So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14621 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25:40 is telling you that when you HELP others you are doing a good thing TO Christ as well.
you are ignoring Matthew 19:4-6
Jesus said: "Have ye not read, that He which made them at the
begining MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, FOR
THIS CAUSE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER
AND SHALL CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BE
ONE FLESH." Jesus was quoting Gen 1:27
no where will you find Jesus EVER including or blessing SSM.
Paul taught from the OT scriptures and clearly defined SS as shameful and wrong. He was retelling the OT distruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.....how the women exchanged the natural use for what was against nature, AND LIKEWISE, ALSO, THE MEN LEFT THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUSTS ONE FOR ANOTHER(MEN WITH MEN) COMMITTING THAT WHICH WAS SHAMEFUL, AND RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS DUE.
you can make all the excuses you like
GOD is crystal clear about it.
Shove your bible up your ass, evil sow.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14622 Dec 7, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye be not judged
Colossians 1:16
New International Version (©1984)
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
1 Corinthians 13:1
New International Version (©1984)
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
Proverbs 6:16-19
King James Version (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Don't you hate it when people use the Bible for your mirror?
i will not address someone who only quotes a part of a scripture.
thats perverting the scripture.

type it all or don't type it at all.

Matthew 7:1 says MUCH more than just 'Judge not, that ye be not judged.

you only quoted the first line of that scripture
you must read the ENTIRE CONTENT to get it right.

it goes from Matthew 7:1-6

and it is about HYPOCRITICAL judging.
verse 6 tells you TO judge
by not giving that which is holy to the dogs or casting your pear before swine....you gotta make a judgement call to know who the dogs and swine are.

it is dangerous to nit pick the word of God.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14623 Dec 7, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say RTBL doesn't work a 2nd or 3rd shift job? Or go to school, like me?
i just love how you are johnny on the spot to defend anyone who insults me........your pom poms must be freyed from all the cheerleading you do on here.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14624 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSM was never legal in America until 2004
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
CNN link, VOTERS APPROVE SSM FOR THE "FIRST" TIME
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/politics/pol-sa...
.. you're wrong. As always. Didn't open my link, did you? Why should I open your links ??..

GRADE 3, Age 8, American History Lesson

.. before Europeans came to America, this continent was already inhabited. The people became known as Native Americans. Europeans noticed some unusual cultural practices: men marrying men, women marrying women. These 'Indians' were known as Two Spirit People and held a special place in the government, hearts and minds of their tribe ..

http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/the-two-sp...

.. since you claim to be part Native American, honor your heritage ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14625 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
theres that childlike mentality again..........
likewise i could say we all know its you passing through or rocco to.
Pattiecake spoke to a lawyer (who is a friend of their family) yes
and he advised her to exit topic based on the threats issued against her by stalkers and perverts like lessbo and boots and PLH
she didn't have to exit, she chose to because her safety had been compromised by evil doers on here.
you wanna think i am her, go ahead thats YOUR delusion.
and no not everyone buys into your delusions on here either.
just a few simpletons.
wooopeeee
I just had a thought, UIF, when you mentioned Patty's lawyer. How about suggesting to her that she have her lawyer prepare an affidavit with the proper legal witnesses, etc., advising whomever it may concern that Patty Hadley, formerly known as Yellodog and Pattiecake58 on the site called Topix.com , does no longer post on the site, and that she is definitely not another poster who goes by the name of UIF (typed out in the full words, of course).

That would be a document that would even hold up in court, and would certainly put all these people here who are accusing you of being Patty in their place and maybe shut some of them up for good.

Likely even you or Patty could write up the document yourselves, and just get the lawyer to make it legal, which shouldn't be very expensive and might save years of aggravation, having to go over and over the same old ground day after day, year after year, trying to convince stubborn sinners that you are not who they claim you are.

It might help us to get back on the topic too, which seldom we are ever discussing.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14626 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You're the only one here that truly believes you are someone other than Patty. I appease you occasionally and refer to Patty as a separate person, but I will never ever swallow that crazy pill.
that MIGHT be your problem. you are actually WORRIED about what strangers on topix believe about you.
here me... I AM NOT WORRIED or concerned one iota about whether or not some stranger on topix believes i am UIF.
could care less.
your delusions PLH don't effect the tone of my day.

