even graduate from high school?
Spanish Inquisition.

Yet but one example moron.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14643 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i would suggest you do some research on your history in America.
the laws specify one man and one woman, so polygamy can't be happening.
along with beastiality and homosexuality.
thats why states specified in their state constitutions marriage was between one man and one woman.
Just toss some beastiality in there for effect. You're sick.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14644 Dec 7, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not familiar with your DOMA, but according to the info on the internet about it, it was passed into law in 1996, hardly back at the beginning of the USA. What the f*k does what was going on back that many years ago, most of which was not good, have to do with what is right today?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/politics/pol-sa...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14645 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that MIGHT be your problem. you are actually WORRIED about what strangers on topix believe about you.
here me... I AM NOT WORRIED or concerned one iota about whether or not some stranger on topix believes i am UIF.
could care less.
your delusions PLH don't effect the tone of my day.
PLH you have swallowed an entire bottle of crazy pills to get on here and do what you have done.
So the fact that you care less is the reason you mention it every few posts? Another way of showing you don't care would to not comment on it at all, then the others would have no ammunition to come back on you with.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14646 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. but, I have ..
Really? What was the lawyer's assessment?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14647 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what you just said about a Jesus vibrator is the EXACT same words Lesbo uses often on here.
so you know what, either you and she are the same person
or you have hung around with perverts so long you are exactly like her.
.. you're just angry because PLH wouldn't send you that case of 1,000 AAA Batteries you requested ..
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14648 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious?
1. you can't blame suicide on anyone but the person who chooses to
take their own life. How irresponsible to blame others.
2. when 2 women adopt or get artifically inseminated to have a
child that child only has 2 women....NOT a dad
same with 2 men who adopt a child, the child has no mother.
I came on here to speak out against the few 'regulars' who took it upon themselves to invade a posters privacy.
to make noise about it.
and that is my right.
Factors regarding suicide such as bullying can be identified fuckwad.

When a woman is artificially inseminated it exists as a child and there is no inherent harm shown in that child not having a father present.

Before you spout off again I suggest you bring facts to the table instead of opinion.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14649 Dec 7, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
UIF, when you get a knock on your door, and you have a sheriff or his representative there with an order from a court ordering you to appear to have several separate law suits against you heard, for various attacks on other human beings, which infringe on their human rights, which total to several million dollars in damages, which most likely you will be found liable for, who will you blame?
If I was a lawyer I would volunteer to prosecute you for free. If I was a judge I would agree to find you guilty of all charges and expect no bribes from anyone nor would I accept any to follow through on that. Then I would award all of the amounts asked for multiplied by 10, and if you could not pay within 30 days, sentence you to 30 years in prison for each suit against you. The sentences to be served consecutively, which would mean that you would have sizzled in hell's fires for many years, before the prison guards remembered that your sentence was finished some hundreds of years later.
Of course if I am right about there being no hell, then most of your sentence you would not be aware of because you would have been long dead and forgotten.
That would be being extra kind.
Kind of makes hoping I am wrong about hell kind of appealing, doesn't it? Certainly can't beat a nice warm lake of fire after all those years in a cold cell.
thats not going to happen.
Maybe you should talk to other people who live in America.
and let them try to explain the FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS to you.

only in a communist country would a law enforcement take you in for going against their government and not thinking like a robot.

Oh i know you would LOVE to toss me in the clinker and throw away the key, good riddens to a Christian! thats the mindset of ALL God haters and atheists boots.
you would gladly punish anyone who didn't swim with you in your pool of smut.

guess what? I LIVE IN AMERICA.
the land of the free
where people are allowed to think, and believe and say what they feel.

i feel badly for you that you are stuck in a country of repressive thinking.

doesn't look like the queen will save anything anymore will she?
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14650 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i will not address someone who only quotes a part of a scripture.
thats perverting the scripture.
type it all or don't type it at all.
Matthew 7:1 says MUCH more than just 'Judge not, that ye be not judged.
you only quoted the first line of that scripture
you must read the ENTIRE CONTENT to get it right.
it goes from Matthew 7:1-6
and it is about HYPOCRITICAL judging.
verse 6 tells you TO judge
by not giving that which is holy to the dogs or casting your pear before swine....you gotta make a judgement call to know who the dogs and swine are.
it is dangerous to nit pick the word of God.
LOL!!!