PLH you have swallowed an entire bottle of crazy pills to get on here and do what you have done.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14627 Dec 7, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You never spoke to a lawyer,liar.
.. but, I have ..
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14628 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
only an igmotard would continue to call someone by a name which they are not.
Only a retarded pig like you would claim two people who commit the exact same spelling and grammar errors, have the same posting style, use the same idioms, lived in the same places, and rant about the same topics in the same threads to the same people are not the same person.
United in faith wrote:
YOU most certainly DID say you were exempt from God's laws.
I most certainly did not. Provide a link to such a post. Failure to do so will be your admission you're a lying, God hating sl*t.
United in faith wrote:
the only person you ever took instruction from on Judism was a GAY vulgar mouthed poster who was born jewish and who got on topix and paraded his gayness like it was a Godsend of rightness.
And that's just another of your vile, oft repeated lies.
United in faith wrote:
you subscribe to mans philosophys
No, I subscribe to education and reason, not illiteracy and fear like you do.
United in faith wrote:
and you have demonstrated your rebellion against God on here by bashing Christians, and supporting sexual immorality.
You've bashed Christians and Jews and Muslims and have admitted to being sexually immoral by committing fornication outside of marriage. Guess that makes you in full fledged rebellion against God, huh?
United in faith wrote:
so if you will excuse me,
There's no excuse for the likes of you, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
i have other folks to talk to who actually know how to debate issues without the personal attacks.
So are you publicly proclaiming that you're not going to respond to my posts anymore? Again?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14629 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i will not address someone who only quotes a part of a scripture.
thats perverting the scripture.
type it all or don't type it at all.
Matthew 7:1 says MUCH more than just 'Judge not, that ye be not judged.
you only quoted the first line of that scripture
you must read the ENTIRE CONTENT to get it right.
it goes from Matthew 7:1-6
and it is about HYPOCRITICAL judging.
verse 6 tells you TO judge
by not giving that which is holy to the dogs or casting your pear before swine....you gotta make a judgement call to know who the dogs and swine are.
it is dangerous to nit pick the word of God.
You're the swine, evil sow. Wallow in your filth.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14630 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i just love how you are johnny on the spot to defend anyone who insults me........your pom poms must be freyed from all the cheerleading you do on here.
She's pointing out the fact that you're an evil, lying sow.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#14631 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll excuse me if i don't put any worth in a post where a gay is trying to instruct a christian on biblical matters.
Why? Some of the world's greatest biblical scholars have in fact been homosexuals.
Why do you think so many gay men are attracted to service of the Church? in regard to pomp and pageantry it doesn't get much gayer than the church.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14632 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSM was never legal in America until 2004
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
CNN link, VOTERS APPROVE SSM FOR THE "FIRST" TIME
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/politics/pol-sa...
There was a time when slavery was legal in America you fool.

The FACT we're moving past injustices must just eat your sorry ass UP!

LOL!!!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14633 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
That's fine. Keep using that "Jesus Loves Me vibrator" and playing good, little martyr, online. I'm sure that's what God wants you to do with your life.
You know that you're not helping God's cause on here, so why do you really waste your time? Shouldn't you be talking to people in person who are open to the craziness you offer?
you vulgar person.

what you just said about a Jesus vibrator is the EXACT same words Lesbo uses often on here.
so you know what, either you and she are the same person
or you have hung around with perverts so long you are exactly like her.
either way you are a PHONEY.
a wolf in sheeps clothing.

if i were you i would be more worried about how many folks you are dragging into hell with your stumbling block cause than what I or anyone else might be accomplishing.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14634 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25:40 is telling you that when you HELP others you are doing a good thing TO Christ as well.
you are ignoring Matthew 19:4-6
Jesus said: "Have ye not read, that He which made them at the
begining MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, FOR
THIS CAUSE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER
AND SHALL CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BE
ONE FLESH." Jesus was quoting Gen 1:27
no where will you find Jesus EVER including or blessing SSM.
Paul taught from the OT scriptures and clearly defined SS as shameful and wrong. He was retelling the OT distruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.....how the women exchanged the natural use for what was against nature, AND LIKEWISE, ALSO, THE MEN LEFT THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUSTS ONE FOR ANOTHER(MEN WITH MEN) COMMITTING THAT WHICH WAS SHAMEFUL, AND RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS DUE.
you can make all the excuses you like
GOD is crystal clear about it.
God did not write the Bible.

Men did.

FYI moron.

Location hidden

#14635 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious?
1. you can't blame suicide on anyone but the person who chooses to
take their own life. How irresponsible to blame others.
2. when 2 women adopt or get artifically inseminated to have a
child that child only has 2 women....NOT a dad
same with 2 men who adopt a child, the child has no mother.
I came on here to speak out against the few 'regulars' who took it upon themselves to invade a posters privacy.
to make noise about it.
and that is my right.
It was on the news this morning that in the past day or so a couple radio announcers in England made a prank call to the hospital asking about the British Princess who is pregnant, and was hospitalized a few days ago due to severe morning sickness, and the nurse who took the call, allegedly gave out personal information to the callers, which an employee of a hospital is not allowed to do, and she was found dead of suicide later.

They claimed she was a very good, well liked nurse who had worked there for several years, so it would appear that, though she actually made the choice to kill herself, if that is actually what they find in the inquiry, that she was driven to it, perhaps because she was fired for a serious breach of company rules, or because her story got worldwide coverage, as we heard about the prank call quite a while before the suicide happened, and she was so humiliated by that that she couldn't bear it, and so killed herself.

Perhaps it might be worth your while to do a bit of studying about suicide, UIF, before making blanket statements about something which it appears you have little or no knowledge of.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14636 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
both God and Jesus tell you the same thing.
In the begining GOD MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
then He tells you why He made them male and female
He says
FOR THIS CAUSE, A MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined to his WIFE.
do you see the pattern?
for this reason......for this cause........ a MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined unto his WIFE.
where do you see SS relationships ANYwhere in that reason for why God made them male and female in the begining?
there is not ONE scripture in the bible that tells you that God blesses any other relationship outside one man and one woman.
The Constitution of the United States was never centered around your religious belief system dumbass....otherwise religions such as Buddhists and the like would not have been able to be included as citizens.

You truly are a dumbshit.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14637 Dec 7, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That has got to be one of the sickest posts I have ever read, which even almost makes Patty look like an angel in comparison. Do you really even think about just how ghastly you come across to any thinking person?
Personally I would vote to have every person who voices an opinion in favor of countries who harm gays put into prison and throw away the key.
Islam unfortunately takes its orders from the same evil God. Kind of makes it somewhat comforting to know that there is no evidence that such an evil monster actually exists. The problem we have is how to deal with the rabble that believe it exists, and their fanatics, who promote hate.
that post said nothing about approving of harming gays.
are you just making up stuff so you can 'hate'?

i said Iran and Saudi Arabia were run by Islam and that Islam is anti-gay countries.
that happens to be a FACT boots.
where in that post or any post did i say i was in favor of gays being harmed? i think you should apologize to me for putting words in my mouth so you can find excuses to dislike me.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14638 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart breaks for your parents.
They must be devestated at how you turned out.
Really.

How do you know?

Your crystal ball that no doubt has been cracked for the past 31 years???

Piss off. You know nothing punk.

Location hidden

#14639 Dec 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
both God and Jesus tell you the same thing.
In the begining GOD MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,
then He tells you why He made them male and female
He says
FOR THIS CAUSE, A MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined to his WIFE.
do you see the pattern?
for this reason......for this cause........ a MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined unto his WIFE.
where do you see SS relationships ANYwhere in that reason for why God made them male and female in the begining?
there is not ONE scripture in the bible that tells you that God blesses any other relationship outside one man and one woman.
UIF, is it possible that you don't understand that everyone else on this site know all of the verses that you paste here and are not likely all that interested in reading them during a discussion about some other topic? Is it that you want to impress us with how quickly you can look up something in your concordance then find and post it, or is it that you don't really understand how irritating it is to daily have to scroll past all kinds of Bible verses to get to what people are attempting to say?

Personally, I just find posting rote Bible verses constantly is just being rude, as they serve no purpose here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14640 Dec 7, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The question might be asked though, and if there were a God, I think it would be a very logical and just question, what do you think God would say about your relationship with Him. Based on just what you have posted today, and based on my 40 odd years of God-learning, if that character did exist, I can pretty well 100% guarantee He would say that I never knew any UIF.
I mentioned earlier that you are coming close to being as bad as Patty, which not many human beings could ever achieve, but keep up your performance today, and by tomorrow you just might have surpassed her. Strangely it seems, you don't even seem to understand just what an evil picture of a human being, or an excuse for a human being, you show, even though you have had people here from all sides of the God question tell you.
I don't agree with any of the Christians here on the subject of the existence of God, but I sure as hell agree with them on how they have judged you. You and Patty are the only two women in the whole world that I have ever spoken like that to, because with others I have always let my male sense of protecting women override my desire to tell them to go to hell.
is this thread about 'my' relationship with God?

i wonder what God would think of PLH telling me to use a Jesus vibrator....??? hummm
I wonder what God would think about people trashing those of us who come here and speak of His truth in the bible?

don't worry about anyone elses relationship with God except your own.
and if you don't have one, you have MUCH to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min Gov Corbutt of th... 257
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,630
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr tbird19482 44,039
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Strel 23,925
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr McSpade 4,956
News Donald Trump Meets with SCOTUS Candidate Willia... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Indiana Youth Group relocates to larger headqua... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 5 hr Frogface Kate 7
More from around the web