As if your blasphemous ass speaks for God.

Get lost sinner.

Location hidden

#14651 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that post said nothing about approving of harming gays.
are you just making up stuff so you can 'hate'?
i said Iran and Saudi Arabia were run by Islam and that Islam is anti-gay countries.
that happens to be a FACT boots.
where in that post or any post did i say i was in favor of gays being harmed? i think you should apologize to me for putting words in my mouth so you can find excuses to dislike me.
Actually that is exactly what you were saying by posting that and also posting about that creepy cop who laughed about sending gays to Uganda where they will be murdered. I have tossed around the idea of calling all law enforcement places in your immediate area to inquire about that guy, but the idea is still turning over in my mind. He should be reported though.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14652 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you vulgar person.
what you just said about a Jesus vibrator is the EXACT same words Lesbo uses often on here.
so you know what, either you and she are the same person
or you have hung around with perverts so long you are exactly like her.
either way you are a PHONEY.
a wolf in sheeps clothing.
if i were you i would be more worried about how many folks you are dragging into hell with your stumbling block cause than what I or anyone else might be accomplishing.
You've accomplished nothing outside of becoming a lost street corner preacher who doesn't now jackshit about Christianity let alone the format of our own country you stupid hag.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14653 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that MIGHT be your problem. you are actually WORRIED about what strangers on topix believe about you.
here me... I AM NOT WORRIED or concerned one iota about whether or not some stranger on topix believes i am UIF.
could care less.
your delusions PLH don't effect the tone of my day.
PLH you have swallowed an entire bottle of crazy pills to get on here and do what you have done.
Of this I have no doubt.

I personally witnessed some freak who was obviously imbalanced shit on himself in the middle of San Francisco back in the early 90's.

He too didn't care what people thought.

FYI.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14654 Dec 7, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Patty... God created everything according to His design. Duh.
I'm included in that. Homos are designed to love people of the same sex. That IS God's design.
So answer me this Patty, what you have not been able to answer in over 3 months:
WHAT makes homosexuality immoral?
Why is adultery, rape, incest, stealing, lying, murder WRONG?
And how does homosexuality fit into that criteria?
IF God thinks homosexuality is wrong, WHY does GOD think it is wrong????????
SHOW ME in the word of God where SS is included

BOTH God and Jesus said the same thing

In the begining GOD MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, FOR THIS CAUSE,
THAT A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE AND THE TWO SHALL BE ONE FLESH.

read that again.
think about what it says.

in the begining God made them MALE and FEMALE
FOR THIS CAUSE, for a reason.......
that a MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined to his WIFE.

and the two shall become one flesh
that means producing an offspring of both their fleshes (sperm and egg)

where do you see in that DESIGN of God for mankind
anything that resembles same sex?

the DESIGN of God is told you to TWICE.
clearly.
and no where in the entire bible does God include same sex as a blessed or recognized union.

but He does tell you of different events where because of it He distroyed them.

you are born either a male or a female, with a mind, a conscience and FREE WILL to choose.
Samatha

Dallas, TX

#14655 Dec 7, 2012
Have you read the law in those 3 states?

The laws in all 3 states read the same.

>
Here is the law in Maryland:

>

Cool Hand Luke Posted:
>
2012 Presidential General Election Question Text
Last Updated 11/07/2012 03:06:01 PM

Return to Election Result Index
NR: not reported

Return to State Ballot Question(s)

Civil Marriage Protection Act (Ch. 2 of the 2012 Legislative Session)
Referendum Petition
Question 06

Establishes that Maryland's civil marriage laws allow gay and lesbian couples to obtain a civil marriage license, provided they are not otherwise prohibited from marrying; protects clergy from having to perform any particular marriage ceremony in violation of their religious beliefs; affirms that each religious faith has exclusive control over its own theological doctrine regarding who may marry within that faith; and provides that religious organizations and certain related entities are not required to provide goods, services, or benefits to an individual related to the celebration or promotion of marriage in violation of their religious beliefs.
For the Referred Law
Against the Referred Law s
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're wrong. As always. Didn't open my link, did you? Why should I open your links ??..
GRADE 3, Age 8, American History Lesson
.. before Europeans came to America, this continent was already inhabited. The people became known as Native Americans. Europeans noticed some unusual cultural practices: men marrying men, women marrying women. These 'Indians' were known as Two Spirit People and held a special place in the government, hearts and minds of their tribe ..
http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/the-two-sp...
.. since you claim to be part Native American, honor your heritage ..
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14656 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i said Iran and Saudi Arabia were run by Islam and that Islam is anti-gay countries.
where in that post or any post did i say i was in favor of gays being harmed? i think you should apologize to me for putting words in my mouth so you can find excuses to dislike me.
We don't live in Saudi Arabia.

Just an FYI dumbfuck.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14657 Dec 7, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said the Bible is the "inspired word of God." Your words exactly.
Dictation usually involves the dictator speaking directly to the writer AS they write it down, word for word.
So which is it? Inspired or dictated?
READ THE OT, God did speak DIRECTLY to Moses and Abraham and other OT prophets. GOD did speak directly to them.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14658 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no joke today about shipping gay Americans to Uganda ??..

.. did you have a good laugh when you discovered your particularly brand of religion has been murdering thousands of African children accused of witchcraft ??..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/afri...

.. and, you want an apology from Boooots? You're beyond sick ..

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14659 Dec 7, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that you care less is the reason you mention it every few posts? Another way of showing you don't care would to not comment on it at all, then the others would have no ammunition to come back on you with.
If she's typing, she's lying.

Location hidden

#14660 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
is this thread about 'my' relationship with God?
i wonder what God would think of PLH telling me to use a Jesus vibrator....??? hummm
I wonder what God would think about people trashing those of us who come here and speak of His truth in the bible?
don't worry about anyone elses relationship with God except your own.
and if you don't have one, you have MUCH to worry about.
If God existed and had a sense of humor He would likely get a good chuckle out of it, and even offer to give you one of them too. That kind of humor is about the same level as that cop laughing about gays being murdered in Uganda.

I know you are married, UIF, but you might suggest to your friend and relative, Patty, that she go to the local sex supply store, and get one of those Jesus vibrators. I personally have not seen that particular model though I have seen a few vibrators in my life.

Which reminds me, you were discussing maybe yesterday about Patty's posting online looking for a Christian friend, and it just happened last evening that I was online and an ad popped up, as ads seem to do constantly especially on this site, advertising a dating site for Christians.

I think actually there must be programs now that certain words on a page trigger an ad related to that word, and maybe it was on Topix where that ad popped up, and I might have just happened to have been reading one of the posts about Patty's asking about Christian friends. I know it caught my attention because it had been very shortly before that I saw the conversation about it on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magistrate who said gay couples aren't as good ... 2 min Wondering 75
News Church says gay teacher fired by Miami Catholic... 3 min Wondering 76
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 32 min Tre H 18,794
News Are Gay Dads 'Treating Women as Mere Breeding M... 48 min Concerned 13
News "Ex-Gay" Speaker Invited by HCFA Draws Protest 53 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 12
News Gay Bermudian man reveals why he wona t be goin... 54 min Rainbow Kid 2
News Arkansas to pay attorney for same-sex couples i... 55 min Wondering 22
News Bill seeks to bar companies from citing religio... 2 hr Wondering 100
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 3 hr Chester NE 27,401
More from around the web